Type keyword(s) to search

Eric & Leida: Put It In Proper

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Regarding the March 1st court date about Jennica.  I just read bits of updates on reddit.......it sounds like Tania had a lawyer and Eric showed up without one. Tania's attorney filed a Motion to Dismiss Eric's Motion for Change Legal Custody, Physical Placement, Child Support.  ?????  Hope it all means that Eric is DENIED sole custody.  There is another court date set in April.

So let me get this straight - Eric spends money on a lawyer so his creep-of-a-wife can attack his own daughter, but doesn't spend money on a lawyer for his custody situation. Glad to see his priorities are in order. What an ass.

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

So let me get this straight - Eric spends money on a lawyer so his creep-of-a-wife can attack his own daughter, but doesn't spend money on a lawyer for his custody situation. Glad to see his priorities are in order. What an ass.

He's a piece of work....and by "work", I mean "shit".

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Teri313 said:

IMO it was that Leida didn't let him get a lawyer.  No lawyer means more money for her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Rabbittron said:

IMO it was that Leida didn't let him get a lawyer.  No lawyer means more money for her.

She probably thought the case/her reasons for a change of custody were "good enough" and didn't require a lawyer. I wanted to give her the benefit of a doubt at first and thought maybe the "child support" argument was just something made up by the producers. But, now I truly believe she thinks Eric shouldn't pay child support and whatever situation they are in (having to take care of her kid?) a judge would immediately agree to Eric being the primary caregiver and getting support from the ex-wife.  IDK that family is a mess. 

• Love 4

Eric broke his silence on the whole situation and gave an interview (needed fast money).  He basically blames Tasha for everything and claims Ledia is just a sweet soul that was driven to depression and panic attacks because Tasha exists.  Oh and that fans hate Ledia , not for her own words and actions, but because Tasha made them.  Okay then.

Anyways she devil is touting an upcoming trip to Hawaii, Jenna had a birthday where no one evil was present, and Eric has a court date concerning Jenna in April.  I'm sure a judge will see that Eric and Ledia having money to vacation in Hawaii but not paying back child support as reasonable.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, doyouevengohere said:

Eric broke his silence on the whole situation and gave an interview (needed fast money).  He basically blames Tasha for everything and claims Ledia is just a sweet soul that was driven to depression and panic attacks because Tasha exists.

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Oh and Eric said he filled out paperwork for the restraining order against Tasha NOT because he agreed with it; he was just being a helpful husband because sweet and highly educated Ledia didn't understand how to fill it out.  Wouldn't her lawyer help her do that?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

In his interview, Eric said the whole problem would end if Tasha just apologized.  For what?  Getting a permanent court record?  They thought that a restraining against Tasha would stop all the hate towards Leida (What?  It just made people angrier).  I think Leida's "death threats" were all made up.  She has not shown them to anyone, and even if she did, she is well known for creating bogus social media accounts.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that Tasha prevails in the restraining order appeal.

• Love 7

I think one of the gossip sites did show some of her death threats but they were sort of ridiculous like "i hate you and I hope you die" sort of thing and not "i will kill you" which is actually scary.  But, people hate her ,not because of Tasha, but because of how she acted on the show and who she showed herself to be online.

Anyways, Tasha could be the mouthiest young adult ever who is also a complete slob, but from the beginning of this she has always told followers to not bring her father or Ledia up on her content, don't ask her about them, and that she is not going to address anything personally about them or even name them on her content, because she knows that they will use it against her.  Even with those precautions, they used things against her.  Tasha did mess up; I think once she said something that was possibly conveyed (manipulated) as a threat; she said that people who cause problems should be careful because things could happen.  Personally, I think she meant in the sense of karma, but I can see how Ledia would twist that to make it seem like a threat towards her.

Ledia has been busy churning out fake IG partnerships from companies that claim they have never heard of her; so I don't know what to make of that?  She needs mental help.  And a sponsorship from a facial hair remover product so she can control her mustache.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 10:04 AM, Baraboolian said:

In his interview, Eric said the whole problem would end if Tasha just apologized.  For what?  Getting a permanent court record?  They thought that a restraining against Tasha would stop all the hate towards Leida (What?  It just made people angrier).  I think Leida's "death threats" were all made up.  She has not shown them to anyone, and even if she did, she is well known for creating bogus social media accounts.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that Tasha prevails in the restraining order appeal.

