Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, CSS.MD said:

Yes, thank you! “Non-verbal” is what i meant, I swear I knew there was a more appropriate word but couldn’t remembe what exactly the word was.

Aless?

I called Eric Alex that who she's referring to lol 🙃

Speaking of hiring. When Eric talks about how Leida is stressing right now because he's the only one working, but things will be better "later," I think he's talking about all of that because in his mind, he's really focused on the fact that Leida is going to become some kind of medical doctor and take care of him. As if...

But I really do think Eric is banking on that.

• Love 8

Eric’s ex needs to tell him that Jennica is not there to amuse and babysit Leidas kid. She’s there to visit her father and if he isn’t there then she should be with her mom.  I don’t know what their custody/visitation schedule is, but it might need to be modified if Leida stays.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, goofygirl said:

She's not really a DOCTOR, is she?? 

After browsing the internet a bit on this, Leida's training comes off as more Physician Assistant type stuff - you go to med school right after high school and it takes five years.  She would need, at least, three years of more training here in the US to become a doctor in the United States.   Not that I would go anywhere near her nor send my family near her.

7 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Eric’s ex needs to tell him that Jennica is not there to amuse and babysit Leidas kid. She’s there to visit her father and if he isn’t there then she should be with her mom.  I don’t know what their custody/visitation schedule is, but it might need to be modified if Leida stays.

But that is how they do it back home, don't ya know???  Seriously, Leida probably wants the 12 yr old around to baby sit Alless until she has other plans, then the cut off will come for "not putting Aless first" - seriously, has anyone ever seen her talk to him?  Play with him?  Interact with him?

• Love 3

An earlier in the season tweet by TLC said that Ledia was able to practice medicine in the UK and Canada (? maybe I think?) as a GP.  But Ledia could have lied to them about that.  And I agree that Eric was looking for her to be able to be a doctor and lift him up out of poverty.  He mentioned how "talented" she was and how she was a doctor and it attracted him to her in the first episode.

• Love 3
On 12/12/2018 at 9:46 PM, WonderWuman73 said:

B18B0F3D-C751-4E9E-847E-CBB3A17B2F7A.jpeg

Happy looking couple.

27 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

An earlier in the season tweet by TLC said that Ledia was able to practice medicine in the UK and Canada (? maybe I think?) as a GP.  But Ledia could have lied to them about that.  And I agree that Eric was looking for her to be able to be a doctor and lift him up out of poverty.  He mentioned how "talented" she was and how she was a doctor and it attracted him to her in the first episode.

Dontcha' love it when 2 losers find each other.

No rich Eric "taking care of me and Aless", no Leita the accomplished doctor to help me with my makeover and acceptance in the Country Club.

• Love 11
18 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

There is a song with the lyrics Alice, Alice, Who the F@** is Alice. I couldnt resist playing with it

16 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Im old. No one got my joke

I got it.  I'm not super old (45).  The song is "Living Next Door To Alice", sung by a number of people, but Smokie had the hit with it.  The thing is, the song never had the chant attached to it.  At some point, someone added the chant in.  It's not really known who, or where it came from.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

It's not really known who, or where it came from.

"Living Next Door to Alice" is a song co-written by Nicky Chinn and Mike Chapman. Originally released by the Australian vocal harmony trio New World in 1972,[3] the song charted at No. 35 on the Australian chart. The song later became a worldwide hit for British band Smokie"

7 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

"Living Next Door to Alice" is a song co-written by Nicky Chinn and Mike Chapman. Originally released by the Australian vocal harmony trio New World in 1972,[3] the song charted at No. 35 on the Australian chart. The song later became a worldwide hit for British band Smokie"

Correct, but no one knows for sure where the "Who the F**K is Alice?" part came from.  Someone spliced the chant in to a recording, and it took off, but it's origin is ambiguous.

14 hours ago, goofygirl said:

She's not really a DOCTOR, is she?? 

So, I was once talking to a guy who was a doctor in Iran or Pakistan.  He said that he was basically a junior doctor, and it was nearly impossible to pass the licensing examinations here.  

It speaks to someone else's point that leida may have something equivalent to a BA in medicine, but not an MD.

Which would kind of make her a nurse.  Which would be great for her if she wasn't such a jerk because I believe there is a great need for nurses in the us and they are paid pretty good money (which is important to her)

• Love 7
On 12/17/2018 at 5:48 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Eric can push this narrative that  Tasha is living at home and needed some tough love to transistion her into the adulthood all he wants but we know what this really is: poonany over progeny! Tasha isn't  some directionless child needing tough love; she is adulting pretty well from the looks of things.  She managed to secure housing, a job and attends school. Eric is her roommate  essentially who is trying to disguise his fuckery as "tough love". 

