Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

I enjoyed this episode for the most part and loved the last few minutes with that song playing in the background. I'm invested in Victoria and her diagnosis, I liked Scott waking up in bed next to a dead body, and I want to know where Dina is. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow. Don't disappoint me, show.

• Love 8

The whole Phyllis dumping Jack for Billy Boy only gets more tedious to watch when the writers have him spy on Jabot using her computer that she leaves on a table in her own home. Sexy times don't make up for that IMO but I guess TPTB think we want to watch that crap. Don't they know that PB has many more fans than JT coming over from another soap who can't act and in no way is interesting to watch. Jeez!

Hugging his shirt! Damn this storyline to hell.

• Love 9
33 minutes ago, rcc said:

Did Jack ever hug Phyllis' shirt after he was actually betrayed? Or did the show skip past that to get more Philly elevator scenes??????

• Love 8

The whole Phyllis dumping Jack for Billy Boy only gets more tedious to watch when the writers have him spy on Jabot using her computer that she leaves on a table in her own home. Sexy times don't make up for that IMO but I guess TPTB think we want to watch that crap. Don't they know that PB has many more fans than JT coming over from another soap who can't act and in no way is interesting to watch. Jeez!

Agreed. The way that Billy was trying to turn the tables and make this somehow all about her betraying him? What? Yes, Phyllis sent Ben H. in Victoria's direction, but other then that what has she done exactly other then wish for B&S to fail and help to make Jabot a success. That she betrayed him by not telling him that Jack had figured out that he was using Phyllis's laptop to spy on Jabot (an actual crime) and set him and Victoria up? What kind of convoluted 'ish is that for the writers to be trying to sell? And they had Phyllis kind of pause and accept that she had some part in all of this. Made my head want to explode. He stole Dina's password and logged into confidential, corporate files on Phyllis's laptop! Not once, but multiple times. And now somehow Phyllis has betrayed him because she didn't tell him that his corporate espionage had been discovered? And Jack is an evil, duplicitous villain because he set B&S up? Gah!!!

Jack may have been playing tough with them, upping their rent, trying to beat them to the punch in business deals, but he has not done anything illegal or even particularly shady. He's tried to best them in business and if B&S goes under, then so be it. But there's nothing wrong with any of that. Billy and Victoria knowingly stole corporate information and acted on it - even borrowed money from Neil to do so. That's on them if it goes wrong. But now they want to be mad that the information they STOLE! was a red herring? I'm guessing that this will somehow drive a wedge into the Nikki/Jack relationship because Victoria will be all about how her mother can't be with the villainous Jack. And with Mal in charge we'll probably have another new round of Victor determined to destroy Jack - makes me wonder which crazy female character he'll resurrect in order to get Jack.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, rcc said:

I really hope I didn't get that wrong, because I was skimming through but I recall the shirt thing.  Maybe she was spitting on it, but I don't think so!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, bannana said:

I really hope I didn't get that wrong, because I was skimming through but I recall the shirt thing.  Maybe she was spitting on it, but I don't think so!

Your bannana cap was right. Unfortunately for all of us. lol

• Love 5

Some stuff happened today!

