Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Mkay said:

Looks like she has lip injections. Or she’s just really pushing them out. 

That was my first thought. She got face and lip filler. I have to admit, she looks pretty good. I think the fuller lips and face help balance out her nose and make it look less prominent. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 9
23 hours ago, Christina87 said:

My feeling is that Jeremy thought he wanted the fame, but didn't end up liking everything that came with it. Let's be real...he Facebook messaged a complete stranger who happened to be on TV, went out with her on dates a couple of weekends, with a camera crew in tow, and then decided to propose / take on two children that weren't his almost immediately. I bet at that point, the media and his friends were going crazy about how he was the "good guy" who was "stepping up" in Leah's life, and he was on a high from it! At that point, he THOUGHT he wanted to marry her and have a baby to stay on the show, like javi (though I could see leveling the playing field with Corey factoring in too). However, we have seen on social media how thin-skinned he is. Whenever anyone voices the slightest criticism, he goes off on a heated rant and then says he gives "zero shits" what anyone thinks anyway. I bet when he started getting any sort of criticism from the show, that was when he decided this reality tv thing wasn't as great as it seemed. He does like to try to stay relevant, though, but not as much as before. And again, any time he is even slightly criticized, he goes off on a rant and gets really upset. 

When you put it all like that...I can see how he thought he’d like being on TV and could have started as a famewhore but since it has often backfired he’s now not looking like one. He’s definitely thin skinned!

20 hours ago, Mkay said:

Be right back, y’all.  Gotta go get my makeup and hair fixed for my exhausted picture. 

47797C4C-F9B1-4687-8AE1-7FC0DCF5D7AA.jpeg

Why do people take selfies of themselves making a face such as this? Seriously. This trend needs to die. YOU LOOK DUMB, REALLY, REALLY DUMB.

18 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

She spent the afternoon on Jeremy's pickle. ;-) 

? I just died. I’m haunting you now. ? 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Well that is amusing @druzy!  Her grammar sucks but I can over look that. I wonder if Jeremy will say anything. I still say they are hooking up on the DL.  

According to Leah, they are. They are "hiding the pickle."

Yeah, when it is convenient for Leah she wants Jerm to speak up. I can remember many times she said he was a liar and he should shut up. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

LOL! Is that co parenting these days! Damn it. I can't listen to the podcast. Did she say anything of interest? 

Kail Lowry welcomed a very special guest on her Coffee & Convos podcast earlier this week: her (notoriously interview-shy) Teen Mom 2 co-star, Leah Messer!

Leah flew to Georgia to chat with Kail and her podcast partner Lindsie Chrisley about everything from her ex-husband(s), to her daughter Ali’s health, to her current relationship status!

The podcast episode will be posted next week, but The Ashley has pulled out some of the juicier tidbits for you to feast on until it’s out…

On her current relationship status:

“I am single AF!” Leah said. “I just now started getting back out into the dating world.”

Leah confirmed that she used to be on Tinder, but got off of it.

“Someone told me that [being on Tinder] is like putting ‘DTF’ [which stands for “Down to F**k”, by the way] on your forehead and I’m not that type of person, so I got the hell off of Tinder, and I’m never getting on any other type of dating app!”

“It’s difficult [being single with three kids],” Leah said. “It’s really challenging trying to date.”

She also said that living in West Virginia isn’t helping her dating life.

“I don’t think my ‘forever’ is in West Virginia,” Leah said.

On the rumors she’s getting back together with her ex-husband, Jeremy Calvert: 

“No,” Leah said at first. “I think he knows that. I mean, we’re friends and we get along great for Addie.”

When Kail asked Leah if there were any “hookups” going on between her and Jeremy, Leah definitely hesitated.

“Jeremy is a great person to co-parent with,” Leah said. “If we have a disagreement we can work through.

“I guess at first maybe I considered [getting back together with Jeremy],” Leah said. “Like, ‘If we are getting along this great, why not try it again for Addie’s sake’ but at the end of the day we weren’t happy. We didn’t do well together but we do great as friends.”

Later in the interview, however, Leah admitted that she and Jeremy have played “hide the pickle” from time to time since their divorce, especially recently. In fact, Leah confirmed that her flings with Jeremy will be a topic on the next season of ‘Teen Mom 2!’

“[We filmed about] us being like ‘We should just get back together’ and about us hooking up,” she said.

On the current state of her co-parenting relationship with her ex-husband Corey Simms and his wife Miranda:

“Corey and I don’t have that friendship,” Leah said. “It’s like, ‘We have kids together and there are strict rules, and that’s all we deal with. With Jeremy it’s like ‘Whatever goes…’”

Leah also discussed how she’s getting along with Corey’s wife Miranda who, years ago, she was in a brutal feud with. (Who could ever forget “The Great ‘Monkey’ Saga?!”)

Leah said things between her and Miranda are better these days.

“Yeah we get along,” Leah said of her former nemesis. “I don’t really see her very often or communicate with her. Like, we’re in a group text but I really don’t [interact] with her much.”

On the best and worst parts of being on a reality TV show: 

“I think what I like most is being able to share my story with other people and it makes a difference in their life,” Leah said.

Being on TV is not all it’s cracked up to be, however, according to Leah.

“People have opinions on how you should live your life,” Leah said. “We all learn the hard way.

“Filming isn’t always easy,” she continued. “[A dislike] is having lots of people in your house [while filming]. I enjoy the crew and you get to know people and have relationships with them. But sometimes you need your space.”

On her reaction to the last ‘Teen Mom 2′ Reunion (in which Jenelle Evans’ husband David Eason pulled out a knife while filming a party and began popping balloons):

Leah said she was not happy with all the drama that went down when the ‘Teen Mom 2’ cast came together in October to film the Season 8A Reunion. (As The Ashley exclusively told you, Leah got dragged into a verbal fight that went down between Briana DeJesus and Kail in the makeup room!)

