Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Boring again today, except for the Alice stuff:

• At the ranch, Sharon and Scott are 20% of the way toward sexy times when Mariah bursts in, and says it is urgent and she needs to speak to Sharon alone.  Scott gracefully exits and goes to Newman, where Abby is at work too, and they spar a bit about his relationship with Sharon.  Back at the ranch, Cassie clues Sharon in on the kidnapping situation.  She needs Sharon to tell her everything about Cassie, so Mariah can pretend to be Cassie.  Which she does.  She taps into Alice's guilt re Cassie.  Sharon arrives and gets in on the pretense.  Alice finally caves and tells them that Crystal is with a guy named Leon in NYC.  Sharon tells Alice she is going to call Leon, and bring Crystal home.  Previews show Sharon struggling,  Crystal and Alice are also there, and Leon, who says, what the hell is going on here, while Tessa and Mariah look on.  I can't tell where they are, maybe outside of Alice's home?  But that NYC transporter to GC works pretty damn good.
  • Devon and Kevin chat about Mariah and Devon's relationship, and Devon is getting a vibe that Kevin doesn't see them lasting, and he wonders if that is because Kevin wants Mariah back.  Kev assures him that is not the case and that Mariah has no feelings for Kev.
  • Hilary audaciously shows up at Lily's house and tells her to keep working on her marriage.  Hil is acting kind of desperate right now.  Lily tells her to MYOB, and tries to get rid of Hil but she just won't go.  Michael arrives and Lily is able to slam the door in Hil's face.  Lily tells Michael she wants a divorce and he tries to get her to reconsider, but she is firm in her resolve.  Michael is going to inform Cane.
  • Cane gets all up in Jordan's grill at the GCAC.  Later Hilary shows up and encourages Cane to keep fighting for Lily and his marriage.  She even tells him how to do it: get rid of Juliet.  By that she means, convince her to move to Tokyo.  Of course, Juliet shows up, hand on belly.  Hil and Cane start talking up Juliet's successes in Tokyo.  Michael arrives and wants to talk to Cane.  Hil takes the opportunity to tell Juliet she should move back to Tokyo.  She's not buying what Hil is selling.  Meanwhile, Michael tells Cane about the divorce.
  • Of course Jordan shows up at Lily's and she tells him about the divorce and he comforts her.  Previews show Cane and Lily telling the twins about the divorce.
  • Love 14

I clearly only like the Dina and Abbott storyline, because I am finding most other things boring.