• Scott awakens covered in blood with  a dead woman beside him.  He hangs the do not disturb sign on the door and calls Prick for help, but Prick is not picking up, he's at the hospital with Victoria.  Sharon calls Scott but he doesn't pick up.  At the hospital, the Doctor doesn't have any answers for Billy and the Newmans.  She tells the Doc that Billy is a nobody, and Prick is the next of kin and has his name on a wing of the hospital.  The doc says it may be a concussion from the car accident, and Billy says she had a concussion months ago, and informs Drinki that she fell at her after party.  Prick cannot believe that he is so out of the loop.
  • Jack and Ash are headed to Florida, where Paul has reported Graham has taken Dina. 
  • Abby is at CL picking up breakfast for the Newmans, and somewhat rudely asks Sharon to tell Scott to cover for them at the office, they need him.  Scott finally reaches Prick and tells him of his situation.  He wants Prick to make the whole thing go away.  Reluctantly, Prick says, leave it to me.  And tells him not to call him again.  Prick makes a phone call, and says, listen, I hate to make this call.  Abby arrives and realizes that Vic's condition may have resulted from her fall.  Abby feels terrible and tells them it could be her fault.  Prick says, no way.  Billy says it is probably the car accident, which Drinki says she knew nothing about.  They all start bickering and pointing the finger.  Abby wants everyone to get along and says Prick is not the enemy.  Billy agrees and says, not this time.  Prick tells him to refrain from talking to or about him.  Hah! Then Billy says the weirdest thing.  Billy says if anyone wants to vent, they should take it out on him.  He says:  We've all lost children here, right?  Go ahead, have at it.  Everything is fair game with the prospect of losing another one.  Me:  WTF?
  • At the motel, Paul and the cops bust in, and Scott says he had nothing to do with this, he is being framed.  Paul says he might have more credibility if he had called it in himself last night.  Scott asks him how he knew it happened last night, and that whoever tipped off Paul is the killer.  Paul says Victor Newman called it in.  Hah!  At the station, Scott tries to convince Paul that he is not a murderer.  He tells him the last thing he remembers is having a couple of beers with Zack.  He says Zack can clear everything up.
  • At the hospital, a very upset Reed shows up.  Abby fills Nick in on the Dina kidnapping.  She asks him about the truce he has with Prick.  Nick seems to be a little iffy on that now, and says that Prick is not his father, not anymore.   Finally, after many hours, the Doc tells the Newmans that Vic has regained consciousness. And they all go into her room to see her.  Vic says she feels ridiculous, and everyone tells her she needs to do a better job taking care of herself.  She wants to get out of bed and get busy doing damage control on her latest debacle.  She tells Prick her company is falling apart and he tells her not to worry about BS, and she looks defeated.  The Doc comes in and says Vic has been exposed to toxic chemical poisoning that is built up over time, and resulted in her body effectively shutting down.  She says she contracted it from something she was putting on her face, and Vic realizes it is the masque, and says, OMG, they are toxic.  Boy, she thought she had problems before.  Abby says she is relieved that the fall she caused didn't cause the illness, and Drinki shoots her a look.  Oh, Abby.  Vic is really freaking out now and says it is a huge PR and financial catastrophe.  They have all this product on the shelves and in the warehouse, product that was supposed to get them out of the slump they are in.  How will BS survive this?  Billy says he will take care of it, but Vic is freaking out and Drinki and Prick try to calm her and say let Billy handle it.
  • Zack is on the phone with Leon and tells him they are moving out of GC and shutting down the operation, and he says they are moving all the girls, except Natalia.  Well Zack is not much a master criminal waiting around all night and half the morning to skedaddle.  He gets in his car and Paul shows up and gets in the passenger seat to question him.  They had a few sitting in car scenes today, there is also one with Jack and Ash in FLA.  Zack tells Paul he was at the Underpants with Scott, and that Scott was drunk so he put him in a cab.  He tells Paul that Scott was looking for a woman, and asked the cab driver about clubs with beautiful girls.  He tells Paul about Scott seeing Natalia, and that Natalia seemed afraid of Scott.  Back at the station, it seems Paulie fell for Zack's story, and he starts questioning Scott, who realizes that he needs a lawyer.  Sharon happens to show up at the station and she goes into Paulie's office and sees Scott covered in blood.  Paul refuses to tell Sharon what is going on, and tells her to leave.  Paul has Scott locked up in the holding cell.  Zack meanwhile calls Abby and leaves her a message about being damaged and defective, and that she deserves better.  He tells her is leaving so she can find that. 
  • In FLA, Jack and Ash talk about what will happen after they find Dina and Ash says she is going to let the whole Brent Davis thing go.  The important thing is to get Dina back safe and secure.  They arrive at the hotel and imagine they are going to have trouble with Graham, but they are prepared.  They pass by the pool bar and hear laughter and they see Dina with a couple of other older ladies having cocktails and laughing and enjoying themselves, and Jack and Ash look stunned.

Previews:  Mikey to Scott: don't expect any get out of jail free cards just cause we are all friends.  Billy to Prick: I have been doing damage control all day, and Pricks says: who the hell poisoned those masques?  Dina to Graham, and Jack and Ash are there, and she says: you know how much I despise him, meaning Jack.  And he reaches for her and she says, don't you dare touch me, and slaps away his hand in anger.

So it appears tomorrow's ep is a new day cause Dina, Jack and Ash are all dressed differently.  So maybe they really are doing a day in one episode going forward.

• Love 12

This one episode per day is kind of jarring and many plotlines don't make sense because stuff is happening off screen.

