Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

On 4/20/2020 at 7:28 AM, ginger90 said:

Video:

🤦‍♀️

Sophia's "lesson plan" for the day must have been cinematography since she's the only one there to hold her camera while her naked mother parades around with a $500 pillow strapped to her stomach accented by $20 Amazon Basics heels.

10 minutes ago, galaxychaser said:

Why does she have a piano? I doubt she can play?

I'm sure the place came furnished and none of it is hers.

Speaking of furnished, what ever happened to the lawsuit by the strip mall trying to get their rent from Furnished By Farrah, Boba and Sophia Laurent? Was there ever an update on this?

• Love 7
On 4/25/2020 at 12:09 AM, Stusan said:

I'm sure the place came furnished and none of it is hers.

Speaking of furnished, what ever happened to the lawsuit by the strip mall trying to get their rent from Furnished By Farrah, Boba and Sophia Laurent? Was there ever an update on this?

Being the transient that Farrah is, plaintiff's weren't able to serve Farrah for the 101k she owes in rent. A Texas judge granted the Plaintiff’s Motion For Substitute Service of Process on August 28, 2019. Abraham could now be served at her dad Michael’s home, and a copy of the Citation and Petition could be posted on the door of his home.

Farrah Abraham FINALLY served in $100k lease lawsuit for her closed retail stores

Her former attorney is also suing her for unpaid legal bills for $2,577.50. 

I'm not sure of any updates, my guess is she is just ignoring both lawsuits.

How does Farrah travel all over the place with no money? Her whole family is messed up.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 7
On 5/10/2020 at 11:03 AM, galaxychaser said:

Sophia can read?

notice how she is just staring at the words in the book. Its going to be nothing but picture books in the future for her...🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Ok, this post actually makes sense.  No word salad.  WHO WROTE THIS?!?  We know it wasn't Farrah.

Oh, my! I didn't even notice! Good eye!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 5/9/2020 at 8:25 PM, ginger90 said:

Video:

"Believe or not I was scammed in the past."  Oh, I believe it, you ignorant twit.  Your daughter was also scammed on national television by the old long distance car purchase with a phony check & Western Union wire transfer ruse.  You're the perfect victims because you think so highly of yourselves that you could never imagine someone actually taking advantage of you.  Bwah!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Doesn't Farrah's book talk about how "big" Derek was and about how they did anal? I wouldn't think any person would want to read that about their parents, but a 10 or 11 year old? Gross, Farrah.

unless it has pictures, she  doesn't know what it says.🤣

• LOL 5
On 5/11/2020 at 2:18 PM, geauxaway said:

Of course they sit around all day “reading” their own books about themselves.   Good lord. 

Tt might be the first time Deb read it.(ghost writer perhaps??)

• Love 2

Also, I’m looking at this pic and video of Debz and thinking WTF if my mom was doing this and my son saw it.  I mean, this family is a circus.  They are just gone.  Right????   Please tell me this is just not all OK.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 5/12/2020 at 12:47 AM, Jeanne222 said:

What's on her head????  I can't stop staring at it!!!

I’m not sure which is funnier - the hair or the fake gold OG chain. Honorable mention for the chair.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 5/12/2020 at 11:57 AM, Snarky McSnarky said:

"Believe or not I was scammed in the past."  Oh, I believe it, you ignorant twit.  Your daughter was also scammed on national television by the old long distance car purchase with a phony check & Western Union wire transfer ruse.  You're the perfect victims because you think so highly of yourselves that you could never imagine someone actually taking advantage of you.  Bwah!

That was great watching Farrah fall for that one, while the producer’s sat back and filmed it in all its glory. I’d gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today. Sweet Baby Jesus she’s stupid.

I don’t think it was in her “Master Class” entrepreneurship series.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’m not sure which is funnier - the hair or the fake gold OG chain. Honorable mention for the chair.

ETA - I just saw the Debz OG pillow in the other video. That just might take the blue ribbon.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 5/31/2020 at 8:50 PM, ginger90 said:

🤦‍♀️

Video:

Holy fucking shit. What was that? I’ll definitely be watching it a few times more...

Between this, and the Farrah/Sophia hooker with face masks and puppy photos - I try to remind myself it’s not nice to make fun of the probably mentally ill.

But I’m not that nice anymore, and they always provide me with a fabulous giggle (creepy Sophia things excepted) - so that’s not going to happen.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

We're all aware this is a three generations Grey Gardens sequel on the making, right? Deb and Farrah are both nuts so Sophia doesn't strand a chance. Someone get them some cats, scarves, and flags to wave around.

Hey, leave innocent cats out of this!  We all know Sofia’s track record with dogs.

• Love 3

Farrah got a new dog to murder

She's also claiming she "used her voice for justice" by yelling at people (from her position in a high-rise office building) to stop stealing from that great small business -- CVS. She then says she's "blessed" there are people like HER "on the earth" to do all this heavy lifting. You know, for justice.

I think I hate her more than Jenelle. 

9 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

We're all aware this is a three generations Grey Gardens sequel on the making, right? Deb and Farrah are both nuts so Sophia doesn't strand a chance. Someone get them some cats, scarves, and flags to wave around.

Sophia: “Mother wanted me to put on a thong, so we had quite a fight.”

• LOL 8
(edited)
9 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

She's also claiming she "used her voice for justice" by yelling at people (from her position in a high-rise office building) to stop stealing from that great small business -- CVS. She then says she's "blessed" there are people like HER "on the earth" to do all this heavy lifting. You know, for justice.

I think I hate her more than Jenelle. 

Was this before or after her Jack in the Box drive thru meltdown?

https://popculture.com/reality-tv/news/teen-mom-alum-farrah-abraham-called-out-daughter-sophia-after-drive-thru-outburst/

Nothing like berating a low wage fast food worker about their phones not working during a pandemic! All because she didn't get a receipt. Does her sugar daddy/pimp/client reimburse her for the Sourdough Jack combo meals as part of her "per diem"?

Such an empowering lesson for Ms. Sophia!

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, DawnDavenport said:

Was this before or after her Jack in the Box drive thru meltdown?

God, is she not the ultimate stunt queen? The poor woman at the drive thru can be heard saying, "That's weird because..." after the third time Farrah bemoaned the "phones weren't working." I've no doubt the phones were working just fine (as implied by the worker) and that Farrah saw an opportunity to get herself trending using the "Karen" tag and had her kid "secretly" film it. 

She is absolute trash.