Type keyword(s) to search

Farrah

• Start Topic

I am reluctant to admit that I bought (digitally) a copy of My Teenage Dream Ended back when it first came out.

That was one of the worst "books" I have ever read when it comes to grammar and spelling.  I don't think it was self-published - where were the editors?  Will the movie continue the poor grammar / batshit crazy dialog?

Seriously, my children could write better grammatically as well as spell, back in grade school.

Edited by Stusan
Because digitally has an i in it.
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

This video is long, but IMO worth a look:

Oh Puhhhhh-lease, Farrah!!!! You’re just trying to kiss female audiences ass and take advantage of the #metoo movement by saying you want to help empower women, etc.

I’m sure we could get a montage going of all of the women on the show that you BELITTLED, made to feel less important just for breathing or you shamelessly ridiculed in public. I still think about that poor girl being fired while she wore her boba glasses.

To me, this is a desperate woman trying to pitch an idea for a show to help her keep her current lavish lifestyle afloat because she lost all of her TM passive income. Nothing about caring a damn about other women, women’s rights, and being there for one another. Barf. I’m a feminist and don’t like the fact that she’s being an opportunist right now.

Prove to me to mean all of that garbage by not having your daughter in the doctors room while you get butt injections and many other unnecessary cosmetic procedures to keep up with societies standards on what a woman should look like. You were GORGEOUS in the earlier seasons and now you look like a 40 year old housewife trying to look 30.

I can see Amber and Cate doing this too, taking advantage of a situation to gain income. 

Again, I do like Farrah’s hustle, but this one.....not buying. Fake.

ETA: I’m not heartless, I’m just over these TM people and their passion projects that really stand for “don’t want to get a real job so let’s take advantage of the TM fan base and get easy side jobs flowing cash”.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 19
15 hours ago, happykitteh said:

"International Sensation"??? Bwaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

"International Story"??? Why? Because she vacationed in Europe?

oooh, I am also an international sensation with an international story if that's the bar!

AND I'm married to a guy whose family used to live in one country before this other country took it over. So he's got an INTERNATIONAL STORY too!

• Love 11
20 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Not long at all - worth watching!

Farrah sounds somewhat normal (obvious edits)! 

I clicked cause can’t get over how she looks. She was a pretty girl. I just don’t get how 20-something’s don’t get it that Botox, lip injections, plastic surgery makes them look like 40-something’s trying to look like their early 30’s.

So funny , I was just saying this yesterday .. I'm all about doing what you want to do to your body/ face .. but I truly don't get why people in their 20s think it's a good idea to get Botox .. it always ages them by 15-20 years 

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Oh Puhhhhh-lease, Farrah!!!! You’re just trying to kiss female audiences ass and take advantage of the #metoo movement by saying you want to help empower women, etc.

I’m sure we could get a montage going of all of the women on the show that you BELITTLED, made to feel less important just for breathing or you shamelessly ridiculed in public. I still think about that poor girl being fired while she wore her boba glasses.

To me, this is a desperate woman trying to pitch an idea for a show to help her keep her current lavish lifestyle afloat because she lost all of her TM passive income. Nothing about caring a damn about other women, women’s rights, and being there for one another. Barf. I’m a feminist and don’t like the fact that she’s being an opportunist right now.

Prove to me to mean all of that garbage by not having your daughter in the doctors room while you get butt injections and many other unnecessary cosmetic procedures to keep up with societies standards on what a woman should look like. You were GORGEOUS in the earlier seasons and now you look like a 40 year old housewife trying to look 30.

I can see Amber and Cate doing this too, taking advantage of a situation to gain income. 

Again, I do like Farrah’s hustle, but this one.....not buying. Fake.

ETA: I’m not heartless, I’m just over these TM people and their passion projects that really stand for “don’t want to get a real job so let’s take advantage of the TM fan base and get easy side jobs flowing cash”.

