Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, theghostofmtv said:

Victoria is pregnant with twins. I didn’t know that her husband had kids in Costa Rica. How could you just up and abandon them that way? I feel for them. 

I do feel for them too- I am sure they miss him. But I could see how he may have felt his presence in the USA offered better long term potential for his kids in Costa Rica (economically and personally). It’s not uncommon in many places for parents to live a part from their kids for work, and the kids be raised by other relatives day to day, because the adults agree the economic benefit is worth it. 

A marriage to Victoria and a strong relationship with his USC child may offer his children a chance to immigrate or go to school here if that’s something they want in the future (not saying everyone would). Also the money he can make in the USA to send back to their primary caregiver goes MUCH FARTHER in Costa Rica. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, theghostofmtv said:

Also did anyone see Jaylan’s Father Day post? Calling himself a bonus dad? I’m sorry but that was really weird. Something is off with that guy. 

Not just a bonus dad but "the greatest Bonus Dad EVER!" Lol  

• LOL 4

Leah got new veneers. I thought her teeth looked fine before, but she's got money to blow on stupid things that she does not need. Of course she also bought Jaylan some new teeth as well. Because buying someone new teeth in a new relationship is a thing. Sure, why not?

leah veneers.jpg

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Faceplant said:

Leah got new veneers. I thought her teeth looked fine before, but she's got money to blow on stupid things that she does not need. Of course she also bought Jaylan some new teeth as well. Because buying someone new teeth in a new relationship is a thing. Sure, why not?

leah veneers.jpg

They look like dentures.   

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 6/30/2022 at 7:14 AM, Faceplant said:

Because buying someone new teeth in a new relationship is a thing.

It sure is.  Just ask Vicki Gunvalsen how well that worked out for her ;)

• Wink 2
  • LOL 4
On 8/20/2022 at 1:57 PM, Ljohnson1987 said:

Leah and Jaylin are engaged. She's 30, and on her 3rd marriage. Yikes. 

While its true that your 3rd marriage at 30, is far different than your 3rd marriage at 60 or 70, Leah has been single for a hot minute (she split from Jeremy in 2015 if I recall- I double checked, I was right). Yes she has dated people, T.R. Dues, Jason, hooked up with Jeremy again, but she hasn't gotten engaged to anyone.

She has actually taken the time to date this guy (they were together last Halloween, so its been almost a year), and assuming he's a decent human being who will be good to her and her daughters, I can't be mad at her. I didnt expect her to stay single until her girls were out of the house (because Leah does not seem like that type).

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

I hope he keeps his job, at least, but I get major famewhore vibes from him. I'm not surprised by the engagement, but I hope they have more chemistry in real life than they did on the show. 

• Love 6
On 8/21/2022 at 10:21 AM, Ljohnson1987 said:

Jesus God, Leah! Will this marriage last? 

Well you do know that he is her soulmate and this time it's perfect and everything she's dreamed of- so yeah sure.

I actually came here to let you know that Adalynn or whatever A name the little one from Germy- has her own insta page ( yes it does say monitored or admin by Lean) but come on girl. seriously??????????

Does she know the word inappropriate?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 3
2 hours ago, Marisagf said:

What about the house?  Good thing it was  only in his name!

Which was a big fat sign that she ignored, especially since he did that before telling her. I always wondered what the bloody hell he ever saw in Leah in the first place. He's educated, has a future. WTF does he want with her and her three kids? Oh, well.

• Love 6

That was quick. They just got engaged two months ago. I felt from the beginning that the relationship was just for show, on his part, at least. I'm not sure about Leah's. It kind of felt like it, but I would hope she wouldn't have moved her kids in with the guy for a show relationship. Or did they ever even move in together? His interaction with the girls always felt awkward, like they hadn't spent much time together. 

Edited by Evie
  • Love 7
On 6/22/2022 at 3:54 PM, Jeanne222 said:

So how many kids does Victoria have?  How does she support them?  Surely not on a part time teen mom gig???

Victoria has three kids. Daughter Cerenity from her first marriage, daughter Cami from 2nd marriage and son Cai from Royer. And now twins due in December. Yikes!

21 hours ago, monicageller said:

Leah Messer Sims Calvert Messer Mobley Messer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjlc9z4uW1I/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

20221012_071922.jpg

I'm not surprised. I guess Leah will have to find a new place to live. At least she didn't get pregnant by him.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
On 10/12/2022 at 1:52 PM, applewood said:

Victoria has three kids. Daughter Cerenity from her first marriage, daughter Cami from 2nd marriage and son Cai from Royer. And now twins due in December. Yikes!

I'm not surprised. I guess Leah will have to find a new place to live. At least she didn't get pregnant by him.

I clearly don't watch as closely as I "should" but I thought it was wonky when he said he bought the house for her. So it was in his name all the time? Sorry but that's too funny.

But here's another thought- are we sure she sin't pregnant? Because remember her girlses saying they wanted another sibling and you know, she'd do anything for her girlses.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, Evie said:

She bought the house but was dumb enough to not put her name on the deed? She's lucky he agreed to move out. She could have been out of a fiance, 500k and a house. 

It probably wasn’t solely out of the goodness of his heart. There would be serious income tax implications from accepting a financial gift of that size. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 10/12/2022 at 1:52 PM, applewood said:

Five kids?  How old is she?   She was so bent on having all names start with Cs that she had to bastardize the word Serenity? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
9 hours ago, Bluesky said:

Five kids?  How old is she?   She was so bent on having all names start with Cs that she had to bastardize the word Serenity? 

She's in her late 20s I think. Leah is 30, and Victoria is a couple years younger. Considering she was a teen bride, I am actually surprised she has only had 4 pregnancies in ten or so years.

