Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Discussion

Drogo
  • Start Topic

3 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I think she is boring AF!  Her looks are boring AF, too!

She brought Jay over to piss off (win back) an ex lover. 

She doesn’t seem genuine and even made a statement like.  I can’t wait to see people’s reaction to my new Jamaican boyfriend! Hahahahahah!  

She’s so vanilla

• Love 2
7 hours ago, sconstant said:

Kolani's dad says: "When I first meet my daughter's fiance, I'm going to kind of feel him out, see what path he wants to take.  Hopefully he's humble, kind, you know, a friendly person.  Not a jackass."

Guess what, Dad!  At that dinner table, there IS going to be a humble, kind, friendly person.   Plot twist: also at that table, there will be a jackass.

For real. I can't stand fathers who feel their daughters are their property, or that they need to be asked permission to marry their daughters. Asking a blessing, sure. But this guy seems insulted that he was not formally asked for a dowry or land. And his pissy attitude at dinner? I'd have left. Between that and his disdain for his own people, Kalani's dad is probably one of most unlikable people I have ever seen on this show. And this is a show that features Anfisa!

I'm reminded of a Golden Girls quote. Sophia's grandson is marrying a woman whose family disapproves of Sophia's grandson. She retorts, "When was the last time you looked at the merchandise you're trying to move?"

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

She’s so vanilla

And why didn’t she buy him a winter jacket, she could have purchased a nice warm down coat, packed it in a space bag so it took up less room in her luggage and given it to him in the Baltimore airport. When my brother in law came  over from Hawaii after many years in a warm climate, we made sure to bring a warm jacket to the airport even though to us, it wasn’t that cold. Common courtesy!!!

And has she even MENTIONED her children? That she missed them? Did she show him their rooms? I haven’t even heard him mention them. I get maybe not showing their faces or even their names but at least acknowledge they exist. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

No reason she can’t want a larger house and a pool. Just kind of tacky to mention it five minutes after walking in the door. My guess is that she is unaware of how much Colt earns, how much his mother contributes to the household, what a larger house and pool would cost and just how much does she intend to contribute to the larger  more luxurious digs, (aside from sex and some greatly exaggerated cooking skills)?

Colt may decide it’s cheaper and less stressful to make a monthly visit to the Bunny Ranch. 

It would be interesting to know exactly what lifestyle Larissa had in Brazil. Does  she have  parents that are still alive and on good terms with her? Brothers? Sisters? A job? What kind of house/apt or vehicle did she own? 

She needs to learn a bit more about Colt and his mothers financial arrangment/situation before pissing Mother off. She might discover that without her contribution, she and Colt  will be moving to an even smaller residence and taking a bus (yeah it’s probably air conditioned) to work and the stores.

The thing is that most of these people lie to each other online.  Even if the foreigner says some American Hollywood stereotype......they don’t bother to correct them.  They want to remain the person in power even if they don’t have a piss pot.

What Larissa is saying is not bad. It is her tone.  A tone I am too familiar with!

She has that Latina straightforward I am gonna tell how to live your best life advice (even though they themselves are not prosperous) personality.  They will sit in YOUR own house, criticize you and offer unsolicited advice about YOUR life.

We just sit there. Pretend we are listening.  Pretend we care. Feed you the best food and treat you kindly.

Then when you leave we call you ‘Muerta de Hambre.’ 

Muerta de Hambre.......is just the lowest.  It is ‘friends/family’ that show up to your house around meal time.  They will sit at your kitchen table pretending to have some lengthy conversation when all they want is a meal.  They are so crass, ungrateful and don’t feel bad to insult you in your own home. 

But, of course they always have the best gossip....! You just make sure not to tell them anything personal.

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, iwasish said:

And why didn’t she buy him a winter jacket, she could have purchased a nice warm down coat, packed it in a space bag so it took up less room in her luggage and given it to him in the Baltimore airport. When my brother in law came  over from Hawaii after many years in a warm climate, we made sure to bring a warm jacket to the airport even though to us, it wasn’t that cold. Common courtesy!!!