• Nick gets back from Ann Arbor and Akron, so we have to see him and Chelz all lovey dovey reuniting.  He brings her a gift.  These two actually can put me to sleep.  I think it was an eternity ring on a chain.  They get busy on the couch.
  • Zack is freaked out because Alice is not returning his calls.  He gets snippy with Abby, and she doesn’t understand why.
  • So, it turns out it is an entire 24 hours later.  Alice has been sleeping all day under Sharon's watchful eye. Tessa is really grateful to Mariah for gaslighting Alice.  They are both dressed in autumn appropriate clothing, and they look beautiful.  Mariah is definitely hung up on Tessa.  They show up at Sharon’s and now Alice realizes she was duped by Mariah. She is outraged that Mariah would impersonate a dead girl.  Good point, except for that whole Alice being a madam thing, which she defends, and says she is not part of a sex ring.  So, the location for the meet with Crystal and Leon, which I could not recognize in yesterday’s preview, is Cassie’s grave.  Leon arrives, and he is pissed to be meeting in a graveyard.  Alice tells him it was cleared by the boss, and Crystal is going home with her.  Leon hears a noise (Sharon, who is out of view) and grabs Sharon and says, what the hell is going on here.  Tessa and Mariah look on from another hiding place.  Leon is not buying what Alice is selling, cause he recognizes Sharon.  Mariah throws a good-sized rock and hits him (good arm!), but he doesn’t go down for some reason.  He drops his gun, and Alice grabs it.  She tells Leon to beat it, and tells Tessa she has her sister back.  Leon calls Zack and tells him he has a big problem.
  • Kev is at Newman after hours with Prick, who is unhappy with his progress stealing a half billion from his son.  Remember just the other day when Prick told Kev there was no timeline?  Noah shows up and Kev hides. Oh, Noah, you used to have balls and now you don’t.  Prick tells him he cannot help Noah anymore, because, Nick.  Prick tells him that he has the perfect venue in St. Louis, too bad they can’t use it.  He is setting up Noah and he has no idea.  Kevin is listening in a room with paintings of horses.  Since when did Prick become JR Ewing.  Kev seems a wee bit unsettled by Prick’s machinations, but Prick tells him to shut up and get him some results.  He says Noah has his own trust fund, he will be fine.  Back at the PH, Nick assures Noah it is no big deal to lose the St. L venue.  He has plenty of money to find other venues, and he will transfer some money from his personal account.  When he tries to do so, he realizes his bank account is completely empty.  Oh, this is good work, Prick.  No one will ever figure this out.  Remember how he told Kevin if he did his job properly, Nick would never know the money was missing?
  • Cane shows up at Casa Ashby and snarks at Lily, since she made Michael tell him about the divorce.  I thought it was very strategic of Lily to wear her hair back, along with wearing a high-necked white blouse (which would be perfect for church, or a business meeting in the real world, but so unlike her Forever 21 usual look) for the “let’s tell the twins we are getting divorced” meeting.  Cane is in black, of course.  But they are united in their meeting with the twins, and Cane even says it was not just Lily’s idea.  Maddie wonders whether Jordan has something to do with it. Charlie says this is about Juliet and her baby.  Cane and Lily have a goodbye scene.  Maddie comforts Lily. 
  • Previews: Nick telling someone on the phone that they can stop trying to find out who hacked his account, he figures out who it was (no shit Sherlock), as he looks on while Prick clinks glasses with someone at the GCAC, guessing Kev; Paul tells Crystal that he is there to help her; cops bust into what I guess is Alice’s house.
Edited by bannana
  • Love 12
6 minutes ago, Diane M said:

Wouldn't Nick's bank alert him to the sudden loss of his millions?

you would think so...

my bank lets me know if there are large withdrawals made from acct. or if the bank acct. is low..

but i'm canadian, so what do i know about the banks in gc.

• Love 7

That whole ghost of Cassie made me LOL..seriously? Alice, please get your adenoids done, listening to you, I feel the need to clear my throat for you.

I do want Abby to find out just what Zach is really all about though..

Good acting by Lilly as her marriage breaks up, not so much by Cane.

• Love 6

I haven't been a big fan of the actress who plays Lily but I do think she's done a really good job with this Cane cheated, impregnated another woman, taking care of her kids story. She seems so hurt and torn about what to do but knows this is the best thing for her and the kids. Cane on the other hand. Sighing, rubbing his face, drinking at the club, threatening Jordan, etc. Blech. Go away. You are a bad actor and an unsympathetic character on a failing soap. 

• Love 7

His acting was probably worse due to whatever undisclosed illness he's been dealing with. I've never really liked the character of Cane though. I hated that Lilly was saddled with him for so long, a set of surrogate twins and left barren at such a young age.

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 6

Nick gets back from Ann Arbor and Akron, so we have to see him and Chelz all lovey dovey reuniting.  He brings her a gift.  These two actually can put me to sleep. 

Their onscreen chemistry reaches so far into the negative it actually sucks chemistry out of nearby objects. In their vicinity, water spontaneously freezes and gold transmutes into lead.

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Their onscreen chemistry reaches so far into the negative it actually sucks chemistry out of nearby objects. In their vicinity, water spontaneously freezes and gold transmutes into lead.

LOL  well, that's what happens when 2 weak actors characters are coupled...

IMO, each of the 2 actors need stronger ones to make them viable..

