Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 1:34 PM, Tatum said:

"A bond that will never be broke. "

That don't make no sense! 

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:38 PM, Elizabeth9 said:

Didn't  the court systems already break their bond?

Ha!  Will someone please tweet this to her?  I think I need to create a fake twitter account, just for this reason.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 6:19 PM, MargeGunderson said:

I don't think it's stupid but maybe that's because I had the same question. Then I got second degree burns on the fingertips of one of my hands and I was prescribed Percocet at the ER. It was awesome. I have a hard time "turning off my brain" so it's difficult for me to relax (it's not anxiety, just constant busy-ness) Percocet totally mellowed me out. I loved it until the next day when I woke up with a massive headache, which I blamed on the Percocet.

Percocet is where it's AT.  It will make you understand all of the attraction to the pilses.

16 minutes ago, TaxNerd said:

I saw the Undercover Boss episode and they did call it a code brown.  Watching the way they just mopped it up and continued on with their jobs like it happens every few hours made me swore I would never set foot in one of those places.

Mopped it up???  How do you mop up poop from a pool?  I thought poop in the pool meant that the whole pool needs to be drained, or treated at least. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Mopped it up???  How do you mop up poop from a pool?  I thought poop in the pool meant that the whole pool needs to be drained, or treated at least. 

At the GWL we went to there was a Code Brown situation. The whole pool was drained and it was out of commission for quite a while (which was very frustrating for my impatient 4 year old lol).

I still wanna know why Leah had to go all the way out to Cali to stay at GWL. That don't make no sense. 

Edited by ivgotspirit02
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, ivgotspirit02 said:

I still wanna know why Leah had to go all the way out to Cali to stay at GWL. That don't make no sense. 

It makes sense -- It was a paid gig.  The trip was free and she left with a check.  It's GWL's first California location and the first indoor water park in that region.  They're rolling out the "celebrities."  It's like when Jenelle went to NYC to eat Buca Di Beppo's. 

Since they brought the wheelchair along, I wouldn't be surprised if the kid ends up on their website or in an "article" that promotes the resort's accessibility.

Does money for the Girlses go into a trust? 

• Love 7

I don't think it's weird to post that you love your kids, spouse, mom, etc. It's the norm now. If people post that and I don't want to see, I'm free not to look.

With Leah it always just feels at least somewhat manufactured because of the product placement, which I find extremely irritating.

I'm glad they at least BROUGHT the wheelchair. 

Exactly! Her actions suggest that Leah's own comfort and needs are what is most important to her, so she overcompensates by posting a million tweets that suggest her girlses' needs are actually what's most important. In Leah's mind, if she says it (or tweets it) then it's true. Example: "I always treat Corey with respect because my kids are most important", "I never drink pop", "My girls are as safe under my care as they are under Corey's", "I'm not drunk", "I don't abuse prescribed drugs", "Jeremy is still in love with me", "I don't have a boyfriend, just a 'friend' that comes to my BBQs"...the list goes on and on.

• Love 7

I hate to be the "barrier" of bad news, but...should Ali be doing that? Especially after days at a water park? Seriously, do we see any child on this show pushed into physical activity as much as she is? When's the last time we saw Aubree doing yoga or softball? It's just...grrrrrrrrrrr...

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Christina87 said:

I hate to be the "barrier" of bad news, but...should Ali be doing that? Especially after days at a water park? Seriously, do we see any child on this show pushed into physical activity as much as she is? When's the last time we saw Aubree doing yoga or softball? It's just...grrrrrrrrrrr...

I was thinking the exact same thing! On every hospital visit last season, Dr. Tsao was pretty adamant about Ali not over-exerting her muscles. Aubree still plays softball, but I don't think Chelsea forces her to do anything beyond her limits. I'm just confused as to how "make sure she uses power wheelchair" has translated into "make Ali hike up hills, walk long distances, and do yoga on the beach". 

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, crazychicken said:

Looks like the wheelchair is donzo again, poor Ali it has been broken more than working for her

How convenient. Now she won't have to deal with the willchair (that word cracks me up) but she can also feign outrage. She didn't care that it was broken before. Why now? Because she can post about it and look like a #Concerned Mommy that actually believes the willchair is important. She probably just wants a cash reimbursement. 

"Yoga"  the beach. Give me a break. Next she will be calling herself a yogi because she did a few poses for social media, just like everyone else does. It's got nothing to do with yoga.