And has she even MENTIONED her children? That she missed them? Did she show him their rooms? I haven’t even heard him mention them. I get maybe not showing their faces or even their names but at least acknowledge they exist. 

I was thinking that, too. Did she get into her own car at the airport? I thought maybe they had jackets in the car, etc.

Even a blanket.  Don’t you keep a blanket in the car when you have kids? I keep scarves in my car. 

I didn’t feel bad because she was also wearing  a t-shirt. I am sure she turned the heater on.....unlike....ummmm! LOL!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, EarlGreyTea said:

She might be one of those people that becomes insanely grumpy when overheated.

I am one of those people. I loathe hot weather. I loathe the desert. I truly couldn't live there. Larissa said it was hotter there than in Brazil. No AC in Vegas is straight lunacy.

Reading Terminal Market is really cool. Our kid goes to school in Philly, that's the first place we go whenever we get into town.

It is. I grew up in Philly and there's so much great food there! One cheesesteak for four people and nothing else from there is really shitty. Get the little boy a whoopee pie, at least!

Totally agree that Kalani lost her virginity to Asuelu for at least the third time.

54 minutes ago, shockermolar said:

For that matter, if they'd done ANYTHING to make her welcome she would have been thrilled. Dude - a human being just flew here from another CONTINENT to be with you and you throw her in an AC-less car, schlep her around LV, take her to a somehow both barren AND messy town-home, make no discernible room for her or her belongings in the bathroom, closet or bedroom, and foist your mom and your cats on her without any buffer. I would also not have been in the mood for beef stew or under the sheets cats

This is really the crux of it for me. I mean, act like you want her around! Olga and Steven are kids, but at least they seem happy to be near each other, you know? She surprised him at the train station. Jonathan went to Mexico to pick up Fernanda because she was nervous to fly alone (although he dropped the ball by having clothes all over the floor when she arrived). Eric is ... well, yeah, but I think HE thinks he's doing something with the trip. Colt is just like "oh hey, what's up?" Same with Asuelu - he didn't have a chance. Kalani poisoned them against him out of the gate.

Steven was remarkably alert for someone who had traveled 18, 20 hours. Ah, to be 20.

I assume Ashley's kids are with their father(s), but it's weird that she doesn't mention them. Do they know about Jay? How does he feel about being a stepfather at 20?

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

First off, If I was Larissa traveling for all that time, 1st thing I would want to do is go take a nice shower, put on comfy cloths and have boobs mcgee order a pizza - then we can cozy up in bed and watch reruns of 90 day fiance with Debbrows in the middle  

image.png.11e4107028c562253578f24525e9d906.png

I think she’s foolish to not even try to develop a nice relationship with Debbie. I mean a real relationship. Get mom on her side and they could join forces to get a bigger house and a pool. Just because Colt and Debbie are living a certain routine life, doesn’t mean Debbie is adverse to a change and if mom is on board, Colt could be convinced. If money is an issue maybe Larissa will have to GET A JOB!!!!  Does she have any skills other than sex? If not, getting Debbie as an ally is going to be her best bet.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

I’m not sure her children live with her.  She sure didn’t rush in to check on them having been gone for a week.  

• Love 1

Many people are commenting on how Colt put no effort into greeting Larissa or making her feel welcome.  I agree.  But this is not a normal relationship.  This is a transaction.  It is sex for a green card.  Nothing else.  No normal gal would live with Colt and "mother" for more than 24 hours before taking the next flight home.  But I have no doubt she will stay and marry him.  And she'll leave him in a few years.  And he'll go online to find his next wife!

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I’m not sure her children live with her.  She sure didn’t rush in to check on them having been gone for a week.  

Not when there was dick waiting on the other side of the bedroom door. If there isn’t already, there’ll soon be a lock on that door.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

Many people are commenting on how Colt put no effort into greeting Larissa or making her feel welcome.  I agree.  But this is not a normal relationship.  This is a transaction.  It is sex for a green card.  Nothing else.  No normal gal would live with Colt and "mother" for more than 24 hours before taking the next flight home.  But I have no doubt she will stay and marry him.  And she'll leave him in a few years.  And he'll go online to find his next wife!

