Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

I like how he tries so hard to pretend he’s this cool California guy. I’m sure wherever he lived in California everyone thought he was this loser try hard poser and were annoyed by him. He moved to Indiana because no one there knows him and they buy his whole act . His clothes and his diets and the way he acts about certain things are all him just trying so hard.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Marley said:

I like how he tries so hard to pretend he’s this cool California guy. I’m sure wherever he lived in California everyone thought he was this loser try hard poser and were annoyed by him. He moved to Indiana because no one there knows him and they buy his whole act . His clothes and his diets and the way he acts about certain things are all him just trying so hard.

I can't help it;  I feel badly for him for some reason.  All of this "playing house" is going to come crashing down very, very hard when there is a real live baby in the mix.

I feel worse for said baby.  And Leah.  I would imagine that it can't be easy for a parent you never see to suddenly have a new man and a new baby.

• Love 9

I don’t think NuMatt is with Amber for $ or free camera equipment.  I think they are both mentally and emotionally stunted and have everything that goes with that in common.  Andrew has been rejected A LOT and all of a sudden he has Amber with her “your my rock” and “sending love” BS and he is so, so grateful to have a woman willing to spend time with him that he doesn’t question anything about the woman and if her love is geniune or a case of being off her meds and on the rebound.  It seems like he has more experience with being on the receiving end of restraining orders than being in a relationship. I believe Amber has just as much as NuMatt to do with ordering the camera equipment because these spending sprees of hers are often tied to her manic moods.  Of course Amber was desperate for someone to fight with and feed her after OldMatt left.  

• Love 16
Just now, druzy said:

Thanks @GreatKazu- I'm getting old!

We all are. lol   

6 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

I don’t think NuMatt is with Amber for $ or free camera equipment.  I think they are both mentally and emotionally stunted and have everything that goes with that in common.  Andrew has been rejected A LOT and all of a sudden he has Amber with her “your my rock” and “sending love” BS and he is so, so grateful to have a woman willing to spend time with him that he doesn’t question anything about the woman and if her love is geniune or a case of being off her meds and on the rebound.  It seems like he has more experience with being on the receiving end of restraining orders than being in a relationship. I believe Amber has just as much as NuMatt to do with ordering the camera equipment because these spending sprees of hers are often tied to her manic moods.  Of course Amber was desperate for someone to fight with and feed her after OldMatt left.  

I think you are right with this assessment. I do think the material things and money were also on his radar, but the emotional need was greater, not much, but I can see what you are pointing out. He has been unlucky in love. He probably has a bit of that hero complex. He was going to be the one to save the damsel in distress. I think it is a very complex relationship. 

I referred to Baby Huey as Gary 2.0 because unlike Matt, Amber has no problem with lashing out at Baby Huey and screaming like a banshee at him. Matt was a different story. Amber seemed to keep herself in check out of fear, possibly due to all the gaslighting and threats Matt made to her. He also ensured she was being fed her daily dose of "medications". 

• Love 16
32 minutes ago, Booger666 said:

for some reason I just thought of Claire Fisher & Billy Chenowith on Six Feet Under.  Wasn't he off his meds & they went insane buying camera equipment?  (does anyone know what I'm talking about?  LOL good times!!!)

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, teapot said:

for some reason I just thought of Claire Fisher & Billy Chenowith on Six Feet Under.  Wasn't he off his meds & they went insane buying camera equipment?  (does anyone know what I'm talking about?  LOL good times!!!)

YES!  And they were planning trips - to Ibiza!

• Love 6
7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I don't "get" his posts. I like quirky. I follow Matthew Gray Gubler (Criminal Minds) and he's one of the weirdest characters out there. His stuff can get really far out. But it still kind of makes sense, you know? This guy just seems off. 

Matthew has the benefit of being hot, too! I just looked at his Instagram and...you were not kidding, haha.

1 hour ago, teapot said:

I can't help it;  I feel badly for him for some reason.  All of this "playing house" is going to come crashing down very, very hard when there is a real live baby in the mix.

Did you feel sorry for Matt too? I’m trying to understand because I have no empathy for Andrew (or Matt). Is it that you feel badly for anyone involved with Amber or just that you think Andrew is a decent person and has no idea what he’s in for? I don’t feel badly for him because he saw her ass “in action” and chose to go there anyway and then knock her up in 5 seconds but I don’t know yet that he’s anywhere near as bad a person as Matt is (or, frankly, as bad of a person as Amber is). I want to say he didn’t know how horrible she is but look at the preview we saw - he saw all that and more unedited and LIVE and still chose her. 