Things like this really piss me off about people.  The court system should not be used because you want an apology.  An Order of Protection is for people who fear for their safety.  If an apology is all it takes to make you feel better than I don't think you were ever in actual fear for your safety.  Tasha shouldn't have to have a court record because your feelings are hurt that you didn't get an apology (one you don't actually deserve, mind you).  

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Peper81 said:

Things like this really piss me off about people.  The court system should not be used because you want an apology.  An Order of Protection is for people who fear for their safety.  If an apology is all it takes to make you feel better than I don't think you were ever in actual fear for your safety.  Tasha shouldn't have to have a court record because your feelings are hurt that you didn't get an apology (one you don't actually deserve, mind you).  

1 million likes from me to you, because exactly.

Not only does leida not deserve an apology, that is not what the restraining order is for.  Can't we just catapult these two in the general direction of the sun or send them to North Korea in a giant trojan horse?

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Eric and satan are in Hawaii with AHLESS.  Eric is saying on his IG that he's gotten a lot of heat from "fans" (haha) for not taking his children.  He says he would love to have taken Jenna (only) but her mom won't let him take her out of state (good for her).  Eric is claiming that her paid for this trip himself (you know while he owes back child support) but I think Ledia is meeting up with her family there as a family reunion type thing so the truth may be her dad paid for it so they could see ahless.  Someone a while back commented on a gossip site and said Ledia's sister was going to take her kid back to Indonesia for a while for a long visit.  I don't know how true that is, but it would be interesting if it is true.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Eric and satan are in Hawaii with AHLESS.  Eric is saying on his IG that he's gotten a lot of heat from "fans" (haha) for not taking his children.  He says he would love to have taken Jenna (only) but her mom won't let him take her out of state (good for her).  Eric is claiming that her paid for this trip himself (you know while he owes back child support) but I think Ledia is meeting up with her family there as a family reunion type thing so the truth may be her dad paid for it so they could see ahless.  Someone a while back commented on a gossip site and said Ledia's sister was going to take her kid back to Indonesia for a while for a long visit.  I don't know how true that is, but it would be interesting if it is true.

It would be great if aless went back for an "extended visit" I wouldn't be surprised if leida tries to get aless his citizenship in the us but sends him back for "extended visits" like 90% of the time. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

In Eric is still an evil loser and Ledia is still satan news:   They went to Hawaii and flew for free with military flights and stayed for free in Eric's dad and stepmother's timeshare.  It seems Eric's dad didn't kick him out to learn life lessons.  Dad and stepmom were there so they could watch AHLESS while droopydog and satan wore the same ugly outfits everyday and posed in front of waterfalls.

On the legal newsfront, It seems Eric's request for custody was denied as was his request for adjustment of payments.  He owed back child support from before so his current support was a larger amount, but he wasn't paying that either....so Tania's next move can be to request that his wages be garnished or if he hasn't paid in a certain number of months he can be arrested).  DO IT!!!!!  Make Ledia self combust and Eric cry.  He was (according to Ledia who is a liar anyways) buying Michal Kors purses for Ledia, but it could have just been something he bought for less on ebay and Ledia posed with it at a Kors store b/c she's that much of a loser.

• Love 14
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 5:01 PM, doyouevengohere said:

In Eric is still an evil loser and Ledia is still satan news:   They went to Hawaii and flew for free with military flights and stayed for free in Eric's dad and stepmother's timeshare.  It seems Eric's dad didn't kick him out to learn life lessons.  Dad and stepmom were there so they could watch AHLESS while droopydog and satan wore the same ugly outfits everyday and posed in front of waterfalls.

On the legal newsfront, It seems Eric's request for custody was denied as was his request for adjustment of payments.  He owed back child support from before so his current support was a larger amount, but he wasn't paying that either....so Tania's next move can be to request that his wages be garnished or if he hasn't paid in a certain number of months he can be arrested).  DO IT!!!!!  Make Ledia self combust and Eric cry.  He was (according to Ledia who is a liar anyways) buying Michal Kors purses for Ledia, but it could have just been something he bought for less on ebay and Ledia posed with it at a Kors store b/c she's that much of a loser.

Or they're knockoffs.  Such losers.

