Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Um, I’m not even reading the other responses until I comment on this. I will let you know, I own the Jo Malone Lime Basil Mandarin perfume. IT. IS. HORRIBLE. Ugh. Horrible. Worst purchase ever. It smells like my teenage stepsons socks coupled with the perfume that my 101 year old great grandma wore. 

Wood Sage & Sea Salt is where it’s at though. 👍🏻 

Wild Bluebell is also good!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Harrythecat said:

Kat mentions DCC in her BB profile

63178EF4-3F5A-4DDF-998C-974EF8E4E9F9.png

Omg she couldn’t blend under the radar if she TRIED. Girl prob sweats neon glitter.

look at me, imma lay low in these RED BOTTOM SHOES. On another REALITY SHOW.

Doubt if she could breathe if she didn’t think she had 10 people staring at her.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I bet she's so excited to be cast on BB so her fame level can rise. 🙄

Good ol’ Shmatherine Shmunn & her Google alerts!!  

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)
23 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Good ol’ Shmatherine Shmunn & her Google alerts!!  

With how vicious some Big Brother fans are, not sure she will be wanting to read those alerts from Twitter and Reddit 😬 I read just one thread about her on Twitter today and they make us seem like the sweetest people in the world. The nicer comments said she looks 40 instead of late 20’s (which is true, she was so naturally beautiful I just do not understand the amount of plastic surgery she has had at her age). 

Edited by MelissaB326
Edit
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

she should just be like, donate whatever and wherever you want and bring the receipt to be entered into a raffle at the reception for a $500 candle.  boom. problem solved.  😂

LOL, I love you @LaurenBrook 😂

• Love 5
(edited)

That entire registry is sickening. With all the people and sentient critters in this world that suffer, I don't know how people like this live with themselves. I don't have 1/16th of what she does but I had all my gifts for my shower waived in lieu of donations to a few charities and then we eloped (I'm not looking for a pat on the head, I'm just saying). Thoughts and prayers tho, amirite?  

It's one thing to indulge and celebrate and begin a life, it's another to be a selfish cow and a boastful asshole. I was never ever a Kelsey fan anyway, why am I nauseated by this. 

ETA: ANY charity was acceptable for my shower/wedding. Any charity, any modality, any currency. Whether it be money, time, just, give of yourself to something you believe in. We both volunteered and donated to a shelter to celebrate. You don't have to dictate the charity to get people to be altruistic. It is known.

Edited by MavisL
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, veronicamers said:

I'm sure that's true, but it takes a complete lack of self awareness to put $500 candles on your registry. If you have rich friends who feel they must throw money at you for your wedding, I'd rather see them set up a travel fund or furniture fund or even a charity donation option (not that I'd expect Kelsey to do that, but I have seen very wealthy couples set up a donation option for a charity close to them or their families). These exorbitantly priced luxury items on a registry just look ridiculous.

Kelsey just lives in a completely different world... it’s a world none of us normal people can understand. They just don’t think like we do. It rubs me the wrong way but it’s just the way it is. 

• Love 4

Kelsey’s dad is a multi millionaire.  Her fiance’s Dad is a famous former Hockey player who dated Sara McLauglin.  Kelsey is in another league, this is a society wedding.  She has a spotty job history but lives in a 1/2 Million house.  Nothing about her wedding is out of line with the world she inhabits.  I wish her well.

• Love 11
(edited)

Kelsey, it's summertime and the livin' is easy. Fish are jumpin, and the cotton is high. Your daddy's rich, and your mama's good lookin. So hush little baby, don't you cry.

Edited by MavisL
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, MelissaB326 said:

With how vicious some Big Brother fans are, not sure she will be wanting to read those alerts from Twitter and Reddit 😬 I read just one thread about her on Twitter today and they make us seem like the sweetest people in the world. The nicer comments said she looks 40 instead of late 20’s (which is true, she was so naturally beautiful I just do not understand the amount of plastic surgery she has had at her age). 

uh...link please!!

1 hour ago, Harrythecat said:

Kelsey’s dad is a multi millionaire.  Her fiance’s Dad is a famous former Hockey player who dated Sara McLauglin.  Kelsey is in another league, this is a society wedding.  She has a spotty job history but lives in a 1/2 Million house.  Nothing about her wedding is out of line with the world she inhabits.  I wish her well.

A half million dollar house?

Here in Boston, we call that a fixer-upper :P 

• LOL 8
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Harrythecat said:

I thought that was the other Kelsey  with the millionaire dad.

• Love 1

OMGSH. Why did I pick today to log on late to the forum. Missed all the good stuff today. Kat Dunn on Big Brother? Erica Wilkins rumored for The Bachelor. OH YES, please! I'm sure this will be hilarious, whether intentional or not. I wonder if it will be "revealed" after the season is over that Erica was paid less than her fellow contestants. Perhaps she'll go on another media blitz. Rolls eyes... 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

This Kelsey’s dad is a multimillionaire. Not sure what Kelsey L’s background is.

