Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Leah, maybe try to get a job or something. Then you won't have so much time to read negative comments about eyebrows. And really, be grateful they picked on your eyebrows. On the clusterfuck that is your life, eyebrows are really the least of it.

• Love 21
52 minutes ago, athousandclowns said:

Anybody know what she's talking about here? Read her story and she wontave Groucho Marx eyebrows? 

She wanted people to see the original picture on her Instagram story that wasn’t zoomed in.  It didn’t make much difference. Her eyebrow was still sticking out like a sore thumb. Haha

• Love 7
(edited)
17 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

In the previews she says she and Jeremy hooked up. what??? Are theyback together in rt?

Naw.....If anything it was just getting some. Jeremy's current GF just got busted 2x in one night recently right down my Main Street. ETA: 2 DUI in one night!

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Naw.....If anything it was just getting some. Jeremy's current GF just got busted 2x in one night recently right down my Main Street. ETA: 2 DUI in one night!

Really? 

Thanks, I thought it was probably that with Jeremy and Leah.  You just never know with leah....she seems like a lazy dater,  just who ever is near by lol. 

I actually don't even mind  Leah that much anymore.  

• Love 4
On 4/14/2018 at 11:24 PM, akr said:

Well, that's actually the name of the cheer club her kids belong to

I can understand the confusion because “famous superstars” is a really stupid and nearly redundant team name, imo.

On 4/18/2018 at 9:05 PM, FairyDusted said:

Bang Job Leah? which one does not belong?

Well, bang and job can certainly go together and bang and Leah definitely go together but job and Leah on the other hand...solved! Do I win “gently used” camo shorts?

On 4/25/2018 at 12:57 PM, Mkay said:

665F1E84-F546-4E15-91B8-C6E6FD21E823.jpeg

If “ALLLLLLL” the people are being “negative” they’re probably right. Not always but most of the time...

On 4/29/2018 at 7:47 PM, Mkay said:

She wanted people to see the original picture on her Instagram story that wasn’t zoomed in.  It didn’t make much difference. Her eyebrow was still sticking out like a sore thumb. Haha

But Leah said otherwise! #TheTruthWillComeOut ? 

On 5/8/2018 at 12:15 PM, FairyDusted said:

Wow, a feat accomplished by few! She’s finding a way to “stand out” as a current partner of a supporting “character” once married to a main cast member on this show. It’s hard to stand out in a sea of other arrests and duis achieved by all the others.

• Love 9
On 4/29/2018 at 3:42 PM, druzy said:

Gracie 

Why does Leah put stupid captions on her selfies? We all know she just wants to post a selfie.

longday.png

And the captions always have something to do with how long her day has been or how exhausted she is. Girl, please! Most of these girls have zero self-awareness as to how petty their complaints come off to their target audience (except jenelle, because all her "fans" are probably junkies with no responsibilies, too). 

• Love 17
8 hours ago, Christina87 said:

And the captions always have something to do with how long her day has been or how exhausted she is. Girl, please! Most of these girls have zero self-awareness as to how petty their complaints come off to their target audience (except jenelle, because all her "fans" are probably junkies with no responsibilies, too). 

I know- what did she do that made it so long?! The twins are with Corey half the time, Addie is in school a good portion of the day. 

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Christina87 said:

Well in her defense, it probably did take a while to do her brows and drive to the gas station for pepperoni rolls and Mountain Dew. It does drive me crazy how much they complain about day-to-day living though. Sometime I feel like complaining about having a long day then I think, "Hell, I got like 7 hours of sleep, the hubs and I both got the kiddo ready for day care, I worked for 8 hours in the air conditioning at a job that has enough freedom for me to check PTV and I don't have to cook tonight because we're having leftovers." And my day is 10x harder than theirs!

• Love 17

Yes Ali looks thrilled. NOT! IMO They are risking her already most likely shortened life span. She already cries when her legs hurt. Jesus God Leah! How about mommy and me painting or something. 

• Love 20
5 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Christ on a fucking cracker. Isn't that kid supposed to be using her power willchair to conserve her muscles?

Yes! Every summer they tick me off because they have her playing!!

• Love 11

I may be reading way too much into it, but she really doesn't look happy to be there. I think she knows her father wants her to play softball, and her mother wants her to cheer. She probably also has some jealousy that Gracie gets to participate, which would be totally normal. I'd feel bad if Ali didn't even necessarily enjoy the sports, but was ruining her muscles to please her hillbilly parents. 

• Love 14
19 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Yes Ali looks thrilled. NOT! IMO They are risking her already most likely shortened life span. She already cries when her legs hurt. Jesus God Leah! How about mommy and me painting or something. 

Oh come on, Leah wouldn't enjoy that! How can you brag to your friends about how busy you are with mommy and me painting?

Is that name "Glendenin?" Glen-Den-In? Is it missing a g?

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Maharincess said:

We really need to change the name of this thread. Didn't she just turn 26?

Thank you. Can we make a list of potential titles?

21 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Christ on a fucking cracker. Isn't that kid supposed to be using her power willchair to conserve her muscles?

Only when the MTV cameras are around, and even then it hardly gets used.

We are watching a child deteriorate right in front of our eyes.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

My submission

Jesus God Leah, you're 26!

I like that a lot. Maybe not put in her age since that will change.

How about "Jesus God Leah. Monkey!"

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kazu said:

I like that a lot. Maybe not put in her age since that will change.

How about "Jesus God Leah. Monkey!"

Added to the list of suggested titles. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, 17wheatthins said:

Hi there! Where did you submit this? :-)

Nothing has been officially submitted. We are creating a list. Then a poll with the suggested titles will be created. When the results of the poll are established I will PM the mods and request the thread title change.

• Love 9
(edited)

So much snark so little time. I’ll seal in freshness until the A.M. I do a better job BBQing them after a good nights sleep and coffee. 

Gawd I can’t stand looking at UBT. ? Fucker is gonna give me nightmares. *changes channel* 

*PPP* 

Shit sorry wrong thread ! Goodnight Fairy??‍♀️

Edited by FairyDusted
Wrong thread oooops
  • Love 11

Since Leah has started being BFF with Kail, I’ve noticed on her snapchats her music genre has changed.  She used to be all country.  Now it’s mostly rap. Also, not recently but right after their Hawaii vacation, she was throwing F bombs left and rights.  Being around Kail makes Leah sort of morph into Kail.  

• Love 11

That's a shame. Taking on that persona is going to do her know favors. I listen to all kinds of music including some old rap. I wonder if they play the uncut versions in the car with their kids? If so they they will be picking up some bad phrases and language in general. 

Modeling after Kail is not a great look. Go visit Chelsea Leah!

• Love 13