If I could I'd give this a million likes!!! It really disturbs me how much importance Farrah put on looks, on trying to be want she percieves MEN find attractive, and is passing this mindset down to Sofia. There's nothing wrong with wanting to look pretty and I don't think there's anything wrong with older women having face lifts, etc., if it not extreme, but Farrah is turning herself into a freak show. When she was younger she had a very nice body and the only two things I saw that could have used some improvement were her teeth and her nose. She got braces like million of teens do, and had a nose job. She should have ended it there. My fear for Sofia is that if she doesn't improve in the looks department Farrah will strong arm her into plastic surgery. She started waxing Sofia's eyebrows when she was what, three, four years old? And the makeup! Imo, inappropriate for a young child unless they're playing dress up, not for leaving the house, exception being a tiny amount of sheer lip gloss for a special occasion like being a flower girl. Farrah doesn't seem too interested in Sofia's education, which will better serve Sofia in the long run than rather than looking like a Man Toy blow up doll like her mother.

• Love 12
On 4/26/2018 at 12:37 AM, happykitteh said:

"International Sensation"??? Bwaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

"International Story"??? Why? Because she vacationed in Europe?

On 4/26/2018 at 4:30 PM, guilfoyleatpp said:

oooh, I am also an international sensation with an international story if that's the bar!

AND I'm married to a guy whose family used to live in one country before this other country took it over. So he's got an INTERNATIONAL STORY too!

My grandparents took me to Tijuana once when I was a kid.  Does that count too?

I really have a soft spot for Farrah now that I think we have some kind of idea of how her childhood shaped her adult life.  I can't for the life of me figure out what she means by being an "International Sensation" though.  Maybe because of her "dates" that she gets expensive gifts from?  I don't know.

• Love 7
23 hours ago, meredithalmighty said:

I will admit that the book, "My teenage dream ended" is the only book that I've bought from the Teen Mom franchise.

Did anyone else see the starcasm article about the casting call Farrah is putting together for a biopic?

I admit I read it for free on Scribd.

My most embarrassing admission is I bought Melissa Gorga’s book cheap on Kindle (a year plus after it came out). I just had to read how her husband doesn’t think she poops. It was terrible - didn’t even finish. The best excerpts were already online.

But Farrah making a “major motion picture” about her life - that’s priceless. I guess that’s the nonsense Michael’s been talking about.

Maybe she can get Baby Huey to be the “cinematographer”. 

• Love 8
On 4/5/2018 at 10:07 AM, druzy said:

I’ve been sucked into a Botched marathon, crazy hat lady is on for a nose consultation.  So, they have a trifecta of all the younger women having appeared.  Congrats?

• Love 9

If they can't even make interesting Lifetime movies out of of some real actual interesting stories, how could Farrah's movie be remotely good?  There are some real life stories that seem like they would make good movies but don't when they actually make them.  Whoever is making this movie must really be desperate for ideas?

• Love 8
3 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Ugh, Fiji is on my bucket list. Why did Farrah have to ruin a good thing? BUT, kudos to her for taking Sophia to really cool places around the world.

Me, too!  I wonder what they are doing there?  I must say, good for her for travelling and taking Sophia.  Although, that kid should still be in school!

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, Marisagf said:

Me, too!  I wonder what they are doing there?  I must say, good for her for travelling and taking Sophia.  Although, that kid should still be in school!

Agreed on the school thing.  Anyone here think that Sofia is actually getting an education instead of just entertaining her mom?  Show of hands?  Anybody?  {tap, tap}  Is this thing on?

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Marisagf said:

I think she sells and promotes Timeshares.

• Love 1

Well alright then.  Going to "school" in Fiji doesn't sound half bad.  lol  

I guess maybe it is good Sophia doesn't go to school?  I think Farrah and Sophia were a burden to the other students, teachers, and administration.  Now they can just keep their drama to themselves and social media.  

• Love 5
(edited)
As a teacher...this tweet (and her grammar/syntax in general) makes me twitch. I definitely think that Farrah had some sort of learning disability, especially when you consider how damn motivated she is. I don't think that her verbal and written abilities are an indication that she didn't try in school. As a fifth grade teacher who has additional teaching certifications in literacy and special education, something is definitely going on here. 