I don't know about WI, but where I live, repeated failure to catch up on arrears will land you in jail.  You can also lose your drivers license.  Deadbeat repeat offenders have been put on billboards.  I vote for "all of the above" for him, if applicable in WI.  You could also put Leida on the billboard 'o shame.

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

There are some folks who do go to high end or mid end shops and take selfies of them holding a bag. Probably applies to expensive footwear too. 

The only time I had my picture taken in a Michael Kors store was when I went there to buy the tote bag I had promised myself as a reward when I lost 40 pounds.  I still have the bag.  And I've found most of the 40 pounds that I lost.  Sigh.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

There are some folks who do go to high end or mid end shops and take selfies of them holding a bag. Probably applies to expensive footwear too. 

I don't understand this at all.  Whenever I've been purse shopping I'll look in the mirror to make sure I look right.  To me, the best part of the handbag is that it ties my look together and it gives me a place to put my Lifesavers and my wallet.  I could care less if anyone knows I bought it at the MK store or at the Macy's or at Marshall's.  

Also, there is nothing classy about getting a fancy purse from a deadbeat dad.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
52 minutes ago, RealReality10 said:

I don't understand this at all.  Whenever I've been purse shopping I'll look in the mirror to make sure I look right.  To me, the best part of the handbag is that it ties my look together and it gives me a place to put my Lifesavers and my wallet.  I could care less if anyone knows I bought it at the MK store or at the Macy's or at Marshall's.  

Also, there is nothing classy about getting a fancy purse from a deadbeat dad.  

When we were in Niagara Falls (Canada) a few years ago, we kept seeing signs all over about loitering and photography, and where places had souvenir photos, about not taking photos of them.  We found out that there was a trend of tourists from other countries who would gather outside, or just inside of a business (like the haunted houses, etc) to take a selfie or group photo, and then leave, never paying admission.  They'd then post the photos online, as if to say that they had gone in.  We went bowling one evening, and they kept chasing out people who came in, walked right on a lane without paying, posed for photos with bowling balls, and then left.  They also said they were having issues with people taking photos of the souvenir photos that are taken at venues, and then not purchasing them.  So it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility for Leida to stand outside of a store she purchased nothing at, showing off a used/fake/etc product, to make people think she shopped there.  She's so social media obsessed, she probably thinks people actually care.

Edited by funky-rat
Continuity
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

When we were in Niagara Falls (Canada) a few years ago, we kept seeing signs all over about loitering and photography, and where places had souvenir photos, about not taking photos of them.  We found out that there was a trend of tourists from other countries who would gather outside, or just inside of a business (like the haunted houses, etc) to take a selfie or group photo, and then leave, never paying admission.  They'd then post the photos online, as if to say that they had gone in.  We went bowling one evening, and they kept chasing out people who came in, walked right on a lane without paying, posed for photos with bowling balls, and then left.  They also said they were having issues with people taking photos of the souvenir photos that are taken at venues, and then not purchasing them.  So it's definitely not out of the realm of possibility for Leida to stand outside of a store she purchased nothing at, showing off a used/fake/etc product, to make people think she shopped there.  She's so social media obsessed, she probably thinks people actually care.

Well, it's good to know about that mentality.  I'm never on social media and I'm disappointed to hear that rather than experience something, sometimes people really think it's important for others to think they experienced something.

• Love 4
On 4/9/2019 at 6:50 AM, AZChristian said:

The only time I had my picture taken in a Michael Kors store was when I went there to buy the tote bag I had promised myself as a reward when I lost 40 pounds.  I still have the bag.  And I've found most of the 40 pounds that I lost.  Sigh.

This is funny.  Look what showed up in my Facebook reminders today.  "Me" . . . 5 years ago at Michael Kors!!!

Picture1.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

I really can't wrap my head around this whole situation.  Before Leida, Eric had a decent relationship with Tasha, and his other kids.  He also had a cordial relationship with his ex-wife.  What is it about Leida that would make him throw all that away?  I just don't get it.  Is it just a matter of pride at this point?  It can't be because he is getting some regular tail, because it's been a long time now, and the newness of it is over by now.  So what is it?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Honey said:

I really can't wrap my head around this whole situation.  Before Leida, Eric had a decent relationship with Tasha, and his other kids.  He also had a cordial relationship with his ex-wife.  What is it about Leida that would make him throw all that away?  I just don't get it.  Is it just a matter of pride at this point?  It can't be because he is getting some regular tail, because it's been a long time now, and the newness of it is over by now.  So what is it?

