Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

She posted Christmas pics that tripped her up, too. He posted a pic with his kids and she posted a pic with her kids. Oopsie! Same room, same tree! I wonder when the bathroom pic was taken?

His bathroom picture was two weeks ago. It's on his Instagram.

http://instagram.com/tme2payadues

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 1

But, but they're just friends! Just like Robbie and Leah.. Also, it looks like Leah thinks "mum" was used as some kind of reference to her being a mom and not as in keeping quiet. Not well schools and all.

Dawn looked pregnant, I know she's probably not but her gut was huge and round like she's 8 months along.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 2
What about the ones who are saying they could see the feelings were mutual? Jeremy could hardly look at her.  What the heck were they looking at? He looked like he was so over her.

I don't get it. My own sister texted me after watching, and she said SHE thought Germy looked into Leah, like he wanted to get back together. I was like, "What show are you watching???" He looked forced to be there and barely tolerating her BS. I'm really grateful for this forum, it seems we're the only sane people in the world sometimes. 

His bathroom picture was two weeks ago. It's on his Instagram.

http://instagram.com/tme2payadues

Hey, my good guy friends always come over to take shirtless pics in my bathroom. What? This isn't normal?

• Love 8

Germy looked like he'd rather be anywhere else than on that "date" with Leah IMO. She kept trying to force him into saying he wanted to get back together, like when she said "I feel like you regret not giving it more of a chance", or something to that effect. And he gave her a really vague response in an awkward high-pitched voice, basically saying that it sucks for Cheetos but nope, he doesn't regret a thing.

Leah was so emotional the whole time, constantly on the brink of tears. In comparison Germy just seemed indifferent to her. Honestly if she was a decent mother and not such a lying trainwreck I'd have felt bad for her.

• Love 8

As far as being able to watch it, I found this: http://www.steveharveytv.com/shepisodes/. It's not up yet but I imagine it'll be there soon. They've already got stuff up from last Friday so it looks like it's updated pretty fast. I couldn't find it anywhere else yet. There's also this one, but it's also not up yet: http://www.tv.com/shows/steve-harvey/kailyn-and-leah-from-mtvs-teen-mom-2-with-dr-drew-pinsky-harveys-law-with-judge-patricia-dimango-3372098/.

Oh, forgot to mention it came across (to me anyway) as being mostly the Kail show.  He did talk to Leah, but Kail was seated closest to the host and answered a lot of the questions while Leah followed up with something like "yeah what she said." I will say this as a positive, Leah didn't look drugged out to me. So maybe that's progress?

Thank you!  I did get to see the clip of Leah talking how she never puts herself first.  I think she really believes it.

I think I figured out why they don't show TR on the show.  They're trying to keep the payroll down.  They already show Corey and Jeremy and can't really get rid of either one of them because of the girlses.  Kail has both Jo and Javi on the show, Jenelle has Nathan and Uncle Dave, and Chelsea has Adumb and Cole.  They way I look at it, MTV will only pay for two dicks per chick.

• Love 13

I think I figured out why they don't show TR on the show.  They're trying to keep the payroll down.  They already show Corey and Jeremy and can't really get rid of either one of them because of the girlses.  Kail has both Jo and Javi on the show, Jenelle has Nathan and Uncle Dave, and Chelsea has Adumb and Cole.  They way I look at it, MTV will only pay for two dicks per chick.

Great theory! I love it. Can you imagine a production meeting? "These chicks keep having kids with different guys and living with different guys and it's killing our budget. We've got to set a limit on how many baby daddys, husbands and boyfriends we'll pay for"

My theory is the mother of TR's kids doesn't want them on TV and TR doesn't want to be on TV either. Works out well for Leah lying about them living together.

• Love 4

I think I figured out why they don't show TR on the show. They're trying to keep the payroll down. They already show Corey and Jeremy and can't really get rid of either one of them because of the girlses. Kail has both Jo and Javi on the show, Jenelle has Nathan and Uncle Dave, and Chelsea has Adumb and Cole. They way I look at it, MTV will only pay for two dicks per chick.

When you consider that they seem to have cut down on the plethora of family, friends, and random hangers on that we've seen in previous seasons, that would make sense. MTV probably got tired of cutting all those checks.