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Matthew has the benefit of being hot, too! I just looked at his Instagram and...you were not kidding, haha.

Did you feel sorry for Matt too? I’m trying to understand because I have no empathy for Andrew (or Matt). Is it that you feel badly for anyone involved with Amber or just that you think Andrew is a decent person and has no idea what he’s in for? I don’t feel badly for him because he saw her ass “in action” and chose to go there anyway and then knock her up in 5 seconds but I don’t know yet that he’s anywhere near as bad a person as Matt is (or, frankly, as bad of a person as Amber is). I want to say he didn’t know how horrible she is but look at the preview we saw - he saw all that and more unedited and LIVE and still chose her. 

I think I meant, someone was saying (sorry I'm paraphrasing and I can't remember who said what....accckkkk) that Andrew was just kind of a lost soul who wanted to love someone & feel wanted.  So he's there, all tall & awkward & goofy just trying to cook the spaghetti & stay out of trouble  and he has no fucking clue how insane things are about to get.

I DID NOT FEEL SORRY FOR OLD MATT!  but for some reason I was fascinated by him...like how do you just go through life w/no conscience or moral compass and just take from people?  also I'm from New England so admittedly a little bit of his local colloquialism (Patriots/Red Sox gear, Jamison's, referring to grown men as "kid") amused me

• Love 8
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

This would be good on the episode thread and the C&T thread. 

Amber Porkwood is a riot. 

Amber Baltierra looks like she is around 40 years old. 

She has Butch's face in these photos.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, teapot said:

I think I meant, someone was saying (sorry I'm paraphrasing and I can't remember who said what....accckkkk) that Andrew was just kind of a lost soul who wanted to love someone & feel wanted.  So he's there, all tall & awkward & goofy just trying to cook the spaghetti & stay out of trouble  and he has no fucking clue how insane things are about to get.

I DID NOT FEEL SORRY FOR OLD MATT!  but for some reason I was fascinated by him...like how do you just go through life w/no conscience or moral compass and just take from people?  also I'm from New England so admittedly a little bit of his local colloquialism (Patriots/Red Sox gear, Jamison's, referring to grown men as "kid") amused me

I see what you’re saying but I just don’t see him in that light. I look at him and think of his weapons charges, dui, domestic violence, stalking and restraining orders. I just can’t look past all that and see him as some harmless goof. He’s thus far hidden a super dark side from the cameras, IMO.

I totally agree about Matt, he has a certain train wreck fascination to me.

Edited by Rebecca
“Staking” was supposed to be stalking
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, teapot said:

I can't help it;  I feel badly for him for some reason. 

The only thing I feel bad about for him is his freakishly large size, which he can do absolutely nothing about.

Everything else?  Fair game.  Good luck, dude.  You're gonna need it!

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I see what you’re saying but I just don’t see him in that light. I look at him and think of his weapons charges, dui, domestic violence, staking and restraining orders. I just can’t look past all that and see him as some harmless goof. He’s thus far hidden a super dark side from the cameras, IMO.

poor little James!  I honestly spend far too much time having legitimate concern for a complete stranger's baby

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I see what you’re saying but I just don’t see him in that light. I look at him and think of his weapons charges, dui, domestic violence, staking and restraining orders. I just can’t look past all that and see him as some harmless goof. He’s thus far hidden a super dark side from the cameras, IMO.

I totally agree about Matt, he has a certain train wreck fascination to me.

We are lucky to have the background information posted here from our wonderful posters who find it for us. Plenty of people who watch this show don't know about Baby Huey's criminal past.  They will see this dufus who is just a quiet soul with a big heart. Sometimes it is those quiet ones that are really the dangerous ones. 

• Love 13

So true, , Kazu . Look at serial killer,  Ed Kemper. He was really large like Andrew, but also quiet and polite. One doesn't need to be openly filling the streets with uppercuts in order to be a bad egg. Anyone who would put up with Amber's nonsense for more than a hot minute gets what they deserve. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

We are lucky to have the background information posted here from our wonderful posters who find it for us. Plenty of people who watch this show don't know about Baby Huey's criminal past.  They will see this dufus who is just a quiet soul with a big heart. Sometimes it is those quiet ones that are really the dangerous ones. 

I agree! I wonder how much Amber even knows. She probably hasn’t even read up on what has been found. She’d rather stick her fingers in her ears and say lalalalalala. Then claim it’s all untrue/the past/we have NO IDEA and then suddenly he’ll be the worst like Matt when they break up.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

We all are. lol   

I think you are right with this assessment. I do think the material things and money were also on his radar, but the emotional need was greater, not much, but I can see what you are pointing out. He has been unlucky in love. He probably has a bit of that hero complex. He was going to be the one to save the damsel in distress. I think it is a very complex relationship. 

