Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E14: Growers and Show-ers

• Start Topic

The trip to Copenhagen continues with Brandi confronting LeeAnne about the alcoholic accusations, and D'Andra apologizing to Kameron for their fight the night before. The ladies hit the town by land and by sea, with Stephanie brokering a tentative truce between D'Andra and LeeAnne. A trip to the famous Tivoli Gardens and a visit to Cary's Danish relatives are great fun. A surprise visit from Zuri and Mark has everyone crying with joy, but the fun is over when LeeAnne films a private moment without Brandi's permission.

Airs November 14, 2018.

Cloning phones?  I have no idea what that is, but it sounds bad.

And LeeAnne didn't bang a gong enough times...if it's what I think cloning is.

I like LeeAnne, but I don't think she's grown long enough for everyone to trust her fully.  She's got stuff to continue to make up for. I hope it doesn't deter her from continuing to control herself.

Okay,  I just googled cloning.  It's really bad.  Really, really, really bad. Oh LeeAnne.  Shame.  Shaaaammmmme.

Edited by dosodog
  • Love 5

Brandi gets on my last nerve. Got upset with LeeAnne for calling her a drunk as she continues to get more shitfaced than any of the other Dallas Housewives numerous times on national TV.  Got upset with LeeAnne for taking video of her topless when she has no problem getting topless on national TV.  Agreed with Kameron for once when she called her out on that in her talking head.

I used to find Brandi fun to watch.  Now, she's just a whiny bitch who needs to grow up.  A major party pooper who took away from the fun of the trip.  I think the only times I've enjoyed seeing her is when she is wasted because she then keeps her mouth shut. LeeAnne is winning in that fight big-time.  

And yes - Mark really should have spared us from seeing his naked flesh.  My stomach is still upset.

Edited by Jets4274
  • Love 24

I don't have much:  D'Andra looked gorgeous on the boat ride without the fake lashes and all the make up.

Yeah, I'm in the group of Cary dated Lance Armstrong....for a year?

I don't trust LeeAnne for a nano second.  I think there's a difference between being filmed for a Bravo show where you know you're going to be pixelated and LeeAnne whipping out her cell phone to video you.  And then she cloned it.  Nope.  I wouldn't be ok with that.  Wait till Brandi finds out about that.  And LeeAnne saying she was just filming a sentimental moment was pure BS.

I just can't with Valley Girl Kam and her supposed society girl attitude....who has a unsophisticated palette to say the least.  I guess she only does fast food and rubbery chicken that's served at a catering hall for her Dallas high society fund raisers.

• Love 21
35 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Cloning phones?  I have no idea what that is, but it sounds bad.

And LeeAnne didn't bang a gong enough times...if it's what I think cloning is.

I like LeeAnne, but I don't think she's grown long enough for everyone to trust her fully.  She's got stuff to continue to make up for. I hope it doesn't deter her from continuing to control herself.

Okay,  I just googled cloning.  It's really bad.  Really, really, really bad. Oh LeeAnne.  Shame.  Shaaaammmmme.

whose phone did she clone?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

No pictures?

But a film crew for a national tv show, filming is......different? 

Ummmm?

Logic?

It's that some people join in the fun and participate, and others just stand there photographing it with their fucking cameras.  Hate hate HATE that!  It's becoming tied with public whistling as the thing I hate the most.

Meanwhile the tallest little girl in the world is starving to death because she can't get any fwench fwies.  Sad.

Edited by princelina
  • Love 8
51 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Kamron to be so prissy and proper what the hell does she normally eat? Chicken nuggets and fries? 

Really. Sometimes Kam gives away how recently she joined “Dallas society.”

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, nexxie said:

imo something is going on with Brandi - maybe drinking, maybe with her marriage - but, just as LeeAnne sees her, Brandi sees LeeAnne clearly.

Agreed. Her paranoia (if it’s even real) is bizarre. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, dosodog said:

No pictures?

But a film crew for a national tv show, filming is......different? 

Ummmm?

Logic?

Yes, but Bravo wouldn't be showing all her bits like Leanne's video  would - that's the difference.

Leanne's video could be more salacious/exposing  over something heavily edited.