He can miss me with ALL of that.  Besides not keeping her room tidy (HER room), she is working and until recently paying half the bills.  I have no idea how grown up you're supposed to be at 19, but Eric was in the exact same situation as his 19 year old kid, paying half the bills in a shared apartment.  He doesn't seem to think he needs to grow up.

Also, he can stop acting like he is some neat freak and Tasha was the one that was messy.  The common areas would not look like that if he was.  The kitchen wasn't just a mess there were random piles and bags around that looked more like an ongoing issue.

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That would be a nightmare, to be sick in the ER and find out Leida was the attending doctor.

LOL, I don't think id even want her in the hospital because she would probably scream at some nurse and then send them over to me.  No thanks.  

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Well they showed the apt. in the beginning when Eric was there and Ledia hadn't come over yet and it still looked messy with him there.  Tasha may be messy, but he is too and contributed to the whole mess.

No tea, no shade and I am not rich my any stretch of the imagination.  But he is paying half the rent on a tiny apartment.  He couldnt get on Craigslist or taskrabbit or whatever to find someone to at least clean up the common areas for like $100? Extra 50 to clean his room cause I know it was gross.

Maybe he likes listening to her being angry or something?  

Edited by RealReality10
  • Love 6

Seriously, I'm sure he had the actual thought of "oh crap, I left things a mess......I'll just blame Tasha for all of it".  Ledia is finding out that he is a messy and gross person now, I'm sure.  She'll never admit it.  I hope he makes gross messes that she has to clean up.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, Honey said:

He has one of these on at the reunion.

Oh boy 😒 this reminds me of Jason trying to sell all sorts of "branded" nonsense online.  Do these ventures ever work out?  90 day fiance is a hit, but enough to wear a t shirt with a catch phrase that 5 other people will know?

• Love 7
21 hours ago, endure said:

Sorry I meant to say Sad Sac......I can never remember that guys name, Leida's guy, Tasha's Dad?

An anagram for Leida is ailed. Very fitting.

Can't get much out of Eric except for "I reck" [I wreck]. That suits him, too.

And, get this. For Leida Rosenbrook, you get "airbed onlookers."  We know how they feel about inflatable furniture!

Couldn't resist. My husband is watching something really boring on television.

• Love 3

LOL. I’m glad she’s modelling that shitr with the read coat over it.

Because now I remember I was meaning to comment (but kept forgetting because life) on how I thought she looked like a flasher ready to expose herself in this one:

On 13/12/2018 at 11:46 AM, WonderWuman73 said:

If some flasher came up to me in the subway with that look on their face, I’d be terrified.

(And technically you can’t really “run” on a moving subway. Eep.)

58 minutes ago, DNR said:

People are threatening death . We’re quitting!.... when the contract is up.... ok DQ Leida

https://www.thewrap.com/90-day-fiance-couple-quitting-death-threats-tlc-leida-eric-rosenbrook-video/

I sincerely hope they’d just go to the authorities and transparently involve the Baraboo police (à la Larissa/Colt And their sad mugshots).

For the sake of ALL involved.

If there is a legitimate threat, then have the cyber squad track the IP (someone on Reddit joked the IP address might go back to her own devices—seriously, all the more reason for police to look deeper into this).

I hope if these tools accuse an innocent person for teh dramaz, that person contact the authorities in their area so the popo can pay them a visit in that apartment for real and have a look to resolve it.

I have no real say in this because I’m not a taxpayer in America.

But this is a woman who changes her social media handles to include other people’s names to put them on the spot. This could end very badly.

Edited by CSS.MD
  • Love 4

I don’t appreciate people claiming alleged “death threats” and calling the media about it, but the cops not doing digital forensics about it.

It’s harmful.