I totally agree.  I see a mean streak in Colty and control issues.  He won't be the first 90Loser that thinks the foreigner is  completely beholden to them because he has the keys to the kingdom.  In fact, I think often the appeal is a perceived "ownership" of the mail order spouse.

If Leida stays, I bet we'll see this attitude from Eric.

• Love 17
11 hours ago, JasonH said:

I don’t know what’s wrong with Larissa, but after a 24 hour flight, an excursion to see the Las Vegas sights, cruising around in 100+ degree weather in an un-air conditioned car, nothing screams more refreshing than Debbie’s Beef Stew.

OMG, I am dying!

• Love 7

Fernanda may be the youngest but she's far from the stupidest on this show 'there are a lot of  things I don't know about Jonathong, and i have 90 days to find out'. She seems to have her head more firmly on her shoulders and the confidence that comes with being young and loved by her family and friends. She hadn't told them about the 'tong' because she didn't want them 'to be disappointed to Jonathan'. Fernanda doesn't seem as thirsty as say, Leida.  Or as naive as Asuelu. I think I'm going to pull for Fernanda, especially when she opens her heart to Jonathon's need to wear her tongs. 

It must be so mind numbingly boring not being able to work or go out (!) for 90 days. What is Larissa going to do all day while Colty is coding at the coding shop? Talk to Debbie? Dress the cats? DECORATE!? With what? Can you imagine the interior design hell it will be with Larissa's taste on Colt's budget with Debbie's input. I imagine she has no coin of her own to get around in LV without a car (unless Debbie drives, stale moob sweat and beef stew breath) and certainly no coin to shop at the kind of retail outlets she's seen on the movies. Speaking of which, one thing you can BET Colt knows, is where anything LV related happened in a movie or tv show. This is one area he might have been able to impress Larissa, he could have said 'here's the strip where Nicholas Cage jumped out of the plane with John Malkovich in Con Air' etc. (That's probably a bit dated).

As for Debbie, it bother me, but I'm starting to feel for her too. She must be frightened, she probably has no marketable skills, or nothing that'll keep her much above the breadline. Her life is Colt, the cats, his life (so far). Just as a human, I feel sorry for her obvious fear. Life choices that have got her to this pass, not so much, but it happens. And she's a senior, so she deserves some respect if only for growing a man child on the spectrum to this age, with a career better than she could aspire to. That's a lot. SPEAKING of which, I DID wonder if Colt might have triggers and meltdowns. I wondered if some of Debbie's nervousness about Larissa not liking anything could be attributed to fear of HIS response. She'd know him best and she might see what we can't, coming down the pipe. It'll be Debbie picking up the pieces. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, JasonH said:

BA0B3C63-6065-43D2-B006-1EA58BAD2C3C.jpeg

Love your work! 

But why couldn't Sepia Man at least TRY to make this in some way more relevant and important than seeing the fabulous sights of NYC, (which is basically the capital of the world to most people outside the States)?

If you are going to play this pitiful 'bait and switch' game with the family of the wife to be that you are trying to impress (and you KNOW you ain't going to be impressing them with your fat stacks), at least get game about it. "Look. I know we could spend a lot of money and time trying to see a teenth of NYC, but darlin', you need to be boning up on your American history for your citizenship. Very important. If you can't point out the Liberty Bell, you'll fail and get deported. I'm only thinking of your best interests'. 

This relationship is not going to 'work' in any conventional sense of the word. Can't say enough how I fear for Alessandro in America with this reptile for a mother. 

• Love 4

Colt/Larissa-  I honestly didn't think she was THAT rude except to the cat.  She hugged Colt's mom and did complain, but said it would be alright as long as she was with Colt and "mom".  so, for someone that traveled for 24 hours and was tired, I think she was pretty composed and gracious towards the mother.  I'm impressed that Colt's house is as nice as it is..... it might be a rental , b/c there is like nothing really personal in it; except for the slot machine.