Also, if Leanne let the video out then and there, Brandi couldn't get ahead of it not being at home-- and it wouldn't have context....which could hurt her adoption. Brandi may have figured once the show aired, Bru was legally theirs.

What we saw lastnight was joy de vivre with Brtandi sharing an experience w.her friend ,whereas just the video being out there  makes it just look a bit scandalous or cheap-ish, other than taking  a naked dip in the Baltic for good luck which the Daness also do

Edited by sheetmoss
  • Love 18

Add me to the list of people who think D'Andra looks years younger and much better with less makeup.  She was stunning on the boat, but as soon as they prepped to go out to dinner and the ten pounds of black around her eyes came back on, she aged herself 30 years.  It's just that she looks like she wants to be in Dynasty, and reboots be damned, anyone who is going for that look immediately registers as Joan Collins' age...who does look good for 85, but Dee isn't even 85 so D'Andra should aim lower.

I'm not entirely convinced that LeeAnne shot that video to do anything to Brandi.  I mean, I could see Brandi's POV that the video could be circulated to embarrass her, but I find it far more probable that LeeAnne was videoing the naked swimming to embarrass the shit out of Mark Dueber while hanging out with the "boys who did it" at the Round Up.

It was just a kind of throw-away aside, but when LeeAnne and D'Andra said that they talked through their issues at lunch with the help of Stephanie's calming presence, Brandi referred to it as L & D's lunch with "Dr. Phil."  It just seemed so unnecessarily shady to Stephanie, as if she couldn't be a calm voice ever.  Maybe I'm reading too much into it as a carry-over from their dumb feud at the start of last season, but Brandi just seems like such a shitty friend to Stephanie without any justification.

All those Danish historical buildings associated with royalty, and not one cameo by Caroline Flemming.  Shame on you, Bravo!

• Love 20

Leanne is a shady bitch but Brandi is a bitter annoying bitch and she’s not even fun to watch anymore. Leanne also never said she adopted her baby to save her marriage. She gave it as an example. I think Brandi is so upset because Leanne is right about everything with her. She is an alcoholic who adopted a bandaid baby. I used to enjoy watching her but she is so one note about Leanne now it’s not making her look good.

Not gonna say I’m perfect but I was surprised how Mark looked naked. As a plastic surgeon I thought he would be in better shape.

• Love 22

I wish Stephanie would sit Brandi down and tell her that regardless of whether or not she she has an actual alcohol problem (and I actually think she does), all of them, and Brandi most of all, should be very aware of how drunk looks on camera.  It's not a good look for many of them.  Visually, it makes their overplumped and overly made up features slack and a little distorted.  Behaviorally, it makes them slur their words and be a step behind in any arguements, and on a Real Housewives show, it creates a target on their back. 

Brandi and Stephanie have such a fun friendship.  It's unique, and actually fun to watch. 

Sober and sharp, like when she was trying to fart on Cary, is actually Brandi's best "look", as well as her best chance at keeping her contract, IMO.

• Love 8

I am team Brandi in the Leanne drama, even if Brandi's strategy of getting drunk and then picking a fight is the worst strategy on earth and basically handing the win to Leanne.

Leanne may very well have her anger issues somewhat under control, but the core of her being is unchanged.  She is willing to say or do hurtful things to these women.  I don't even think it has anything to do with keeping her Bravo gig, I think it's just who she is.  And this means that no matter how sunny and zen and BFF-y things are today, she could turn on someone tomorrow, and do something incredibly hurtful to them.   Brandi is confused and upset because- well, one, because she's drunk, and two because the women around her refuse to publicly acknowledge what a frightening individual Leanne is.

I think Cary and Stephanie are well aware, but they are under very careful control.  They know exactly how they want to portray themselves and their families on this show, and they are making smart decisions and calculated moves constantly. 

I am baffled by Deandra and Kam.  I haven't the faintest idea why they allow Leanne into their circle, but they do.  But being this close to her, they must know how dangerous she is when crossed. 

As far as the video, Brandi and Leanne are not friends.  Of course Leanne should not film her doing ANYTHING, much less doing it naked. 

• Love 11

I will give this to Kam- she broke the fourth wall! I can’t believe Bravo didn’t cut it.

