Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

To be fair, it's not that difficult to find the photos online and do the same thing yourself. Lol I doubt she's on here..

LOL....thanks.    But I did not make this statement without fact checking my photo I grabbed from the internet.  I had to edit/crop it to get it sized to post This board.   My editing was the same.   there was white space on the left side... that I did not crop off.  Jackie and Jessica photo had the same white space.  So thanks for comments but I am not so stupid to make a statement like that without some type of proof.

• Love 3
(edited)

I don't understand the appeal with teams using Thunderstruck. As an Aussie, I just associate it with drunk bogan guys singing it badly at the pub. It's Bogan Anthem #1 *shudder*  I will say though that at least the DCC perform it better than the Vikings and Texans. 

I miss Robyn. Always thought she had so much spunk ❤️ 

Edited by onthebubble
Edited to correct spelling. FatFingerProblems
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Bailey3606 said:

Not sure if this was posted and I’m too lazy to scroll back, but:

Random Erica Wilkins update – she auditioned to be on the Bachelor last week in Dallas. I bet she will make it!

This is a real shame to me. She was one of the best technical dancers from DCC-land and could do so much better than The Bachelor. I don't watch it because I don't think it's broadcast in the UK and quite frankly, it's not my sort of show. Is she just desperate to be famous? 

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

This is a real shame to me. She was one of the best technical dancers from DCC-land and could do so much better than The Bachelor. I don't watch it because I don't think it's broadcast in the UK and quite frankly, it's not my sort of show. Is she just desperate to be famous? 

To be honest she doesn’t have that many options considering that she can’t even dance for a living any more.

4 hours ago, Bailey3606 said:

Random Erica Wilkins update – she auditioned to be on the Bachelor last week in Dallas. I bet she will make it!

Nope, nobody else posted it.  I guess she saw how well that went with Jasmine and had to get in on it 😜

• LOL 5
(edited)
16 hours ago, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

I’ve learned this is an unpopular opinion but Kelsey annoys the shit out of me.  I know she “works” in real estate but she’s  always bragging (sorry I see it as bragging) about her travels.  She seems like a mean girl and I know she has DCC friends, a lot of dcc’s she was on the team with don’t follow her.  That $500 candle better come with a diamond because that is redic.  

Kelsey bugs me too.... people swear she is sweet but she’s never been my cup of tea. Perhaps if she lived her best life off social media it wouldn’t bug me as much, but it comes off as showboating. Or maybe I’m just jealous. Ha. Probably just jealous. And I freely admit I follow her on Instagram because I love the extra. 🤪

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I saw that....my eyes rolled so hard I was afraid I was going to have to get them unstuck 😛

I didn't like Kelsey (entitled rich girl is the vibe I always got) at all.  But as much as I disliked her, I dislike Gina even more.  

6 hours ago, onthebubble said:

I don't understand the appeal with teams using Thunderstruck. As an Aussie, I just associate it with drunk bogan guys singing it badly at the pub. It's Bogan Anthem #1 *shudder*  I will say though that at least the DCC perform it better than the Vikings and Texans. 

I miss Robyn. Always thought she had so much spunk ❤️ 

I loved Robyn as a DCC!! I wish she'd have stayed another season or 2. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

What happened to Kelsey?  I get that they put down things they'd LIKE to get and that there's a variety of items for people to purchase, but what makes her think people are going to get her $500 candles (one-time use), $500 serving boards that MAY get used a handful of times throughout the year, or $900 artwork and that's just what I saw at a quick glance through their registry.  If I was going to their wedding and was looking through their registry and saw some of that stuff, depending on my relationship with them, I'd either buy the cheapest thing on there or laugh and ask them what the heck were they thinking with some of that stuff due to the price.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Bailey3606 said:

not surprised by this.  she clearly enjoys drama and stirring the pot.  i quit following her on social media a long time ago, back when i was she had a boyfriend.  guess that did not work out LOL 

• Love 8
30 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

What happened to Kelsey?  I get that they put down things they'd LIKE to get and that there's a variety of items for people to purchase, but what makes her think people are going to get her $500 candles (one-time use), $500 serving boards that MAY get used a handful of times throughout the year, or $900 artwork and that's just what I saw at a quick glance through their registry.  If I was going to their wedding and was looking through their registry and saw some of that stuff, depending on my relationship with them, I'd either buy the cheapest thing on there or laugh and ask them what the heck were they thinking with some of that stuff due to the price.

I personally like Kelsey, but I think she got used to the rich lifestyle and things like $500 candles don't affect her. I saw the registry months back when I was trying to find her wedding website, but it's locked down.

24 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I personally like Kelsey, but I think she got used to the rich lifestyle and things like $500 candles don't affect her. I saw the registry months back when I was trying to find her wedding website, but it's locked down.