And no, that could not have been good for poor Ali. But it's cutesy and trendy and a great way for Leah to show off what an involved Momma she is. Puke!!!!!!

• Love 17
38 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

And considering she JUST posted pics of Gracie climbing all over it, I'm convinced she had a hand in it breaking, somehow. 

I'd bet every dime I have that Gracie climbing on the chair loosened or dislodged something and the baggage handlers loading it onto the plane just finished the job. It gives Leah the perfect excuse to play the outraged mom card and her idiot fans will rush to her defense. I wonder if she'll start a GoFundMe for a new chair.

• Love 15

I don't even know why she bothered to take it in the first place. It's not like Ali uses it on a daily basis or anything. Plus most airports have wheelchairs available that you can use to get you from the terminal to the gate and vice versa upon landing. It's like asking for trouble.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

I don't even know why she bothered to take it in the first place. It's not like Ali uses it on a daily basis or anything. Plus most airports have wheelchairs available that you can use to get you from the terminal to the gate and vice versa upon landing. It's like asking for trouble.

She wanted to be seen with it and post pics of it. It was all about Leah and her manipulative ways. Had she been concerned about Ali saving her "strenth" she wouldn't have been at a water park in the first place. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, AhFillAck said:

She wanted to be seen with it and post pics of it. It was all about Leah and her manipulative ways. Had she been concerned about Ali saving her "strenth" she wouldn't have been at a water park in the first place. 

Yes!!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Now how is she going to get treated special at the airport if the wheelchair is broken? You know she isn't that concerned. ?

Now they'll freebies from the airline. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

preferential boarding?

• Love 3

A few weeks ago, I ran into my cousin who has muscular dystrophy.  Almost literally when I turned a corner and nearly tumbled over her wheelchair. She was telling me that she was without it for over five months when a computer component failed, and the only place it was manufactured was one company in China that had been shut down by the government. She also told me about our other cousin who lost both of her legs from not taking care of her diabetes and is also in a wheelchair, and hers is still in Columbus waiting for replacement parts. Some of the parts are regulated by the governments because they can be used for military purposes, too. Hers was finally fixed when another company got approval to sell and ship the part she needed. I tried to do a google search for the factory being closed, but got lost in a maze of articles about Medicare fraud for motorized scooters and wheelchairs resulting in Medicare now requiring certain hoops to be jumped through before it would pay for repairs causing long delays, and forgot that I started looking for the factory being closed until I came back to this tab and saw this post started.

IF United broke that wheelchair, she will probably be without it for another long period. Even though Corey has insurance, it may operate like Medicare before paying for repairs, since it seems to be a large, profitable scam. I wonder if it is actually broken, though, because it looks like it was taken apart on purpose. You can see where the parts connect and they don't appear damaged. It may have been taken apart for transfer purposes at connection places made for that reason. If it was broken somehow by the baggage handlers being rough, or riding on it like the kids, I don't think it would look taken apart.

There was never any question in my mind that Leah had help with her. 

ETA: One of the comments on the wheelchair photos tells Leah that United is trying to contact her because that person had contacted United on her behalf. She didn't file a claim, just took a photo and posted it accusing them of breaking it? And one of her fans sniped at United on her behalf? I'm doubling down on it not being broken but disassembled for transport.

Edited by Christina
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Now they'll freebies from the airline. 

Would be hilarious if they could prove they didn't break it and sued her for defamation. 

• Love 9
20 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

She is so dumb. "How can you destroy a child's wheelchair and turn the other cheek?"  Does she mean "look the other way?"

Either that, or she means how can they expect her to turn the other cheek, but she probably does mean look the other way.

I love that she was called out for not even bothering to complain to United but took right to Twitter. If you ask me, United does have a claim against her, but I doubt they will pursue it- no one will want to be the asshole company suing a single mother with three children, one of whom is in a wheelchair.

• Love 6

All the whining and she has more than enough money to BUY another damn chair. Those that aren't as highly paid and on TV aren't as lucky. Send the fucker off to get repaired and fucking great buy another one, find another one. JC, she acts like she's broke as shit. Sorry for the rant but come on. There are people who can't afford it and have to wait, but she let's her other two kids climb all over it, then has Ali doing fucking yoga and in Tball. She's had plenty of time to buy another fucking chair in cases like this. 

• Love 9

She acts like she uses it daily when we see that they do not. She mentioned in the comments how she has been crying non stop. Between yoga on the beach and the waterpark when exactly did they use the wheelchair?