Pretty sure Kelsey Lowr is the one whose dad had private planes and multiple vacay homes.

Theyre prob both loaded. Bitches. 😂😂😂

(edited)
38 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Pretty sure Kelsey Lowr is the one whose dad had private planes and multiple vacay homes.

Theyre prob both loaded. Bitches. 😂😂😂

I thought it was Kelsey Bond whose dad had the planes and vacay homes.

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I thought it was Kelsey Bond whose dad had the planes and vacay homes.

Someone needs to give us a definite answer!

For what it’s worth, I remember this convo before Kelsey L. made the team and remember that it was used to show that Kelsey is really generous-something about her inviting other dccs on the private jet? I don’t think this has happened lately.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
45 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

For what it’s worth, I remember this convo before Kelsey L. made the team and remember that it was used to show that Kelsey is really generous-something about her inviting other dccs on the private jet? I don’t think this has happened lately.

That's what I remember as well. It was definitely before Kelsey Lowrance made the the team😛

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I remember the conversation too but it was about Kelsey Bond. We were talking about how she invites the girls on the ski trips and up to Minnesota to the lake house which includes trips on the private jet. 

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Spunkyyy said:

I remember the conversation too but it was about Kelsey Bond. We were talking about how she invites the girls on the ski trips and up to Minnesota to the lake house which includes trips on the private jet. 

It’s Kelsey Bond whose dad is mega rich!  She travels all over the world and her dad had a party and Keith Urban performed.  Not to mention her wedding will cost a pretty penny too!  I remember before her wedding website became private that the resort was around I think 450 a night!  

• Love 5
13 hours ago, rafibomb said:

Here in Boston, we call that a fixer-upper 😛

I know right? In DC that will get you a small but decent condo, a house that needs to be completely gutted, or a townhouse in the outer suburbs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, rafibomb said:

11 minutes ago, veronicamers said:

I know right? In DC that will get you a small but decent condo, a house that needs to be completely gutted, or a townhouse in the outer suburbs.

Same in L.A.   That might get you a place in an inland, unsavory neighborhood.  Otherwise, consider it a complete gut.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Bon bon said:

It’s Kelsey Bond whose dad is mega rich!  She travels all over the world and her dad had a party and Keith Urban performed.  Not to mention her wedding will cost a pretty penny too!  I remember before her wedding website became private that the resort was around I think 450 a night!  

This is what I remember. Maybe Kelsey L is loaded too or at least knows how to make people give her stuff. I mean influence! 

Edited by UnicornKicksBack
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, Shady580 said:

Ok... cost aside on that. It just sounds disgusting. Lime, basil, and mandarin do not seem like they would compliment each other. Nor would I want to smell any of them individually.

22 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Um, I’m not even reading the other responses until I comment on this. I will let you know, I own the Jo Malone Lime Basil Mandarin perfume. IT. IS. HORRIBLE. Ugh. Horrible. Worst purchase ever. It smells like my teenage stepsons socks coupled with the perfume that my 101 year old great grandma wore. 

Wood Sage & Sea Salt is where it’s at though.

not familiar with either scent, although there are some JM fragrances that have some very odd combinations, but smell lovely.  Nothing really noteworthy though, IMO, and the perfumes have zero lasting power.  There are some people who really love them, but I've never understood the appeal.

1 hour ago, raindancer said:

not familiar with either scent, although there are some JM fragrances that have some very odd combinations, but smell lovely.  Nothing really noteworthy though, IMO, and the perfumes have zero lasting power.  There are some people who really love them, but I've never understood the appeal.

Some last on me, some don’t. It’s totally unpredictable! 

3 hours ago, veronicamers said:

I can attest to all of this. What you get for the price in DC is ridiculous.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, rafibomb said:

Hah same here in San Diego! I don’t even know if you can buy anything for $500K unless it’s in an unsavory hood. 

Kelsey Bond’s dad has the plane.... although he doesn’t own it. I believe they have a contract with a company like Net Jets or Flight Options where you buy hours and fuel. I could be wrong though.... but I remember thinking that after seeing a different plane in different pics she posted. 

• Love 2
On 6/16/2019 at 12:22 AM, Pksbena1 said:

What I hate is when other teams try to do the kick line and jump split. Nobody can do it like the DCC!!! The Titans cheerleaders did it a couple years ago and it was a hot mess.

• Love 3

I don’t think the DCCs are the best because of Kelli or Judy and how much they practice. Girls are going to other squads because they don’t really want to make a career out of it, so they’re choosing a less demanding squad just to be able to perform. Some of these girls are at dcc level (recent ex: Lauren, the Dolphins are objectively pretty bad otherwise), most are not. The DCCs are good because talented girls still think they can get something out of it so they still audition. I have said it again, but I would love to see how Kelli would build a ‘world class’ squad with only girls like Morgan, Christina,Savannah and VK. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AAT said:

What I hate is when other teams try to do the kick line and jump split. Nobody can do it like the DCC!!! The Titans cheerleaders did it a couple years ago and it was a hot mess.