My theory on why TR Dues didn't agree to appear is, if you go on the assumption that he is a bit of a male gold digger, he agreed to not be shown on tv to keep Leah happy. He still gets to live in her house and enjoy her TM2 money, after all. I'm pretty sure if he'd pushed the issue Leah would've dropped him and then he'd get nothing at all. Until I see the guy and can get a read on him, I have a hard time believing he is any better then any other significant other that has appeared.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 2

I think even Leah has enough self-awareness to know appearing on camera with two ex-husbands and a current live-in lover would not look good for her at all. Especially considering her running sympathy ploy is how exhausted she is caring for three children on her own. T.R. is fine with it because at the end of the day, Leah pays all the bills and he's got a free place to stay.

• Love 7

Plus I think if TR were on camera she'd have a harder time in court with denying he lives there. I don't know if that was a factor in Corey's custody filing or not, but if so she couldn't really have him on TV.

ETA: although, the girlses are old enough now they could just tell people he's there so who knows.

Edited by NikSac
  • Love 1

He is a kids' football coach. MTV apparently hired him to help with Leah. Some sort of training. I guess MTV is in the pimpin' business now.

Thanks all for the screencaps and photos.

I despise Leah and I despise MTV more for this farce. What other bullshit are they shoving down our throats?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3

He is a kids' football coach. MTV apparently hired him to help with Leah. Some sort of training. I guess MTV is in the pimpin' business now.

Thanks all for the screencaps and photos.

I despise Leah and I despise MTV more for this farce. What other bullshit are they shoving down our throats?

What? That's how she meet him! MTV hired him? She's pathetic. In a bad way. That's sad. She has no core, no idea who she is or what she's about to just Velcro herself to the nearest dick possible. It has to come from her upbringing, right? This have no self worth and just jump on the closest man.... Hey, I'm a huge believer in the latest studies that suggest genetics have way more influence over personality traits than previously assumed. Common thought decades ago was that we all come into the world as a " clean slate" and our environment wrote on that slate. I always balked at that seemingly archaic notion, and tended to agree that so much of our personality and certainly our temperament is determined by our DNA. However, self esteem and confidence seem to be acquired through a healthy childhood. I have to wonder about Leah's childhood with Mamma Dawn. Did Mamma Dawn take Leah to the library? And tell her she can do anything? I see the writing on the walls with these girls. It's no wonder at all that Leah is constantly chasing; that Janelle is constantly screaming, it's no wonder given how involved Randiliousious is that Chealse is valuing a family man. Kail is just trying to survive because that's what she does. None of these people are flawless, but the one's who have family and their kids' on the front burner are the ones who either came from that or got a glimpse of that and made it their mission.
  • Love 4

I've been married a long time. Someone please explain what the tinder dating app is

Hopefully someone else can. All I know is it's a dating app that's very popular with Jenelle.

• Love 3

I don't think MTV hired him. He most likely came to her for free training in exchange for promotion -- and then their relationship developed from there. What better way to piss of your WV ex-husbands than to date a Black guy?!

• Love 4

Can't link an article from my phone but here's an old one that mentions he was hired:

Teen Mom 2’s Leah Messer has been dating a new man since early May.

Leah, 23, met T.R. Dues, 32, when MTV hired him to be her personal trainer. A few weeks after meeting, they started dating. Leah moved T.R. in with her mother and kids. Then Leah went to rehab (they kept communicating by email).

Now, Leah is out of rehab as of this weekend and she’s reunited with her boyfriend. They’ve been together for about 6-weeks and, after Leah introduced T.R. to her kids and moved him in, she’s looking to take things to the next level!

The Ashley notes, Leah and T.R. are looking at places to rent together near Charleston, WV. They need somewhere big enough for him, her and her three daughters (T.R. also has two sons, below, from his relationship with Mandy Winnell).

T.R. has been doing most of the legwork when looking at rentals for he and Leah (since Leah is reportedly broke). T.R. has been telling potential landlords that MTV cameras would be filming in the house/ neighbourhood if they were to rent there.

A source explains to The Ashley, “That has caused some problems, because people have seen the show and don’t want to be involved with all the drama that comes with it.”

• Love 3

Leah' boyfriend is my age (32)? How can someone with a fully developed frontal cortex be in a relationship with (let alone shack up with) a hot mess like Leah?

MTV paycheck + bigass child support check from Germy pays all the bills. Free rent!

