Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

I swear to Kay's best friend in heaven if they make Smelly pregnant to create tension and torn loyalties for Jack when Phyllis comes back.....

They better fucking not!! Or I will talk so much shit to my tv and on here!

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 4

Ugh, so disappointed that Ashley is back -can't stand the character.  And the writing was just as pathetic as ever today. Vicki blames Stitch for the fact that her sister kissed him? A kiss that, if the sexes were reversed, would be considered sexual assualt? Totally unbelieve that she would say that. And Lauren and Michael can't get it on?  I. Don't. Care. And I especially don't care since not that long ago Lauren had no interest in anything to do with her hubby. If this is supposed to usher in a storyline of Michael being impotent due to illness, lets just move things along please.

• Love 3

I think EB was actually "acting" today, when he was puzzled by what was going on with Nikki.

Cady did something really weird with her face as an acting choice, when Kelly was meeting with her mother, whom she clearly has issues with.  It was like she tightened it completely.  It did seem effective, but it made her look kind of awful.

Are we thinking that Ben's mom killed Ben's dad?

• Love 2

Well, not sure about anyone else but I sure do.

Maureen is supposed to be very manipulative as well as being a drunk.

I THINK that he took the rap for her cause as a juvenile he would not get the kind of sentence that she would've.

But I am typically wrong with my assumptions.

• Love 3

There's more to the Smelly angle. I'm sure that when Nu-faced Adam returns and snoops to find who ran over Dee - Smelly will simultaniously remember doing it, killing (or witnessing mom killing) Pappy and discovering she is gonna pop out a slightly dusty mini-Jack. Maybe Bug will simultaniously crank one out for the Dusty Baby Switch.

That's new.

• Love 2

Maureen is supposed to be very manipulative as well as being a drunk.

I THINK that he took the rap for her cause as a juvenile he would not get the kind of sentence that she would've.

But I am typically wrong with my assumptions.

I've thought of this almost from the beginning. Ben always seemed to stop himself when discussing that night with anyone, even his sister. The hesitation and his body language led me to think that there was way more that happened that night that he wasn't saying. Then as we got to see the dynamic between the Russell siblings and hear the different perpsectives on their parents, it seemed to me anyway, that Ben was covering for someone else, most likely their mother. 

• Love 2

So Avery and Michael have the same briefcase.  What are they setting up there?

What was item covered in red mud that Paul had in the evidence bag.  I missed that.

The preview for tomorrow's Canadian has Mariah pretending to be Cassie to trick Sharon into revealing her secret?

I think so, especially with Kelly saying that mom was more about Ben than mourning her husband. The truth will probably come out and he'll be a doctor again.

• Love 4

IIRC, Sam was hit on the bicycle that Kelly had bought him for his birthday. I believe that in a conversation with Billy she mentioned that "he" meaning the driver wasn't charged. Sounds like Sam just might have riden out into traffic ? When Billy and Chelsea were researching Kelly's family online, they came across a makeshift memorial at a corner. That was when Billy refused to carry on. 

I think Mom is resposible for the father's death. Either Ben took the rap willingly to protect her or she manipulated him into doing it. 

• Love 1

I think Mom is resposible for the father's death. Either Ben took the rap willingly to protect her or she manipulated him into doing it.

I hope it wasn't her for the silliest of reasons - I like Maureen better than Kelly, so if they have to throw one of them under the bus, I'd rather it be Kelly.  I admit this isn't likely, because they seem to be really pushing Kelly on us, and I don't know how Maureen would fit.

• Love 3

Holy Shit!  Devon screws Hillary, Neil wants a divorce (those things really happened), and Show totally played us so we thought (or at least I thought) that Mariah was pretending to be Cassie and talking to Sharon in the cemetary to get her to spill her secret.  I was so pissed at the end of that when it turned out Sharon was dreaming.  Grrrr....

• Love 1

I don't think we have ever agreed, LOL Until this. I totally think it was Mommy dearest that killed Daddy not so dearest.

The preview for tomorrow's Canadian has Mariah pretending to be Cassie to trick Sharon into revealing her secret?

I sure hope so. The show sucks so bad lately, that I need something good like this to happen.

Yeah and Victoria is all "I want Billy to maybe be there for the delivery because he's done it before"  Hello?  Stitch is a fucking DOCTOR!!!

LMAO this show is so fucking stupid.

Good lord, it seems the same writer who came up with the multi-million-dollar-necklace-in-the-chandellier as a way to resolve the Jill inheritance fiasco also dreampt up (no pun intended) the Sharon-falls-asleep-in-the-middle-of-the-day-and-spills-her-secret-while-Mariah-listens drivel. And Mariah's whole hatred towards Sharon makes no sense. It might if Sharon had kept Cassie, but she didn't. So dear Mariah. even if Sharon knew she had another baby, you would have been given up as well. Maybe Grace would have tracked you down like she did Cassie. Maybe not. But to say Sharon should have known she had another baby (even though she was unconscious) is just stupid. Even for Mariah.