I like Kelsey too, I thought she was very real on the show and also just because I never hear anything bad about her from people who cheered with her.  My guess is that her registry is the way it is because she and Justin already have everything they NEED but have lots of rich friends who WANT to get them stuff.  i wouldn't be able to put $500 candles on a public registry if i were her because i'd hate being judged about it by strangers, but Kelsey doesn't give a crap about that so hey, power to her. she's a very generous friend so i bet she will be treating her bridal party to some SWEET swag! I cannot wait for her wedding festivity pics!! and Jordan's, i loved Jordan Daigle.  Except Erica will be in those pics. ugh. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

My guess is that her registry is the way it is because she and Justin already have everything they NEED but have lots of rich friends who WANT to get them stuff.  

I'm sure that's true, but it takes a complete lack of self awareness to put $500 candles on your registry. If you have rich friends who feel they must throw money at you for your wedding, I'd rather see them set up a travel fund or furniture fund or even a charity donation option (not that I'd expect Kelsey to do that, but I have seen very wealthy couples set up a donation option for a charity close to them or their families). These exorbitantly priced luxury items on a registry just look ridiculous.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, veronicamers said:

I'm sure that's true, but it takes a complete lack of self awareness to put $500 candles on your registry. If you have rich friends who feel they must throw money at you for your wedding, I'd rather see them set up a travel fund or furniture fund or even a charity donation option (not that I'd expect Kelsey to do that, but I have seen very wealthy couples set up a donation option for a charity close to them or their families). These exorbitantly priced luxury items on a registry just look ridiculous.

you're not wrong but if kelsey put a charity option down people would be b*tching about the charity she chose. she's one of those people from the show that can't do anything right. 

• Love 6

My other guilty pleasure is BB.  If you want to read transcripts of live feeds or read discussions go to Jokers Updates for all it....or just watch live feeds.  BB is famous for Always having a texas house guest.  Many connections to DCC...from the males  

1 hour ago, veronicamers said:

I agree SO much. If you’re that rich that you can buy yourself these candles, then you should ask for cheap stuff as a symbolic gesture, or try to benefit a charity. She doesn’t need to “get back the money she gave for the wedding”, and doesn’t need anyone else to be able to buy those things....

1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

you're not wrong but if kelsey put a charity option down people would be b*tching about the charity she chose. she's one of those people from the show that can't do anything right. 

I sincerely doubt this.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

IMHO, a charity option would have been a much better option.

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Harrythecat said:

My other guilty pleasure is BB.  If you want to read transcripts of live feeds or read discussions go to Jokers Updates for all it....or just watch live feeds.  BB is famous for Always having a texas house guest.  Many connections to DCC...from the males  

I can’t wait to hear what they say about her on RHAP podcasts

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

IMHO, a charity option would have been a much better option.

I agree but again, i just don't blame her either. 

she should have done humane society or something, since she has her rescue husky. 🙂

1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

I agree SO much. If you’re that rich that you can buy yourself these candles, then you should ask for cheap stuff as a symbolic gesture, or try to benefit a charity. She doesn’t need to “get back the money she gave for the wedding”, and doesn’t need anyone else to be able to buy those things....

I sincerely doubt this.

Ok.  

1 hour ago, Kayce said:

day one

hahaha do you guys think?? i've been following her for a long time now on social media and i feel like she's not nearly as weepy.  i sort of think she'll be the one making other girls cry LOL unless it suits her.  i never watch bb and now i kind of think i will just to see her on it! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I agree but again, i just don't blame her either. 

she should have done humane society or something, since she has her rescue husky. 🙂

Just a personal opinion (and I respect yours too), when someone is wealthy I think a donation to a respectable charity in lieu of a ridiculously priced  $500 candle is always an honorable option.  Me personally, I wouldn't include the humane society in that choice.  Won't go into it just know they are not nearly on the honorable spectrum as to where the funds are used.

But agree a donation to a respected Husky rescue would be a wonderful choice.  Or to a donation helping fund medical treatment for dogs who's owners could use financial help (where I usually donate).

• Love 5
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Just a personal opinion (and I respect yours too), when someone is wealthy I think a donation to a respectable charity in lieu of a ridiculously priced  $500 candle is always an honorable option.  Me personally, I wouldn't include the humane society in that choice.  Won't go into it just know they are not nearly on the honorable spectrum as to where the funds are used.