Money...? He's a loser with shitty credit who had to be bailed out by his barely-out-of-high school daughter for a place to live, so I doubt he ever imagined in a million years he could land a woman with money. He put on a good show to reel that money in, turning her dad down when he offered him money for a proper apartment (and you know that was not easy for him), but he needed to secure his hold on her, knowing he'd be taken care of eventually - either directly by his "doctor" wife or indirectly by whatever she gets from her father. Just my opinion, anyway.

Edited by Teri313
  • Love 3
On 4/14/2019 at 5:16 PM, Teri313 said:

Money...? He's a loser with shitty credit who had to be bailed out by his barely-out-of-high school daughter for a place to live, so I doubt he ever imagined in a million years he could land a woman with money. He put on a good show to reel that money in, turning her dad down when he offered him money for a proper apartment (and you know that was not easy for him), but he needed to secure his hold on her, knowing he'd be taken care of eventually - either directly by his "doctor" wife or indirectly by whatever she gets from her father. Just my opinion, anyway.

I totally agree, I think he saw a decent (?) looking woman* who was much younger than him, came from money and was a DOCTOR!

I mean what a find for a guy like Eric!  A shortcut to the good life!  With a doctor wife raking in all the money he wouldnt have to be a grown man living in a sad, tiny apartment with inflatable furniture.  His wife would have family money AND doctor money.

It's funny to me that the joke seems to be on him because it sounds line being a doctor in her country required more of a bachelors degree so I'm not sure how many hoops she needs to jump through to get licensed over here and if she can jump through those hoops. 

If she gets licensed I'm sure she can set up a successful practice, it'll likely be some patient mill where she caters to the Indonesian community, spends 10 minutes with a patient and hires a bunch of nurse practitioners she can underpay to do real patient care.  But immigrant communities can be very reluctant to involve regulatory agencies so she will probably get away with a lot.....if she can get licensed.

But, she will also ditch him or cuckold him the minute she doesn't need his money.  I guarantee it, he will basically be aless's babysitter while she dates men she really likes.

* -- I assume many photo filters were used to create the illusion that leida looks decent.

• Love 5

Yeah, Ledia's not becoming a doctor here.  I don't think she could afford it unless her dad pays for her to go back to school and in Baraboo she doesn't live anywhere near an opportunity for that.  Tasha's roommate , Jan, and Tasha have both said online that Eric has a good paying job currently.  So, the question is where is that money going? guns and booze?  The man lived in his car for like a decade (by choice, he said) to save money and he can't afford to live anywhere but that crap apt.?

Ledia is showing off Jenna on her IG , making her model the one sad shirt Ledia owns (and it looks far better on Jenna!) and making her do lip gloss reviews.  I think they have another court date coming up concerning custody so maybe this is Ledia's sad effort to show what a great and nurturing step mom she is (barf).  She actually captioned one photo about what a blessing Jenna is (after previously saying she smelled and telling her that her face mole was cancerous) and how she loves pouring her (ledia's) positivity into Jenna's life.

Oh and they filmed themselves "shopping" at hermes......apparently they "bought" a $200 tie.  But, Eric is behind in child support.

• Love 4

Here's the latest from Baraboo:  Turns out Leida's attorney, Andrea Von Hoff, who represented her against Tasha with respect to the restraining order, is in some legal hot water of her own.  It was revealed that the Ellen Allen, Executive Director of the local nonprofit battered woman's shelter, Hope House, allowed her son (who had been arrested earlier for domestic violence himself) to stay at a property owned by the shelter.  There the son had some sort of melt-down, threatening to harm himself, and the area was closed off by police.  Well guess who is representing Mr. Allen in his upcoming domestic violence trial?  Andrea Von Hoff, who coincidentally serves on the Board of Directors for Hope House!  Talk about a conflict of interest in more ways than one!  The shelter now claims Von Hoff is no longer on the board, and Executive Director Allen has been put on leave pending an investigation.  But the place seethes with corruption and nepotism, as the new Acting Director (who the organization refuses to name) is thought to be Allen's daughter! After her January altercation with Eric, Leida spoke of staying at Hope House, though I don't know if she ever did.