Edited by valleycliffe
  • Love 6
28 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

They ARE magical, aren't they?

giphy.gif

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

After Justin Hartley, who can blame her. Same goes for Sharon, and beam me up Scotty! LOL..zzzzz

• Love 6
On 30/09/2017 at 7:22 PM, Jaded said:

His acting was probably worse due to whatever undisclosed illness he's been dealing with. I've never really liked the character of Cane though. I hated that Lilly was saddled with him for so long, a set of surrogate twins and left barren at such a young age.

I'd like to say it was, he had a bacterial infection for two weeks in August, I just think he's a horrible actor.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/the-young-and-the-restless/news/49979/daniel-goddard-returns-to-yr-following-bacterial-infection

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hello Lady said:

I'd like to say it was, he had a bacterial infection for two weeks in August, I just think he's a horrible actor.

I've never thought he was a good actor either. He's what I'd call a hair model. Getting by on his looks and not much skill.

• Love 5

The A Team is back on, as in the Abbotts, including Gloria!  The only bright spot in an otherwise horrific day.

• Dina barges into Jack's office, demanding her laptop. Dina tells Jack that Prick is not plotting any revenge against him and he tells her she is a fool. Dina and Jack have it out again over Drinki, Graham and the photos.  Drinki arrives, and Glo actually says she is happy to show her in, because she dislikes Dina more, I guess.  Drinki spars a bit with Dina, who flounces out of there. Drinki and Jack talk about Dina, about their relationship, and about Prick.  I was glad that Drinki points out that Prick has a huge gym at ranch, and Jack says that he works out the GCAC just to stir the pot.  Which is true because he and Nick have words there, with Prick promising him that his business will fail.
  • Abby confides in Prick that she has concerns about Zack.  He tells her to be cautious.  She tells him that maybe it is time to move on from Drinki, and find someone else.
  • Kev is a changed man, as in, he has become a total prick.  He catches up with Glo, and she wants to know why he and Bella have to live so far away and he basically blows her off.  He then has it out with Nick, all the while knowing that he is robbing him blind.  Later Kev meets with Prick and gives him his password to all of Drinki's email, phone etc.  Then he says he has cleaned out Nick's chequing account and will keep on working on it until he gets the full half a billion for Prick.  He also tells Prick that he really enjoys this kind of work and would like to do more of it.
  • Crystal is safely at Sharon's house.  Sharon drives Alice back to her house and gives her a pep talk about turning her life around.  She urges her to leave and make a fresh start.  They talk about Cassie and Mariah.  Alice packs up to leave town, and Zack calls her.  She tells him about the kidnapping and being forced to call Leon.  Zack has already decided that Alice turned on him, but doesn't let her know it.  He tells her he knows what is happening and points out that he has a secret camera in the house.  He knows she's leaving.  He tells her she deserves a vacay and that he left something for her in front of the house.  She takes the envelope of cash and maybe paper, I didn't quite catch that, and opens it in her car, when Leon shows up in the passenger seat.  She jumps out of the driver's seat and is hit by a car and all of the bills in her hand go flying through the air.  Goodbye Alice. 
  • At Sharon's house, Paul arrives and she fills him in on everything except the whole kidnapping thing.  Paul says Crystal must go into witness protection.  He realizes this reminds Sharon of Dylan, but doesn't tell her that Dylan is living in Port Charles via St. Petersburg.
  • Glo is at the bar at the GCAC and Prick sidles up and compliments her.  She complains about Kev and Bella being so far away.  Prick feigns compassion.  She thinks that he is offering her a job with the way he is fawning over.
  • Nick figures out that Prick is the one stealing his money.

Previews:  Dina asks Graham if his mother is alive.  Billy wants to hold onto Phyllis' laptop bag for her; and then we see Ravi telling Jack and Ash that someone is using Dina's password to access the server.

• Love 15
30 minutes ago, bannana said:

Prick has a huge gym at ranch

Really?  Then why does he punch the bag among the straw in the stables?  I wouldn't call that a gym.  Really appreciate the recaps.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, bannana said:

She takes the envelope of cash and maybe paper, I didn't quite catch that, and opens it in her car, when Leon shows up in the passenger seat.  She jumps out of the driver's seat and is hit by a car and all of the bills in her hand go flying through the air.  Goodbye Alice. 