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, Mkay said:

She acts like she uses it daily when we see that they do not. She mentioned in the comments how she has been crying non stop. Between yoga on the beach and the waterpark when exactly did they use the wheelchair?

She has in fact used the wheelchair nonstop to get sympathy and attention. Whether she's ever actually used it for the purpose for which it was actually built and not just for photo ops is another matter.

God, I wish someone would call her on her bullshit. But anyone that does just gets harassed non stop by her minions.

• Love 11

Crying non-stop about it? Way to use your coping skills, Leah. Tell me - how is that working out for you? Do you think there are possibly more productive ways to handle this? I suppose handling it like an adult won't get you likes on Twitter, though. #rolemodelformygirlses.

• Love 12

suck it up. Sure it sucks that it's broken but if her ass would have been thinking about her child, she would have a spare, even if it is one she has to push. yes, it wouldn't be the same, but come on. If she had not have been busy buying pillses and had enough money for that, then why not buy another fucking wheelchair.

• Love 5

Way to be an adult, crying non stop.  What?? I can think of a million worse things that happened to me or my parents growing up and I never once saw them crying about it.  How can she think that's the appropriate response to a difficult situation?  I guess when you have spaghetti for brains this is what happens.

• Love 10

Was the wheelchair checked in at the gate or with their luggage?  I have a hard time believing the airline is responsible for the damage given how we've seen everyone abuse the wheelchair. 

I wonder how long it will take Leah to get the wheelchair repaired?

• Love 4

I agree, even working it was never used properly... I feel like more often than not there is Ali +1 on it. I just find it hard to believe that it was just thrown around until it broke by baggage handlers, they get a bad rap, and I know they are not the most careful, but I highly doubt an airline would just nonchalantly break it to pieces, there has to be more to the story.

• Love 4

I am with the other poster who asked why does Ali specifically need a motorized wheelchair. What purpose does it serve to have such a huge thing to maneuver? I have seen lots of senior citizens on motorized scooters that are not as big as that shit. Ali barely uses it. If she must have a wheelchair for trips, and considering the chair is only being used for perks and laziness on Leah's part, why not then just get one of those regular kid-size wheelchair? Is Leah that lazy that she can't bother to push her daughter? If it is an appropriate size, Ali can perhaps maneuver it it on her own.

Leah in Long Beach, huh? No wonder the weatherman on my morning news mentioned the ocean in that area being a bit polluted for the past two days. It's a CODE BROWN! Leah and her skanky ass are in the ocean. Stay away from our beach, Leah. I  don't need it contaminated.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 3
On 8/5/2016 at 7:48 AM, Lm2162 said:

I don't think it's weird to post that you love your kids, spouse, mom, etc. It's the norm now. If people post that and I don't want to see, I'm free not to look.

But, unless one reads the post, how would one know what is being posted without reading it first? Once it is read, it is too late.

I'm glad they at least BROUGHT the wheelchair. 

What was the point? To get special treatment? Because it certainly wasn't taken on the trip to be used as it was meant to be. Unless one considers Gracie riding on it like she is a motorcycle chick sitting on the back of her boyfriend's Harley as a legit reason. That wheelchair was better off being left at home. Same shit, different results. At least at home it would be in working order. Now, it is broken again.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

I am with the other poster who asked why does Ali specifically need a motorized wheelchair. What purpose does it serve to have such a huge thing to maneuver? I have seen lots of senior citizens on motorized scooters that are not as big as that shit. Ali barely uses it. If she must have a wheelchair for trips, and considering the chair is only being used for perks and laziness on Leah's part, why not then just get one of those regular kid-size wheelchair? Is Leah that lazy that she can't bother to push her daughter? If it is an appropriate size, Ali can perhaps maneuver it it on her own.

Leah in Long Beach, huh? No wonder the weatherman on my morning news mentioned the ocean in that area being a bit polluted for the past two days. It's a CODE BROWN! Leah and her skanky ass are in the ocean. Stay away from our beach, Leah. I  don't need it contaminated.

