Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Personally I don't need sex scenes at all. Implied, sure. Even a little kissin' is just ducky, but the type of garbage that pasess as hot sex on Show are deplorable to me.

Oh, we were talking sex? That makes it even weirder that women would want to see two men. Seems like female erasure.  But to each their own. 

The best gay/guy romance was Kish on OLTL. Gay intern who had a secret involving All American Boy - Fish - a Cop from a super religious family. A long ago affair that was slowly brought out. So tortured and denied that most fans were on board. Fish had a baby with the town cray-girl and they were raising it. Fish's family were trying to take it. How many fab stories could this have spawned? Instead, the show listened to the screechers and shuffled them out of town  - show died anyway, due to and infestation of Fords. (not cars)

I think Kevin was supposed to be involved with either the hot Hispanic cop or Hardon but they diddled around the actors left.

• Love 5

Oh Lordy!  (Yeah, I just cannot let it go.)  This was quite the episode where Cane is finally outed for real.  But, but, but, how stupid was Cane to pay out $25,000 to the stupidest guy ever.  When Billy cornered Jesse and dragged him off to Victoria, they scared the shit out of him so bad that he agreed to another $25,000 from them, without having the money in his account.  LOSER!  And he spilled his guts.  MORON!

So Billy, Victoria and Juliet all had a mind meld this week, going, wait, what, the whole thing that started this mess was that whole BTS footage?!  What's with that?

The rest was boring, with the whole Sharon wanting to save a crisis line person, which has now drawn in Chelz and Dick.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, bannana said:

The rest was boring, with the whole Sharon wanting to save a crisis line person, which has now drawn in Chelz and Dick.

I'm trying to imagine, your life in complete chaos, with the bad guys after you to boot, and your salvation/safety depends on THESE people?!?

Crystal, you in danger, girl.

Edited by boes
  • Love 14
20 minutes ago, bannana said:

Vacation alert!  I am on vacay for the next few weeks.  I might be able to catch the show and post CDN highlights, but I wouldn't count on it.  

Happy August, Preverts.

You'll be missed.  Have a wonderful time!

• Love 9

Oh Lordy!  (Yeah, I just cannot let it go.)  This was quite the episode where Cane is finally outed for real.  But, but, but, how stupid was Cane to pay out $25,000 to the stupidest guy ever.  When Billy cornered Jesse and dragged him off to Victoria, they scared the shit out of him so bad that he agreed to another $25,000 from them, without having the money in his account.  LOSER!  And he spilled his guts.  MORON!

So Billy, Victoria and Juliet all had a mind meld this week, going, wait, what, the whole thing that started this mess was that whole BTS footage?!  What's with that?

I don't like Cane, don't hate him like some, but really just meh about him most of the time. That said, I can't be glad that he's been outed and will be dragged, because it's Billy, Victoria and Juliet who are doing the outing and dragging. Billy? Need I say more? Sure Cane manipulated the footage, but Billy is the dumbass who was joking about gambling with pro sports guys and it's Billy (who I do loathe). And Juliet? The gal who sued for sexual harassment even though she knows (and has admitted to several people) that it was not sexual harassment (and Cane could even probably make a case for rape due to his extreme level of intoxication), and Victoria? Her I just find annoying because of her being so super pleased with herself about her oh so powerful businesswoman smarts. Even Lily probably annoys me just a smidge more then Cane. So yeah, don't like Cane, wouldn't mind if he left the show, but these people? Really show?

• Love 9
10 hours ago, bannana said:

Oh, and, in previews, Lily throws Cane out.

Don't hold your breath for too long, folks. Somewhere Cane has a drawerful of Eiffel Towers; it's just a matter of time.

• Love 6

Haha, Cane. Fuck off, ya big cry baby.

I cheered when he walked out the door with his luggage and started to cry. Act like a deceitful, insecure, underhanded douche and there will be consequences. Now if only Victor will get his comeuppance.

Victoria is an ugly crier. That was not pleasant at all to watch. Also, her legs are about the width of my arms. Eat a sandwich, girl. Or twelve.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Haha, Cane. Fuck off, ya big cry baby.

I cheered when he walked out the door with his luggage and started to cry. Act like a deceitful, insecure, underhanded douche and there will be consequences. Now if only Victor will get his comeuppance.

Oh, there can't be nearly enough Cane-suffering for me. But the stupid, self-deluded eejit is going right over to the Chancellor mansion, 'cause he shouldn't suffer in some fleabag motel. Esther, please poison him.

