Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Didn't we find out way back in the thread that she DID tap after 3 days?

That's what I was going to say!

On 3/9/2018 at 11:26 AM, druzy said:

Radar recapped Maci's preview for this week and added:

...a source close to Bookout exclusively told Radar she lasted just three days surviving in the wilderness.

I guess only a "source" claimed this, but I find this much more believable than 14 days.

• Love 7

Maci is a "badass" and felt her experience at camping a couple of times a year made her a good fit on N&A?

Excuse me while I rotflmao.

In that case, I should be out there with Bear Grylls doing his show because I have more camping trips under my belt at my age than Maci has in her short life.

Badass? Better not let Amber hear you say that, Maci. What happened to bulletproof? What exactly has this twat done that she can refer to herself as badass and bulletproof? Has she gone to war? Did she spend time living in gang-infested Compton? Is she on a police force  where she is putting her life on the line every fucking day? Did she do what Rosa Parks did?

Fuck you, you asinine trap baby maker. These are badass women, one of which was Maude Stevens, the world's first known female tattoo artist. Her tattoos put Maci's work to shame: 

https://www.boredpanda.com/women-who-changed-history/

women-who-changed-history-431__700.jpg

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Maci is a "badass" and felt her experience at camping a couple of times a year made her a good fit on N&A?

Bitch only goes camping because it's 99% sitting around and drinking, and no one can really judge you for it, because that's part of "camping:".

I still remember RW San Diego (2004) when all the roommates decide to go camping, and they all enthusiastically pitch their tents and build their campfires, then they sit around and are like...uh, now what? Cameran interviews something like, this is actually really boring because there's nothing to do but sit around drinking and talking to each other, and we do that every night at home anyways. It was kind of funny.

• Love 16
10 hours ago, Kazu said:

Excuse me while I rotflmao.

In that case, I should be out there with Bear Grylls doing his show because I have more camping trips under my belt at my age than Maci has in her short life.

Badass? Better not let Amber hear you say that, Maci. What happened to bulletproof? What exactly has this twat done that she can refer to herself as badass and bulletproof? Has she gone to war? Did she spend time living in gang-infested Compton? Is she on a police force  where she is putting her life on the line every fucking day? Did she do what Rosa Parks did?

Fuck you, you asinine trap baby maker. These are badass women, one of which was Maude Stevens, the world's first known female tattoo artist. Her tattoos put Maci's work to shame: 

women-who-changed-history-431__700.jpg

But still; eagles, flags, horses and butterflies?

• Love 6
(edited)
19 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

But still; eagles, flags, horses and butterflies?

At least those are a theme - animals and a butterfly. The tattoos are also spaced apart nicely. 

Maci has cupcakes that spell out BOOKOUT, hot air balloon, bat wings and that massive notebook paper on her back as part of that mess she refers to as tattoos. Impulsive bullshit she likely had done after downing a 12 pack. 

Edited by Kazu
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Kazu said:

At least those are a theme - animals and a butterfly. The tattoos are also spaced apart nicely. 

Maci has cupcakes that spell out BOOKOUT, hot air balloon, bat wings and that massive notebook paper on her back as part of that mess she refers to as tattoos. Impulsive bullshit she likely had done after downing a 12 pack. 

Haha, let's not forget "Bulletproof" that has been mistaken for either "Butter proof" or "Buffet proof" thanks to the shitty script font.

• Love 16
(edited)
38 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Haha, let's not forget "Bulletproof" that has been mistaken for either "Butter proof" or "Buffet proof" thanks to the shitty script font.

Thanks for reminding me. That font is shitty. lol 

Such a hot mess of tats on these cast members. No rhyme or reason, just impulse.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 6
On 6/11/2018 at 11:35 AM, Kazu said:

Especially when you consider how primitive the tattoo equipment and ink was back in the day.  It took a long time to develop the skills seen in that photo, including months or years working as an apprentice for little or no money .  Today there are thousands of "scratchers" who buy a machine off the internet and call themselves tattoo artists when they can't even draw a straight line with a ruler. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

omg...no WAY...at least TRY the sandals the dude was going to make you!!!???

13 minutes ago, WichitaStateShock said:

Lol at maci for barely making it over 24 hrs. That's barely long enough to call it camping.

that was Glamping...omg

• Love 11
8 hours ago, WichitaStateShock said:

Lol at maci for barely making it over 24 hrs. That's barely long enough to call it camping.

Not even that long since she spent however long on her partner's back while trying to find place to build shelter so she didn't even walked as much as him. Badass failure she is! Loved how they included her saying how other people just quit without giving it a chance because the smallest discomfort but she wouldn't. She spent one night and lasted until about lunchtime only because she didn't want to leave her partner, that means she wanted to quit all night and all morning... she is badass joke.

• LOL 1
  • Love 20

What an embarrassment for Maci. Jesus. Badass indeed.