Yup, there was blank paper between the actual bills. Alice got played and then got squished. Goodbye Alice, indeed.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

He just likes to punch things. Straw, sons, horses. Doesn't matter.

You know what I forgot? When he was at the GCAC bar schmoozing Glo. he ordered a double tequila.  A sign of masculinity I guess. 

• Love 8

Today featured a lot of the A Team, but along with that we got Villy and BS too.

• Jack and Vic spar politely in the ubiquitous elevator meeting room, with him dropping some tidbits to set her up.
  • Philly are in the ubiquitous sexy times GCAC gym, where Billy has booked a massage for Phyllis so he can use her laptop to gain access to Jabot again.  Vic calls, and tells him not to do anything illegal, and to come to the office right away.  Phyllis is still there, so he says he has plans with Phyllis and will be in later.  So not only is he using her computer to hack into her company, he is pretending that he is putting her first before Vic, and of course she falls for it.  When she goes for her massage, he violates her once again via her laptop.  Not that I feel sorry for Phyllis, who is conspiring, rather ineffectually, toward BS.
  • Ash visits Dina in her suite.  Ash asks Dina why she sent the photos to Prick, and Dina says she is trying protect her son from making a big mistake by being with Drinki.  Ash says she doesn't want to fight, and came to apologize and also return Dina's laptop.  She apologizes to Dina, but Dina wants her to apologize to Graham.  Ash brings up Graham's mother and that he has been lying to Dina.  Graham arrives, but she doesn't actually apologize.  She says he seems smug and he says, we may be more alike than you realize.  Anvillicious!  Ash leaves.  Dina confronts Graham about his mother.  He tells her that Myrna is not his mother, but a distant aunt that he feels obliged to help, and Dina buys it.
  • Ash and Jack are in his office discussing Dina, and then Billy.  Ash is upset that Billy has done this, and she doesn't like Jack's plan to trap Billy.  She calls his plan sleazy, and he calls it brilliant.  Ash thinks that Billy won't betray them again.  She thinks that Jack should just block Billy from gaining access.  Ravi shows up and announces that Dina's password was used to log in to the server. Jack says, Billy Abbott strikes again.  Ravi confirms that it was via Phyllis' laptop.  Ash is very upset that Billy has done this again, but she says she will support Jack and Jabot.
  • Phyllis has a meeting with Jack and wants to discuss the BS sales spike but Jack says it is no longer a priority, Jabot will beat BS because they are flush and have better products.
  • Ravi tells Ash about his latest research into Graham.  He can't find anything on him in any school, so they wonder whether he changed his name.
  • Vic and Billy argue about using the info Billy has downloaded, but he convinces her. They discover that Jabot is pulling out of the men's line.  Billy convinces Vic, with a plan he developed in five seconds (I take longer to figure out what I am having for lunch), to take the masques and Prick's miracle FOY cream and develop them into a his and hers line.  It's going to take all of their capital, which they were supposed to use to stabilize BS, and could kill BS if it is unsuccessful, so Vic says.....let's go for it!
  • There was  some stuff with Chelz and Nick, who tells her that he has figured out that Prick is stealing his money, with Kev as his operative.  Nick says he has a plan to get Prick.  Chelz is worried about what Prick has planned.

Previews:  Graham talking to his mother who says:  Don't get soft, Graham, not when we are so close  to paying back that bitch Dina for what she did to us.  Billy to Vic: everything we have done to beat Jack, it could be all for nothing. Jack to Ash: your name and dad's are linked together for this honour, forever, and she looks very touched, and she is holding some sort of innovation award.

• Love 15
4 hours ago, Capricasix said:

Jack, to Ravi: “What’s the word?”

Ravi: “Blockchain!” 

Jack: ?

?

Yes, good one, @Capricasix!  Loved that.