Olga/ Steven-  I'm pulling for them.  Their stary eyed sweetness have won my heart.  Steven really seems to want to be there for his child; he's immature and stupid, but his heart is in the right place.  I'm hoping against hope that these crazy kids make it.

Dried up Jessica Simpson and Devar- boring and gross, why weren't they wearing coats if it was so cold?  This chick has raided the entire home decor section of Micheals; I'm sure she has a sign in her kitchen that says EAT in letters of different fonts.

GI Joe and his maid- She acts much younger than she claims to be.  I'm sick of seeing him put AHLISS on his shoulders and I hope the kid vomits on him.

Moahni Kardashian and Asuaula-  Love him; her family is horrid. He's a sweet guy.  If her sister Cukkoo Loco wants to be a "dad" so bad then she should get knocked up.  Asuleu doesn't need to earn dadhood from her...he already is a dad.  

Mexican Barbie and Ken-  Dani is so in love with Jon.  It would be a great plot twist if the panties turned up to be hers, LOL!  I felt bad for Barbie for being with Jon and because you can tell she is all about her family and she misses them.  He was nice to her when she cried though.  He should have cleaned out that dang dresser for no other reason than to give her a place for her clothing instead of all over the floor.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • Love 17
57 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I believe at some point Kalani said she was “raised Mormon” but had left the church several years ago. 

I think it was right after she lost her virginity.... for the first time. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, PityFree said:

Jay’s reaction to the cold was even funnier to me since it looked like Ashley wasn’t even wearing a jacket.

LOL. As a Chicagoan, it's how I feel when I see the Kardashians wearing parkas and scarves when it's in the 50s in LA. That's a little-too-warm-for-hoodies weather here. Some people here NEVER give in to the cold (OK, maybe on the -40 wind chill days they'll wear a hat and gloves). The shorts & flip flops come out in March or the first day it goes above 40 degrees -- whichever comes first. It's all what you're used to, I guess!

• Love 10
2 hours ago, lucy711 said:

I couldn’t do it, Colt maybe but not the mum as well

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:
2 hours ago, lucy711 said:

Or, he's got a future as an INCEL or whatever those loser mopes call themselves. at least he'll have friends, and a newsletter and enough of a grievance to propel him through the rest of his life.

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

There’s just something about Asuelu that I don’t like.  I’m not buying his “oh shucks” act either.

You may be right, the sisters are certainly throwing shade on IG. I simply adore him, but you never know 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, queenjen said:

Or, he's got a future as an INCEL or whatever those loser mopes call themselves. at least he'll have friends, and a newsletter and enough of a grievance to propel him through the rest of his life.

He’s such a dork, probably an incel but I’m ashamed one or 2 younger shots he’s kinda hot. But Debbie does downer? No ways

• Love 1
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

She needs to take some lessons on how to get what she wants using her feminine wiles and sexy times in the bedroom. She should call Pao from Colombia and ask her for some pointers.  

Well i just gotta hand it to Larissa she’s very direct and straight forward which is much better than being sneaky and manipulative.  I think this could be a fun relationship to watch.  Can’t wait for her to start planning her wedding ? 

• Love 10

Kalani: I'm really nervous that Ausuelo won't know how to do basic baby things.

Me [loudly]: Yeah. It's almost as if it's not the best idea to get pregnant by a virtual stranger.

Mr. Wanders and I were rolling during Jay's heartfelt profession of love to Ashley, capped by his earnest promise to "give her the d." I attempted to look deeply into hubby's eyes and repeat the speech, but I kept laughing too hard to continue. I promise to keep trying.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

Dried up Jessica Simpson and Devar- boring and gross, why weren't they wearing coats if it was so cold?  This chick has raided the entire home decor section of Micheals; I'm sure she has a sign in her kitchen that says EAT in letters of different fonts.

And guess what she'd spell out for the bathroom. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Ashley’s children will probably not be on the show.  On the first episode, the faces of Ashley’s children were blurred out in a family photo.  I doubt we’ll see them.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Stacee said:

I know! That was really bizarre. No wonder Koloni thinks she's the dad with special rights and can decide who can/can't see/hold/touch/be around Oliver. Her sister is giving her all these powers. If Kalani wants her relationship with Ansuelo to build grow and prosper, she's gonna have to set boundaries with her family. Right now she's letting them run HER show.

