Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

Face to face with another blonde (Heather O) the comparison is obvi ... Tone down the spray tan and Hoola Matte Bronzer RW.

And I always thought Heather looked a little overtanned...yeah, Rachel really should tone it down, I imagine it looks even worse in person.

• Love 5
40 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

Face to face with another blonde (Heather O) the comparison is obvi ... Tone down the spray tan and Hoola Matte Bronzer RW.

Maybe she purposely over-tanned for the game to prove that she's always that color and didn't turn orange just to dress as Bruno. ;)

• Love 5

Is Jinelle the only All Star who has performed during Thunderstruck this year? It kind of seems like they have a designated All Star every year who is the go-to for filling in. Was Emma for a while and then Jenn K seemed to fill in quite a bit last year.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

“Poor sweet Rachel was so sorry she made a mistake. She isn’t really dumb or racist. She has a black friend.”

I mean, it’s the blind leading the blind over there, no one can be surprised.

Someone point me to where she apologized for having a tan. Or where she apologized because her tan made her look like she had "brownface."

1 hour ago, TexasBorn said:

That plus the lighting..sheesh

• Love 2
2 hours ago, CowboysFanatic said:

If you're going by the first four rows of the triangle, there's Crystal Trevino, Evan Anderson, Sasha Agent, Mackenzie Weeks and Jacie Scott, to name a few.

I’m talking about how many 2nd years were in Maddie’s/Lacey’s part of the triangle. I don’t think any have been. So of the third year brunettes Maddie was the best choice.

11 minutes ago, Monique said:

I’m talking about how many 2nd years were in Maddie’s/Lacey’s part of the triangle. I don’t think any have been. So of the third year brunettes Maddie was the best choice.

Evan Anderson and Ashley Torres were both there in their second year.  Crystal was point.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Monique said:

Oh okay, but there have been second year cheerleaders in those positions.

12 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Evan Anderson and Ashley Torres were both there in their second year.  Crystal was point.

Yes. Evan Anderson and Ashton Torres were given those positions during their second year.

2008: Justine/Nicole H./Makenzie S.

2009: Sarah/Nicole H./Crystal (2YR)

2010: Evan (2YR)/Crystal/Ashton (2YR)

2011: Brittany E./Whitney/Ashton

2012: Mia/Whitney/Jackie

2013: Emma/Mia/Jackie

2014: Emma/Holly H./Jacie (?)

2015: Jennifer A./Holly H./Jacie

2016: Jenna J./Jennifer A./Melissa W.

2017: Lacey/KaShara/Jenna J.

2018: Lacey/KaShara/Maddie

Eight years have passed since they had second year cheerleaders placed next to the one that's been chosen as point.

Edited by CowboysFanatic
Forgot what Melissa's last name was while I made the list.
  • Love 2
On 11/6/2018 at 5:42 PM, CowboysFanatic said:

Yes. Evan Anderson and Ashton Torres were given those positions during their second year.

2016: Jenna J./Jennifer A./Melissa

Eight years have passed since they had second year cheerleaders placed next to the one that's been chosen as point.

Edited by Tootie
vile
4 hours ago, CowboysFanatic said:

2016: Jenna J./Jennifer A./Melissa

Holly H just came out of nowhere.  She's one of my faves!  Does anyone know - was she ever on the list for point?  Or did she just step up during TC that year?  

On 11/5/2018 at 4:21 PM, PhoebeKelly1992 said:

IMO Hannah is gorgeous, has a unique look and fab hair! :) she is talented and sweet to boot! I think she brings a lot to the team! One of my fave rookies IMO just my two cents :) 

See, to me most of me liking her isn't based on looks, though I do agree with you on that part, but by her story. Knowing friends who have suffered from depression, I found her courage to share that about herself to be so admirable and relatable. She definitely gained a fan that night.

• Love 12
On 07/11/2018 at 10:06 AM, Lona said:

See, to me most of me liking her isn't based on looks, though I do agree with you on that part, but by her story. Knowing friends who have suffered from depression, I found her courage to share that about herself to be so admirable and relatable. She definitely gained a fan that night.

Oh no, trust me, me liking her isn't based purely on aesthetics. I, myself, suffer from depression and severe debilitating anxiety. I don't just know people with the same affliction. I personally messaged Hannah to thank her for sharing her story and also shared mine with her (after the episode aired). She kindly acknowledged me, which is how I know she is a sweet person. I thanked her for using her platform to speak out about such issues she has faced, and it also gave me the courage to speak out about my struggles. Her story has touched me more than you know. 

Edited by PhoebeKelly1992
  • Love 19
12 hours ago, CowboysFanatic said:

2016: Jenna J./Jennifer A./Melissa W.

Where’s Cassie?  ? know she was in triangle at some point

20 hours ago, ByTor said:

Why is Rachel someone's locker buddy?  I thought there were enough for everybody to have her own.

Maybe they just have lockers next to each other and that's why she calls her locker buddy....just my thoughts.

6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She always seems so grateful.  I still think she’s a bombshell.  Grandma Moses, my a**!!!

I love Miranda.... :) 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Spunkyyy said:

Where’s Cassie?  ? know she was in triangle at some point

2008: Sixth Row, Far Left.

2009: Fourth Row, Second to Far Left.

2010-2012: Third Row, Center (Making her the second point behind Crystal and Whitney).

Edited by CowboysFanatic
59 minutes ago, ByTor said:

Were there not too many upper vets that year?