• Love 4

Leah' boyfriend is my age (32)? How can someone with a fully developed frontal cortex be in a relationship with (let alone shack up with) a hot mess like Leah?

I know! If he was 19 or 20 and had never gotten a piece before her, I can see putting up with her craziness. At 32 he should be worried about having a solid retirement saving plan in place and adequate fiber in his diet. At least that's what this 32-year-old worried about.

• Love 5

I don't really think the voice is a big deal, it's just a bizarre choice to make for her daily life because she sounds completely deranged. There was a clip in one episode where she was actually talking to a client in the voice. It just makes her seem mentally unstable and I'm just not sure why anyone would elect to speak like that in their personal and professional life.

• Love 6

Thank you! I did get to see the clip of Leah talking how she never puts herself first. I think she really believes it.

I wish I was not so technically challenged and could make a montage of Leah saying she never puts herself first spliced with scenes of her putting herself first... But nobody would have the 5 house it would last to watch it.

• Love 4

At first I thought that was a mean (hilarious) collage that someone on this forum put together of really unflattering pics of Leah. Then I saw that Leah herself posted that! Oh my!

The two pics on the middle left and right!!! Um.....holy hell.

Hahahaha I didn't have anything nice to say so i just posted the link. Hahaha

• Love 5

Can't link an article from my phone but here's an old one that mentions he was hired:

Teen Mom 2’s Leah Messer has been dating a new man since early May.

Leah, 23, met T.R. Dues, 32, when MTV hired him to be her personal trainer. A few weeks after meeting, they started dating. Leah moved T.R. in with her mother and kids. Then Leah went to rehab (they kept communicating by email).

The article says Leah moved TR in with "her mother and kids". What is that all about? Leah's mom doesn't live with her, does she?

No. Before Leah went to rehab she was loving with her mother. I remember reading how they all moved in with Dawn before when Leah left and together Dawn and TR found the rental home Leah lives in now.

• Love 2

That article above about Dues telling potential landlords about filming for MTV MIGHT be one of the reasons why Leah lives 45 mins. away from the girlses school. Landlords who had rental properties near the girlses school were denying MTV to be filming on their properties. I imagine it was also important for Dues to be near his kids' mother and his job.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

She looks like a maniac in some of those selfies, the grin and the crazy eyes are out of control.

Her mouth is smiling but her eyes are not; I mimic that expression to my students when we're talking about facial expressions and it freaks them out. And Leah thinks those are attractive? Just another way that she's detached from reality.

And yes, I'd also guess that she was the girlses' grandmother, not mother.

• Love 5

Unbelievable. In the "Sneak Peek" for next week's episode they show another appointment with Dr. Tsao. They brought Ali in a wagon, which I guess is their temporary solution to the wheelchair situation?  Anyway I don't know how far apart these appointments are, but I can't imagine he sees her all that frequently - more than once a month would  really surprise me - and Leah says in the appointment that they'll be getting her wheelchair "next week."  So it was broken for months, Dr. Tsao insisted that she needed to use it and offered his help to get it fixed, and however much later (guessing 4-5 weeks) it's STILL not fixed? 

Although in looking at Leah's photos awhile back I didn't see any of her using it even recently, so I'm guessing she never got it or it broke again right away.

• Love 2

It does not take that long to fix a wheelchair and they have plenty of money. Honestly, what Corey and Leah are doing with that is child neglect and pure laziness (I hope it's not still denial). At the time he had custody, and now it's 50/50, so I blame both of them.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3

I blame them both too. That is just awful. If it really was so broken that it was going to take that long to fix, which seems nuts, they should have gotten her a loaner one. I know they exist because that's what Ali was using before her pink one.

They did say she's "only" falling about 3 times a day now. I don't know how or why that would've improved, but maybe she's walking around less.

• Love 4

I think even Leah has enough self-awareness to know appearing on camera with two ex-husbands and a current live-in lover would not look good for her at all. Especially considering her running sympathy ploy is how exhausted she is caring for three children on her own. 

Thank you!

• Love 2

I thought it was interesting how excited Cheetos gets to see her father. She also didn't want to go home when they were doing the exchange. Almost died laughing when she was screaming she didn't want to go and when Leah jokingly put her back in the car seat, she immediately stopped. Leah did not like that.

• Love 6