Run Ansuelo. RUN

Does anyone know if Asuelu knows yet that Kalani told her sister and family that he 'cheated' on her? Does Asuelu even know he was supposed to have actually CHEATED on her? I don't remember if we ever saw her fess up to HIM about it, like she did her sister, and presumably the rest of that cluster of spiders she calls a family.

The guy seems like he's ready to flee back to Samao if no one gives him a 'beautiful smile' soon, and I don't blame him. I can't even imagine how Oliver happened that one time Kalani lost her virginity. I think the shop might be shut for Asuelu. He looks terrified enough to flee. Finding out that Kalani has also been salting his well while he's been selling seashells back in Samoa at the resort waiting to fly over to his new family? I think that's going to seriously set him off. I wonder what his voice sounds like angry?

• Love 6
On 10/29/2018 at 1:22 PM, Dance4Life said:

Yes, this is why I said until.....next week.  Editing is acting extra this season! 

I have a feeling that Colt is just like his dad and maybe the mom didn’t have an easy relationship with him.

The guy is a jerk regardless.  

I think most of the women on this board would not accept a second date if a man treated us like Colt did Larissa. 

Seems like Colt loves to see Larissa suffer.  I was prepared not to like her but she is going to earn her  ‘Anfisa sympathy.’ 

I just remember when Anfisa was yelling at Jorge she was hungry.  Omg! 

Anfisa was 19, Larissa is 30

• Love 1

Agree with all that say Daddy Kalini is a bully. The way he spoke and ground his teeth made him appear to be itching for a fight. He talks about disrespecting his flower of a daughter, sorry Low she 'disrespected' herself and she is 30 years old. It is more likely she disrespected Ansleu. She needs to own up and take responsibility for her choices. NOTE not shaming Kalini just saying how silly Lo sounds.

• Love 13
21 hours ago, shockermolar said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that Kolini and May May have really been raising that baby for 5 months.

So what does Kalani do???? Sun herself all day? Oil that hair? I just don't get what she's for or why everyone seems to be fighting over her...actually, that's what narcissists do. Hmm.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Shieldmaiden said:

Colt changes the subject, hoping perhaps to impress Larissa with his first wife's culinary talents, "You making dinner?". "It's ready!" she crows. "What did you cook, Debbie?" asks Larissa, hoping that if rat poison is an ingredient, Debbie might accidentally reveal it. "Bith phtew" announces the toothless crone. "When I'm hungry, I'll eat" Larissa decides. "You can have something else, you don't have to have that" offers Debbie, I'll put the phtew in the refrigerator." She looks down on the ground, her hatred for Larissa congealing like a hard mass of tallow over the rebuffing of the phtew. It was the right decision: the next day, Colt, with what looks like a toothpick, picks out the phtew out of a ramekin he keeps lifted up close to his mouth, grabbed in his fist. It looks like eyeballs in brown slime.

"I don't think I should have said anything about anything" weeps Debbie, missing the point that she should have moved out years ago and gotten her own place instead; and if it's Colt still living with mother, then he should have packed and left.

This whole scene has all the elements or a great cautionary fairytale: toothless, droop boobed hag, ramekins of stew, snowmen, cat familiars. Larissa, the protagonist and butt of this tale, is lured to a rich and golden land by a prince who promises her a castle with a moat and a carriage. She travels for 20 hours to this new land, despite her grandmother's tales about paying the ferryman. Once she is through the gate to the kingdom, she sees that this is not a real prince, but her heart won't admit it. He has not, for one, brought any bachelor roses. none of this is right but Larissa will continue to learn at her peril. Be careful what you wish for.

• Love 18
9 hours ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

I would be out at "we'll live with my mother." Like, if you live with your mother and then you're going to get us a place of our own before I get there, okay, but we're all going to live together? The three of us? Indefinitely? Nah, let me find a sugar daddy with his own place.