The 2010 Squad consisted of 34. 26 Veterans and 8 Rookies.

Trisha, Brooke, Tobie, Ally T., Meagan S., Meredith and Tia were the only cheerleaders with the most years under their belts.

Trisha - 6 years

Brooke and Tobie - 5 years

Ally T., Meagan S., Meredith and Tia - 4 years.

In the 2010 Squad's triangle, Trisha and Brooke were in the third row with Cassie T.

Ally T. made up the fourth row with Tobie, Kelsi R. and Whitney.

Meredith and Tia made up the fifth row with Michelle, Jordan B. and Mia.

Meagan S. made up the seventh row with Joannah and the Rookie Class.

Edited by CowboysFanatic
Forgot to include Ally Traylor.
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Wow, @CowboysFanatic, to have a 3rd year and two 2nd years in the triangle, I imagine there were some vets who were not happy campers!

Well... I wouldn't think of it like that. Crystal, Ashton and Evan were extremely talented! Although, I do recall someone telling me that one of the ladies wasn't happy about being moved to another spot one year.

Moving on... They probably had vets placed further back so that their transitions into other formations would be better. Especially when they got ready to form the kick line.

I mean, Meredith and Tia were considered the tallest during their time on the squad and that resulted in them being the center of the kick line.

Edited by CowboysFanatic
  • Love 3
On 11/4/2018 at 6:27 AM, tinabee1967 said:

It was a good movie, made all the more compelling yet sad at the same time since Suzanne Mitchell passed away in 2016. If you are a fan of the early DCC days, this is a must see documentary. It did NOT paint Jerry Jones in a very favorable light at all, which I found rather amusing. 

Does anything paint Jerry in a good light? Ever? 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Is this Caroline dressed as Archie?  Pretty awesome LOL

image.thumb.png.1515d58fec24beaf4c701aa973f171b7.png

is  Halloween an mandatory annual tradition with the DCCs ? Or  was it an bigger event b/c the cowboys had a bye week ?  I guess if I had free time  - which is very precious to a DCC - I would be too exhausted to add one more event to my calendar.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, sATL said:

is  Halloween an mandatory annual tradition with the DCCs ? Or  was it an bigger event b/c the cowboys had a bye week ?  I guess if I had free time  - which is very precious to a DCC - I would be too exhausted to add one more event to my calendar.

They have a party every year.  This year it was actually on Halloween night.  They also have a Christmas party.

1 minute ago, UnicornKicks said:

Maddie or Briana? Those buns = Star Wars to me LOL.

Brianna...that's why I quoted the Brianna part of your post.  I assume Maddie is Wayne & Christina is Garth?

29 minutes ago, ByTor said:

She was someone from TLC.

TLC ? - the 90s girl group - Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas, Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins and the late Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes ?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, UnicornKicks said:

What is Maddie supposed to be? Briana is some Star Wars person?  

Maddie was little red riding 'hood' - like, a gangster version or something. 

49 minutes ago, sATL said:

TLC ? - the 90s girl group - Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas, Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins and the late Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes ?

Yes.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

LOL I guess I was wrong.  Was I right that Christina is Garth?  Did she have a Wayne?

14 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Yes.

No. She. Wasn't. SMH have these girls learned NOTHING? 

KaShara was put through the ringer and singled out when her whole damn group wore sombreros for Cinco de Mayo, but no comments about Maddie being Little Red Riding "Hood" and what's going on with her hair?

Y'all know I'm not a Maddie fan as a DCC, but thought she was a decent person until this. What is wrong with these girls?

Edited by UnicornKicks
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

KaShara was put through the ringer and singled out when her whole damn group wore sombreros for Cinco de Mayo, but no comments about Maddie being Little Red Riding "Hood" and what's going on with her hair?

Y'all know I'm not a Maddie fan as a DCC, but thought she was a decent person until this. What is wrong with these girls?

I hate to have her slammed if I misunderstood - she had it in one of her IG story captions so I can't go back to verify.  I'll try to find out for sure, I don't want to falsely accuse her if I didn't read it right.  I don't think she was in a group costume with Christina tho, Christina and Slade were a couples thing IIRC. 

13 minutes ago, ByTor said:

LOL I guess I was wrong.  Was I right that Christina is Garth?  Did she have a Wayne?

Yes, I believe that is right! Slade was Wayne.  I should have taken screenshots from all their IG stories lol 

• Love 1

Anybody else see Ann Hathaway when you look at Brennan with those Kris Jenner Shades? Her nose and mouth look very Anne. Never ever would've put those two together but that's all I see. 

But back to Brennan. She steals the show with that costume. 

• Love 12
35 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

Yes, she was little red riding "hood".

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, veronicamers said:

Sigh. Do better DCCs.

Right! Like, it’s really not that hard to pick out a Halloween costume that doesn’t play on stereotypes or isn’t altering your skin color, etc. It’s just not.

• Love 6

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this gem already...but you might see someone you know ;) 

On 10/28/2018 at 6:47 PM, DBAAT said:

Just looked at all the girls bio's. Not very impressed with the exception of a few. Most of them are dance, barre or fitness instructors. Only a few with actual jobs.

Dance, barre and fitness instructors are actual jobs.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, veronicamers said:

Sigh. Do better DCCs.

What's going on with the DCC?! Last year's costumes were so innocuous, borderline boring.

3 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Brennan was in character the whole night? That's hilarious omg lol

Awww, Brennan's efforts warmed my ice cold dead heart, just a bit.

• Love 6