• Useful 8
  • Love 1

Court date is today for Eric and Tania concerning custody.  I guess the other latest one was about adjusting the child support (which was denied on Eric's part).  Tania has a lawyer and hopefully is savy enough to show all the evidence of Ledia trying to convince Eric to stop paying or give up his rights, Ledia cursing and screaming at Tasha in front of her child and Jenna, coupled with evidence of their domestic dispute where she claimed he abused her and she drew a knife on him and evidence of her crying on camera and begging Eric to shoot her in the head b/c of all the backlash she was getting online for being evil, along with all the social media bragging of Hawaii and "buying" expensive bags while NOT paying child support .  I do not see anyway that Eric and satan would be awarded sole custody; especially since they don't even have a bedroom for her.  The court documents do show that Eric was driving with a suspended license and fined for that; so perhaps that had to do with him not paying child support.  I hope the judge chews him out, mops the floor with him, and hits Ledia where it hurts: Eric's wallet.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Court date is today for Eric and Tania concerning custody.  I guess the other latest one was about adjusting the child support (which was denied on Eric's part).  Tania has a lawyer and hopefully is savy enough to show all the evidence of Ledia trying to convince Eric to stop paying or give up his rights, Ledia cursing and screaming at Tasha in front of her child and Jenna, coupled with evidence of their domestic dispute where she claimed he abused her and she drew a knife on him and evidence of her crying on camera and begging Eric to shoot her in the head b/c of all the backlash she was getting online for being evil, along with all the social media bragging of Hawaii and "buying" expensive bags while NOT paying child support .  I do not see anyway that Eric and satan would be awarded sole custody; especially since they don't even have a bedroom for her.  The court documents do show that Eric was driving with a suspended license and fined for that; so perhaps that had to do with him not paying child support.  I hope the judge chews him out, mops the floor with him, and hits Ledia where it hurts: Eric's wallet.

Ideally, he should have any visitation revoked, and have nothing but court supervised visitation.  Ass.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Wait there was a dv allegation?  Oh you know she don't want to wait the 2 years and wants to move on NOW.

I don't remember all the details, but it involved allegations on Leida's part, and Erick admitting he let his Marine background "get the best of him".

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 2:06 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Oh and they filmed themselves "shopping" at hermes......apparently they "bought" a $200 tie.  But, Eric is behind in child support.

I guess he can wear his Hermes tie to his bankruptcy court date.  

Side note, I worked for a company that was struggling financially for years (after a salacious embezzlement from the CFO) and as we tried to heal from that the owner would buy and have delivered at the office a plethora of Hermes ties, not even interesting ties, tiny print with animals on them and they all looked the same!  

• Love 2

The DV thing ( I don't know or rememmber if droopy was charged in that): Ledia was threatening suicide, grabbed a knife, went past Eric in their rathole small kitchen, turned the knife on him, he claims the marine came out in him and he like pulled her up by the hair and pinned her to the wall to get her to drop the knife.  Police were called and Ledia was taken to the hospital .  She (of course) was on her phone the whole time at the hospital, she wasn't held for an evaluation, and went immediately back to Eric to do a IG live where he talked and she sat out of frame by his side.  Also she claimed she was staying at a women's crisis house but wasn't b/c/ she was IMMEDIATELY back at the apt. and IG'ing about it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Gossip sites are reporting that Eric and Ledia's request for custody and lowering child support were dismissed. So I guess they now owe more from back payments being accrued.  I'm sure Ledia is throwing a tantrum in the crap apt. in Baraboo.  Listen closely and you can hear her screams.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Gossip sites are reporting that Eric and Ledia's request for custody and lowering child support were dismissed. So I guess they now owe more from back payments being accrued.  I'm sure Ledia is throwing a tantrum in the crap apt. in Baraboo.  Listen closely and you can hear her screams.

