Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

On 8/19/2020 at 1:48 PM, MargeGunderson said:

And yet she’s reduced to selling asswhole pictures to make a living. I guess that isn’t a realization?

It's just the American dream. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps, really grind out that living, catch a break here or there, work your way up to food sampler, and before you know it, YES! you're selling pictures of your asshole to strangers. I mean it is such a classic American tale, I can almost hear the Sousa march soundtrack. 

I like to imagine the day in three months when Farrah realizes her close up asshole pictures aren't selling as much as she needs them to, and she has to decide "Am I at the wrong price point? I need to do some more research to make sure I'm not outside the market, I wonder what one of the mid-season cast offs from something like Survivor gets for their anal zoom shots." Or her riding the market downward to a point where she's like "Listen, even I have SOME dignity remaining, I'm not selling the pictures of my asshole for less than $25, I mean seriously!" And then she just takes them off the menu altogether, because no one wants it. 

I'm not sure why she's dressed like a flight attendant in her "I'm a teacher now!" picture which you know has at least two mistakes in it (family's and DEFINITELY meant to say the best teacher IS life, not IN life). Life taught Farrah a glimpse at her anus, or at her taking a shit, is worth $100. Clearly great. 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

It's just the American dream. Pull yourself up by the bootstraps, really grind out that living, catch a break here or there, work your way up to food sampler, and before you know it, YES! you're selling pictures of your asshole to strangers. I mean it is such a classic American tale, I can almost hear the Sousa march soundtrack. 

I like to imagine the day in three months when Farrah realizes her close up asshole pictures aren't selling as much as she needs them to, and she has to decide "Am I at the wrong price point? I need to do some more research to make sure I'm not outside the market, I wonder what one of the mid-season cast offs from something like Survivor gets for their anal zoom shots." Or her riding the market downward to a point where she's like "Listen, even I have SOME dignity remaining, I'm not selling the pictures of my asshole for less than $25, I mean seriously!" And then she just takes them off the menu altogether, because no one wants it. 

I'm not sure why she's dressed like a flight attendant in her "I'm a teacher now!" picture which you know has at least two mistakes in it (family's and DEFINITELY meant to say the best teacher IS life, not IN life). Life taught Farrah a glimpse at her anus, or at her taking a shit, is worth $100. Clearly great. 

you  mean asswhole pictures? LOL

• LOL 8

I thought this was already posted here, but don't see it. It's probably before the most recent comments about her newest photo price list. Anyhow, The Ashley's Reality Roundup has an article stating that Sophia asked that Farrah stop embarrassing her on TMZ about her puberty. I cannot cut and paste for some odd reason tonight, so you'll have to click the link to read it. 

• Useful 1
12 hours ago, Christina said:

I thought this was already posted here, but don't see it. It's probably before the most recent comments about her newest photo price list. Anyhow, The Ashley's Reality Roundup has an article stating that Sophia asked that Farrah stop embarrassing her on TMZ about her puberty. I cannot cut and paste for some odd reason tonight, so you'll have to click the link to read it. 

That poor kid. Farrah is a monster.

• Love 9

Farrah is disgusting. My daughter is a year younger than Sophia. I talk to her very openly about puberty and what is going to happen to her body in the next few years. I stress to her the importance of NEVER being ashamed of being female nor what is going on with her body. However, I am also very well aware that it is awkward and uncomfortable and not something we discuss publicly.

And when your child is open and honest about her feelings, you don't laugh those feelings off. You acknowledge them. You validate them. And when she says you are ding something that embarrasses her, you do your best to knock it off.

• Love 12

So, how many times do you think she recorded it before getting that “best” take?  😂.   It looks like she included the clip from a few years back of him being really rude to her while making beer cause that demonstrateS true luv.  😳 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Ugh...we get it, you're super horny for this former resident of The Shire, and you don't mind ass play. Keep it in your pants, lady. 

The Hobbits were Chippendale male strippers compared to that guy.

