Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

I’ll just say this....when you are going through any type of emotional or mental stress, one of the worst things you can do is sit at home all day in your own thoughts. I can’t even imagine how KSJ was coping with no work.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 23

I think the loser today is Kyle.  What a fuck-up he is.  He SAYS Lola is perfect for him, and then after that ridiculous argument in front of everyone where they talk about not having sex, he still cozies up to Dummer. And meets her for coffee the next morning. 

Lola was also stupid by even engaging in this conversation with Kyle in front of Dummer.  But, ah, young love.

• Love 11

Okay, Lola needs to just call it quits with Kyle. She is so focused on her business and then not being sure about trusting Kyle, etc. Just call it quits. She seems miserable. Kyle seems miserable. Then Kyle is free to bang his brains out with Summer. And Lola will have validation that Kyle was not for her. He prefers trampy, duck lippy, huge boobs skanks. I am just over this storyline that is dragging and dragging. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Drinki confesses to killing JT but it is a completely different story than what really happened.  Rey Rey doesn't buy it, but still believes she was involved.  

Drinki's story is that she chased JT to Chancellor Park with her fire poker and hit him and he fell into an already dug grave.  Awesome!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

Okay, Lola needs to just call it quits with Kyle. She is so focused on her business and then not being sure about trusting Kyle, etc. Just call it quits. She seems miserable. Kyle seems miserable. Then Kyle is free to bang his brains out with Summer. And Lola will have validation that Kyle was not for her. He prefers trampy, duck lippy, huge boobs skanks. I am just over this storyline that is dragging and dragging. 

I do think that Kyle does sincerely care about Lola (or at least he admires and respects her); but he is definitely still attracted to Summer and his choosing Lola (someone so completely different from Summer) could have more to do with Summer than it does with Lola herself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, jewel21 said:

That tribute to KSJ wasn't nearly long enough. I wanted more. I want a whole hour devoted to him like they did for JC. He deserves it. 

Agreed!  Though, it was a pretty good segment thrown together with little time.

They are going to do a tribute show combined with the resolution of Neil's storyline in April.  I think that makes sense.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/young-and-the-restless-to-air-tribute-to-kristoff-st-john-1.4288458

• Love 10
19 hours ago, bannana said:

Drinki's story is that she chased JT to Chancellor Park with her fire poker and hit him and he fell into an already dug grave.  Awesome!

Rey will think she's a murdering nutjob if he looks at her past. Bobby Marsino's brother, her father, Diane. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Rey will think she's a murdering nutjob if he looks at her past. Bobby Marsino's brother, her father, Diane. 

I like Nikki, but she IS a nut job.  Anyone who can look at Victor and want to see him wearing LESS clothing rents out belfry space to a whole colony of bats.

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
14 hours ago, boes said:

I like Nikki, but she IS a nut job.  Anyone who can look at Victor and want to see him wearing LESS clothing rents out belfry space to a whole colony of bats.

And she took him back, yet again, after Victor told her he wished she was on a slab at the morgue with a toe tag.

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, deirdra said:

And she took him back, yet again, after Victor told her he wished she was on a slab at the morgue with a toe tag.

That was when my mom stopped shipping them. And when they got back together after Prick was thought dead, she gave up on the show completely..

• Love 7

🤣🤣🤣

Mia and Rey Rey are having Valentine's sexy times on the sofa and she calls out: Arrrturrro!  Rey Rey jumps up off of her like she suddenly is a maggot covered corpse in Chancellor Park and tells her she can have Arturo and runs into the bedroom!

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, bannana said:

🤣🤣🤣

Mia and Rey Rey are having Valentine's sexy times on the sofa and she calls out: Arrrturrro!  Rey Rey jumps up off of her like she suddenly is a maggot covered corpse in Chancellor Park and tells her she can have Arturo and runs into the bedroom!

Riveting as that was... Not to mention the sheer romantic enchantment of Our "Falling in Love Again" Jack showing off a 7-carat total weigh tennis bracelet, or yet another World's Oldest Remaining Virgin convo with Mariah, and certainly not to leave out the always welcome reappearance of Summer hot on the Trail of the Lonesome Peen...

There was, and it must be mentioned, the complementary colour harmony of Sharon in some kind of orange thing counterpoised against Phyllis in GCRB.

1 star, or maybe 1.25

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Wow, so Rey Rey flew over to Sharon's as soon as Mia uttered Arrrrturrro's name, and told Sharon he loves her.  And she says she loves him back! 😮

But he doesn't love her that much cause when she was out of the room he reviewed her mail and found a phone statement that showed she called 911 on that fateful night.

And of course Dummer is macking on Kyle at the cabin when Lola shows up.  Of course Kyle is an idiot for allowing all of that to happen.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, bannana said:

Wow, so Rey Rey flew over to Sharon's as soon as Mia uttered Arrrrturrro's name, and told Sharon he loves her.  And she says she loves him back! 😮

But he doesn't love her that much cause when she was out of the room he reviewed her mail and found a phone statement that showed she called 911 on that fateful night.

And of course Dummer is macking on Kyle at the cabin when Lola shows up.  Of course Kyle is an idiot for allowing all of that to happen.

Sharin is just such a hypocrite about so many things. She has been chasin Rey for awhile now.. pretending she wasn't. This is all so ick. I don't even like Sharin and Rey is just so gross even she doesn't deserve this loser.

• Love 3

Geez, Rey just declared his love for Sharon and he's already the most annoying boyfriend ever. TELL ME SHARON! TELL ME! TELL ME! LET'S GO OVER IT AGAIN! TELL ME!

Shut up, Rey. If I were Sharon I'd have thrown him out of my house, not cracked and confessed to him. 

Mia is so pitiful. She doesn't care about Rey. All she wants is to be the center of attention and have all the boys come sniffing around her. She and Summer are one and the same. 