"IDON'TLIKEIT!!" "YOURTOPPRIORITYSHOULDBEMEEEEEEEE!!!!" "WHATABOUTMYSON!?!?!?!" (attempting to do her weird fast run all the words together speaking)

Incidentally, I wonder if these two hooked up on some Anti-Semitic website?  Someone prior mentioned about how the area she's from has an Anti-Semitic issue, and she uses two Jewish names in the name of her supposed company, and he's from an area that also has some Anti-Semitic issues.  It would explain their stupid "I was shopping for furniture and accidentally met him" story.  🙄

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I would believe that or on some sort of hate group.  I dunno, she has a serious fascination with Jewish names; all her fake profiles that she creates to stalk others and comment on gossip sites to promote herself use a Jewish surname: EVERY SINGLE ONE.  She probably thinks it makes her sound rich or something; she's an idiot.

• Love 1
On 4/15/2019 at 7:15 PM, RealReality said:

If she gets licensed I'm sure she can set up a successful practice, it'll likely be some patient mill where she caters to the Indonesian community, spends 10 minutes with a patient and hires a bunch of nurse practitioners she can underpay to do real patient care.  But immigrant communities can be very reluctant to involve regulatory agencies so she will probably get away with a lot.....if she can get licensed.

I know some of the Indonesian community in the USA, and most Indonesians living in the US aren't what I would consider "immigrant communities" - at least not in the way I think you're inferring. Most have money or come from money, are in creative fields and/or business. It's not like Somali or Syrian refugees.  Trust me, they wouldn't want to go to her for medical care either, and they can likely afford decent medical care if needed.

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 5
On 3/14/2019 at 9:54 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Oh and Eric said he filled out paperwork for the restraining order against Tasha NOT because he agreed with it; he was just being a helpful husband because sweet and highly educated Ledia didn't understand how to fill it out.  Wouldn't her lawyer help her do that?

Where is an angry icon when you need it?

😡

• Love 1
On 3/6/2019 at 4:47 PM, ChiCricket said:

You just reminded me of this site:

RedBubble.com 😁

It has 90 Day merchandise 😂 

rps20190306_163624.jpg

rps20190306_163540.jpg

rps20190306_163417.jpg

rps20190306_163436.jpg

rps20190306_163326.jpg

rps20190306_163303.jpg

rps20190306_163603.jpg

rps20190306_163736.jpg

Got myself a "Who is against the Queen will die" sticker for my fridge. 🙂

Edited by renatae
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 4/18/2019 at 1:43 PM, doyouevengohere said:

This is good to hear. I wonder if those pictures of Lieda and her stepdaughter modeling the shirt in the park with the creepy wig, were suppose to be family times? before the case was heard? Who buys a shirt for $45 and pretends to be a brand ambassador? Lieda? 

Tasha is giving back the money to those who donated to her GFM to anyone who requests it.  She said her lawyer told her she would need much much more to appeal to the higher state court to overturn the restraining order and she just is not in the position to be able to do it.  Sad that Eric paid a lawyer for this to happen to his child. 

Meanwhile, Ledia is busy wearing wigs, photoshopping her chin and mustache, and reporting 90 day meme IG sites that use her photos (said sites have now resorted to using a potato with a devil face to imply Ledia instead of her image)

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

Tasha is giving back the money to those who donated to her GFM to anyone who requests it.  She said her lawyer told her she would need much much more to appeal to the higher state court to overturn the restraining order and she just is not in the position to be able to do it.  Sad that Eric paid a lawyer for this to happen to his child. 

Tasha seems like a class act. Is Eric really her father?

• Love 7
17 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Tasha is giving back the money to those who donated to her GFM to anyone who requests it.  She said her lawyer told her she would need much much more to appeal to the higher state court to overturn the restraining order and she just is not in the position to be able to do it

If I were an attorney in WI, I would represent her for free.   Then the only costs would be transcripts costs.   For a protective order hearing there is not a lot of transcript.    

I wonder if the attorney from Making a Murderer would do it?   I don't like her, but she might be willing to work for free.   Or anyone know any organization in WI?

This situation almost makes me want to donate to her so she can just get far far far away from her so-called father and the she-devil.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

If I were an attorney in WI, I would represent her for free.   Then the only costs would be transcripts costs.   For a protective order hearing there is not a lot of transcript.    

I wonder if the attorney from Making a Murderer would do it?   I don't like her, but she might be willing to work for free.   Or anyone know any organization in WI?

This situation almost makes me want to donate to her so she can just get far far far away from her so-called father and the she-devil.  

I don't know if there's something like The Innocence Project but for people like her, who were railroaded by people abusing the justice system, but that would be her best bet.

• Love 1