Have you seen the dolphins kicks and jump splits lol 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, PrincessLeia said:

Hah same here in San Diego! I don’t even know if you can buy anything for $500K unless it’s in an unsavory hood. 

Kelsey Bond’s dad has the plane.... although he doesn’t own it. I believe they have a contract with a company like Net Jets or Flight Options where you buy hours and fuel. I could be wrong though.... but I remember thinking that after seeing a different plane in different pics she posted. 

Actually I think he’s the one who flies people around, and that’s his occupation. If I remember correctly he doesn’t own any of it outright and pays the note with revenue from the charter business.

Melissa Rycroft is in page six as the “bachelor star” (hahahahaha) for getting sick in the Dominican Republic. did chick not read the news?  No one knows that she was on dancing with the stars or DCC . She’s only known as the bachelor reject.  End of story. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

Melissa Rycroft is in page six as the “bachelor star” (hahahahaha) for getting sick in the Dominican Republic. did chick not read the news?  No one knows that she was on dancing with the stars or DCC . She’s only known as the bachelor reject.  End of story. 

Hehehe at the Bachelor part! But seriously though, who would still go to the DR after everything that’s been happening? Really stupid on her part, especially with a young family 😳 I have the immune system of a mutant but no amount of lost money is worth the risk of serious mystery illness or death. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Hehehe at the Bachelor part! But seriously though, who would still go to the DR after everything that’s been happening? Really stupid on her part, especially with a young family 😳 I have the immune system of a mutant but no amount of lost money is worth the risk of serious mystery illness or death. 

I went to the DR last September and had an amazing time. I would go back in a heartbeat. I don't know where MR was staying or what caused her illness, but going to the DR does not equal dying.

(edited)
7 hours ago, P2C2E said:

I went to the DR last September and had an amazing time. I would go back in a heartbeat. I don't know where MR was staying or what caused her illness, but going to the DR does not equal dying.

I believe it's probably all linked to the travel advisory for the DR right now. Anything to get a story and link it to the situation in DR. People are advised not to travel there due to violence

Edited by nittanyvolleyball
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

At least 8 Americans have died since last summer, it is suspected either from insecticide/pesticide or tainted alcohol.  

It is up to nine now. Pretty scary. You could not pay me to go down there.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, P2C2E said:

I think she said they were thinking a parasite, which sad to say you can get staying at home in the states.  My friend still doesn't know how she got sick, but she never went out of the country or even out of the state for that matter.

16 hours ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

The article mentions DWTS and the Bachelor, but not MTT.  They really don't care that she was a DCC.  Even when she is on a reality podcast for MTT, the hosts can't wait to start talking about the Bachelor franchise or DWTS.  I remember reading an article stating that MTT was a regional favorite with few fans outside the south.  Yeah, right.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I think she said they were thinking a parasite, which sad to say you can get staying at home in the states.  My friend still doesn't know how she got sick, but she never went out of the country or even out of the state for that matter.

The article mentions DWTS and the Bachelor, but not MTT.  They really don't care that she was a DCC.  Even when she is on a reality podcast for MTT, the hosts can't wait to start talking about the Bachelor franchise or DWTS.  I remember reading an article stating that MTT was a regional favorite with few fans outside the south.  Yeah, right.

To your point regarding regional fans, i can probably attest to the fact no one (at least where I live in a big Midwestern city) has heard of MTT.  I have friends in other major US cities and they always give me a weird look when I ask them if they watch.  I try and recruit haha.  Everyone knows who the DCC are, but that's thanks to the Cowboys being a huge marketing machine in the US. 

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, Runnergrl37 said:

To your point regarding regional fans, i can probably attest to the fact no one (at least where I live in a big Midwestern city) has heard of MTT.  I have friends in other major US cities and they always give me a weird look when I ask them if they watch.  I try and recruit haha.  Everyone knows who the DCC are, but that's thanks to the Cowboys being a huge marketing machine in the US. 

To be honest I had no idea who the DCC were until the showed aired 13 seasons ago.  I’m a New York girl and we focus on football and not cheerleaders. In my opinion the DCC are overrated and the girls  are used to make money for the  organization. I watch the show for the entertainment factor only. 

Edited by Cruisegirl
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, Pickles said:

It is up to nine now. Pretty scary. You could not pay me to go down there.

The report said that so many people were sick on the plane going home. A women spoke to the press said she was okay going home but got really sick once home. The scary part is they just don’t know what it is. No one else in Melissa’s family fell ill.

FYI, one of those $500 candles has been purchased for the happy bride and groom. That leaves only 3 more of those candles left on the registry! But don't worry, you can just get them the $500 agate serving board, or if you're on a budget, you can just go for the smaller $185 candles by JM instead. 

That said, I look forward to the pictures of the society wedding they're throwing! And whatever exotic honeymoon they're taking to a place I'll never be able to afford to visit. I will live vicariously.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1