Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

I am hearing rumbles about the possibility of Faith not being Nick's daughter.  I know Sharon was sleeping with Jack, Billy, and Nick during that time, but I thought the issue was settled when Ashley returned her to Sharon.  Much as it would upset Faith, it would be delicious justice for Nick if it were true.  I don't suppose we could count on Grampire to help out on this one, though - he would probably mess with the DNA test, himself to keep pwecious widdle Nicky happy.

• Love 1

I think there was a test to determine the mother when Sharon and Nick wanted the baby back from Ashley.  I remember something about Sharon not telling Nick that the baby was his because Dummer was in the hospital-but I don't know if a DNA test is why she knew it was Nick's.  She probably faked another test just to get Nick!

LOLOL  and Sharon is responsible for global warming too..

If Sharon lied as you say about faith being nick's I HIGHLY DOUBT she would have let him win custody of faith while she was with adam.

Yes, Sharon had a dna test done and read the results in the hospital chapel.  she thank god when she read the results because faith was nick's.  then she lied to him cause dummer was comatose and she didn't want phyl to have to go thru what she did alone.

ALSO, nick only found out about faith being his because he overheard a conversation between Sharon and her mom.

• Love 3

LOLOL  and Sharon is responsible for global warming too..

If Sharon lied as you say about faith being nick's I HIGHLY DOUBT she would have let him win custody of faith while she was with adam.

Yes, Sharon had a dna test done and read the results in the hospital chapel.  she thank god when she read the results because faith was nick's.  then she lied to him cause dummer was comatose and she didn't want phyl to have to go thru what she did alone.

ALSO, nick only found out about faith being his because he overheard a conversation between Sharon and her mom.

True Valley.If they do change her paternity it will be a huge re write.

Thanks, this is what I was wanting - I thought it was settled, but I couldn't remember the particulars.  Your point about the custody issue when she was with Adam makes perfect sense, too.  I don't know why I couldn't remember the whole thing, but these stories run together after a while.  I think, after a certain age, the mind just goes on vacation. lol

• Love 5

At the first of this epi I was thinking it should be titled "Dumb and Dumber" as Stitch and Billy are discussing 'where could Vicki be?' when the whole reason they knew she had been a Jabot was because Ashley had been watching video of Vicki there. Finally in the parking lot Billy decides he should review more video but by then the apparently deafening fans are shut off. Sheesh.

Well that the baby is girl was pretty much a given considering Billy has a son, Stitch has a son and Vicki has two sons. I wonder what they name will be? Reed is such a cute name, Johnny rather boring even if it is for Billy's dad. One thing for sure, we know the baby won't be named after Maureen.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 1

Oh my Phack-loving heart was exploding today!! Jack has come to his senses and we finally saw GT show that soft side I know she can. Yay. Suck it Michelle Stafford. Phyllis does love Jack. 

Summer is a moron of epic proportions. 

Oh, gosh. All the feelz today with the new (clean!) baby and that little quivering toothless cry <3

I FF'd all the Victoria-Stitch-Billy shit except that glorious wee baby. I wanted someone to wrap her up and hold her tight though. Gah, little quivering angel.

• Love 1
Well that the baby is girl

Oh, no! If she's Billy's, she'll end up dying to become an organ donor! Plus, this show just likes to kill off daughters - they could have killed off a useless character like Noah, but no - they killed off Cassie, Colleen, and Delia.

• Love 5

Plus I think JFP is going to keep shoving this Russell family down our throats. A Newman baby would give Stitch a foothold forever. 

Exactly right - just like she gave the forever foothold to Dylan by making him Nikki and Paul's son.  When she has a fave, she links them in so tight, you can never get them out. 

• Love 2

Agreed, Fatigue.  And do we know for sure that the baby is a girl? I don't believe we do, do we?

I thought when Stitch handed Vicki the baby he said it was a girl. But I could be mixing that up with the gazillion day dreams Vicki was having before Dumb and Dumber found her.

• Love 3

Neil drives me bananas but I hate all three of them in this storyline: Devyawn is a douche for sleeping with his father's wife. Hillary is an idiot for not making a choice and cheating on her husband with his son. And I just can't stand Neil.

• Love 4

I was confused about something Jack said today. In his office with Hillary and Neil he said that he was surprised that Neil came all the way into town to have dinner with Hillary. Doesn't Neil live in town in the apartment that he has had for years? I could see living out of town if he lived in the house he bought to surprise Hillary, but unless I ff'd by something it needed renos and I don't recall them moving into it. But since the Winters storylines bore me to tears maybe I missed the move.

• Love 1

but I thought the issue was settled when Ashley returned her to Sharon.  M

Only Sharon saw the results of the paternity test and she was in the middle of a full blown Bi Polar episode so anything she said at the time is suspect to me. I would laugh so hard if Nick was not Faith's daddy. Sharon was seeing Nick's face on faceless men. So maybe she saw Nick's name where she wanted to see it. They left this as a question for a reason i think.

IIRC,at that point in time, Sharon was not in a manic cycle. She was happy to be pregnant with Nick's child and was in a proper state of mind when she read those results.

Sharon definitely went into one after Summer's PB kiss though and she felt she had to lie about Faith's paternity so that Nick would be free for Summer's sake. When Nick decided he was going to stay with Phyllis after Summer improved and had started watching Phuck's wedding videos repeatedly ( classic kid manipulation there ), the stress pushed Sharon over the edge and she started stealing again. Once again, Nick had been full of shit when he kept telling her that no matter who the father of the baby was, he would stay with her.

Heightened stress multiple stressors occuring simultaneously are well known triggers for manic or depressive cycles to begin. 

Edited by PatsyandEddie
  • Love 3

Yes, but we can't expect these MWTs to know anything about what triggers bipolar episodes!