•  So it is the next day, and somehow the toxic face masques are already exposed via social media.  Billy is managing the situation by yelling at his meagre staff and lying to his customers assuring them that everything is fine. Lauren shows up furious that she had to find this out on social media.  He assures her he is taking care of things and BS will reimburse her any costs/losses.  He asks if she has heard from Phyllis and she has.  She tells  him he has a lot of work to do to win her back.  She turns back to talk of the masques and wonders who would hate BS so much as to poison their products, and Billy has a light bulb go off over his head, and he rushes out the door, presumably to go and yell at Jack.  BTW, I think the likely suspect is Hochmann.  Billy charges into Jack's office. Glo is there and she tells him Jack and Ash are out of town and he accuses them of poisoning BS masques.  He says Jack has experience with poisoned face creams, and she looks chagrined.  He accuses her of being friends with benefits with Jack and conspiring to poison the BS face masques.  She slaps him and tells him to get out.  She calls Jack and he tells her he didn't do it and he asks her if she did it.  She says no, and he tells her to say nothing until he gets back to her.
  • Scott has been in jail overnight and Sharon still hasn't heard from him. He tries to convince Paul that he is innocent.  Mikey shows up and tells Scott Paul is doing his job.  Prick shows up and explains that he turned him in because Paul won't believe that he is a murderer, and he warns Scott that whoever framed him will come after him again if he is not careful.  Later Lauren shows up at the station, but we don't see when Mikey told her about Scott, she just knows.  She tells Paul that this is ridiculous and then it comes out that Scott met Natalia while with Sharon.  Lauren says this is all Sharon's fault and goes ballistic and rushes out to give Sharon a piece of her mind.
  • Mariah, who last we heard was in Chi-town, but no mention of that trip unless I missed something, tells Sharon that she doesn't really know Scott and he could be hiding something, after Sharon tells her about Scott at the police station covered in blood.  Show is leaving important stuff off screen but instead we got to see Lauren enter the elevator at the station and then burst through the doors at CL.  She starts verbally attacking Sharon and blames her for him being arrested. She blurts out something about her not being a good mother, stealing Nick's baby, and having slept with Nick, Adam, Dylan and Prick, calling it a full deck. Hah!  They physically get into it and Mariah tries to break them up but they keep going and customers are filming it on their phones. Mariah stands on a chair and whistles and says they are going to be on the HH tonight if they don't stop it.
  • Now Scott, Lauren and Mikey are at the GCAC and he is out on bail.  Sharon arrives having been invited by text from Scott, and she kisses him on the mouth to piss of Lauren.  Scott says he wants to spend the evening with Sharon and they leave, with Sharon waving buy to Lauren, and Lauren is fuming.  Later Lauren tells Mikey about her concerns about Sharon, and about Scott being charged with murder.  Mikey has that squeaky voice again.
  • Jack and Ash see Dina at the restaurant and she looks fab and happy.  She is with Graham and they cannot figure out why she is so happy to be with him.  They decide to wait until she is alone, because Jack figures Dina is faking happiness for Graham's benefit.  However, Graham sneaks up behind them.  Graham takes Jack and Ash to see Dina and she says she despises Jack and never wants to see  him again and she stomps off.  Jack and Ash are stunned.  Jack thinks that Dina has been brainwashed.
  • Abby is at the tacky house in her robe and she looks upset as she tries to find some not stale food in her house.  Zack shows up at her door and she slams it in his face. He comes back later with a giant balloon bouquet and she rails at him for dumping her via voicemail especially while she was worried about her sister in the hospital.  He tells her he loves her.  She is not buying it.  He tells her the real him doesn't deserve her.  Abby, he is telling you the truth.  He says he would rather risk everything than lose her.  And she kisses him.  And they have sex on the couch.
  • Scott and Sharon are at CL.  They are trying to find out more about Natalia in order to clear Scott.  They find Natalia linked to Design Date, Newman's investment and Zack's brainchild.
  • Prick is in BS offices looking at a file, and Billy tells him it is confidential.  Prick says, why didn't you put a block on this, social media is going to have a field day.  Um, I think they already are, Prick.  Prick pokes his finger in Billy's face and says, who the hell poisoned those face masques.  After the commercial break, Prick says to Billy that he is inclined to agree with him, that Jack poisoned the face masques, and Billy says Vic could have died. Billy says he could strangle him with his bare hands, and Prick says he is going to do worse to him than that.  Prick says he is going after Jack and Jabot, and Billy says he is going to help him.

Previews:  Mattie to Cane:  Of course you have nothing to say, you weren't even going to tell us you were living with her, were you?  Scott to Zack: I think you know a hell of a lot  about what happened that night, you are the one who set me up.  Jack to Graham:  Welcome to Florida, here you will have nothing to say about my mother's decisions.

And it is the next day because they are all wearing different clothes.

• Love 15

Thanks for the always awesome bannanacap! Sounds like Show is getting a little more interesting.

1 hour ago, bannana said:

Prick is in BS offices looking at a file, and Billy tells him it is confidential.  Prick says, why didn't you put a block on this, social media is going to have a field day.  Um, I think they already are, Prick.  Prick pokes his finger in Billy's face and says, who the hell poisoned those face masques.  After the commercial break, Prick says to Billy that he is inclined to agree with him, that Jack poisoned the face masques, and Billy says Vic could have died. Billy says he could strangle him with his bare hands, and Prick says he is going to do worse to him than that.  Prick says he is going after Jack and Jabot, and Billy says he is going to help him.