ETA: To be clear, I’m not accusing the police of incompetence! I’ve noticed [in the crime documentaries that I watch] that seasoned cops in talking heads segments usually know when something’s fishy (like a domestic violence murder made to look like “home invasion”, etc). Usually they know and see all the tell-tale signs, I’m not prepared to accuse the police of not being thorough. Peace out! ✌🏼

Edited by CSS.MD
  • Love 1

Haha!  The police reports that ERic and she witch made to police about harassment have been released.  Basically , they wanted to press charges agains Tasha for being mean to them online.  They were informed that she has free speech and that they were just as guilty.   Also, they didn't want to press charges on any death threats or have it investigated they just wanted to waste police time.   It also came out that Tania says Ledia is mean to the 11 year old and doesn't want her to visit Eric.  The police advised her that with no visitation order, she does not have to let her child go with him.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Haha!  The police reports that ERic and she witch made to police about harassment have been released.  Basically , they wanted to press charges agains Tasha for being mean to them online.  They were informed that she has free speech and that they were just as guilty.   Also, they didn't want to press charges on any death threats they just wanted to waste police time.   It also came out that Tania says Ledia is mean to the 11 year old and doesn't want her to visit Eric.  The police advised her that with no visitation order, she does not have to let her child go with him.

Good grief such messy lives they lead.  I wouldn't let my child be around her I do know that!

• Love 5
On 12/12/2018 at 11:46 PM, WonderWuman73 said:

Omg. Sad Sack Eric’s face says it all in this picture.  Ya dun goofed oh sweaty one...your online love is an emotional vampire. Send her packing and then spend the rest of your pathetic life begging for your kids forgiveness. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Seriously, I'm sure he had the actual thought of "oh crap, I left things a mess......I'll just blame Tasha for all of it".  Ledia is finding out that he is a messy and gross person now, I'm sure.  She'll never admit it.  I hope he makes gross messes that she has to clean up.

Yessssss! Hope Eric shaves and then Queen B Leida is confronted with his gross whiskers all over!  She has such an inflated opinion of herself , being rich and all ( has she mentioned that ? 😑) that i just can’t picture Leida thinking she should be doing all these ‘menial tasks’ . Has she told Eric they need a cleaning woman yet? 

Are there A N Y scenes of Leida hugging , playing with , interacting with her son ? The attitude she has towards fiancé Eric’s children is shocking. No motherly instinct with this one. I’m convinced she’s got a mental disorder. 

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, endure said:

I wouldn't let my child be around her I do know that!

Yep and to stay within the law I would tell my ex, as I have stated earlier:  "You guys can have lunch, do this and that but she is not sleeping over around that vile woman.  I am not keeping YOU from your daughter, I am keeping that woman from my daughter."   I bet that 12 yr old is an unpaid babysitter around Alless anyway.

• Love 7

You watch, if his ex refuses to allow Eric to have visitation, I bet Leida tries to

get him to stop paying child support.

He’s going to lose his children for this worthless piece of ass.

Tasha should have left out the part about her”fans”.  It just sounds so silly.

What kid is Leida walking to school? 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Haha!  The police reports that ERic and she witch made to police about harassment have been released.  Basically , they wanted to press charges agains Tasha for being mean to them online.  They were informed that she has free speech and that they were just as guilty.   Also, they didn't want to press charges on any death threats or have it investigated they just wanted to waste police time.   It also came out that Tania says Ledia is mean to the 11 year old and doesn't want her to visit Eric.  The police advised her that with no visitation order, she does not have to let her child go with him.

See, if it were me, I’d:

• Drop any drama with Tasha (since it would make ME look bad).
  • Press charges on ALL death threats and have a thorough investigation (digital tracing and all that, IP-tracking).

But that’s just me.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

You watch, if his ex refuses to allow Eric to have visitation, I bet Leida tries to

get him to stop paying child support.

He’s going to lose his children for this worthless piece of ass.

Tasha should have left out the part about her”fans”.  It just sounds so silly.

What kid is Leida walking to school? 

I don’t think Eric has an active order so if she’s allowing visitation now it’s because she’s weak A.F. Sorry but Leida was trashing her daughter right in front of her! Eric’s wife basically sent the message that she was a doormat. When she said they may not even want to come to your wedding with great mousy emphasis, Leida was like, “Yaaay! High five!”

She can coerce Eric into not paying support but the only thing that will get Eric is jail. She can also coerce him into terminating his parental rights, but I’m not even sure that’s Eric’s prerogative at this point. (If it were I’m sure he would jump at it thinking he could always work things out with his youngest later.)

Maybe the ex was trying to take the high road but she came across as a doormat. That was hard to watch. If the ex is absolutely spineless then she needs to bring a vertibrate friend who can speak for her. It explains why Tasha backed down if that’s her female role model. His ex will be like, “I have to let my 11 year old see her dad and get upset by her stepmom for Christmas or else... or else nothing but I still have to!”

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

She can coerce Eric into not paying support but the only thing that will get Eric is jail. 