Phyllis' sexy times with Nick was blah. I just don't like these two together. 

• Love 17

Oh yeah, this is a love story for the ages.  Wherein Rey Rey badgers his true love into confessing to a crime. On Valentine's Day.

And, Sharon, I have to give her credit, she tried to throw him out of the house, but then she caved.  The reason being that she was worried about Nick.

Sharon should have thrown his ass out of her house as soon as he scrutinized her phone bill.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
13 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Jeebus, I thought Mia was gonna fallout of her dress 😱 

Abby should have elbowed Mia in the gut when she grabbed Abby by the hair  

WTF? Ok, you can't throw news out there like that without at least, a mini recap.😳

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

The ladies were discussing the fact that Mia moaned Arturro’s name in the heat of the moment. Mia was drunk as she had gone to the club in her low cut dress to wait for her hubby who was ignoring her calls while he was at Sharon’s. Abby and Arturo were at the club together and Abby couldn’t resist. They had words and Mia grabbed Abby by back of the head. Mariah and Tessa (who were adorable on their date ) intervened as did Arturo. The club manager showed up and Abby asked for Mia to be instructed on how to act in public then sent home in a car at Abby’s expense. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

The ladies were discussing the fact that Mia moaned Arturro’s name in the heat of the moment. Mia was drunk as she had gone to the club in her low cut dress to wait for her hubby who was ignoring her calls while he was at Sharon’s. Abby and Arturo were at the club together and Abby couldn’t resist. They had words and Mia grabbed Abby by back of the head. Mariah and Tessa (who were adorable on their date ) intervened as did Arturo. The club manager showed up and Abby asked for Mia to be instructed on how to act in public then sent home in a car at Abby’s expense. 

Abby should have instructed her dear friend, Devon, to ban Mia from the GCAC for life. What a trashy bitch.

Thanks for filling in the gaps there P&E!

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Abby should have had Mia dropped off at Rexx Rugs.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 8

After Abby and Mia's tussle at the club, Lola decides to walk home and borrows Abby's winter coat (the gift from Arturo) because she left hers at the cabin. Dun dun DUN. On her walk she stops by Crimson Lights, where Mariah and Tessa talk her into hearing Kyle out because Summer is a skank. Lola walks over to the Abbott's, but no answer. She's leaving, walking by the pool, and stops to check her text alert (it's Arturo), when she's suddenly pushed from behind and falls head first, smacking into the diving board. The "mysterious figure" then turns around to leave and stops to pierce the screen of the cell phone with her high heel. Lola gets up stunned, stumbles, then falls to her knees and passes out, falling face first into the pool. Fade to black. 

I expected Mia to hit Lolabby with a car as soon as the coat was offered. Way to go switching up the M.O., show. Though I'm left with questions, mostly about the Abbott pool. Like, why is it so close to their front door? Also, is this a heated pool? Because it's quite obviously outdoors, there looks to be a good amount of water in it, and it's not covered.

Edited by misokinesia
words are hard
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, misokinesia said:

Though I'm left with questions, mostly about the Abbott pool. Like, why is it so close to their front door? Also, is this a heated pool? Because it's quite obviously outdoors, there looks to be a good amount of water in it, and it's not covered.

I can help with that.  

The pool is close to the front door because otherwise it would be a lot harder for people to fall into.  Now, the pool house, THAT is all the way in the back.

The pool isn't heated, but stays plenty warm because ButtBiscuit pees in it all day long.   And he can write his full name in the snow on command, that's our Beely!

• LOL 10
  • Love 5

Oh yeah, Mia pushed who she thought was Abby.  Not into the pool, just clocked her.  Except, this is a ridiculous concept. Mia is pissed at Abby so she lurks around the Abbott manse and sees who she thinks is Abby and clocks her and walks away.  I really detest Mia but even I don't think she is that stupid.

On the topic of stupid, Sharon reveals all to Rey Rey, and he proceeds  to arrest her, Vic and Phyllis.

In the previews for next week, Sharon is regretful and tells Rey Rey she only told him the truth because he said he loved her.  Oh, Sharon!

• Love 13

I know. Dummer is going to get blamed for dunking Lola and Mia will be so obvious about it until she finds out she attacked Rey and Artuurrro's precious Lola. Dummer gets arrested and sent to The Newman Wing at the jail (Equestrian activities restricted to week-ends) 

So the page with Phyl getting booked was for real. Of course, JT is alive and lurking so Prick can heroically capture him single-handed, while wearing his black compression garment of virility, eschewing his crack security guys.

• LOL 12
  • Love 8

Melissa Ordway is a largely untalented actress.   She was really wooden in the confrontation scenes.  She's not always awful but yesterday was not a good day.   Too bad it was Mia who dunked Lipsla.... Mia is a hoot.  She was great in the fight scene.

She also rocked that red dress.

The cell block tango should be a laugh today.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, bannana said:

Oh yeah, Mia pushed who she thought was Abby.  Not into the pool, just clocked her.  Except, this is a ridiculous concept. Mia is pissed at Abby so she lurks around the Abbott manse and sees who she thinks is Abby and clocks her and walks away.  I really detest Mia but even I don't think she is that stupid.

On the topic of stupid, Sharon reveals all to Rey Rey, and he proceeds  to arrest her, Vic and Phyllis.

In the previews for next week, Sharon is regretful and tells Rey Rey she only told him the truth because he said he loved her.  Oh, Sharon!

i agree.....FUCK YOU MAL

• Love 7

Mal keeping it classy with the cat fights! 

I’ve learned something though. Never confess a crime to a cop who says he loves you immediately after he climbs off his wife because she moaned his brother’s name. Someone needs to put that shit in a fortune cookie.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 8