I really, really hope Jack is not going to be used as a punching bag by that douche-bag ButtBiscuit and asshole Turd over this poisoned face masque debacle. Not that I'm watching but that's something I never need to see (or read) ever again. Haven't those two victimized Jack enough? Is Show actually going to give them another round of attacking Jack over this. The two biggest low-life, scumbag, corrupt, lying, conniving assholes in all of Wisconsin get to ride in on their high horses to go after Jack. Really Show? Please tell me that's not where this is going.

Edited by Desperately Random
  • Love 14
17 minutes ago, Desperately Random said:

Thanks for the always awesome bannanacap! Sounds like Show is getting a little more interesting.

I really, really hope Jack is not going to be used as a punching bag by that douche-bag ButtBiscuit and asshole Turd over this poisoned face masque debacle. Not that I'm watching but that's something I never need to see (or read) ever again. Haven't those two victimized Jack enough? Is Show actually going to give them another round of attacking Jack over this. The two biggest low-life, scumbag, corrupt, lying, conniving assholes in all of Wisconsin get to ride in on their high horses to go after Jack. Really Show? Please tell me that's not where this is going.

I'm pretty positive the toxic masks (which messed up Vic's brain rather than, you know, her liver, lmao) will be because of Billy's "cutting corners." I predict Billy will be loathed by all, but Phyllis will stick by his side because they are both so bad they belong together. RME. Vicki will finally realize that Billy is truly no good for her. I predict Mal has a Philly wedding by Feb sweeps.

But, really, show? Billy wants to team up with Victor against Jack? Billy believes for one second that Jack would knowingly poison human beings to win in business?????? This is such garbage. Billy vs Jack DOES NOT WORK. Stop it, Mal. 

Some time last year Victor was trash talking Billy, and Jack wasn't having it. They don't join Victor to go after each other. Not these two. Also Billy and Phyllis bonded because they both hate Victor apparently more than Jack does. Ugh, I can't roll my eyes any more.

Something else I'm seeing telegraphed (or like you DR, reading) is that Graham will die and Jack will be blamed. He's talked with no subtlety whatsoever about wanting to make Graham pay since Mal took over (like the last two or three days). Graham was Ashley's enemy number one but under Mal it seems to be Jack. So I see a murder mystery coming. Dina will probably do it, not remember, and Jack will take the fall. (Been there done that. Remember Tom the Terrible?)

Mal is a hack a la Pratt (though I would say he's not quite as stupid). But I'm with Valley, this super fast thing is STOOOOPID. Bananna is right. Daily soap viewers who are used to the pauses and every beat played will be weirded out with so much happening off screen.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 11

i mostly can't stand that show is going to go with "tell" storyline, not "show".

i mean shit, that's where the soapyness comes from...the angst.  the tears.. the confrontations..

not just telling everyone you encounter what happened.

LOLOL  but you will always get philly suxxy times.

• Love 7

Yes, it really is making the story-telling very disjointed.  We are supposed to believe that Sharon saw Scott covered in blood at the cop shop and then just left and went and about her business the next day?  And we never actually get to see her reaction to Scott being accused of murder because we had the strange Lauren meltdown.  And what is happening with Vic today?  The next time we see her she'll be back at BS sorting folders on her desk.

And how many days are Jack and Ash going to stay in FLA with only a five minute encounter with Dina on day two?

• Love 9
22 hours ago, miamama said:

I'm pretty positive the toxic masks (which messed up Vic's brain rather than, you know, her liver, lmao) will be because of Billy's "cutting corners." I predict Billy will be loathed by all, but Phyllis will stick by his side because they are both so bad they belong together. RME. Vicki will finally realize that Billy is truly no good for her. I predict Mal has a Philly wedding by Feb sweeps.

I hope you're right, miamama. I love the "Billy will be loathed by all" part. Couldn't happen to a more deserving ButtBiscuit. But about the Philly twu luv and wedding......blech. (<---This is where a vomiting emoji would have come in handy.)

ETA: I learned how to add emojis. 59f39577a253d_vomitngemox.jpg.10f610911e45896878ba06bdec787283.jpg I actually thought we couldn't use those on here but I saw Capricasix had them and realized I was wrong. Maybe I was thinking about TWOP?