• LOL 4

Farrah and Michael are currently crowing about her recent graduation from L.A. Film School (LAFS) with a BA or BS, depending on which post you read.  But last month she posted this on Yelp:

I'm graduating this month, I am an online student who after completing exist counseling was then sent a bill by the financial staff and had to escalate up to the Vice President of financial aid Dustin who has ignored my calls, emailed me with  the wrong program of fees after going back and fourth for two weeks , the wrong graduation date and wrong credit hours charges, for a school who grades us on financial ledgers yet they fail to perform , for a school who is fraudulent, breaking the law, wrongfully reporting to the government to take advantage of the government and not abiding by the for profit school institutional bureau and sabotaging students graduating on time, I actually am in a BFA entertainment business program, I reported harassment by being the only female put with a group of men and the director nor teachers did anything about it! In 2020 ! Also they messed up my classes, credits monthly and grade GPA for months effecting my scholarship and grant eligibility. This is the worst entertainment school and is a pathetic institution that should have its school licensed revoked and taken out of operation. As well as well a teacher tried to fail me and another tried to harass me. The males at this school are out of control and the woman need to go back to school to catch up of future entertainment business ethics. They lack common sense and abiding by the law.

https://www.yelp.ca/biz/the-los-angeles-film-school-los-angeles?hrid=RDRsKrF8um7ymRMF0-i8Cw&utm_source=ishare&utm_content=review

• LOL 6

This film degree is useless. Ask me how I know haha.

Guess she can edit her own x rated videos. She really is full of herself. Farrah honey go get a job at a hotel cleaning toilets. That’s more useful/dignified than selling videos of yourself taking #2 for $. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
21 hours ago, ginger90 said:

And yet another video:

Gd she looks like the fucking zombies off of the Thriller video. Wtf is wrong with this woman and who is watching this coochie? 75k followers. Gd Debra put on some clothes that aren't see through. I did not want to see your underwear. 

Holy fuck she is delusional. I ALWAYS knew it and now know where Farrsh gets it from. This bitch is fucking looney tunes.

• Love 4
On 9/12/2020 at 1:04 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Not surprisingly, Farrah trashes almost every place she reviews on Yelp.  Everyone is unprofessional, rude, incompetent, etc.  In other words, exactly like her.

https://www.yelp.ca/user_details?userid=CpouZmneosE66st15HI2eQ

Thanks for the link.  I totally lol’d at her ridiculousness.  Common theme is “I was late for my appt, then I decided to be a bitch about it, so they pushed my appointment back even though there was no one there”.  That’s right Farrah, they’d rather have NO business rather than YOUR business.  

Best part was when she knocked a nail salon in Austin for closing and that they need to learn better business skills.  What happened to all your stores in Austin Farrah?  

There’s no hope for her or Deb because they are both narcissists.  Oh well, at least it’s entertaining. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Farrah recently posted these comments on Instagram regarding an article written in January 2018 about MTV firing her.  I guess she's having trouble letting go of her MTV dismissal.

F1.jpg

F2.jpg

F3.jpg

wtf is  she talking about?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Farrah recently posted these comments on Instagram regarding an article written in January 2018 about MTV firing her.  I guess she's having trouble letting go of her MTV dismissal.

F1.jpg

F2.jpg

F3.jpg

I had no idea that taking it up the butt was going to make it better for all the network.

Bravo to her for standing up against reverse physiology instead of reverse psychology.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

What is that?  Looks like one of those face swap things.  Farrah’s hair and mask on Sophia?

I would hope so but let’s be real.  All I see is a groomed tween.  So sad.  And wasn’t Farrah’s book called My Teenage Dream Gone or something like that??  Yet she has robbed this innocent child of an entire childhood.  She is deranged.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I would hope so but let’s be real.  All I see is a groomed tween.  So sad.  And wasn’t Farrah’s book called My Teenage Dream Gone or something like that??  Yet she has robbed this innocent child of an entire childhood.  She is deranged.

5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

soph.jpg

This is so incredibly sad. She’s 11 years old. 

• Love 2