I legit laughed at Jay's reaction to the cold. He does seem like a nice guy; just not marriage material.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, endure said:

Well i just gotta hand it to Larissa she’s very direct and straight forward which is much better than being sneaky and manipulative.  I think this could be a fun relationship to watch.  Can’t wait for her to start planning her wedding ? 

I am afraid that her wedding planning will be limited to how far to roll down her car window in the un-airconditioned car while Colt maneuvers them through a drive-through wedding chapel.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:32 PM, Toaster Strudel said:

"Bith phtew" announces the toothless crone. 

I'M DEAD.  I called it on myself, time of death 11/6/18, 7:54am.  That was the best line of ANY 90 DF post EVER.  

• Love 18
45 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I am afraid that her wedding planning will be limited to how far to roll down her car window in the un-airconditioned car while Colt maneuvers them through a drive-through wedding chapel.

She might just agree to that if it’s an air conditioned limo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I would be out at "we'll live with my mother." Like, if you live with your mother and then you're going to get us a place of our own before I get there, okay, but we're all going to live together? The three of us? Indefinitely? Nah, let me find a sugar daddy with his own place.

Agree on the "indefinitely" - which was certainly implied by the "you and my mom - er, or and me I guess? - can pick out the sofa for our otherwise horrifying place."  There is no sofa (or rug) which can fulfil a task as gargantuan as "really tying the room together" when the room has a slot machine, two snowmen, and Debbie in it.

• Love 16
22 hours ago, jenifaohjenny said:

Eric - STOP carrying the kid on your shoulders.  It's weird.  Once was fine, but as a means of transportation at all times...no. 

Maybe Leida’s family is wealthy enough to have a servant whose job is to carry Alless around on his shoulders everywhere?

I can imagine Leida screaming, “Put him on proper! His feet must never touch the ground!” 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, doyouevengohere said:

He should have cleaned out that dang dresser for no other reason than to give her a place for her clothing instead of all over the floor.

That scene opened with a “75 Days” to wed chyron as she was folding her clothes all over the floor and placing them BACK in her suitcase. Fernanda’s been there 2 weeks and Jon’s just now pulling out a mass of hangars for her? Plus, I thought that dresser was completely empty except for the long-forgotten thong, so was seeing that thong so much of a “trauma” that she refuses to use the dresser? Just spray some Lysol or something in there to kill any remaining cootchie cooties.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, queenjen said:

So what does Kalani do???? Sun herself all day? Oil that hair? I just don't get what she's for or why everyone seems to be fighting over her...actually, that's what narcissists do. Hmm.

Sometimes I wonder if TLC purposely leaves out the details or answers to the obvious questions that viewers have just to manipulate or mess with the viewers. Like it seems obvious to explain if Kalani has a job or not but they don't. Or show anything from Larissa's life before she came to the U.S. I can think of several examples. They want to make the viewers wonder.  Just frustrating that we have all these obvious questions as viewers and then you think they will be asked at the tell-all and instead they ask stupid fluff questions and intrusive questions about sex lives that NO ONE wants to hear about. 

• Love 10
17 hours ago, iwasish said:

No reason she can’t want a larger house and a pool. Just kind of tacky to mention it five minutes after walking in the door. My guess is that she is unaware of how much Colt earns, how much his mother contributes to the household, what a larger house and pool would cost and just how much does she intend to contribute to the larger  more luxurious digs, (aside from sex and some greatly exaggerated cooking skills)?

Colt may decide it’s cheaper and less stressful to make a monthly visit to the Bunny Ranch. 

It would be interesting to know exactly what lifestyle Larissa had in Brazil. Does  she have  parents that are still alive and on good terms with her? Brothers? Sisters? A job? What kind of house/apt or vehicle did she own? 

She needs to learn a bit more about Colt and his mothers financial arrangment/situation before pissing Mother off. She might discover that without her contribution, she and Colt  will be moving to an even smaller residence and taking a bus (yeah it’s probably air conditioned) to work and the stores.

It didn't look like they had much of a yard, but if their HOA allows it (it looks like they're in a gated community), they could opt for an above ground pool, but somehow, I don't think that would be good enough for Larissa......