Edited by Desperately Random
I now know how to add emojis!
  • Love 11
Just now, Desperately Random said:

I hope you're right, miamama. I love the "Billy will be loathed by all" part. Couldn't happen to a more deserving ButtBiscuit. But about the Philly twu luv and wedding......blech. (<---This is where a vomiting emoji would have come in handy.)

Yep. But with Mal all roads lead to Philly RomCom Hour, so...get the bucket ready.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, bannana said:
  • Abby is at the tacky house in her robe and she looks upset as she tries to find some not stale food in her house.  Zack shows up at her door and she slams it in his face. He comes back later with a giant balloon bouquet and she rails at him for dumping her via voicemail especially while she was worried about her sister in the hospital.  He tells her he loves her.  She is not buying it.  He tells her the real him doesn't deserve her.  Abby, he is telling you the truth.  He says he would rather risk everything than lose her.  And she kisses him.  And they have sex on the couch.
  •  

Most of these developments make little sense but the above makes absolutely no sense.  And it's gross.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Because of course they do. Great, great bannana-cap!

Does the Taacky house have  NEW non-sticky couch....way to break it in. Loved Abby's MeMeMe bit at the hospital. Ok that mop was poisoned if ti left her off the hook.

2 hours ago, Gloriole33 said:

Most of these developments make little sense but the above makes absolutely no sense.  And it's gross.

Maybe the couch sex before Archie gets sent up will make Abby preggers. Does Mariah's GF know about Archie's past. I think they were both on the stroll and she thinks they both made it out. He only went into management. ---Archie Junior....

Good old Butt - playing the dead kid kid card again.... but you took yours for ice-cream, in black, on a lonely road, left her alone in the car with an unleashed puppy she'd already dashed into traffic after, at night. Come back Adam and never stop reminding him of that.

• Love 9

They can say what they want about Jack, but he would never stoop that low! Never.

Dumb Sharon, even dumber Lauren. Scott, grab a clue! 

Zach coming back is BS, he has no chemistry with awful Abby.

Maybe Victor's involved in cream tampering???? 

• Love 5

Of all the couples on Y&R in recent memory, none have less chemistry that Abby and Archie. Poor MO, she deserves a sympathy Emmy just for having to play opposite Archie in love scenes. It's nauseating.

So Lauren thinks Scott should dump Sharon, and find a nice girl. Like her BFF Pathetic Phyllis? Even Sharon on her worst day has more self respect for herself than Phyll does. How long until she comes back to Billy? Ugh. 

So Barney Fife is taking the word of Zach, who he doesn't know from a hole in the ground over Scott, who he has known all his life? Wouldn't want to do some actual investigative work, like find out who booked and paid for the room at the motel. Any cameras in the area showing Scott arriving at the motel? Good on Scott for figuring out that Zach is involved so soon, though I would imagine their might be a kidnapping in his future as things can't get resolved this quickly. Victor is going to want to fire his PI when he finds out that the guy who has been boinking his daughter is a pimp and killer. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 9

Why isn’t anyone ordering a tox screen for Scott? Isn’t it “innocent until proven guilty”? Oh, never mind - I forgot which PD we’re talking about here ? And Barney Fife “interviewed” Zach? In a car, not at the police station? How is that even official? ???

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Capricasix said:

Why isn’t anyone ordering a tox screen for Scott? Isn’t it “innocent until proven guilty”? Oh, never mind - I forgot which PD we’re talking about here ? And Barney Fife “interviewed” Zach? In a car, not at the police station? How is that even official? ???

Omg, I kept yelling that, he blacked out, draw blood!!!!

Its PC Plod( Paul) the solver of all crimes GC..:( 

Edited by NeverLate
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Of all the couples on Y&R in recent memory, none have less chemistry that Abby and Archie. Poor MO, she deserves a sympathy Emmy just for having to play opposite Archie in love scenes. Its nauseating.

And to give them the "least chemistry" award among this lot is something! Nothing about this duo or this ludicrous [Balloons! From a pimp!] set-up works. And if one more GC floater claims the "I came from a bad background/we ate potato peels" excuse... Archie is horrific as a character, and as an actor. He projects the warmth of an iguana on a cool windowsill. And Abby's no treat--we're supposed to empathize with this criminally self-centred, privileged item? Oh, boy, Mal, put 'em together and whaddya got? Crap.

UO Warning: I loved Lauren's call-out ["the full set"] of Sharon! And I don't even like Lauren, so that's something. Even Mariah's trying to tie a little caution tape around Saint Sharon...

One thing: the lighting in the Michael/Scott interview was pretty good for television lighting...make that two things: the hotel set actually looks big.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Capricasix said:

Didn't Barney say that the tox screen on Scott didn't show the date rape drug as it did on the hooker? Which is when Michael said there are drugs that could have knocked Scott out but not been detectable the next day? What I am wondering is I am sure they tested for alcohol which if Scott was as drunk as Archie said should have shown up to some degree still the next day. But Scott wasn't drunk which the screen would/should have shown. Ugh. 