Motorized wheelchairs are pretty much night and day from manual ones, which is why they're covered by insurance. Manual ones are much more uncomfortable even short term, and dangerous, not safe for those without complete hand dexterity, and can cause pain, pressure sores, and muscular issues. Besides offering independence, motorized wheelchairs are generally fit to the person's body and needs and prevent injury, back problems, joint issues, wear and tear on shoulders, and skin breakdown. They can also move up, down, and backwards these days, allowing for actual functionality. And manual chairs, even if you're being pushed, are frequently not safe for going over any sort of even tiny barrier or threshold. I think the entire idea was not just to have Ali be in a wheelchair, but to learn to be a functional wheelchair user and have MORE independence, not less. If she learns to use it now, she'll have a better chance of being an independent person at school, home, and work. A manual wheelchair which would require her to be pushed would take away any chance of that, or any semblance of choice on Ali's part, whereas the manual wheelchair would give her more. Ironically, walking so much now actually gives her less independence too because it'll hurt her in the long run. That said, they don't use it, so the point is moot.  I actually don't think it's laziness... it would be less work for the parents for Ali to use a chair. It's that they're ignorant hicks who are more embarrassed of having a wheelchair using daughter than they are of their actually embarrassing lives. Cheating, teen pregnancy, illiteracy...that's all fine. Just don't be disabled! 

As for the love posts on FB, I actually really enjoy them! Just not from Leah. I know a lot of people don't, though. Might be my generation-- it's just normal now, like having a photo album. If I think it's too much, I just block the person. It's just that Leah's always seem so irritatingly fake. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 11

Airlines actually break and lose wheelchairs A LOT. It's so common that we always take photos of it before and after. Once, they left my husband's just sitting out at baggage claim unattended for days. 3 out of the last 6 times we've flown, we've had parts broken--footrests completely broken off, the entire joystick broken off and dysfunctional, things bent and snapped in half. 2 of those times it's made it less or totally unusable. Airport employees are often not trained at all on how motorized wheelchairs work, and they aren't very careful with them.

I'm actually kind of surprised at the responses--it takes a LONGGG time to get approved for another wheelchair even if you're buying it outright, so she couldn't just 'go buy another one.' That's totally impossible even if you are paying out of pocket. You have to go to all the appointments all over again and there's a lot of red tape and back and forth in between each one. It took my husband a year and a half, with a great insurance plan, last time he needed another wheelchair. I've cried because my husband's wheelchair has been made less functional and we were in a desperate situation or stranded because of it...I don't think it would be 'whining' to cry about that. I don't think there's anything wrong with crying about something you need and that you spent months and tons of money obtaining being broken. If they lost my wedding ring, I'd cry too, and I don't NEED that, nor does my child (but of course this is all pretty hypocritical because Ali only 'needs' it when Leah decides she wants her to need it). It's really awful what people in motorized wheelchairs have to go through at the airport. Every time you fly you wonder if you'll be able to go to work or even get out of bed when you get back. That said, I'd have a lot more sympathy for Leah if she actually FUCKING MADE HER KID USE THE DAMN THING. United is the worst, though--we never fly on United. 

Seems like she wants to use her kid's disability to get attention for HERSELF. But complaining about United (or any airline) and disabilities, yeah, that's totally legit. I don't have any doubt in my mind that they broke it. Happens often enough that there's no need to lie about it.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9

I completely agree that airlines can be crappy with wheelchairs.  One of my friends had his wheelchair twisted and although the airline paid, it took 6 months to get fixed. The thing that grates on me is the hypocrisy.

Poor Leah loves her daughter so much that she is outraged about the wheelchair that sits in the corner for most of the year while Ali runs around water parks, going up and down hills, doing yoga and playing tee-ball.  Pull the other one, she doesn't care about the wheelchair for the other 29 days of the month and more to the point she lets Gracie and Other A climb all over it like it is park equipment.  IMO she can't play the "distressed mommy" card when 99% of the time she doesn't have Ali use the wheelchair against Dr's orders

Even if it does take 6 months or a year to fix, it won't make much of a difference for Ali anyway cause she only uses it once a month.  

Edited by ChocolateAddict
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Seems like she wants to use her kid's disability to get attention for HERSELF. But complaining about United (or any airline) and disabilities, yeah, that's totally legit. I don't have any doubt in my mind that they broke it. Happens often enough that there's no need to lie about it.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I wasn't too quick to weigh in on the wheelchair thing, because while I do think Leah has been insanely irresponsible with it in the past, I could believe her story. I don't have any personal wheelchair experience, but I've just seen so many bad stories over the years with airlines handling of luggage, car seats, strollers, etc. So this was one time when I think her story might have actually been plausible. Either way, I just hope the situation is resolved quickly for Ali's sake - although, I don't know why I say that, as we can see the child barely ever uses her chair. 

• Love 6