Don't even get me started on Sophia and the computer based homeschooling. 
Edited by FreetheGirlses
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, FreetheGirlses said:
As a teacher...this tweet (and her grammar/syntax in general) makes me twitch. I definitely think that Farrah had some sort of learning disability, especially when you consider how damn motivated she is. I don't think that her verbal and written abilities are an indication that she didn't try in school. As a fifth grade teacher who has additional teaching certifications in literacy and special education, something is definitely going on here. 

Don't even get me started on Sophia and the computer based homeschooling. 

Yes, I was so confused by what she wrote.  I kept re-reading it trying to understand, and I gave up!

• Love 5

Ok, I am just now getting back into TMOG because I had a lot of work trips in Mar and April and let me tell you I have OPINIONS. MTV was full of shit for how they dragged out her “firing” and I really hope the show crashes and burns after this. Love her or hate her (or love to hate her) she was literally the only interesting person on the show. She was always going somewhere, doing something, and when she moaned about the same sad shit over and over it was at least in Italy or something. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

Ok, I am just now getting back into TMOG because I had a lot of work trips in Mar and April and let me tell you I have OPINIONS. MTV was full of shit for how they dragged out her “firing” and I really hope the show crashes and burns after this. Love her or hate her (or love to hate her) she was literally the only interesting person on the show. She was always going somewhere, doing something, and when she moaned about the same sad shit over and over it was at least in Italy or something. 

Glad to see you back here.  Yes to your entire post.

3 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Her pouty Who from Whoville face has gotten so hard to look at. I definitely could not watch anything with her as the star except an episode of Botched

Did you catch her on the show? Farrah already did that show two years ago. Maybe she will appear again.

On 5/10/2018 at 6:07 PM, geauxaway said:

$5,000,000 package?  Da fuq?  I mean I am sure a private island package is some big time amount, but $5 million??  That don’t make no sense.

The contest prize is a Fiji villa on a private island. It is valued at $5 million U.S. dollars. The only thing Farrah has to do with this contest is she is providing a link on her social media pages. All one has to do is buy a ticket for a chance to win. The more tickets, the better your chances.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Did you catch her on the show? Farrah already did that show two years ago. Maybe she will appear again.

I don't think I knew about that! Good that she knows about them, but unfortunately she doesn't seem to think she needs them.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

Talk about hype-aware of the cameras. Everyone else is watching the runway, she's making eye-love to the camera-man. She even shoos someone out of the way!

That looks so set up, the camera is focused on Farrah her engaging with him and then the deliberate flash guess she had to take it to the next level as there has already been so many undie flashes she needed to go commando to ensure attention.

• Love 10

That is just all levels of creepy.  Her whole family is awful, but the fact that they brag about her while she lives a life like that is just gross.  I really feel bad for Sophia.....that is just not a good thing to grow up with, especially when her grandparents are so rah rah about her mother despite her many "activities".  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, crazychicken said:

That looks so set up, the camera is focused on Farrah her engaging with him and then the deliberate flash guess she had to take it to the next level as there has already been so many undie flashes she needed to go commando to ensure attention.

So she wasn't part of the fashion show or whatever it was.  She was just sitting in the audience and got up on the runway to quickly flash the cameras and sit back down!  What kind of person comes up with such a plan?  Fly to France, hire cameraman, attend fashion show at Cannes, get front row seat, wait for a lull in the action, get up and flash crotch for the cameras, smile and return to seat.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, alexa said:

That is just all levels of creepy.  Her whole family is awful, but the fact that they brag about her while she lives a life like that is just gross.  I really feel bad for Sophia.....that is just not a good thing to grow up with, especially when her grandparents are so rah rah about her mother despite her many "activities".  

the thing is, on the surface, it *looks* glamorous.  While the other Teen Moms are sitting on their couches smelling animal shit, she & Sophia are at Coachella, Fashion Week  & Cannes.  And she's loving every second of rubbing it in their faces, I'm sure!

• Love 9
(edited)

I wonder if that that man sitting next to her is her new agent. I don't know if she has agent but maybe that is how she is getting front row seats and publicity. Here's another show she attended.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 3