• Love 7

I just wanted Sharon to throw Carmine’s name into her face. You remember him Lauren and the sex tape that your own son saw as well as all the other kids at high school? Didn’t make you Mom of the Year either. 

I wish she’d remember how old Scott is. She treats him like he’s Reed’s age. 

• Love 13

It's a new day in GC and FLA for that matter.  I am not loving this new day approach, it really impacts the storytelling in a negative way.

• Today's episode proves what we have known all along, that Billy and Victoria are really little children dressed up as adults, because neither one has an iota of business acumen or experience for that matter.  Two days after Vic collapsed and Billy told her he would handle things, he is still yelling at the press on the phone.  Don't they have a PR agency that should be handling these crises communications? Vic's poisoned brain is no better. She checks herself out of the hospital and goes right to work to deal with things.  Billy tells her that Jack poisoned the masques and she believes him but says they have to prove it.  She suggests Billy hack in via Phyllis' laptop again!  Then her first major decision is that they need to start a smear campaign against Jabot for poisoning their masques.  When moments before she said they need proof.  She vows to go after Jack harder than Prick would. And for this she is going use her PR people.  Not for doing actual damage control. She says:  Just a few well placed rumours about Jabot and we will be back in business.  Well, her little ill-advised plan becomes secondary because the FDA calls and they tell her that they are going to test all of their products. If there is any cross contamination they will have to take all their products off the shelf.  Vic freaks out.  I mean she really freaks out.  Billy is trying to be optimistic and says that thankfully no one else was hurt, and this will all be over soon, but she loses it and says this will take forever and is a death knell to her company.  Has she even considered that if she didn't get sick that there would be customers out there poisoned by her products?  The lawsuits and even criminal charges would have ruined her company.
  • In FLA Ash wants to head back to GC because Dina is obvi not going to change her mind.  She and Jack then run into Dina and she is overjoyed to see them and thanks them for coming to visit.  Jack and Ash are puzzled but figure it must be the stroke that has made her forget what happened at the dinner and what happened only yesterday.  Ash talks to Dina to convince her she is needed at Jabot and also that she just wants her back with them in GC.  Dina finally acquiesces and is excited to be going home.  In the meantime Jack tells Graham he has no medical POA over Dina in FLA.  And that the one he had was only to be used if Dina was incapacitated.  He says that what Graham did to Dina is elder abuse and Mikey has already alerted the DA in FLA, who happens to be his old college roommate.  He implies to Graham that he will be arrested and encourages him to get while the getting is good.  Graham decides to leave, but tells Jack, good luck with Dina, you are going to need it.  Is this really the end of Graham?  Later when Dina and her kids are about to leave she remembers Graham and says they need to wait for him.  She cannot leave without him.  Ash tells her there is a storm coming and they need to fly now and she accepts that and they leave.
  • It pains me to write about this sex trafficking story because it is so completely stupid.  At a very Halloween decorated CL, Sharon and Scott have deduced that Zack killed Natalia due to the connection with Design Date.  But they don't call the cops.  Zack and Abby show up at CL and Abby says there is a rumour about him at a motel with a prostitute, and Scott confirms that he woke up next to a dead prostitute, and Abby says, you killed her?  Hah.  Scott explains that he is being framed because of his article. He also says it happened after he was with Zack and Zack confirms this and says he spoke to the cops.  Wouldn't Abby at this point say, wait, what, you spoke to the cops about Scott and you didn't tell me?  Later Scott tries to convince Abby to dump Zack and she tells him to MHOB.  Then Scott confronts Zack about the other night.  Why hasn't Zack returned any of his calls?  Why did he tell the cops that Scott was drunk?  And then Scott tips his hand and accuses Zack of being behind the sex trafficking ring with DD as his cover, and he accuses him of killing Natalia. Whoa boy, smart move Scott.
  • Mattie and Charlie want to have a Halloween party at their house, and Mattie convinces Cane to allow them to do so.  How fun.  If every episode is a real day, then this is a really long conference that Lily and Phyllis are at, because the issue was that Lily would not be home on Halloween.  So like a week long conference.  That would be exhausting.

Previews:  Sharon, wearing cat ears, to Tessa:  I need to talk to you about Zack.  Jack, angrily, to Billy:  I didn't tamper with your products, and Billy says, did you have Glo do it?  Ash to Glo:   Was it Jack?  And Glo says: Your brother would never...And Ash replies: Okay that leaves you,   I am calling the police.  And Glo is upset, and says no, please, please.