I saw Cary mention on WWHL (awhile ago) that she dated Lance Armstrong. My SO said: “well, he has a type.”  She does really have a Sheryl Crow thing going. I found it funny how she mentioned it tonight with no acknowledgment of his titles being revoked or that he is a renowned psycho (that had to be a long year). Here’s the clip for anyone interested:

• Love 3

I find LeeAnne’s relationship to carnivals confusing. On one hand, she acts like her summers on the circuit were completely traumatizing and then she gets engaged at a carnival and gets excited at Tivoli and waxes poetic about the carnival making her who she is today. I don’t doubt that she has mixed feelings on her upbringing, but generally, if something is truly traumatic, you don’t want to keep revisiting it. I feel like, as with most things LeeAnne, her lingering “trauma” is vastly overstated for more sympathy.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

I am baffled by Deandra and Kam.  I haven't the faintest idea why they allow Leanne into their circle, but they do.  But being this close to her, they must know how dangerous she is when crossed. 

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 3

No Carey, Lance Armstrong did NOT win 6 or 7 Tour de France races... he cheated by using drugs so had his titles taken away so he is no longer the winner. You can’t declare yourself the winner if you did it by cheating. 

Why is Brandi getting pissy with Stephanie? Leanne is only friends with Steph to get at Brandi; Steph is acting all Dr Phil for Leanne and D’Andra...? Feeling left out?

• Love 7

Ugh, I can't stand Brandi. She really knows how to suck the fun out of the group at times. I hate the way she's always laughing at herself like she just made some great joke, when she just looks stupid. I've never liked her, but haven't actively hated her until this season.

Of all the housewives shows, I think I like the women of Dallas the most. Kameron can be very annoying but can also be hilarious, and other than Brandi I think I really like the rest of them. I'm particularly loving Cary and Stephanie the season.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

Ugh, I can't stand Brandi. She really knows how to suck the fun out of the group at times. I hate the way she's always laughing at herself like she just made some great joke, when she just looks stupid. I've never liked her, but haven't actively hated her until this season.

Of all the housewives shows, I think I like the women of Dallas the most. Kameron can be very annoying but can also be hilarious, and other than Brandi I think I really like the rest of them. I'm particularly loving Cary and Stephanie the season.

I am shocked I like Cary as much as I do this season, Stephanie is harmless and seems to know what she is about but Brandi, immature and desperate for attention, her sense of humor is that of a 13 year old boy who recently learned a little about sex.

• Love 15
8 hours ago, princelina said:

It's that some people join in the fun and participate, and others just stand there photographing it with their fucking cameras.  Hate hate HATE that!  It's becoming tied with public whistling as the thing I hate the most.

I don't know. I look at it as they might want to remember the moment and since LeeAnn wasn't going in, she could do the pics/videos. I've done that before, without being asked, because I knew family members would want to remember something. It wasn't just Brandi doing it, so I didn't think it was all that suspicious. 

Honestly, if I were an adoption agency/social services/whatever, I'd be a lot more disturbed by Brandi's constant drunkenness than by her getting naked to take part in a local custom. 

• Love 20
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Leanne is a shady bitch but Brandi is a bitter annoying bitch and she’s not even fun to watch anymore. Leanne also never said she adopted her baby to save her marriage. She gave it as an example. I think Brandi is so upset because Leanne is right about everything with her. She is an alcoholic who adopted a bandaid baby. I used to enjoy watching her but she is so one note about Leanne now it’s not making her look good.

Not gonna say I’m perfect but I was surprised how Mark looked naked. As a plastic surgeon I thought he would be in better shape.

I agree with this.  Brandi is a nasty, ugly drunken mess.  Her skin looks bad and I don't even have HDTV.  She's angry with Leanne because Leanne is 100% RIGHT about her.  I wonder how she adopted that baby so quickly, when it normally takes much longer for most couples.  I wouldn't ask Brandi to take care of a goldfish, much less a child.

• Love 15
51 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I agree with this.  Brandi is a nasty, ugly drunken mess.  Her skin looks bad and I don't even have HDTV.  She's angry with Leanne because Leanne is 100% RIGHT about her.  I wonder how she adopted that baby so quickly, when it normally takes much longer for most couples.  I wouldn't ask Brandi to take care of a goldfish, much less a child.