It did give an opportunity to see how unfortunate the shape of her back tattoos are and how they make her back look square. If they had been done better, it could have created an illusion of a waist. She definitely put on some weight in order to stay. Sort of like when I went into birth thinking "I'm not totally sure I will need drugs. I will wait and see."  And then nope. All the nopes.

• Love 8

Oh dang ! I missed her episode ?! I’m a casual viewer of N&A and I’m sure I’d tap out after the first nite but she tapped at 2 days ? Hahahaha hahahaha hey there’s no beer there 

• Love 6

The only useful thing Maci did during her "training" (what we saw on TM) was learning to make a fire. She should have been out there in her yard, at least, walking around barefoot and toughening up her feet. Sleeping in a tent under a sleeping bag, possibly on a sleep mat or cot, has nothing to do with being out there in your birthday suit, walking over thorns and sleeping on tree branches. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

What an embarrassment for Maci. Jesus. Badass indeed.

It did give an opportunity to see how unfortunate the shape of her back tattoos are and how they make her back look square. If they had been done better, it could have created an illusion of a waist. She definitely put on some weight in order to stay. Sort of like when I went into birth thinking "I'm not totally sure I will need drugs. I will wait and see."  And then nope. All the nopes.

Well right. I wouldn't last any longer than Maci (in fact, I'm sure I wouldn't have even lasted a few minutes- being naked is a vulnerability I don't enjoy; it's got nothing to do with vanity, I wouldn't do it if I had Gisele Bundchen's body), but then I sure as hell wouldn't take a bunch of shit about how someone else couldn't hack it before I had even proven to myself I could do it.  Everyone knows you don't do that.

• Love 14

I don't know if anything can help you learn how to step on constant thorns.  I actually feel bad that's how she went out.  The guy was suffering too, even worried about getting an infection due to the thorns in his feet.  He just obviously has a higher pain tolerance, which I would expect. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, gunderda said:

I don't know if anything can help you learn how to step on constant thorns.  I actually feel bad that's how she went out.  The guy was suffering too, even worried about getting an infection due to the thorns in his feet.  He just obviously has a higher pain tolerance, which I would expect. 

Once she got to the campsite, though, the thorns were not as much of a problem. They could have cleared out a spot around the campground using a makeshift broom, as others who have dealt with thorns have done, and then she could have spent the next 2 weeks working on some makeshift shoes for extraction. 

The training we saw her getting on TM was not that conducive to N&A reality, it was conducive to basic camping, which N&A is not. The skillset for N&A differs from what folks need even from primitive camping. 

Maci gets no pass from me. She tapped out after around 24 hours out there. I thought that her harping on others who tap out after a day or two and swearing that SHE wouldn't quit was perfect karma. 

• Love 14

Yea, I would have given her a pass if she hadn't gone in so arrogant. That shit is hard. One cold night and I'd be begging to tap out. But it was her hubris that took her down. 

• Love 7
(edited)

Her partner offered to made her sandals, he made some for himself and they seemed to work. He coated them in mud which would help. She left before even trying them?

Edited by Christi
  • Love 7
(edited)

I'd like to see survivalist "bad asses" Jenelle and David go on the show. They would probably leave early due to drug withdrawals, as a matter of fact, I'm shocked Maci didn't start off trying to make a homemade beer."

Edited by zenme
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, Christi said:

Her partner offered to made her sandals, he made some for himself and they seemed to work. He coated them in mud which would help. She left before even trying them?

Yep. 

It was the high and mighty "St. Maci" thing with her bragging about how she camped "3 or 4 times a year" and would tough it out and would never quit that made me WANT to see her quit. 

I don't want to get off topic, but I wonder how Farrah would've fared. That would've been interesting. 

That Bentley really is a cutie, though. 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Yep. 

It was the high and mighty "St. Maci" thing with her bragging about how she camped "3 or 4 times a year" and would tough it out and would never quit that made me WANT to see her quit. 

I don't want to get off topic, but I wonder how Farrah would've fared. That would've been interesting. 

That Bentley really is a cutie, though. 

The bitch that Farrah is, either she or that laughing monkey would have wound up dead. 

• Love 6

Maybe Maci would have made it an extra day or two without the thorns but why not try the damn shoes? It was the cold and no alcohol too.  Being so braggadocious then bombing out so quickly-i can’t with these teen moms ?? ( and Farrah would have been fighting with her partner nonstop I’m sure - the talking heads would be hilarious )

• Love 7

Anybody know where I can watch Maci’s episode without cable? YouTube/daily motion/Netflix/amazon doesn’t have it lol and I REALLY want to see this “badass” fail after just 24hrs.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Anybody know where I can watch Maci’s episode without cable? YouTube/daily motion/Netflix/amazon doesn’t have it lol and I REALLY want to see this “badass” fail after just 24hrs.