47 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

Great Recap, Bannanna (Too many n's?)

@crowsworks, yes, one too many, but as long as no one takes my name in vein as it relates to banana peeling.....

• Love 7

Today's ep was all about the Jabot/BS war, Lily and Cane's future, with a side of Hand on Belly and Hilary the Haranguer.  Oh, and Dina and Graham.

• Ash is winning the Innovator of the Year award and Jack is going to throw her a party.  She wants to invite Billy, cause Traci is flying in for it, and Jack relents if Ash will invite him and at the same spy on him.  She reluctantly agrees, and does report back that Billy has taken the bait.  Jack says Billy is at heart a gambler and this is a thrill for him, to gamble with BS.  Ash wonders why Vic is going along with it, because she is smart.
  • Graham talks with Mama Bloodworth on the phone, who tells him that after Brent stepped out with Dina, he though that they would hook up permanently.  Graham notes that Ash must have been hurt finding out her father was not the great John Abbott, and Mama warns him to not get soft.  She says they are so close to paying that bitch Dina back for what she did to them.  She wants Graham to get Jack and Ash to turn against Dina.  Well, that sounds like he is going to leak the paternity info, cause certainly Ash would go ballistic. Dina shows up at Graham's suite and he covers for the phone call saying that he was talking to his aunt.  Dina tells Graham that she came to GC to repair her relationship with her family, and that she regrets the photo thing.  She is reconsidering whether she should be judgy about Jack/Drinki.   Dina drops by work to apologize to Jack for the whole photo thing, which she characterizes as "romantic".  He tells her about Ashley's award, and encourages her to come to the party where she can make amends with Ash.
  • Dina tells Graham about her successful meeting with Jack, and Graham says Jack has always been her fave, which leads her to talk about her children some more, and how Jack was betrayed when she left.  Graham says that she never has explained to him how/why her marriage ended: was it when John found out that Ash was not his bio-daughter?  Horrified, Dina says no, John never knew, very few people know.  Graham wonders why it would matter now since John is gone, and Dina emphasizes that it would destroy Ash for that to come out and be broadly known.
  • Billy is worried that they will not be able to launch their products because they don't have the marketing staff.  Vic goes down a weird road of saying that if that mess hadn't happened in LA, they would still have Cane and Juliet!  Ouch! Meanwhile Neil, who has just visited with Lily who is worried about paying the bills, tells Vic that he is worried about Lily and that she could use some more work.  Vic is flustered and says they are already spending too much on advertising, when they should really be spending on an executive, and boom, she has a light bulb moment and decides that they should hire Lily in that role.  So Billy pitches the job to Lily, which is a combo of Cane's role, Juliet's role, as well as modelling, and she accepts. They hug, and it was slightly awkward, so are we heading toward Lilly?
  • At the GCAC, Cane gets into it with Hilary, who is hell bent on Cane saving his marriage.  Later, Jordan is working out and Hilary comes out wearing only a towel, because she forgot her water bottle in the gym(??!!).  She spars with him about Lily and then flashes him.  Oh, Hilary.
  • Cane then goes to visit Hand on Belly, who earlier had bumped into Charlie, who told her about the divorce.  She suggests that she should move to Tokyo for the sake of Cane's marriage, but he says no, she needs to be in GC where he can support her and the baby.
  • Hilary is finally clothed and she encounters Vic who is coming through the revolving GCAC door.  Vic snubs her and Hilary cannot help herself and appeals to Vic that they once were friends and colleagues.  Vic goes off on Hil about the GC Buzz piece on her. As they get into it, Hilary is going on and on and Vic's head starts to get all jumbled again and she hears WAH WAH WAH.  So her mystery ailment has returned!   Vic loses it and starts yelling at Hil and Jordan shows up and asks if everything is okay.  Vic realizes she just lost it, and retreats to the bar, really angry and seemingly in pain.  Previews show her getting into it with Phyllis at the bar, where Phyllis says, what chemistry are you talking about, that is all in your head, and Vic says, are you sure about that, how do you know we haven't kissed?