In Wisconsin he could be charged with a felony for not paying support.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I don’t think Eric has an active order so if she’s allowing visitation now it’s because she’s weak A.F. Sorry but Leida was trashing her daughter right in front of her! Eric’s wife basically sent the message that she was a doormat. When she said they may not even want to come to your wedding with great mousy emphasis, Leida was like, “Yaaay! High five!”

She can coerce Eric into not paying support but the only thing that will get Eric is jail. She can also coerce him into terminating his parental rights, but I’m not even sure that’s Eric’s prerogative at this point. (If it were I’m sure he would jump at it thinking he could always work things out with his youngest later.)

Maybe the ex was trying to take the high road but she came across as a doormat. That was hard to watch. If the ex is absolutely spineless then she needs to bring a vertibrate friend who can speak for her. It explains why Tasha backed down if that’s her female role model. His ex will be like, “I have to let my 11 year old see her dad and get upset by her stepmom for Christmas or else... or else nothing but I still have to!”

At this point, no one is going to be at that shitshow of a wedding, except the tlc crew and maybe some local homeless people they pay to be "extras"

Too bad they can't get their deposit back on the ballroom.  They would be better off making up some online threats and using it as an excuse to elope in Vegas.  

Like seriously, who is on the guest list?  By my count, the only person going is his dad.  

• Love 7

When Leida was rolling her eyes at the ex, I don’t know how the ex kept from punching her. 

The first thing they have to do is NEVER have a conversation with Leida without Eric being there or have one with Eric without  Leida there. We know Eric told Tasha one thing and  told Leida another. 

• Love 8
On 12/19/2018 at 4:05 PM, iwasish said:

When Leida was rolling her eyes at the ex, I don’t know how the ex kept from punching her. 

The first thing they have to do is NEVER have a conversation with Leida without Eric being there or have one with Eric without  Leida there. We know Eric told Tasha one thing and  told Leida another. 

The ex kinda let Leida walk all over her.

• Love 4
On 12/19/2018 at 1:04 PM, RealReality10 said:

At this point, no one is going to be at that shitshow of a wedding, except the tlc crew and maybe some local homeless people they pay to be "extras"

Too bad they can't get their deposit back on the ballroom.  They would be better off making up some online threats and using it as an excuse to elope in Vegas.  

Like seriously, who is on the guest list?  By my count, the only person going is his dad.  

It would be nice if he could reserve a big table in the back room of a nice restaurant!

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

She probably thought she'd be a popular villain who people would love to hate & they'd get more seasons out of it. I would imagine they'll have some trouble moving those t-shirts now.

I’m telling you, she’s a wannabe Anfisa.

Except she took it too far.

Legit there are people (like myself) who prefer villains/anti-heroes for their nuance or complexity, but Leida looks like a character off a sinetron (Indonesian soap opera with the, “I don’t care if I’m a bad step-mother,” big talk). Not that I think the awfulness we see on TV isn’t real.

I think she counted on people “accepting” her awfulness like they accepted Anfisa’s awfulness (like Kalani thinks people are going to treat her like the victim for having a SECOND oopsie baby) and thought it was safe to unleash on American television. But Anfisa was like 10 years younger and didn’t know any better when she appeared on the show, she’s changed a lot since.

And Leida’s awfulness is illegal AF to the point of being a liability.

Edited by CSS.MD
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, CSS.MD said:

Legit there are people (like myself) who prefer villains/anti-heroes for their nuance or complexity, but Leida looks like a character off a sinetron (Indonesian soap opera with the, “I don’t care if I’m a bad step-mother,” big talk). Not that I think the awfulness we see on TV isn’t real.

I think she counted on people “accepting” her awfulness like they accepted Anfisa’s awfulness (like Kalani thinks people are going to treat her like the victim for having a SECOND oopsie baby) and thought it was safe to unleash on American television. But Anfisa was like 10 years younger and didn’t know any better when she appeared on the show, she’s changed a lot since.

If there is any anti hero that I'd root for it's Larissa.  And she would have a branded line of too tight jumpsuits. :)

Also, Eric is a dork.  No one is buying those t-shirts because leida is a legit beeyotch, but no straight man is especially buying that t-shirt so I don't know who he thinks he is promoting them to by wearing it.

• Love 6
On 12/18/2018 at 4:41 PM, RealReality10 said:

Oh boy 😒 this reminds me of Jason trying to sell all sorts of "branded" nonsense online.  Do these ventures ever work out?  90 day fiance is a hit, but enough to wear a t shirt with a catch phrase that 5 other people will know?