On another note, that Sex Slaves of Wisconsin umbrella story--you know the one--young women forced to peddle lutefisk, boes--is unfolding apace. I may be in the minority here, but the PSA crap on today's US show in the scene with St Sharon, Greezy Journo, and Paul gave me the gags. I hate that stuff. However, we've got nasty little Incubator Boy [***from near Chicago!] leaving 4th date with Abby [***like this is going to end well...] to take a phone call, dundundundun [***connect the dots, folks!] just as Jamjar or Crystal or Cutglass or whatever has fled the onion rings and Sharon's incompetence. Coincidence? And are we all together in remembering Tessa [***also from near Chicago!]'s responses to encountering Incubator Boy? Good! Have we involved enough cast members for a smokin' hot summer storyline yet?

• Love 11

Crystal story, boring.

Zach looks far to young for Abby, recast please

Cane, on your bike, right out of GC. He's never been a good actor.

These past few days/weeks have been so boring.:( 

Victoria, eat something please, you're way too young and sickly looking.

• Love 3

Cane with his head in his hands yet again. Victoria wants her Billy back. Phyllis wants to keep him. I wish both Cane and Billy Boy would leave this show.

• Love 11
23 minutes ago, rcc said:

Cane with his head in his hands yet again. Victoria wants her Billy back. Phyllis wants to keep him. I wish both Cane and Billy Boy would leave this show.

Right? Don't let the doorknob hit ya where the dog shoulda bit ya.

• Love 10

Yah well I have hated Cane for years and years-----but then I also hate Jason Thompson as Billy---if it was any other actor I would not care as much but still at the end of the day my Cane hate trumps it----and if it means Lily might end up with Jordan ( is that his name--I am a little out of it) then OK---I like the tween kids especially Maddie and Cane has been a burr in my side like forever so no sympathy there----yes  Cane is a pasty faced ass who should have been gone along time ago except for the 12 yr olds (but then I never loved Lily except when she was the other actress but still) I am hopeful that this will be a new beginning (without cane) but not counting on it---

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Diane M said:

Why can't they just be best friends?

Sex!  Tis a wonderful thing.  Though my memory on that is getting fuzzy......

5 hours ago, Capricasix said:

Why can't they be more than friends?

Oh, they're gonna be!  Pedal to the metal, Darvon can bounce on back to Hillary because Mariah and Tessa are readying for lift off.

Edited by boes
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, jewel21 said:

So Victoria's concussion is making her behave crazily and having one night stands?

Which is actually LESS crazy than wanting buttered ButtBiscuit.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, jewel21 said:

So Victoria's concussion is making her behave crazily and having one night stands?

Yes,all of a sudden, very weird. 

I know Tessa andMariah just kissed, but I hope Mariah can drop the furtive glances every few minutes.

I don't mind this Billy, compared to the last one, all pale and sickly looking, this guys okay. Plus his parents don't live too far away. lol

I don't like this Phyllis, I miss Michelle Stafford terribly, the chemistry between her and Nick, was off the charts..sigh

What's with squeals Scott reporting back to Victor!?Snitch!

Edited by F. M.
11 hours ago, jewel21 said:

So Victoria's concussion is making her behave crazily and having one night stands

reminds me of a story (not urban legend, as it turned out) I heard when I moved to San Francisco years and years ago, about a woman who fell off a cable car, bumped her head and became a nymphomaniac because of it.  She sued the city and won. (so the story goes.)

• Love 7
15 hours ago, MollyB said:

reminds me of a story (not urban legend, as it turned out) I heard when I moved to San Francisco years and years ago, about a woman who fell off a cable car, bumped her head and became a nymphomaniac because of it.  She sued the city and won. (so the story goes.)

So Mop becomes a nympho and Billy has to 'spend' all his time with her....hurling himself on her like she is a bony hand -grenade.

• Love 7

Head injuries can change your personality. Heightened sexuality is actually high on the list of things to watch out for. My guess Victoria has some kind of brain bruise that the doctor conveniently missed.  

Phyllis needs to stop talking to Jack. He has all the intentions of letting her take the fall for whatever he plotting against Victoria knowing Billy will freak out. She can't be that naive. 

Cane is still blaming everyone for his issues. And why is his broke ass eating at the GCAC? He staying at Jill's house but can't ask her for a job? Instead he begging Jack?