She was still in the process of adopting Brune when this was being filmed just because she had the baby at the time doesn't mean she got to keep him the child was placed with them temporally until the adoption was finalized they do this a lot so the baby will have bonded with the new family before being permanently placed there.... if they found something in her our her husbands background or if they were shown not to be able to care for the needs of the baby. Brune would have been removed thats why she still had to do those home visits.. they didn't just hand her the baby and say bye good luck lol just because they didn't show every home visit doesn't mean they didn't happen even Brandi said they had more visits to do ...this something shady adoption thing is getting really funny .... a PRIVATE adoption goes much quicker esp when you know the owner OR are best friends with someone who is really good friends with the people of the adoption agency they have said over and over how they got the baby and being on a national tv show there is no way anyone would get away with trying to pull something over without it being called out quickly it just doesn't happen esp in this day and age of EVERYTHING being online  ...... and she has kept her two daughters alive this long so i dont think that would be a problem ..... its super easy to judge people's parenting when we aren't seeing their whole life but snippets edited together to create a story line.. thats like seeing someone out in public when their having a bad day and their kids are throwing tantrums and trying to act out because people are around and judging their whole life .... parent shaming is far to real esp now with everyone posting their opinions online in a blink of an eye with out having full knowledge of whats really going on...good god my own mother would have been shamed for allowing me to go down the street alone to my friends house or letting me play out side with out her being a helicopter parent and watching me 24/7 or walking away from me when i was throwing fits out in public trying to get my way ( I threw tantrums when i was little when people were around because i knew it would get me attention and it would make her give me my way just to shut me up  kids are smart they know how to work around the system)....How did kids survive before? i mean the 70s and 80s and 90s all those kids would have been taken away just from neglect with the way parents get judged today .... Does Brandi do stupid shit yes, is Brandi stressed with everything that is going on? yes! Does Brandi make mistakes? yes! but so does everyone! Brandi hasn't been shown to neglect her children or beat them or ignore them.  She has been shown to be super protective of her WHOLE family and really loving to the two girls she already had...NO one can say they make the right decisions 24/7 and never make mistakes. We just dont have a posting board were everyone can log on a judge us like us we do them to see just how nasty sometimes it can get.. How hurtful would it be to me to log in and see someone talking about what a shit person I am because I dont parent the way they would or think i should and I am doing the best with the situation I am in at the time?... Id be depressed 24/7 and would never want to leave the house ......just my 2cents

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, sheetmoss said:

Yes, but Bravo wouldn't be showing all her bits like Leanne's video  would - that's the difference.

Leanne's video could be more salacious/exposing  over something heavily edited.

Also, if Leanne let the video out then and there, Brandi couldn't get ahead of it not being at home-- and it wouldn't have context....which could hurt her adoption. Brandi may have figured once the show aired, Bru was legally theirs.

What we saw lastnight was joy de vivre with Brtandi sharing an experience w.her friend ,whereas just the video being out there  makes it just look a bit scandalous or cheap-ish, other than taking  a naked dip in the Baltic for good luck which the Daness also do