There are only two cast members who have managed to tweak their appearance on the show into a legit money making career. Molly is definitely getting more business at her lingerie store. Jesse is being paid to fly all over the world.for.his appearances.  The other cast members who refuse to accept that they.aren't actors and need real jobs are.just pulling in pennies posing with poop tea. Jason Hitch is the perfect cautionary tale for the newer cast members.  Oh - if Evelyn does make it on American Idol then she.would make three. Am I missing a.success story?

• Love 4
1 minute ago, RealReality10 said:

If there is any anti hero that I'd root for it's Larissa.  And she would have a branded line of too tight jumpsuits. :)

I am 100% pro-jumpsuits and funky purses. Just wanted to be clear regarding my stance on that.

And speaking of entitled gold-diggers and greencard chasers (Anfisa, Larissa, even to an extent Fernanda fall into this category). There are people who WANT to be that entitled, shallow, appearance-focused, “because I’m worth it” sugar baby archetype. Personally, I think there are better “careers” to pursue, BUT legit some women aspire to be desirable enough to be a kept woman. So it sells, Anfisa gets endorsement deals as an Instagram model.

Leida can verbally demand to be made a “priority” like a trophy wife, but...

Nobody wants to be an evil step-mother with a weirdass fixation on telling your partner to be a bad parent to his children from a previous marriage. It’s not sexy. And nothing about it is glamorous...

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CSS.MD said:

I never thought Anfisa was awful, just honest, and funny as opposed to Jorge who is a piece of lying crap.  He knew what she wanted and lied so it is all on him. Obviously she was not remotely attracted to that culo gordo, just his ability to get her permanent residency status and lies about being a millionaire and he knew it so he lied. 

59 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

There are only two cast members who have managed to tweak their appearance on the show into a legit money making career. Molly is definitely getting more business at her lingerie store. Jesse is being paid to fly all over the world.for.his appearances.  The other cast members who refuse to accept that they.aren't actors and need real jobs are.just pulling in pennies posing with poop tea. Jason Hitch is the perfect cautionary tale for the newer cast members.  Oh - if Evelyn does make it on American Idol then she.would make three. Am I missing a.success story?

Read somewhere that Rachel and her creepy UK fighter/felon/student loan dodger  got $30K off of a gofundme so they could make their "fairy tale" come true. 

I have to wonder about the way medicine is practiced in Indonesia if some random person is allowed to "assist" in surgeries. Seriously can you imagine going to a hospital for surgery and along with the nurses, anesthetists, and surgeons  is some random person who is assisting her father. Note to self never have surgery in Indonesia. Imagine if an American Dr invited their unlicensed unqualified child to "assist" in surgery they would have their license pulled so fast and be sued for every dime they have. Plus of course no legitimate surgical center would allow it, or be allowed to stay open if they did. 

Edited by Inuksuk2010
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Inuksuk2010 said:

I have to wonder about the way medicine is practiced in Indonesia if some random person is allowed to "assist" in surgeries. Seriously can you imagine going to a hospital for surgery and along with the nurses, anesthetists, and surgeons  is some random person who is assisting her father. Note to self never have surgery in Indonesia. Imagine if an American Dr invited their unlicensed unqualified child to "assist" in surgery they would have their license pulled so fast and be sued for every dime they have. Plus of course no legitimate surgical center would allow it, or be allowed to stay open if they did. 

You know what absolutely stuns me about Leida (and how I know when she’s gone too far) is when lives her life like a parody—except she’s like that in real life for realz and it’s not a joke.

I write fiction for fun where my character (a horny Candy Striper) is let into an operating room by an incompetent doctor (of course because the incompetent doctor is incompetent, he never gave the Candy Striper a surgical mask) and she sneezes into a patient’s brain...

☝🏼 THAT is what Leida being allowed to “assist” in surgeries reminded me of. IT WAS A JOKE!

Another time, I did a parody of The Real Housewives (basically it was “The Real Cat Ladies of Instagram” and I put my cat WHO LOOKED ABSOLUTELY MISERABLE on my lap—I thought the funniest thing about that photo was just how miserable my cat looked and how my cat looked like it didn’t want to be part of the show at all).

Couple of days ago, I go on Reddit and there’s this photo of her on a sled with Aless on her lap and she’s looking straight into the camera in full “hiiii, soshul meedja” mode, while Aless looks TERRIFIED like he’s about to cry.

It’s like life imitating art that SHOULDN’T be imitated, man.

I feel like my brain’s being messed with when that shit happens.

I CAN’T.

• Love 5