I want to like Mariah and Tessa but I don't trust it. Tessa seems like a manipulator to me. That scene with the bouncer and then again at the pool. I don't know. Something seems off lately in her writing. There is a shift. My guess it's cause of the sex trafficking arc that's starting. Maybe she is sincere but her old habits are starting to show.

• Love 4

Tessa seems like a manipulator to me. That scene with the bouncer and then again at the pool. I don't know. Something seems off lately in her writing. There is a shift. My guess it's cause of the sex trafficking arc that's starting. Maybe she is sincere but her old habits are starting to show

Could she be the "woman" who lured Crystal into the sex trafficking ring?

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Could she be the "woman" who lured Crystal into the sex trafficking ring?

I've been wondering the same thing.  If so, how will she get past that, even if she was being forced to do it?

Or, as I'm hoping, is she Crystal's sister?

Now who is it she was always on the phone with when she first came to Genoa City?  

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, miamama said:

Jack screwing over Billy/B&S/Philly and using Phyllis's trust to do it might be enough to get me to tune in for a few episodes.

I'm really enjoying the revival of Grey Jack! It feels like PB is enjoying playing him as well. And, he didn't buy into Cane's offering himself as a contract worker. Good Jack! Keep it up!

58 minutes ago, boes said:

I've been wondering the same thing.  If so, how will she get past that, even if she was being forced to do it?

Or, as I'm hoping, is she Crystal's sister?

Now who is it she was always on the phone with when she first came to Genoa City?  

I'm hoping the same thing--the actress is too good to be disposable due to past nasties.**

Lately, the pacing of the show has been distinctly better, and, like the Jack twists and bends, actually interesting, and, in the case of Victoria taking on The Hoch, sometimes surprising. I'll put up with all the PSAs that will come with the umbrella story because overall the show's pretty good at this point.

**Speaking of nasties, Victor as a petty spite monster is mildly amusing. Until I get tired of that, which will be about two episodes from now.

• Love 6
On 8/3/2017 at 7:58 AM, miamama said:

Anyone else notice MTS seems so happy in scenes with PB? And she seems not as EB's "baby"?

Or maybe I'm just projecting.

Nope. And PB is so happy in scenes with her. They just glow. These days, I just wait for their scenes.

• Love 12
On 8/5/2017 at 7:15 AM, TwistedSoul7 said:

Head injuries can change your personality. Heightened sexuality is actually high on the list of things to watch out for. My guess Victoria has some kind of brain bruise that the doctor conveniently missed.  

Phyllis needs to stop talking to Jack. He has all the intentions of letting her take the fall for whatever he plotting against Victoria knowing Billy will freak out. She can't be that naive. 

Cane is still blaming everyone for his issues. And why is his broke ass eating at the GCAC? He staying at Jill's house but can't ask her for a job? Instead he begging Jack?

I want to like Mariah and Tessa but I don't trust it. Tessa seems like a manipulator to me. That scene with the bouncer and then again at the pool. I don't know. Something seems off lately in her writing. There is a shift. My guess it's cause of the sex trafficking arc that's starting. Maybe she is sincere but her old habits are starting to show.

I noticed a shift in Tessa's writing too. It seems they could be setting up her reason for not following her heart: money. She's torn between Mariah and the grande life of being a Newman. 

• Love 1
On 8/7/2017 at 10:18 PM, crosby777 said:

it blows my fucking mind LOL and it gets blown even more when these same people want Sharon back with that mother fucker. LOL

But he had "Man Pain" and that's way more than just woman's pain.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

What's funny is Nick's kicked off the ranch, but Sharon still has her house on the ranch. Victor can't take that.

that's because sharon owns her cottage and nick was just using the tacky shack...

sharon was given cottage as her divorce settlement and victor gave it to her in perpetuity.

• Love 7

Nick just comes off as such a mooch. He's too lazy to get his own place so he asks to move in with Chelsea. It just made me shake my head. I don't know why he would think they're ready for such a big step. Also, maybe he should have discussed this move with Faith.

• Love 11

Oh lord, how old will Faith be when she shows up. I bet she gives dimples, I mean Nick and Chelsea attitude. I enjoyed Dina with Billy, that was a lovely scene. Ashley leaning up against the door after sex with Ravi was odd. Was she going for the new guess girl ad? Her padded bra did the trick...lol 

• Love 2

So, Graham is correcting Dina's mistakes, obviously something is wrong with her I don't like Hillary, but she always looks so great. Plus her shooting video of Vicki arguing with The Hoch, priceless! LOL 

• Love 4