“The reunion was a mess!” Leah said.

“My friend [who went with me] was terrified [after David pulled out a knife],” Leah added. “She was right there and she thought one of the producers was going to get stabbed in the face, which is not OK! I don’t even remember if it was because they were not serving any more alcohol or…but we were there for work! I mean, you can have a few drinks socially but, it’s not that appropriate.”

After Kail declared that she doesn’t want her kids around David, Leah stated that her kids will “never go back to a Reunion.” (Aleeah was the only one of Leah’s daughters who was present at the last one.)

On the current state of her daughter Ali’s health: 

Leah confirmed that her daughter Ali, who has a rare form of muscular dystrophy, has been struggling with her health. She got emotional while discussing her daughter.

“She’s doing alright,” Leah said of Ali. “She’s had some challenges here recently…[having to do] with her diagnosis but she’s doing alright.”

On what fans will see during her segments of the next season of ‘Teen Mom 2’:

“Viewers can expect to see some ups and downs with Ali,” she said. “And, I guess the Jeremy stuff.”

Kail and Leah also confirmed that they will be going to Hawaii together during the next season of the show. In addition, Leah’s appearance on the podcast was also filmed for ‘Teen Mom 2.’

• Love 5
14 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Leah, you better hope MTV fires Jenelle. Jeremy just stated on IG he will remove Addie from the show if Jenelle remains a cast member. 

I'm kind of floored that Jeremy of all people has been the one to make the strongest stand against David's homophobic comments. 

Granted, he's one with a really high paying job who I think really doesn't care if the TM$ ends.  He's also one of the few people on the show who certainly isn't afraid of working "real" jobs, so I guess that it makes sense. I just didn't think I'd be agreeing so strongly with Jeremy and cheering him on. 

You'e surprised me, Jeremy...in a good way. All of a sudden, West Virginia Lance Bass is kinda even looking hot to me.  I'm so confused. I'm defending Farrah on the TMOG forums and finding Jeremy the hottest guy in the franchise right now.  I'm totally not even judging Leah for hooking up with him from time to time now. Suddenly I see the attraction. Get it, Leah!  If I was single, I'd be all about meeting Jeremy down at the Food Lion. 

Is this real life? LOL. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 24

I don't think Jeremy's threat to take Addie off the show really influenced anything. If she was taken off the show, Leah still has two kids that are featured. Sure, it would be an inconvenience to filming due to their custody situation but the decision to take David off the show had to do more with the sponsors. 

Good to see Germy growing up. I remember that idiotic social media post where he gave his daughter a rifle for Christmas, and she was holding it incorrectly. 

I have no idea why Leah is talking with Kail so much. I get that she wants to stay in the limelight and I guess there's worse things she could be doing. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, meredithalmighty said:

I don't think Jeremy's threat to take Addie off the show really influenced anything. If she was taken off the show, Leah still has two kids that are featured. Sure, it would be an inconvenience to filming due to their custody situation but the decision to take David off the show had to do more with the sponsors. 

Good to see Germy growing up. I remember that idiotic social media post where he gave his daughter a rifle for Christmas, and she was holding it incorrectly. 

I have no idea why Leah is talking with Kail so much. I get that she wants to stay in the limelight and I guess there's worse things she could be doing. 

I do not think Germ influenced the show with his threat either. My post was directed at Leah and how she should take note about Germ wanting to remove Addie if MTV does not fire Jenelle and David.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I do not think Germ influenced the show either with his threat. My post was directed at Leah and how she should take note about Germ wanting to remove Addie if MTV does not fire Jenelle and David.

If Leah's looking to get slapped around by Jeremy's bacon on a more permanent basis again, she's probably prepared to just agree with whatever he says.

• Love 11
46 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Yeah, I feel the need to point out "getting slapped by Jeremy's bacon" is not a sexual reference, dirty as it sounds. It's a literal one.

It's really sad that this is a true statement. Also, kind of hilarious too. 

• Love 7
53 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Yeah, I feel the need to point out "getting slapped by Jeremy's bacon" is not a sexual reference, dirty as it sounds. It's a literal one.

I knew what you meant. lol 

She'd take Jeremy's bacon slapping only to have access to his pickle.

Sounds like Leah is trying to work her magic on Jeremy, hoping he might take her back. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

I have to say I find Adderall and Alli’s relationship to be so cute. They’re always so sweet to each other and Adderall always squeals with delight to see her sister when either of them return from their visits with their respective fathers. I love how Alli screamed, “Happy Birthday!” to Add and Add screamed back, “Thank you, Alli!” 

• Love 11

Oh for fuck's sake. Really, you ignorant twats? 

Why even bother schlepping Ali to Dr. Tsao when you're not going to listen to anything he tells you? As much as I adore Ali, let those valuable appointment slots go to a child whose parents aren't brain-dead morons. And YES, that goes for YOU as well, Cory Tyler.

• Love 23

Well not to be rude,but I don't find Ali to be all that cute.

I know people love to exclude Ali from any kind of comment they deem negative,but I just don't.

I also feel bad for Gracie and addie,because I feel they get singled out alot,because people feel it's okay to say negative things about them,because they don't have a disability. 

I always wondered if Ali didn't have a disability if people would gush and fawn over her less.

I just don't get it.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

Is that Remi? Not to be an asshole but she is much cuter than Leah’s girls, well excluding Ali. Gracie and Addy have those scary bug eyes.

Really now?I don't think Ali is cute ethier.Addy is the cutest.

Edited by Therealdelio90
  • Love 3