Side note: back in the day, I used to belong to a debate message board called Moms Who Think, and we abbreviated it as MWT. I always think of that board when I see the acronym :D

• Love 2

So Nick the DICK is still all gunho to take Faith away from Sharon so that she has no contact. Avery told him that she is worried about the case but he ran into Sharon in the park and got all hot under the collar. Assclown. At least Dylan made her feel a bit better by lettting her know that he didn't despise her and wanted to help her out. 

Joe was visiting Avery and now Dylan knows about the kiss. God, that man is smokin'!

Mariah got a few snarks in at Nick at CL. He doesn't want her to feel like she has to choose sides and she said that people just do and she knows what side she's on. I think he actually figured out that she was going to support her mother. 

Edited by PatsyandEddie
  • Love 7

It's slang. It means Hilary is a 10 on a 1-10 scale of attractiveness. Definitely not something someone Neil's age should be saying.

Weird for a blind man to say that and then rave over her physical beauty later again. His leather jacket was cute but too young for him like his lingo.

• Love 1

I am still really stuck on the idea that Neil can see.  He is acting even too stupid for Neil, otherwise.  I want us to learn that he could see when he went to that hotel room and Devon was in Hillary's bed.  If they don't do this, I will be very disappointed!

• Love 2

Neil is still a jive jackass. Kevin is annoying and pointless. Nick needs to DIE now. Not sure how many more scenes of Sharon being blasted and shamed I will tolerate. Tick, tick, tick.

• Love 1

Lol! Perish the thought with all that repeeten! ;)

Sadly, Bannana, I think you will be disappointed. Neil is that stupid.

He really is. It's sad what KSJ's character has been reduced to. I can't even watch him any more. For me, nothing is going to help Neil but Dru's return. He's beyond hope otherwise. 

• Love 2

I just can't with Nick. What is he so angry about? What has he lost? NOTHING. He has lost NOTHING. The story I expected to see was Summer hating Sharon, and Nick feeling he couldn't be with Sharon because of his daughter, not this absolute disgust and loathing for Sharon himself. It makes no sense. He has his stupor girl back. Sharon was SICK. Everyone is fine now. No one, absolutely no one, is suggesting Sharon "pushed" Phyllis.

Summer, Phyllis, Jack -- these three can hate Sharon and I get it. 

Why is Nick so angry? aaaaaargh. 

I wasn't going to watch Nick and Sharon scenes today and I did. I need to FF Nick all the time now. He just pisses me off. 

• Love 9

Why is Nick so angry? aaaaaargh.

Apparently Nick is angry because of what Sharon has done to Summer. Of course that fact that Sharon could never have done anything to Summer if NIck had not played daddy for 18 years while not knowing who Summer's sperm donor was is lost on Dickolas. That is the first time I have ever used that name for Nick, as for the most part I like the character. But the writers are really backing him into a corner, and on top of that insulting people who live with and manage mental illness every day.  What is your excuse for your despicable behaviour, Nick Newman?  No wonder Joshua Morrow was freaking out about how fans would react to this storyline.

I love when Mariah referred to Summer as Special Snowflake Summer. I think Mariah should start to call Summer that to her face. Or just Flake for short.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 8

Phyllis does love Jack.

I am not buying....

He's always been angry and hateful.

He sure has.. he is a bully  and yet we have Sharon begging him to stay. GAG why does she do that..she looks so fucking pathetic chasing after that loser. But she always begs him. SICKENING>

• Love 3

Apparently Nick is angry because of what Sharon has done to Summer. Of course that fact that Sharon could never have done anything to Summer if NIck had not played daddy for 18 years while not knowing who Summer's sperm donor was is lost on Dickolas. That is the first time I have ever used that name for Nick, as for the most part I like the character. But the writers are really backing him into a corner, and on top of that insulting people who live with and manage mental illness every day.  What is your excuse for your despicable behaviour, Nick Newman?  No wonder Joshua Morrow was freaking out about how fans would react to this storyline.

I love when Mariah referred to Summer as Special Snowflake Summer. I think Mariah should start to call Summer that to her face. Or just Flake for short.

LOL, that was awesome, Mariah is one of the best things to hit this show in a long time..so happy that she will be at her mothers side through all the crap ahead..finally some support for Sharon who is always written to have to handle her problems with no help from anyone...

• Love 7

He's always been angry and hateful.

yes, he has and why the writers always seems to think having both Phyllis and Sharon begging him to stay with them is a mystery..Phyllis almost wore out his pantleg clinging and begging him, she was the worst for doing that..PATHETIC!!!

• Love 8

yes, he has and why the writers always seems to think having both Phyllis and Sharon begging him to stay with them is a mystery..Phyllis almost wore out his pantleg clinging and begging him, she was the worst for doing that..PATHETIC!!!

UHG!!! I hated her pathetic whining and begging What about me Nick what about meeeeeeeeeeeeeee......................?

LOL, that was awesome, Mariah is one of the best things to hit this show in a long time..so happy that she will be at her mothers side through all the crap ahead..finally some support for Sharon who is always written to have to handle her problems with no help from anyone...

I hated her when she was working for Victor against Sharon but she didn't know Sharon was her mom at that time.Now I am happy to see she is there for Sharon.Love how she goes after Summer.lol

I was chuckling all through that..Phyllis aced it..I am definitely rooting for Phyllis in this triangle..don't like the way Jack is waffling at all..and I am a Jack fan...GT is very entertaining, I am enjoying her acting immensely, such an improvement..

The difference between the two acting styles is like night and day. I have to stop and remember that Gina did not originate this role,it was MS with her OTT theatrics and weird tics! Gina T. is with out a doubt the best recast this show has ever made. She puts MS to shame! She damn well made the Phyllis character her own!!!

• Love 5