Other Previews:  Devon tells Mariah that Kevin made him wonder if he has some competition for Mariah; Noah asks Tessa to move in with him (where does he live?).

• Love 13

At the GCAC, Cane gets into it with Hilary, who is hell bent on Cane saving his marriage.

WTF is it to her? If it's about Jordan, does she think getting Lane back together is going to make him magically run back to her? Because that isn't going to change who she is and the things about her that disgust him. I also thought her end game was Darvon. This is just stupid.

Thanks for your hard work paying attention to Show, bannana! ( I swear you keep moving your "N's" around just to drive us crazy).  :)

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

WTF is it to her? If it's about Jordan, does she think getting Lane back together is going to make him magically run back to her? Because that isn't going to change who she is and the things about her that disgust him. I also thought her end game was Darvon. This is just stupid.

Thanks for your hard work paying attention to Show, bannana! ( I swear you keep moving your "N's" around just to drive us crazy).  :)

I just keep looking at Hilary, who is smart, beautiful, has great hair and  a great body, and I try to figure out why she is so desperate.  I barely listen to her haranguing but it does seem that this is all about Jordan.

• Love 7

Ack! Soap magical thinking returns! First we had Sharon's Doctorate in Shrinkology [tm Cupid Stunt], and now, Dog help us, Lily taking over two positions where at least a big old MBA would be required.

• Love 10

Stuff happened today!

• Wow, Vic just had a blinding headache after talking with Hilary, and now she is doing her best shit-disturbing ex-wife act with Phyllis.  She lets Phyllis know that she and Billy are going to be having more family time, and she hopes that doesn't bother Phyllis, because Vic says she knows there is tension between Billy and her.  All of this with a bitching big smile on her face!  Phyllis jumps into the  muck with her and tells Vic that Billy is spending so much time with her because he feels sorry for her.  Vic says she is grateful to Phyllis for setting her up with  Ben, because now she knows what kind of guy she really wants:  someone who is talented and hardworking, bright and witty with a killer sense of humour, passionate and loving, who is great with kids, with a little bit of a gambler in him.  Phyllis says she knows that Vic wants Billy back, and says it is not going to happen. Phyllis reminds Vic that Phyllis is the one he comes home to, and that Vic kicked Billy out, and she will never be enough for him.  Vic says: careful, Phyllis, your insecurities are showing.  She says: how do you know we haven't kissed, or even more.  Phyllis says she knows Billy, and Vic says she knows him better and that why she knows she will get him back!  Well, now of course she has to tell Billy what she said to Phyllis.
  • Everyone is excited about Ash being Innovator of the Year.  Billy talks to Jack about it and they spar about work.  Abby talks to Ash about it. Graham sees Ash at the GCAC and approaches her and she scowls at him.  He congratulates her on her award and says her father would be so proud and she bristles, and says you don't know anything about my father.  He replies that he does know about her father, via Dina.  He wants them to put their differences aside, and says that they have more in common than she thinks.   She tells him that she hopes her mother will have her eyes opened and Graham will return to Paris alone.
  • Jack tells Ravi to implement the security measures and to change Dina's password, because he is sure Billy has taken the bait.  He also asks Ravi to help him plan Ash's party. Later Ravi gives Ash flowers and she asks him to be her date for her special dinner party.
  • Billy rushes in to Vic's office to tell her the good news that Lily took the job.  Vic is relieved.  She was just flashing back to her kiss with Billy. Then she tells Billy about her encounter with Phyllis.  She says Phyllis was acting so smug about her relationship with Billy, that she felt compelled to tell her things weren't as good as she thinks.  Okay, Vic, that is a lie, you openly and bitchily baited Phyllis, in fact you were the smug one. Billy says he is committed to Phyllis, and Vic says, so you keep saying, but she says that he keeps doing things that would risk his relationship with her.  Billy tells Vic to not engage with Phyllis next time she sees her, and Vic says she will try not to let Phyllis get to her.  Oh Vic, you bitch, you approached Phyllis and started the whole thing.  Billy warns Vic that they don't want to tip their hand re their plan.
  • Phyllis tells Jack about her encounter with Vic, and he is surprised Vic would say those things to Phyllis. Phyllis wonders whether this is part of her strategy, and doesn't plan to confront Billy about it.  Jack tells Phyllis that Billy is a serial cheater, and Vic could be telling the truth.  Phyllis trusts Billy.  Then Jack tells Phyllis about Billy accessing the Jabot server using her laptop!  She looks mortified.  Jack, isn't this going to wreck your great plan?
  • Sharon and Scott learn about Alice's accident from Paul.  Paul says they don't have much intel but his cops are on it.  Paul scolds Sharon about the risks she took and tells her to be a good girl.  I am not making this up. Scott and Sharon head to the hospital.  Alice is gone.  Not dead, but gone.  And there is a guy looking in the window to the room, but it doesn't look like Zack.
  • Devon wonders if he has competition for Mariah.  She assures him there is no one else.  She agrees to go on a trip with him. Tessa fills Noah in on the sex trafficking drama. He is concerned she doesn't confide in him.  He asks her to move in with him and she agrees.  They kiss and Mariah walks in and looks hurt.  They tell her that Tessa is moving in with Noah and Mariah says, that's great.
  • New besties Abby and Devon discuss Zack and she shares that he seems like a totally different person now.

