Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Marisagf said:

This makes Tan Mom’s “Free to Be” and Rebecca Black’s “Friday” sound like the Beatles!

I still like “Friday.”  😔.  I know, I know.....but it’s cheesy fun and no curse words, so kid friendly....and we like to have Friday night family dance parties.   

I refuse to listen to anything released by the Abraham clan.  🤣

• Love 10
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

How she going to have a song about besties when she has no friends?

With her attitude and high opinion of herself do you think Sofia would actually have friends? And the moms would fear Farrah sleeping with their husbands.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

With her attitude and high opinion of herself do you think Sofia would actually have friends? And the moms would fear Farrah sleeping with their husbands.

Like I’ve said in other threads of these TM forums, I would be livid if any of these TM (and TM2) spawn went to my kid’s school.  I think they and their parents are all ridiculous.  But yah, Sofia doesn’t even go to school (home or otherwise), so that cancels any social interaction for her!  She is so fucked.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, geauxaway said:

How she going to have a song about besties when she has no friends?

Do you mean the older girl (woman?) in the video with her isn't her actual bestie who she besties with because they're best friend besties (or whatever the song says)?

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Do you mean the older girl (woman?) in the video with her isn't her actual bestie who she besties with because they're best friend besties (or whatever the song says)?

Yes?  No?  

• LOL 6
15 hours ago, Stusan said:

Possible. There is one Instagram post on the kid's page (https://www.instagram.com/iamchloer/?hl=en) that includes Sophia. That kid, Chloe Fernandez seems to be going places, unlike lil' SofaBed. 

According to The Ashley, the girl is in an acting class that Farrah is sending Sophia to.

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2020/02/24/farrah-abrahams-daughter-sophia-releases-first-single-music-video-an-honest-review/

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 2/23/2020 at 8:39 PM, galaxychaser said:

Only if they paid her.

There are no words for how terrible that song is. Didn’t even have a smidge of the DebzOG trainwreck entertainment factor. Or Farrah’s classic “Blowin”.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Can Farrah and Jenelle have a Tik Tok dance off to see who is the worst?

When I first read your comment, the video wouldn't load for me and I assumed that NO ONE could be worse than Jenelle.  Now having seen it, yeah that's a close call.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Is that the replacement dog for the one that Sophia killed or did they kill that dog, too, and replace it with this one?

57 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Is that the replacement dog for the one that Sophia killed or did they kill that dog, too, and replace it with this one?

It's hard to keep track with all the dog killers around here.

I wish that was said in jest.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

Didn’t Deb want Sophia to be adopted/aborted?

Farrah wanted an abortion and Deb refused. Deb suggested adoption, but Farrah said if she was required (by Deb) to carry the baby she was going to keep it. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I’m sure that Sophia will love finding out that her mother had her out of spite. Although, since this is Farrah we’re talking about, that probably won’t even make the top ten list of ways Farrah’s screwed up her life.

Someone will have to tell Sophia about it, because with her education, she won't be able to read it!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, druzy said:

In case you were wondering, here is the word salad that is the written intro to the podcast:

"Docu-reality podcast following OG Teen Mom Alum Farrah Abraham a girl mom to Sophia Abraham,this mom & daughter duo concurs the scripted scene in LA among the public antics her single mom goes through elevating in this next decade for them both in this becoming of age podcast."

• LOL 2

She's enjoying "Coronavirus season"??!

Her home schooling tip was to use Alexa ("She's so sweet") to set timers? For what? To remember to breathe? The stupid runs deep in this one.

Was that podcast description written by Farrah or Sophia? Alexa or ABC Mouse needs to take her virtual red pen to that thing.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

How can she love "Coronavirus season," especially in L.A?  Aside from the obvious difficulties, it must be putting a damper on her international prostitution business.  No flyee -- no payee.  

Did I hear right?  Sophia does online "school" for two and a half hours per day?  How can that be equivalent to attending an actual school or being home schooled by a parent with a brain?

• Love 12
16 hours ago, Stusan said:

In case you were wondering, here is the word salad that is the written intro to the podcast:

"Docu-reality podcast following OG Teen Mom Alum Farrah Abraham a girl mom to Sophia Abraham,this mom & daughter duo concurs the scripted scene in LA among the public antics her single mom goes through elevating in this next decade for them both in this becoming of age podcast."

Fucking priceless. But WTF did I just listen to? It’s mostly background noise while Farrah and Sophia “go about their day” recording on their phone. I listened to 1st (5 minutes) and 2nd (23 minutes).

All I really got out of it was them brushing their teeth, Sophia telling a casting call she likes global warming and Farrah telling her it’s in her will if she dies Sophia gets to choose where she wants to live (LA of course to pursue her ambitions and dreams). Sophia wants to make enough money to live high up on a mountain where nobody can get to her. It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad. Farrah is trying very hard to make her a “star”. Don’t see that happening.

And why the fuck does an 11 yr old still sound like she’s six with the baby voice? Got no kids myself - but my two nephews (oldest 13) and one niece (nine) are around the same age and don’t sound like that.

And the boys (my blood relations) ain’t that bright. My sister and I keep telling each other at least they’re very good looking. She’s rich cause she got very lucky at a Wall Street job (Institutional Equity Trader at Morgan Stanley for 20 years) through random family connections and hoarded money since she was 12. She hasn’t worked since late 2008. She’s self-admittedly ain’t that bright either. She’s told me many times a trained monkey could have probably done her job. But if you throw a dollar on the floor - my money’s on her. She’s still way smarter than Farrah though.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Is anybody here watching Tiger King, because Carole Baskin totally reminded me of Deborah?

ONe million points, thank god someone else say the resemblance. My wife and I said the same thing. 

• Love 7