Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, DawnDavenport said:

or Miss Sophia.

Doesn't Farrah home school Sophia? (Shudders)

I can not imagine Farrah successfully teaching her daughter anything.

36 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Speaking of Michael, he's defending Farrah's honor on some click bait forum belonging to Amber.

michael.jpg

Michael...enabling Farrah's delusions since 2009.

I imagine she plugs the same diet tea and other stuff most influencers do on their platforms...otherwise, I really do not see her having "endorsements".

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

It's Delta Airlines' turn on Yelp.

farrah.jpg

I'm not understanding why it was suggested that she take remedial classes...

Ya gotta laugh at this Einstein calling anyone "uneducated." 

Now excuse me while I go practice my luggage math.

Edited by configdotsys
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I'm not understanding why it was suggested that she take remedial classes...

Ya gotta laugh at this Einstein calling anyone "uneduated." 

Now excuse me while I go practice my luggage math.

I'm dying. I was sitting her like wtf is luggage math. This chick has seriously lost her fucking mind. I will say this about all the other teen moms, at least they don't say shit like this.

LUGGAGE MATH? Like what in the fuck is that.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

So I will confess that I have bookmarked her Yelp review page and each day, I click it hoping for a delicious new review to appear. 

But I have to say that there is a part of me that is sad for Farrah. I can't believe I said that because I could not stand her from day one on 16&P and still can't, but she's taken delusional to another level. I mean, the phrase "dumb as a box of rocks," really does apply here. It's scary that someone can have zero awareness. 

Imagine if you were enraged at someone or some organization and were unlucky enough to be recorded venting about it and you stumbled over words, used a wrong word, or said something really dumb in a fit of rage. You'd watch it later and be mortified and not want to leave the house. But Farrah does not seem to have that mortified wire. It's really quite frightening. It's like she is a freak side show and her father's (another brilliant writer) defense of her just demonstrates that he's more interested in the gravy train, which is just vile and disgusting. I have no clue what's become of her mother. I don't follow them at all. I doubt there's help for Farrah anymore. Not only is there no one in her corner, but if there was, she'd scare them away.

• Love 13
16 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Farrah did a fashion shoot for L’Officiel Arabia , highlighting her Middle Eastern heritage...

https://www.lofficielarabia.com/digital-co-lab/fashion-exotic

Somewhere, I'm not sure where, she wrote this message I found on Reddit:

farrah.jpg

What kept going through my head while reading this was:

"I'm Farrah Abraham. I bridge countries."

Oh, and she doesn't have a cultural team... she has a very cultural team.

• LOL 6
On 9/1/2021 at 5:19 PM, Uncle JUICE said:

Isn't this "ProvEN fact"? Also, not really high praise that millions of people "stand" her. 

image.png.ad9ed04721ec33be73dfeaadcfb71d10.png

He was trying to be hip and use the word “stan” but of course messed it up!

On 9/8/2021 at 6:47 PM, iwantcookies said:

Farrah did not write that 

Oh it’s her word salad, also I know her writing by her incorrect use of “then” instead of “than.”  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10006427/Farrah-Abraham-searches-law-school-just-weeks-detailing-educational-abuse-Harvard.html

Oh I’m soooo sure Yale has accepted her 🤣

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, toodywoody said:

So she's going to get beat up? Didn't the new one on TM 2 get brat up by Briana and her sister? 

And wtf is she wearing in that picture in the article. 

I despise her (you all remember & you’re like omfg Teapot tell us something we don’t know!!!) but hear me out, it is so fascinating to watch her interact with humans!!! 

Ok I guess I need to watch this some more but who is Ashley? I know who Briana is and I think I recall Jade ( that's the one who followed the great life lesson and got herself a butt implant right? way to go) and Briana and her loving family took care of her. I am drawing a blank at Ashley though.

Really MTV is grovelling when they "explore" having Jennelle and Farrah back and expect it to be just good watchin'. Like they had no clue these very stable and mature moms might get explosive and physical?

Cry me a river; tell me another story

Editing to add- I googled and realize who Ashley is. The one with the fine family and the very determined boy friend with the creative face decor.

Edited by Polliwollidoodle
  • Love 1

Debra’s mother looks like Debra’s more attractive younger sister.  

I hope she finds help from someone specializing in elder law.   Debra needs to pay back anything she took and her name needs to be removed from everything.  What a real piece of shit.  

• Love 5

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4341453/teen-mom-farrah-abraham-daughter-sophia-makeup-backlash/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=teenmom&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1640490601-1

With her mom going under the knife so much it is no wonder. Farrah has let Sophia do whatever she wanted since she was small. Farrah is going to get a taste of her own medicine in a couple years when Sophia gets really nasty and back talking with her like she did with Debra.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Farrah got nothing nice to say about anyone. All she does is complain. 

This chic seems to have a problem with every single person she ever meets and yet, lacks any self-awareness that the problem just might be her.

• Love 3
On 12/29/2021 at 1:02 AM, iwantcookies said:

This thunderbunt has been peddling this story about Derek being the love of her life since he died. Forget the fact that she tried to hide her pregnancy from him and was really pissed when he found out. Forget the fact that she was doing everything she could to avoid him in her 16 and Pregnant episode. Nope, this guy was the love of her life. Of course, has he lived, they would not be married like Tyler and Catelynn. No doubt, it would likely be more like Amber and Gary where the two fight all the time and then Farrah finally would just ditch her kid with the baby daddy so she can go off and do her own useless thing without being tied down.

• Love 10
On 12/27/2021 at 9:13 AM, toodywoody said:

Farrah has let Sophia do whatever she wanted since she was small. Farrah is going to get a taste of her own medicine in a couple years when Sophia gets really nasty and back talking with her like she did with Debra.

But that's assuming that Sophia does something for which Farrah voices an objection that would prompt backtalking.  What could Farrah possibly object to?  Sophia going to college?  Sophia getting a job a normal (i.e. non-Farrah) person would get? 

But there's no chance Sophia will do anything remotely of the sort, with the upbringing she's had.  So I'm predicting very little conflict.  Just another case where the ones who most deserve misery don't suffer it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

This thunderbunt has been peddling this story about Derek being the love of her life since he died. Forget the fact that she tried to hide her pregnancy from him and was really pissed when he found out. Forget the fact that she was doing everything she could to avoid him in her 16 and Pregnant episode. Nope, this guy was the love of her life. Of course, has he lived, they would not be married like Tyler and Catelynn. No doubt, it would likely be more like Amber and Gary where the two fight all the time and then Farrah finally would just ditch her kid with the baby daddy so she can go off and do her own useless thing without being tied down.

I feel like she’d keep Sophia from him, a la Bethenny and Brynn, so she “wins.”

I think she loves Sophia, her “mini-me”, as much as a narcissist can.

she’d be pressing charges against Derek every day, and he’d probs have to hand over all his money yet barely even know what his daughter looks like in person. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, teapot said:

I feel like she’d keep Sophia from him, a la Bethenny and Brynn, so she “wins.”

I think she loves Sophia, her “mini-me”, as much as a narcissist can.

she’d be pressing charges against Derek every day, and he’d probs have to hand over all his money yet barely even know what his daughter looks like in person. 

I think she sees Sophia as her golden ticket.

Remember, Farrah's whole claim to fame was that she got pregnant as a High Schooler. She is still trying to milk this as much as possible, with coming back to the show, despite complaining as much as possible about it (typical Farrah).

I do not know if she has had an actual break with reality about her level of fame or she is just playing a 'character" to get attention.

• Love 4