Previews:  Sharon tells Nick that Alice was in an accident and now she's gone.  Colin introduces himself to Juliet as the grandfather of her baby.  Mariah tells Tessa she doesn't want her to go.

• Love 13

So Victoria's headaches makes her Brash and Sassy.. eh? I also noticed how people are starting to pick up that she is not okay. Hilary was rightfully confused but the most telling to me was Ashley and Jack. Ashley knows Victoria and knows she would NEVER just run with Billy's crazy schemes all willy nilly like this. Jack seemed to agree after the talk. I wonder if Hilary will tell Jack about their encounter. Something has got to give because it seems the are getting more intense and this story has run long enough. Shit or get off the pot.

18 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Calling it now. Graham is going to announce that Ashley is Brent Davis’ daughter at the award ceremony. I bet they are siblings. 

Yeah it is pretty obvious that Graham is Brent's son and Ashley's half brother. Brent was a known womanizer. I am assuming his mother blames Dina for all that went wrong in her life. Though it seems Graham is younger than Ashley, so curious what that beef is about. Brent returned a few times to GC. He dated Katherine for a while which was the Ashley's reveal. So did he just check out of their life and leave her again for another wealthy socialite and she blames Dina for starting it?

• Love 10

Some good stuff today:

• Phyllis doesn't want to believe that Billy would violate her in this way, but Jack manages to convince her, and she flashes back to the instances when Billy was on her laptop or had access.  She struggles to admit to herself that it is possible.  She thinks, if it happened, that Vic is behind it.  Jack warns her not to tip off Billy; doesn't she want to see Jabot win over BS?  She stomps out, clearly hurt and pissed.  Meanwhile Billy and Vic are discussing their plans and Vic is second guessing herself and wonders if they are taking too big of a risk.  She wants more confirmation of Jabot's plans.  She tells Billy that she isn't asking him to access the Jabot server again, but basically she does.  Billy gets a text from Phyllis and he says to Vic he is going home to be with Phyllis.  They are canoodling on the couch and they talk about compartmentalizing business and personal.  He says he knows that she and Vic had words.  Phyllis doesn't ask him about the kiss.  She says she is going for a bath, clearly to set him up and trap him using her laptop.  From the top of the stairs she watches him, and he gets a beer out of the fridge.  She sends a message to her email and you can hear the notification on the laptop, and she waits to see if he will take the bait.  He does, and enters Dina's password but before he can push enter, she calls out to him that the tub is ready and she invites him to join her.  He says her laptop dinged while he was sitting there, and she says, that is work, it can wait, this is play.
  • Hilary and Jack are talking about Ash's party which is going to be at the TOTT.  Jack wants Hil to cover it.  Guess we know what will happen there, because Hil says if she covers it, that includes parking lot brawls.  Poor Ashley.
  • Hil then heads over to CL where she gives Maddie her phone so that she can set up a secret meeting out in the open with Reed.  They get together and talk about divorce, and then Vic shows up and catches them. She doesn't lose it, for a change.  Instead she brings them both to Lily's house where Vic says she agrees that it is unfair to keep them apart.  Vic and Lily discuss it, reminiscing about Vic's marriage to Ryan at 16, and Lily and Daniel's escapades, including a reference to Phyllis and Nick!  They decide to allow them to see each other.
