Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

16 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

I found a bunch of pics of our teen moms and dads as children so posting them in their respective threads. IMG_5542.JPG.00454bbd2ffab5189eb42d4cbe7e7e55.JPG

I always thought little Addie was the spitting image of Jeremy but she does look a lot like her mama too. 

Anyone else hearing the "Dueling Banjos" tune in their head too?

What are the odds that Leah & Germy are long lost cousins?

And by "what are the odds", I really mean "how crazy would it be that Leah & Germy are 8th cousins and freakin' married each other AND procreated?"

How else do you explain those strong nearly identical genetics?

....off to choose the fabric print for my hand basket to Hell...

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

Anyone else hearing the "Dueling Banjos" tune in their head too?

What are the odds that Leah & Germy are long lost cousins?

And by "what are the odds", I really mean "how crazy would it be that Leah & Germy are 8th cousins and freakin' married each other AND procreated?"

How else do you explain those strong nearly identical genetics?

....off to choose the fabric print for my hand basket to Hell...

8th cousins? You're being pretty generous there.  The way Mama Dawn talks, he could be Leah's first cousin and as long as he has a good job and isn't going to hold her little princess accountable for anything or have any standards for cleanliness, he'd be a right good choice.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Tatum said:

8th cousins? You're being pretty generous there.  The way Mama Dawn talks, he could be Leah's first cousin and as long as he has a good job and isn't going to hold her little princess accountable for anything or have any standards for cleanliness, he'd be a right good choice.

You're right - 8th cousins? What was I thinking?!?!?

:)

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

Im going to have fucking nightmares from seeing this!!!! Jesus Christ all mighty take the fuckin wheel....

You and me both. I just got over a nasty case of food poisoning and it's only 8 am here on the West Coast. I was gingerly trying to eat a bowl of cereal until I saw that picture. That is the roughest looking 20-something woman I have ever seen. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

You and me both. I just got over a nasty case of food poisoning and it's only 8 am here on the West Coast. I was gingerly trying to eat a bowl of cereal until I saw that picture. That is the roughest looking 20-something woman I have ever seen. 

West coast here too lol and i had just dropped my kid off at school, sat down with my coffee, opened up my amazingly awesome forums...and bam!!! This hit me in the face like the ugly fucking stick that hit leah 14hrs ago...

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Compare it to the no makeup pic she claimed a few weeks ago.  This is the real no makeup pic. 

Did she post that herself? If so, I will grudgingly give her respect for doing so. If that was my picture (and I consider myself to be above average looking, but I don't take pictures well and could easily take a picture as bad as this one) it would never see the fucking light of day.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Did she post that herself? If so, I will grudgingly give her respect for doing so. If that was my picture (and I consider myself to be above average looking, but I don't take pictures well and could easily take a picture as bad as this one) it would never see the fucking light of day.

Yes. She posted it on Snapchat. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mkay said:

Yes. She posted it on Snapchat. 

Wow. For having the balls to post a true no makeup picture, Leah, I will not make fun of you for 7 days.

On a related note, I will have to avoid this thread for 7 days. Too much temptation.

• Love 21

Wouldn't this be the wandering dog she took in from the neighborhood?  She mentioned it might be pregnant.  (Plus one of us joked that Addie brought it home on one of her lonely midnight strolls. Lol)

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Wouldn't this be the wandering dog she took in from the neighborhood?  She mentioned it might be pregnant.  (Plus one of us joked that Addie brought it home on one of her lonely midnight strolls. Lol)

That's right. 

Sorry, Leah. Thanks for taking in that dog. Now, get that dog fixed along with the puppies. 

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Ah, I must have missed that. Okay, one kudos for you, Leah. But just one.

• Love 7

This bitch is pure comedy....she can't even fit her children in her hoarder mobile...and now were suppose to believe she's going to fit the girlses, their cheerleading shit, her lypsense kits, leftover marykay bags, coats and jackets to fall on adie's head, PLUS now a crate with puppies??? Sure...jan! Those fucking dogs aren't going anywhere.... they'll be outfront in her fenceless yard rummaging thru her trash in no time.

• Love 9
17 hours ago, monicageller said:

'My goal is to get them all spayed/neutered' Well gee Leah, maybe you should have done that with your dog in the first place in order to prevent this. Just a thought.

I wish that was someone's goal for all the TM girls. 

• Love 18
53 minutes ago, druzy said:

Always has to mention herself/apperance.... why not just put "wonderful night with the family"... "congrats to my brother"...

side note: when your entire life has been a fucking "mess", the last thing you should worry about is your ratty ass hair...??

• Love 18

I hate myself for knowing this but no that is not the baby momma, they have been dating about 12 months so that has to be a Messer record for no babies with a soulmate. Victoria's new guy appeared really quick after her split with hubby #1 from memory it was about 3 weeks before he appeared as 'the best daddy'. I noticed baby Oreo is missing as well.

• Love 11

It's probably both. Definitely got the filter going. And still has SOME makeup. Her lower lids look lightly shadowed. She's got some eyeliner on and her brows are done. I don't care if people want to post selfies, but stop with the insults and fishing for compliments!

• Love 9

Leah is a pretty severe looking woman naturally, and those eyebrows do her no favors.

@ghoulina- not sure if you saw on the previous page but Leah's eyeliner is tattooed on. So, in Leah's world, that does not count as makeup.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 5
On 12/18/2017 at 4:15 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

(Also, the Messer family cleans up nicely. Everyone looks presentable. Good job.)

I know! I had to look at that pic for a good minute before I realized that was Leah's family. I kept thinking who are these nice, respectable looking people Leah is taking a pic with. ?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, MargeGunderson said:

Why can’t they get that poor child some age and size appropriate glasses? My grandpa wore those in the early ‘80s.

So did mine (and my Mom), but we could HOPE Ali picked those out herself because she liked them. 

• Love 8