And I wouldn't assume she intentionally misspelled Serenity, especially as it appears that was her first kid, and she could have just as easily started an S trend instead of a C trend.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Tatum said:

She's in her late 20s I think. Leah is 30, and Victoria is a couple years younger. Considering she was a teen bride, I am actually surprised she has only had 4 pregnancies in ten or so years.

And I wouldn't assume she intentionally misspelled Serenity, especially as it appears that was her first kid, and she could have just as easily started an S trend instead of a C trend.

People will be looking at her name Cerenity and wonder is that a hard C?  Why else would it be spelled that way?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I did a little more research and I got it wrong.  Camille (Cami) is from her first marriage. Cerenity is from the second marriage. I have no idea why she spelled Cerenity that way. shakes head.

Victoria was born in 1994 so she is 28. She was 22 when she had Cami in 2016 so she was not a teen mom surprisingly. That must be unusual in Leah's neck of the woods.

Leah's brother Isaac, however, had his first child his senior year of high school. (daughter Baily)

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, applewood said:

I did a little more research and I got it wrong.  Camille (Cami) is from her first marriage. Cerenity is from the second marriage. I have no idea why she spelled Cerenity that way. shakes head.

Victoria was born in 1994 so she is 28. She was 22 when she had Cami in 2016 so she was not a teen mom surprisingly. That must be unusual in Leah's neck of the woods.

Leah's brother Isaac, however, had his first child his senior year of high school. (daughter Baily)

Well...I am impressed that Victoria made it out of high school without getting knocked up, but that also means she had 4 pregnancies in 6 years instead of 10, which isn't so impressive when she freely admits to not having the means to support any of them. How much longer does she think Leah can foot the bill for 20+ people?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 10/25/2022 at 11:39 AM, Bluesky said:

People will be looking at her name Cerenity and wonder is that a hard C?  Why else would it be spelled that way?  

Because she is one of those annoying people who so want people to think they are super creative and unique! 🙄

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Why cant these girls pay their taxes. They should all know better by now.

And can't MTV help them in some way to get it done? Surely they have to do their taxes related to how much they pay the girls and the money they make from the shows. Idk how that stuff works for tv companies and people on reality shows. 

• Useful 1
On 11/1/2022 at 9:21 PM, pinkandsparkly13 said:

And can't MTV help them in some way to get it done? Surely they have to do their taxes related to how much they pay the girls and the money they make from the shows. Idk how that stuff works for tv companies and people on reality shows. 

I think the fact that they are contracted workers not employees pretty much absolves the production company, MTV, and Viacom of any tax responsibilities. And it really doesn't behoove MTV to help the women make smart choices anyways.

There is zero excuse for this. Not only has Leah been doing this for 10+ years, but just about every other participant has been caught in a similar manner so it's not like she didn't know. I am guessing this relates to possible side income she has made over the years that she did not bother to report, not directly from her Teen Mom 2 earnings.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3

More information is coming out regarding the house purchase.  It was previously reported that Leah couldn't get a mortgage because of overdue taxes, so the mortgage and house were put in Jaylan's name.  Now it is being disclosed that she gave him money for the down payment, but he used VA financing with zero down payment and pocketed her money.  So it doesn't matter to him that he turned the house over to her when they split, since there is little to no equity in it anyway.  And he walks away with whatever money she gave him. 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/teen-mom-leah-messer-cryptic-posts-since-jaylan-mobley-split

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
48 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

More information is coming out regarding the house purchase.  It was previously reported that Leah couldn't get a mortgage because of overdue taxes, so the mortgage and house were put in Jaylan's name.  Now it is being disclosed that she gave him money for the down payment, but he used VA financing with zero down payment and pocketed her money.  So it doesn't matter to him that he turned the house over to her when they split, since there is little to no equity in it anyway.  And he walks away with whatever money she gave him. 

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/teen-mom-leah-messer-cryptic-posts-since-jaylan-mobley-split

This doesn't make a ton of sense to me. He still has the mortgage correct? He can't just tell the lender that he and the gf broke up so it's her house and her loan now. The lender would have to agree to refinance the loan in her name, and it sounds like no lender would do that, so if Jaylan gifted her the house and kept the mortgage he's even dumber than she is. Unless he's willing to get it go to foreclosure?

Also, Leah should report this to the IRS. A five or six figure "gift" is something they might be interested in...

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

VA mortgages are assumable, so she probably took over the loan.  Unless Leah or Jaylan provide receipts, nobody will know for sure how it all went down.

They are assumable with approval from the lender only- if a lender wouldn't give Leah a loan in the first place it probably won't sign off on releasing Jaylan from his obligations now. Then again, he may not care about the 100 or so points a foreclosure would drop his credit score, especially if he's got a stack of cash in his pocket.

Geez, I hope Leah gets an attorney. There are all sorts of tax and liability implications here. She should have flat out refused this "gift". 

Of course, all this assumes Leah is telling the truth in that article about what happened. She is dumb, but she's also a liar, so this could go either way.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 11/20/2022 at 8:40 AM, Tatum said:

They are assumable with approval from the lender only- if a lender wouldn't give Leah a loan in the first place it probably won't sign off on releasing Jaylan from his obligations now. Then again, he may not care about the 100 or so points a foreclosure would drop his credit score, especially if he's got a stack of cash in his pocket.

Geez, I hope Leah gets an attorney. There are all sorts of tax and liability implications here. She should have flat out refused this "gift". 

Of course, all this assumes Leah is telling the truth in that article about what happened. She is dumb, but she's also a liar, so this could go either way.

This is key in my opinion. I think "these people" have so little understanding of anything like this involving home ownership and finances it's really frightening. 

She be like "it's all good the house is mine. whatdo you mean mortgage? I own it. "

• Useful 1