Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

Check out her various Yelp reviews. Instant classics. On a law firm one, she wrote: "[name]is blackmails"

The one for Harvard Extension School is hilarious! Love her comments in red on the pic. Props to dogfoodis for posting the pic on reddit of her instagram post. You can also read all her fun yelp reviews at the link

https://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=CpouZmneosE66st15HI2eQ

screenshot.jpg

Edited by configdotsys
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Nice that someone was truthful with her.

Farrah can’t handle the truth. Nor does she want it. She is the one with issues.

I hate Farrah. I bet all her classmates and teacher do to. Of course Farrah will say that anyone that hates her is a hater and is jealous of all her success 🙄.

Edited by iwantcookies
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Farrah must be Finkel’s best customer 

How bizarre is her world that her best reference is her plastic surgeon or some guy who works in her plastic surgeon's office?

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

This is priceless. 

My favorite.

“Declining a masters degree student an education that is payed for is illegal according to our constitution”

I think we all saw this one coming…

C’mon, give her a break! She wasn’t getting a degree in constitutional law. How would she know?

I’m being to think that Farrah is legit unhinged. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

She "payed" for a BA from Los Angeles Film School, which is a diploma mill that she also trashed on Yelp.

FYI, this link to LinkedIn may be accessible to non-members:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/farrahabraham

My eyes rolled so hard reading that. Wow. She really is an awful writer. And that’s what her new “degree” is in. Damn lol.

34 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

C’mon, give her a break! She wasn’t getting a degree in constitutional law. How would she know?

Farrah is definitely unhinged.

• Love 5

From her Yelp review of Harvard-

Also as a masters student you pay a higher tuition then everyone else 

And she’s getting a master’s degree in writing??

I had to dispute my tuition after the teacher claimed I had a neurological issue yet my other course I was asked to guest speak with effortless A.

Haha!  The teacher claims she has a neurological issue 🤣🤣🤣  What is “effortless A” ?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

This is priceless. 

My favorite.

“Declining a masters degree student an education that is payed for is illegal according to our constitution”

I think we all saw this one coming…

I just came here to mention this! wtf?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

My eyes rolled so hard reading that. Wow. She really is an awful writer. And that’s what her new “degree” is in. Damn lol.

Farrah is definitely unhinged.

She has a lot of misspelled words on her LinkedIN  account! 😆

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Also, the teacher was "mentally unstable" so it's not Farrah's fault!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Haha!  The teacher claims she has a neurological issue 🤣🤣🤣  What is “effortless A” ?

Sounds like a great name for a band. Yo! Put your hands together for "Effortless A"!!!

• LOL 8
On 8/25/2021 at 9:18 PM, Cinnabon said:

I just came here to mention this! wtf?

Next to appear on her LinkedIn.

Farrah Abraham - Constitutional Scholar.

Please tell me it already says “the most well known female celebrity in our nation”.

• LOL 7
On 8/24/2021 at 11:42 AM, configdotsys said:

Check out her various Yelp reviews. Instant classics. On a law firm one, she wrote: "[name]is blackmails"

The one for Harvard Extension School is hilarious! Love her comments in red on the pic. Props to dogfoodis for posting the pic on reddit of her instagram post. You can also read all her fun yelp reviews at the link

screenshot.jpg

Harvard must be devastated by a negative Yelp review…

• LOL 7
On 8/25/2021 at 4:38 PM, heatherchandler said:

What is “effortless A” ?

I wonder if effortless A is related to her previous "backdoor" work. That's what first came to mind when I read that.

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • LOL 6
12 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Harvard must be devastated by a negative Yelp review…

Just when Harvard University was becoming well known and started to get some applications, Farrah wrote a negative review which will probably put them out of business.    You almost made it to the big leagues Harvard!

• LOL 13
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, qtpye said:

Do you guys think she is trolling us at this point or that this is actually the way she writes?

The latter actually scares me a little bit.

No I don't she's trolling at all. Farrah obviously suffers from some sort of personality/narcissistic disorder, possibly sociopathic.

If she were acting, there's no way she could carry on such a charade in public for so long without letting it slip.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 8/28/2021 at 11:36 AM, qtpye said:

Do you guys think she is trolling us at this point or that this is actually the way she writes?

The latter actually scares me a little bit.

The most frightening thing is that she is not a troll.

She is truly one of the craziest people I have ever seen. 