• Love 17

Thanks @bannana! I'm sure that is not pleasant, especially at this breakneck speed. 

So now Ashley thinks that Jack would poison people? FFS. Mal is clearly of the Pratt school of screw character in favour of plot. Why couldn't Ashley have said to Gloria: "I know my brother wouldn't do this. But maybe you thought you could help him out and resorted to an old tactic." That would work and be quite believable. Instead nah. Let's write in this silly shock and awe way.

And Vicki and Billy are truly loathsome. They have committed corporate espionage and they believe they are the victims? And they don't actually have a clue what happened with the mask. Why assume it was sabotage at all? And Jack is the first person that comes to mind? I can't with how stupid they are. In fact this is more stupid than they usually are. This writing is scary. People are being sacrificed to not only service plot, but also this crazy pace.

Mal has no fucks to give about character (which is the same thing as history as far as I'm concerned). I mean he's willing to sacrifice whatever to give us the Three Stooges featuring Philly. So why not ruin any character any time?

• Love 14
On 10/23/2017 at 8:47 PM, Kemper said:

Are Sharon and Billy related?

Sharon & Billy already boinked.  There was a question as to who the father of Faith was, and Billy was a contender.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Big Blue Plate said:

So is Graham out? Because frankly the guy is such a wooden actor I can't tell if that was a regular scene or his big exit.  He seemed to be giving up. I couldn't tell if he was acting giving up. 

We can hope! I think he's served his purpose.

• Love 5

It's a new day in GC.  Again.  I cannot believe I used to complain how long a day in GC was.