I referred to Baby Huey as Gary 2.0 because unlike Matt, Amber has no problem with lashing out at Baby Huey and screaming like a banshee at him. Matt was a different story. Amber seemed to keep herself in check out of fear, possibly due to all the gaslighting and threats Matt made to her. He also ensured she was being fed her daily dose of "medications". 

NuMatt does appear to be emotionally stunted. I think there is some cunning there but, like you all have pointed out, I am sure that he's kind of feeling like he's on top of the world at the moment. He seems to have no real awareness of what's really going on around him, ie. him kind of chuckling when Amber was ranting and raving about gender, like he had no clue that Mt. Porkwood was about to erupt. I keep referring to him as a man-child. Dude can barely have an intelligent conversation with ANYONE. When Amber announced that she was pregnant to his family, he just sat in the corner and giggled. Can barely have a coherent conversation with the producer. This is not a mature man. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Yeah, his stuff is pretty wild. I think it's a shtick, though. I believe MGG has created this online "character" and he's branded himself as this crazy, goofy guy. People seem to love it. Outside of that, however, he seems to be very professional and well liked. He's had success as a director on his show (11 episodes) and the show people respect him enough that they work with him on a schedule (he now takes a month off here and there to work on various projects and they allow this). Dude has to be a little smart because Taylor Swift was after him hard and heavy and he went running the other way. And, yeah, he's hot. :-)

I can see NuMatt trying to do something similar-trying to create this kind of lovable, weird, goofball online. It's not working, though, at least not for me. Maybe if we saw a difference between his online persona and his offline but, but I think he comes across even weirder offline than he does online. 

• Love 2

How long until Leah is more mature than her “mom” Amber? Or, has that already happened? We don’t see HER throwing the kind of childish fits Amber throws.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12
5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Fetus Malibu James is more mature than those two twats named Baby Huey and Amber. 

Did WE add the "Malibu" part to his name or, dear God, is that real? Because I could totally buy that Amber came up with that. 

10 minutes ago, druzy said:

And today, boys and girls, the word of the day is "fuck" and all its variations. Now, how many times can we use it in a 22-second narrative? And.....GO!

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, bounnatalie said:

Did she just say she didn't open her mouth about someone hitting her because that's what a real F'ing woman does? Are you kidding?

This is the same woman who says she’s opening homes for addicts....... and:

This world........

• Love 7

I think she’s saying “real women don’t talk” when being hit because she would look like a hypocrite for being upset about Matt hitting her because she hits all of her men.

When you’re shown beating your child’s father repeatedly it’s kind of hard to cry for help when the fists are turned back at you.

If there were no proof of her hitting Gary you bet your ass she’d be telling the WORLD about the abuse she suffers if it’s going to gain her sympathy. I hate her.

Hey Amber, there’s nothing wrong with a woman asking for help when being abused. Cow.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

I think she’s saying “real women don’t talk” when being hit because she would look like a hypocrite for being upset about Matt hitting her because she hits all of her men.

When you’re shown beating your child’s father repeatedly it’s kind of hard to cry for help when the fists are turned back at you.

If there were no proof of her hitting Gary you bet your ass she’d be telling the WORLD about the abuse she suffers if it’s going to gain her sympathy. I hate her.

Hey Amber, there’s nothing wrong with a woman asking for help when being abused. Cow.

I didn't even think of it that way. Good point. 

I have watched this video at least three times. I feel it could be one or two things. She was saying a "real woman" doesn't cry for help because that signifies she is weak somehow. 

I also felt Amber did not call the police for help because it was mutual combat. She admits in the video she was also hitting Matt. Her comment "It went both ways" seems to confirm that fact. @druzy remember those photos Matt posted showing scratches on his face?

To me, she didn't call the police because she knew her fat ass was going to gel AGAIN for DV. She already has a record of assault against Gary. Who would the cops believe? You know Matt used that against her. You know he must have brow-beaten that shit in her face after one of their wrestling matches. Amber already looks like a sumo wrestler. Imagine her hitting and beating Matt. Knowing that Matt possibly threatened Amber with putting her in gel for assault and held that over her head...OMG. I have a grin on my face like a cat who swallowed a canary.  Damn. What a great storyline that would have been had he called the police on her. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

Amber is a hypocrite, because she totally abused Gary. But I don't think she looks at it that way. I think she TRULY believes that "real women" take it when their men hurt them; that they're "loyal" and don't turn them over to the cops. She is sick and twisted. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 13
On 2/16/2018 at 2:21 PM, ghoulina said:

So true, , Kazu . Look at serial killer,  Ed Kemper. He was really large like Andrew, but also quiet and polite. One doesn't need to be openly filling the streets with uppercuts in order to be a bad egg. Anyone who would put up with Amber's nonsense for more than a hot minute gets what they deserve. 