THIS!!!!!  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She was still in the process of adopting Brune when this was being filmed just because she had the baby at the time doesn't mean she got to keep him the child was placed with them temporally until the adoption was finalized they do this a lot so the baby will have bonded with the new family before being permanently placed there.... if they found something in her our her husbands background or if they were shown not to be able to care for the needs of the baby. Brune would have been removed thats why she still had to do those home visits.. they didn't just hand her the baby and say bye good luck lol just because they didn't show every home visit doesn't mean they didn't happen even Brandi said they had more visits to do ...this something shady adoption thing is getting really funny .... a PRIVATE adoption goes much quicker esp when you know the owner OR are best friends with someone who is really good friends with the people of the adoption agency they have said over and over how they got the baby and being on a national tv show there is no way anyone would get away with trying to pull something over without it being called out quickly it just doesn't happen esp in this day and age of EVERYTHING being online  ...... and she has kept her two daughters alive this long so i dont think that would be a problem ..... its super easy to judge people's parenting when we aren't seeing their whole life but snippets edited together to create a story line.. thats like seeing someone out in public when their having a bad day and their kids are throwing tantrums and trying to act out because people are around and judging their whole life .... parent shaming is far to real esp now with everyone posting their opinions online in a blink of an eye with out having full knowledge of whats really going on...good god my own mother would have been shamed for allowing me to go down the street alone to my friends house or letting me play out side with out her being a helicopter parent and watching me 24/7 or walking away from me when i was throwing fits out in public trying to get my way ( I threw tantrums when i was little when people were around because i knew it would get me attention and it would make her give me my way just to shut me up  kids are smart they know how to work around the system)....How did kids survive before? i mean the 70s and 80s and 90s all those kids would have been taken away just from neglect with the way parents get judged today .... Does Brandi do stupid shit yes, is Brandi stressed with everything that is going on? yes! Does Brandi make mistakes? yes! but so does everyone! Brandi hasn't been shown to neglect her children or beat them or ignore them.  She has been shown to be super protective of her WHOLE family and really loving to the two girls she already had...NO one can say they make the right decisions 24/7 and never make mistakes. We just dont have a posting board were everyone can log on a judge us like us we do them to see just how nasty sometimes it can get.. How hurtful would it be to me to log in and see someone talking about what a shit person I am because I dont parent the way they would or think i should and I am doing the best with the situation I am in at the time?... Id be depressed 24/7 and would never want to leave the house ......just my 2cents

Yikes, and my post was just three lines.

But if Brandi didn't want people talking about her, she wouldn't have gone on the Real Housewives of Dallas.  '

I still think she's a drunk.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 19
24 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

But if Brandi didn't want people talking about her, she wouldn't have gone on the Real Housewives of Dallas.  '

Lol I was responding in general not just to your post ?hehe. I wanna start a website for judging people maybe yourdoingitwrongandthisiswhyyourashitperson.com or something just to pass judgment on them for being out in public because if they didn’t want to be judged they would just stay at home. I mean honestly how many of us would stop being so judgmental of other people if everything we did suddenly got picked apart by everyone around the world who didn’t know us from Adam other then the few moments they had seen us in public? We are all human and yes we judge people daily but to make full decisions on someone’s life and ability to be a good person just from small moments in their life is getting a little out of hand. Brandi isn’t harming anyone she’s not threatening to kill anyone or starting rumors that husbands or gay or are shitty doctores who should be sued all in all she’s just a little annoying to be honest and a little bit.... ok A Lot of a drama queen lol. She’s not out to intentionally harm anyone she’s not actively trying to destroy people’s lives. At the end of the day this is an edited “reality” show that has things spliced together to make a story.  things get left out or added in for drama it’s really not real. And this is exactly what they want to get people talking about and arguing for their “favorite” housewives because that leads to more viewing which leads them to making more money. We are basically just puppets lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Line, meet bottom!

That's it, and all the "concern" (or faux concern -- can't tell if she's mean girling LeeAnne about that or is just stupid) about OMG ZOINKS how is this going to look to the adoption agency!? is embarrassing.

Here are things the adoption agency might be concerned about:

1. Things Brandi has shown herself doing.

The other thing that irks me about Brandi is she has shown a few times that she'll air her grievances about LeeAnne and then when LeeAnne either apologizes or doesn't fly into a rage, Brandi leaves the room crying.  Her tears may be genuine (I really don't know), but they are coming off as manipulative AF to me.

• Love 17

Brandi is a drunk. I have never liked Brandi and have no appreciation for her trashy, juvenile sense of humour. She does a first class job of embarrassing herself all on her own without worrying about a small video clip of jumping in the water topless. I see why she drinks - she is even more miserable, jealous and bitter when she is sober - or maybe just hungover. And can see why her daughters behave the way they do. The only tolerable Brandi scenes this season have been with her and the baby, and that will probably change when he starts to grow up - poor kid.

Leanne often behaves like an asshole, but I think she is a very damaged individual so feel some compassion for her.

Agree with y'all, D'Andra looks 100 percent better and younger with the makeup removed or at least toned down.

• Love 18