• The Abbotts and Dina are back in GC at the Abbott Mansion.  Mrs. Martinez made brekkie for Dina, and she has the gall to turn it down.  Why?  Because she wants to have breakfast with Graham at the Club.  Jack suggests maybe it is time for Dina to move into the Abbott mansion, especially after her stroke, but she likes living on her own. Ash doesn't seem too pleased that Jack would offer this without talking to her about it, so I guess Ash really and truly does live at the mansion.  Abby shows up and she is confused in talking to Dina because she is talking about Graham being worried sick about her not being at the Club, and Abby is surprised she is not still angry with him.  Dina says, why should I be. Ash says a lot has happened since that night and that the details are fuzzy, meaning for Dina.  Dina goes off on Ash and tells Abby that Ash always thinks she knows more about Dina than she herself does, and that Ash is jealous of her relationship with Graham.  Later, Dina is resting upstairs, and Jack is giving Ash a hard time for upsetting Dina.  He says they need to get her to a doctor, a new doctor, who can determine whether her behaviour is a result of something physical or psychological.  Ash agrees.
  • Billy continues on his tear around GC.  He is done yelling at BS staff and at the media, and now he is yelling at Glo.  He seemed kind of threatening, getting in her personal space and demanding that she call Jack and get him in there so that Billy can yell at him too.
  • Vic is back at work, looking as beleaguered as ever.  She is throwing BS products  in the garbage can.  Prick shows up and takes her for coffee at CL.  He wants her to spend some time with kids, take them trick or treating.  She says she has been feeling sick lately.  Um, yeah, she was poisoned and left the hospital early, but he wants her to get costumes for the kids and take them out for Halloween. He also suggests that BS become part of Newman and that she can run it for him.  She doesn't want to rely on daddy.  She calls him her hero, and says she is most afraid of disappointing him, and that he will stop loving her.  Whoa, boy.
  • Scott sees Zack at CL, who is quite cocky with him.  Abby shows up.  Zack tells Scott they should keep their distance from each other, and Abby agrees.  Meanwhile, Sharon is talking to Tessa, trying to learn more about Zack's past.  Tessa tells Sharon that Zack used to run sleazy massage parlours and that she worked for him.  She wore skimpy outfits and gave "massages".  But she says she was not a prostitute. Sharon tells Tessa she believes her, and tells her she cannot reveal what Sharon has told her, that they believe Zack is behind the sex ring and is framing Scott for murder. Oh, Sharon.  BTW, I really hate Sharon's hair, and her face is looking kind of weird now.
  • Devon is ranting to Neil about Vic and how they should never have made the loan to her.  Neil tells Devon to hear her out before deciding anything about the loan payments.  He reminds Devon that people had helped him get a start in life, and suggests they do the same for Vic.  Although it is not at all the same.  Vic shows up to her meeting with them, appearing somewhat refreshed.  She insists that she is fully recovered and only her pride is hurt.  Devon wants to know if she wants more time on the loan payments and she says actually she wants another loan.  Devon says no, that the BS brand is damaged. Vic says that the FDA will clear her other products and she has a national campaign planned to fix her brand.  This is after Billy yelled at a bunch of reporters and after social media has run with the story for three days.  If Vic doesn't pay the loan payments as agreed, then HWG would own a part of BS.  Devon says he is not interested in that and would sell it to another company, not ruling out Hochmann or Jabot.
  • Jack and Ash show up at Jabot and Jack and Billy go into Jack's office so that Billy can yell at him.  In the reception area Ash wants to know from Glo whether she poisoned the masques on orders from Jack.  Ash thinks Glo looks guilty.  Glo admits that Jack asked Glo to get a sample of the masque, but that he never saw it, because he left town before she got it.  Ash takes it to run some tests.
  • Jack meanwhile tells Billy he did not poison the masques.  Jack says BS screwed up and Billy is not man enough to admit it.  Jack points out that Billy is accusing Jack of corporate espionage when he is the one who spied, using his own girlfriend and  Jack's mother to do so. So wait, when did Phyllis tell Jack that the gig was up and that she confronted Billy?  Billy's excuse for stealing proprietary info is that Jack kept coming at them.  He says that BS was doing well with increased sales, which Jack says they bought.  Billy says they have people at BS who rely on their jobs.  Jack tells him he can help them out and quit.  Billy wants to know how long Jack is going to keep punishing him for falling for Phyllis, and Jack tells him that she settled for Billy.  Billy says that Phyllis needed him.  Jack lashes out at Billy for not honouring the vows that he shared with Phyllis, that they were working on fixing their marriage after what Prick had done to them. Billy then says that Jack slept with Diane on the day he was to marry Patty, that he got John to change his will to cut out Glo, that he slept with Jill and betrayed John.  Jack says he slept with Jill  before Billy was even born, why keep bringing that up.  Billy moans about how Jack has compared him to John.  He says:  Do you want to talk about what you did to my life?  Jack says, he bailed him out of jail, paid off his bookies, gave him a job and a home, and Billy whines, you betrayed me.  Jack says he did not poison the masques, and Billy refuses to believe  him.  Billy says he and Jack have more in common, they lie, cheat and steal, because they are brothers.  Jack says, not anymore, and he doesn't want Billy in his life.  He tells him to get out and Billy says, with pleasure. 
  • Dina and Abby are at the mansion talking about Zack.  Dina asks her if he is good in the sheets. Hah!  Meanwhile Prick is interrogating Zack about his feelings for Abby, and threatens him if he hurts her, and then he leaves.  Zack walks up while Sharon and Tessa are talking and Tessa looks upset and leaves and Zack is pretty much onto them as Sharon is flustered and spills coffee.
  • Billy is at BS with Vic and tells her that he is sure Jack is poisoning the masques, but they need to do some investigating.  Vic says her father is also on it.  She says they have bigger problems, because of the loan, and Billy offers to buy 33% of the company.  Vic says his offer is too late, customers are returning everything and suppliers and distributors are pulling out of deals with BS.  She says all her hopes and dreams are done.
  • Scott is at the GCAC having a drink, and Zack confronts him about whether he told Sharon and Tessa about his suspicions.  And then he threatens him and Sharon.  BTW, why hasn't Scott told Prick about his suspicions about Zack?
  • Jack and Ash return to the mansion and Dina wants to go back to the Club and wants to see Graham.  She lashes out at Ash and calls her missy!  Jack tells her that Graham is never coming back to GC and that he doesn't want to see her again, and she crumples onto the couch.

Previews:  Billy to Vic:  Jack is the one who sabotaged the company, he poisoned the face masques.  Ash (in today's clothing) to Jack: I'd really love it if you could look me in the eye and tell me you were not behind it.  Cane, at Lily's house, to Mattie and Charlie:  I have a whole night planned and it is going to be awesome, and the twins look both worried and unimpressed.  And a shot of the Underpants on fire; a match is on the bar and starts a fire.

• Love 19

Scott is at the GCAC having a drink, and Zack confronts him about whether he told Sharon and Tessa about his suspicions.  And then he threatens him and Sharon.  BTW, why hasn't Scott told Prick about his suspicions about Zack?

Right?  We know he's not really writing an expose and he still works at Newman. Doesn't he have to report to his boss now and then? Thanks bannana, you're doing the lord's work.

• Love 13
41 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Right?  We know he's not really writing an expose and he still works at Newman. Doesn't he have to report to his boss now and then? Thanks bannana, you're doing the lord's work.

Scott is worried about Abby, and surmises that Zack killed Natalia, but doesn't tell Prick?  Maybe this is happening off screen like so many things now, but then Prick would certainly have Zack caged in his basement at the Ranch!

• Love 11