I’m pretty sure NuMatt isn’t a serial killer (less sure about UBT - aka Jenelle’s current soul mate and see upper cuts). But the Ed Kemper comparison is pretty spot on physically. I thought I knew all the “important” serial killers well (careless Jen)  until I watched Mindhunters. Fabulous show! And it’s apparently very close to what happened with him and the early FBI BHS section. Kemper’s very aware of what he is, which is why he helped them so much. Except it was Kessler and not Douglas that he threatened (probably a sick joke as he like most serial killers he prefers women). 

Back to topic - Amber is so full of BS. She’s now claiming OldMatt physically abused her?

Sorry - she’s the one I’ve seen on this show getting that physical.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I didn't even think of it that way. Good point. 

I have watched this video at least three times. I feel it could be one or two things. She was saying a "real woman" doesn't cry for help because that signifies she is weak somehow. 

I also felt Amber did not call the police for help because it was mutual combat. She admits in the video she was also hitting Matt. Her comment "It went both ways" seems to confirm that fact. @druzy remember those photos Matt posted showing scratches on his face?

To me, she didn't call the police because she knew her fat ass was going to gel AGAIN for DV. She already has a record of assault against Gary. Who would the cops believe? You know Matt used that against her. You know he must have brow-beaten that shit in her face after one of their wrestling matches. Amber already looks like a sumo wrestler. Imagine her hitting and beating Matt. Knowing that Matt possibly threatened Amber with putting her in gel for assault and held that over her head...OMG. I have a grin on my face like a cat who swallowed a canary.  Damn. What a great storyline that would have been had he called the police on her. 

• Love 6
21 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Did WE add the "Malibu" part to his name or, dear God, is that real? Because I could totally buy that Amber came up with that. 

And today, boys and girls, the word of the day is "fuck" and all its variations. Now, how many times can we use it in a 22-second narrative? And.....GO!

Malibu was the board's idea. I think CofCinci came up with it. 

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:21 AM, ghoulina said:

One more Ed Kemper comparison. He referred to his mother as an angry woman, she supposedly mocked him continuously, she also suffered from alcoholism and she apparently suffered from BPD. He felt rejected by her in many ways.  Sounds like Amber. Wasn't Amber diagnosed with BPD? 

Thank you @druzy. That is the photo I was referring to. 

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, druzy said:

Not sure that I buy this or not. On the one hand, I could see OldMatt getting nervous that his gravy train was ending and "forget" to wear a condom or whatever in an attempt to keep his wagon hitched to hers. On the other hand, I also totally buy that Amber slept with NuMatt soon after they started dating and got pregnant right away. I think we may not know for sure until the baby is born-have to see whether he's "early" or not. Iknow the theory is that she and NuMatt broke up for a period of time and it was during that period that she supposedly got pregnant but, who knows. It HAS been strange, though, that OldMatt's been so quiet. Maybe he's just been biding his time, waiting for the right moment to pounce and claim what's his (money, of course). 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 6

I’m not too familiar with child support laws but could OldMatt really get his hands on child support if the baby turns out to be his even with the baby in her primary care? That just seems odd to me.

If the baby is Matt OGs then he just scored his golden ticket to make him a permanent spot on the show to get his MTV checks rolling again. Ugh.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Malibu was the board's idea. I think CofCinci came up with it. 

One more Ed Kemper comparison. He referred to his mother as an angry woman, she supposedly mocked him continuously, she also suffered from alcoholism and she apparently suffered from BPD. He felt rejected by her in many ways.  Sounds like Amber. Wasn't Amber diagnosed with BPD? 

Thank you @druzy. That is the photo I was referring to. 

Yup. And, sadly, I could see Amber being the kind of mom who would raise a serial killer.   I don't want to get into the whole nature vs nurture debate; just saying I could see her being that type of aggressive, nasty mother that would make a man develop a real hate for women. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I’m not too familiar with child support laws but could OldMatt really get his hands on child support if the baby turns out to be his even with the baby in her primary care? That just seems odd to me.

If the baby is Matt OGs then he just scored his golden ticket to make him a permanent spot on the show to get his MTV checks rolling again. Ugh.

The baby wouldn’t stay in her primary care. She’s unfit in every way. I’m sure Matt would easily build a case against her. 

• Love 12