  • Sharon and Nick are at CL and she updates him on the Alice thing, and he updates her on the missing money thing.  He seems unusually calm re the theft of the money.  Noah arrives and tells them about Tessa moving in and that the Ann Arbor venue workers need to be paid.
  • Mariah and Tessa have a conversation about their friendship and Mariah doesn't want Tessa to leave, but Tessa says it will be good for Mariah to have more time with Devon, and she is looking forward to living with Noah.  Tessa leaves and Mariah breaks down crying.
  • Colin and Cane are at the GCAC talking about his divorce and about Hand on Belly and the baby.  Cane spots HOB and Colin is excited to meet her so Cane introduces them and she joins them for a bit, and then takes her leave, with Colin giving her a big hug.  Colin tells Cane that he is sure Jill will give him a job and encourages Cane to come with him to meet Jill who is away somewhere, I didn't quite catch where, but they are taking a flight.  Cane is so excited he hugs his dad...WTF?  Cane goes to tell HOB that he is going out of town for a day but that she should text or call if anything goes wrong.  She is happy for him and his job prospect and says she will be fine.  After she closes the door, she appears to be in some discomfort.

Previews:  (the next day) Billy to Phyllis: is everything okay, and she says, no, no it is not.  Traci looking at a yearbook and a photo of Graham Davis, and she is trying remember Graham Davis.  It looks like Graham Bloodworth.  Hilary showing up at CL to meet Nick and she says:  okay, I am here, I am dying to hear what you want to tell me.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Traci looking at a yearbook and a photo of Graham Davis, and she is trying remember Graham Davis.  It looks like Graham Bloodworth.

so, graham is the same age as traci?  that means he's younger than ashley so not yet born when the affair with dina happened.

how much younger than ash is traci?  i always thought maybe 3 or 4 years.

• Love 4

So Jack and Traci are John's children but Ashley was the product of the affair with Brent Davis? I didn't watch back then so have no idea what was going on. So Dina had two kids with John then one in between with Brent? That's a neat trick for Dina to play. 

• Love 4

I didn't start watching Y&R until the mid 80's, so can someone who was watching back then fill me in on how Dina was so sure that Ash was Brent's and not John's. Obviously, there was no DNA back then. Was it the blood types (which can in some cases determine paternity)? If John thought Ash was his then Dina must have been sleeping with John while having the affair with Brent. Just curious as to how they can be so sure that Ash is definitely not John's child.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

So Jack and Traci are John's children but Ashley was the product of the affair with Brent Davis? I didn't watch back then so have no idea what was going on. So Dina had two kids with John then one in between with Brent? That's a neat trick for Dina to play. 

Yes.Dina had an affair with Brent Davis. He was her tennis instructor. John never knew. I guess it was very short lived but she got pregnant with Ashley during it. Ashley learned her true paternity because Brent was dying and wanted to confess to her before his end. Dina never wanted her to know and went to great lengths to prevent it but Brent confessed anyways. Ashley then went into shock and had a mental breakdown. Jack learned because Ashley disappeared and they had to find her so Dina had to tell him the truth. They all decided to keep it secret. Traci has no idea. Though I don't think Ashley every got a test to confirm it one way or another. It was just all their word. So we could be in for another twist. 

• Love 8