• Love 4

Gawd, I'm sooo sick of Victor and the SECRET, with his hassling the doctor every five fucking minutes.  arrggghhh

And Mariah shrieking at Sharon "waaah you threw me out and all I did was try to seduce your soon-to-be husband waaaahhhhh!!!

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Love 5

We now know that Ben and Kelly's father was abusive and that Kelly was sent away to boarding school.  Now, how old was she when she left for school?  Why was she sent to boarding school?  I still think there is more to Kelly's past than she admits to.  Was daddy climbing into Kelly's bed and Mama found him? 

We need some more information. 

BTW, while I do not care for Kelly all that much, she is just too, too everything, I do like Stitch.  That said, Stitch does not deserve to be saddled with Princess Victoria, for that matter, neither does Billy. 

How about a really raw triangle with Abby-Stitch-Ashley??????  That is certainly more original than this BS with Victoria-Stitch-Billy-Chelsea.

• Love 1

And Mariah shrieking at Sharon "waaah you threw me out and all I did was try to seduce your soon-to-be husband waaaahhhhh!!!

I know. I sometimes like Mariah but lately she's sounded like a stupid whiny idiot kid. Or like Summer always sounds ; )

• Love 7

They really do need a new writing team. The current one is totally blowing the younger generation.

Are you sure you didn't mean, "the current one totally blows"?

???? Insert smartass comment here involving who's getting what.

How I took the remark was the poster means "the current writing regime is totally fucking up the younger generation on Y&R." Which I concur with if we are talking anyone under 35. All idiots or twits. Aw. Shit I think they are fucking up the older bunch too so...

• Love 2

The bachelor parties were fun, liked the guys party a little more than the girls. Abby was trashy for the things she said, which brought the girls down but loved the look on Sharon's face light up when she saw Nick walk in compared to when she was listening to Abby.

The jail part and fight was funny too. 

Characters I don't normally like, like Lily and Mariah were enjoyable this episode. 

Odd thing is how quick they've forgotten Austin shot Paul and took Avery hostage and are treating him like family and friend.

• Love 1

Odd thing is how quick they've forgotten Austin shot Paul and took Avery hostage and are treating him like family and friend.

Only Adam ever had a grudge held against himfor more than ten minutes.

When (if) Kelly turns out to have plowed down Dee everyone will understand about the drunk thing and know she's like real sorry.

Summer drives a poor kid to suicide and he apoligises to HER.

Nikki 's murdered half a dozen.... Billy 'murdered' Chelsea's hubby and he gets to screw her.

It's not that I hated the Adam hate, I just hated that he was the only one. My God! Victor made his daughter miscarry. Drove the mother of his grandchildren insane and screwed her.

Asstin fits right into the Addams Family.

• Love 2

I thought the bach parties were cheesy and so poorly done. The only good thing was all the shit Crabby said to Saint Sharon. I don't get the cheesy smiles on Sharon.. she looks so idiotic and she always looks stoned. ALWAYS. I think she is taking more of those pills than she is supposed too. I can't wait till that idiot is exposed.

Holy buckets. Joe Clark is GORGEOUS. He would have been a great recast for Adam.

You are so right and I have been saying that for months.  Everyone says the eye color is wrong, but I could care less.  I could just sit around watching this guy eat peanuts for hours - he wouldn't even have to speak.  The idea that Avery left this hunk for Dylan is laughable.  Of course, we can't see EVERYTHING on TV, can we? lol

• Love 4

He would be way better than Justin Hartley.  From the pictures I've seen, Hartley looks like just another JFP piece of white bread and not believable at all as Victor Newman's son.  The dark, suave looks of the Matt Clark actor would be much more interesting.  YMMV

• Love 4

Loved the bachelor/bachelorette parties.Shick was the best part for me. They are two beautiful people.So cute and funny. Love it when they share those looks and smiles and go into their "Shick Bubble" tuning everyone else out!  I also thought it was a nice change of pace from the drama we see every day! And it was really cool seeing a lot of the cast together interacting and goofing off just having a blast! You could tell they enjoyed it too! It was so refresing to have a little light hearted fun and I was smiling all the way through it! Thanks writers. Great job! We need more of this on the show! (:

• Love 7

Phyllis gets rrested as she's leaving for the wedding. She opens the door after getting all dolled up and there is a huge cop there. Cracked my shit right up!!

Victor is in Georgia reaming out the doctor's ass for letting Phyl get away. Victurd gets his own investigators on the case. Hope they're better than the security at the ranch.

Mariah calls and tells him if he doesn't get there soon she is going to blab that Nick isn't Faith's father. Victor tells her to shut her mouth since there is no proof yet.

Holy buckets. Joe Clark is GORGEOUS. He would have been a great recast for Adam.

OMG. That was totally what I thought when I saw him: Adam Newman. Instead, we'll probably get somebody totally wrong for the role. Why didn't the damn writers/casting staff see this?

• Love 2