But agree a donation to a respected Husky rescue would be a wonderful choice.  Or to a donation helping fund medical treatment for dogs who's owners could use financial help (where I usually donate).

haha and see, that's kind of what i'm talking about 🙂  even a donation that many people find great, others disapprove of. does she need to do a poll to see what everyone finds respectable/valid? a place where everyone approves of 'the agenda' behind it? i have a headache. 

she should just be like, donate whatever and wherever you want and bring the receipt to be entered into a raffle at the reception for a $500 candle.  boom. problem solved.  😂

and i'm done on this topic 🙂  i don't know why i said anything in the first place.  

(ps you know i love you luca!!) 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

haha and see, that's kind of what i'm talking about 🙂  even a donation that many people find great, others disapprove of. does she need to do a poll to see what everyone finds respectable/valid? a place where everyone approves of 'the agenda' behind it? i have a headache. 

she should just be like, donate whatever and wherever you want and bring the receipt to be entered into a raffle at the reception for a $500 candle.  boom. problem solved.  😂

and i'm done on this topic 🙂  i don't know why i said anything in the first place.  

(ps you know i love you luca!!) 

It's your birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!), so I'll leave this discussion too!  😊

• Love 2

I haven’t watched BB since probably season one, but count me in for all the KD madness. Hooray!! I think she’ll be way more entertaining than Jenna would be. 

I like Jenna just fine, and wish her well in her life and dancing career...she really is a fantastic dancer.  But KD is a special kind of extra that should make for great trashy summer reality tv. Jenna lacks that IMO. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I was reading on a BB spoiler thread that before she went private on Instagram she had posted something that could have gotten her kicked. She very possibly could have been an alternate too and just not made the final cut. Alternates get sequestered too.  Who knows. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, go4luca said:

It's your birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!), so I'll leave this discussion too!  😊

you my fave ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Harrythecat said:

Kat mentions DCC in her BB profile

63178EF4-3F5A-4DDF-998C-974EF8E4E9F9.png

OHHH MY GOSSSHHHH 

Oh Kat.  I have tried to like her but I can't roll my eyes enough at this either. that is her life motto?? i hope she's being funny.  her response to first question is so poorly written, i had to read it like four times to understand what she meant. And yes, KD, THAT is why you were the first one gone lmao. "Stay woke..." wow. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Harrythecat said:

Kat mentions DCC in her BB profile

63178EF4-3F5A-4DDF-998C-974EF8E4E9F9.png

Sweet Baby Jesus, she is ridiculous. She really thinks she was cut first because she was trying to stand out, and not because she was clearly the worst dancer in the room?

She also looks like she's had some work done (at only 29!)

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Harrythecat said:

Omg.   Kathryn Dunn is on Big brother this summer

My money is on her. Being the first to go. Did you read her answer to which past member she liked the most??? 

• LOL 1
10 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Will someone give me a clue as to what her "life motto" means to just a regular ole person like me?

Unless it means something different in the US, red bottoms are Louboutins, aren't they? 

12 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Unless it means something different in the US, red bottoms are Louboutins, aren't they? 

and yes, i believe that's what Ariana is referring to in the song. you could also insert "happiness is the same price as Jo Malone™ 'Lime Basil & Mandarin' Luxury Candle" 😉 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

Sweet Baby Jesus, she is ridiculous. She really thinks she was cut first because she was trying to stand out, and not because she was clearly the worst dancer in the room?

And if she was successfully standing out, why were her, Jordan C and Jordan K working with Kitty to bring out their power - hit it harder, BAM! 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

and yes, i believe that's what Ariana is referring to in the song. you could also insert "happiness is the same price as Jo Malone™ 'Lime Basil & Mandarin' Luxury Candle" 😉 

Ok... cost aside on that. It just sounds disgusting. Lime, basil, and mandarin do not seem like they would compliment each other. Nor would I want to smell any of them individually. But at the end of the day, I'm going to assume it will smell like 5 Benjamin's on fire 🤷‍♀️

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Oh--now I get it.  Sorry for my denseness.  Not about to pay that for shoes (at least I knew they were shoes).  I could spend that on my dogs.   And with 2 snake bites already this year, I have.

P.S.  I didn't know what Pradas were until I saw the movie.  Truth I promise.  My favorite farm shoes are held together with duct tape.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Shady580 said:

Ok... cost aside on that. It just sounds disgusting. Lime, basil, and mandarin do not seem like they would compliment each other. Nor would I want to smell any of them individually. But at the end of the day, I'm going to assume it will smell like 5 Benjamin's on fire 🤷‍♀️

Um, I’m not even reading the other responses until I comment on this. I will let you know, I own the Jo Malone Lime Basil Mandarin perfume. IT. IS. HORRIBLE. Ugh. Horrible. Worst purchase ever. It smells like my teenage stepsons socks coupled with the perfume that my 101 year old great grandma wore. 

Wood Sage & Sea Salt is where it’s at though. 👍🏻 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1