I broke down and paid the $1.99 for the episode on Vudu. I know, I'm lame. My family is a big fan of the show, though, and we tend to watch the episodes over and over again so it felt like a good investment at the time. (It wasn't. One of the more boring ones, actually.)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I broke down and paid the $1.99 for the episode on Vudu. I know, I'm lame. My family is a big fan of the show, though, and we tend to watch the episodes over and over again so it felt like a good investment at the time. (It wasn't. One of the more boring ones, actually.)

You need to go download all the other episodes so the willingness to pay can't be attributed to Maci.  We need to stop making them profitable, to themselves or others, so maybe they'll go away.

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

You need to go download all the other episodes so the willingness to pay can't be attributed to Maci.  We need to stop making them profitable, to themselves or others, so maybe they'll go away.

We do. We download each one. I wasn't going to watch Maci's at all, but I caved in to kind of complete the season. If I could've found a pirated version of the epi, I totally would've watched it instead. 

• Love 5

I'm sure Maci tapped out after 24 hours is due to more than the thorns.....I bet after N&A swooped her ass back to the local hotel she had a Bud Lite in her hand before she had her precious feet checked out!

• Love 9

Well that was fast.  I caught a rerun, though they tagged it as new.  I saw a 2 hour episode with 2 couples and she was in the second hour and was out by 25 minutes.

Note to mod:  Since they have shown her prepping for the show on Teen Mom I thought it was OK to discuss this other show.  If not I am sorry.

• Love 5

Watched the episode on on Demand this weekend. She lasted about like I would have thought she (or anyone from this show) would, but I find it really annoying she had to remind the viewers how much harder it is to live N&A instead of just watching it. Hey Maci, when I'm lying on my couch watching NFL and I laugh and make fun of a shitty pass Aaron Rodgers threw, I don't actually believe I could march down to Lambeau field and school Aaron Rodgers on how to throw a football. I made fun of him because it's funny. I would not need to face down the Vikings defensive line before I realized that throwing a pass to my own receiver before getting sacked when the receiver isn't where he is supposed to be is actually pretty hard. So shut up. Also loved her "magnanimous" gesture of gesture of getting out of her partner's way so he could finish the show alone undisturbed. By the way her partner seemed like he barely cared. He probably didn't have any higher expectations of her than I did. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

The first face I noticed was Maci so I'm putting this here:

The Ashley’s ‘Teen Mom’ sources informed her earlier this week that Bristol was being added to the cast (but The Ashley always waits to get big scoops confirmed by multiple sources before posting).

The 27-year-old daughter of politician Sarah Palin was a teen mom, and is now the mother of three children. 

The Ashley can confirm that Bristol has signed on to be the fifth cast member on ‘Teen Mom OG.’ She will join Catelynn Lowell, Maci Bookout, and Amber Portwood, as well as The Challenge star Cheyenne Floyd (whom The Ashley told you earlier this month was joining the ‘OG’ cast).

TMZ is reporting that Mackenzie McKee is also joining the ‘OG’ cast but The Ashley can confirm that’s incorrect.  Cheyenne is still being added to the cast but Mackenzie is not.

“They wanted five girls, like they have for Teen Mom 2 because it’s been working out well in terms of story lines,” The Ashley’s production source tells her.

As for the selection of Bristol, the “OGs” most likely found out today when TMZ broke the story.

“Amber, Catelynn and Maci did not even know,” The Ashley’s production source tells her. “It was kept under wraps because MTV was afraid that Sarah [Palin] would pull out, and MTV knew that the original girls would be upset. In fact, they even used a different name when discussing Bristol being on the show, to keep it a secret!”

“You’re closing on my turf, girl!”

Report this ad

“MTV has been shooting with her already,” the source tells The Ashley. “They’ve been out there filming her for the last few weeks under a code name.”

Maci, as well as Farrah Abraham, have met Bristol on multiple occasions. The trio appeared as part of a panel on teen motherhood back in 2010.

The Ashley will have more info on this story soon! Stay tuned!

Edited by druzy
  • Love 1

Looks like it to me.

What a miracle!

And another miracle- Maci now has a storyline now even without Rhine! (Another boring storyline we’ve seen several times before!)

Maci, daycare for several small kids, Bud Light, and ugly tats aren’t gonna pay for themselves when the MTV money is gone and you’re relying on TTM to pay the bills while you do kegstands at 11am on a Wednesday. Slow.down.girl. 

(Also, do you want to have bladder issues? Cause having lots of babies and having them back to back is how you can get bladder issues. Come talk to me about my pelvic floor damage. Or go ask Michelle Duggar what happens when she sneezes.) 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11

I wonder if all these miracle babies are Maci’s way of preparing for the future. Maybe she thinks all these *miracle babies* will net her and Taylor some kind of mega-size-family-trash show on TLC or something. 

NEWSFLASH: it would be boring as hell and make the Duggars look  like riveting television. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7