• Love 4

From Web MD.  This applies to Debra as well as Farrah:

Delusional disorder is a serious mental illness where you can’t tell the difference between what’s real and what’s not. Delusions, or false beliefs, comes in several types. Delusions of grandeur are one of the more common ones. It’s when you believe that you have more power, wealth, smarts, or other grand traits than is true. 

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/delusions-grandeur

• Love 2
On 8/24/2021 at 8:42 AM, configdotsys said:

screenshot.jpg

She's suing Harvard for "educational abuse" (whatever the hell that means): https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9936529/Farrah-Abraham-plans-taking-legal-action-against-Harvard-University.html

Just found a video to the actual Farrah word salad (interview): https://www.tmz.com/2021/08/27/farrah-abraham-slams-harvard-threatens-lawsuit/

In summary:

• Apparently Harvard subjected her to Chrissy Teigen-like bullying! 
  • She's the most diverse person in her class y'all! I didn't realize caked on unevenly applied bronzer made her a minority but I guess in her world it does. 
  • Harvard has out of date academic standards! 

I like how she thinks she's actually going to Harvard and isn't just a cog in one of the many MFA diploma mill degrees through an extension program that allows almost anyone in. Pretty much every school has one.

The fact that instructors are telling her she needs remedial writing classes verifies what we all know: Farrah can't even handle a writing class that's probably just a basic undergraduate first-year composition course.  I bet all those "high schoolers" she's complaining about write better than her.

She is truly one sick individual if she honestly believes she's going to succeed. So much for the "effortless As" she was promised.

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, iwantcookies said:

That is truly below college level. Maybe 9th grade. Wow.  

I’m not sure you can put a grade level on that.  The first sentence is incomplete. 

No one in education would argue that she needs to take some remedial classes before she tries to take classes like this.  Even then she probably will never be able to handle academic work past high school.  

Extension schools are open to everyone but once you sign up you have to be capable of handling the work. Especially Ivy League extension schools.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 8/25/2021 at 4:38 PM, heatherchandler said:

What is “effortless A” ?

Also, she did not actually receive an "A"  in that other (screenwriting) class.  She received an "E" which she thinks means Exceeds Expectations or something.  What it really means, according to Harvard Extension School:

E: Earned by work that is unsatisfactory and unworthy of course credit. This grade may also be assigned to students who do not submit required work in courses from which they have not officially withdrawn by the withdrawal deadline. Zero or E grades are assigned to students for missing work. These grades are included in the calculation of the final grade.

She posted her transcript on this rambling YouTube video "review" of Harvard, and it clearly says she earned 0.0 credits for both classes.  She withdrew from the one that got her so fired up.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Also, she did not actually receive an "A"  in that other (screenwriting) class.  She received an "E" which she thinks means Exceeds Expectations or something.  What it really means, according to Harvard Extension School:

E: Earned by work that is unsatisfactory and unworthy of course credit. This grade may also be assigned to students who do not submit required work in courses from which they have not officially withdrawn by the withdrawal deadline. Zero or E grades are assigned to students for missing work. These grades are included in the calculation of the final grade.

She posted her transcript on this rambling YouTube video "review" of Harvard, and it clearly says she earned 0.0 credits for both classes.  She withdrew from the one that got her so fired up.

OMG! This poor woman thinks an E means "Exceeds Expectations!" Hunty needs a refresher on what an E grade really means. 

Did you also know she is"overtrained" in screenwriting? And that she's a teacher? Yes, she says both of those things.

Plus, there's this gem that pops up when talking about Harvard not allowing her to list them on her LinkedIn profile: "yet Facebook & other platforms Did not only Harvard team on LinkedIn." It's like reading a Russian news article translation via BabelFish in 2002.

I'm trying to slog through the video while reading the comments (I find it hard to look at her face, it's so rough!) and no one is defending her. At some point she's going to be put on a 5150 hold.

Edited by DawnDavenport
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Listen people: She was told "not to proofread" it or do anything but "send it in." 

OMG watching that video was frightening. She said something like "I'm in a Master's program and paying a higher rate but there are freshmen and kids from high school in my class." LOL. And all of them very likely write and speak better than you do.

My head exploded halfway through the writing assignment. I don't think a remedial writing class would help her. Sending her back to 5th grade maybe.

P.S. I took a single computer science course from Harvard: CS50. It was no joke. And there were people of all ages enrolled. Maybe I should sue.

Edited by configdotsys
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6