Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Sue me is rubbing his eyes really hard to make those tears flow. Should’ve taken acting lessons at the Caesar Acting School. Located in the back of a nail salon between two boxes of dirty towels.

• LOL 22
  • Love 1

Jenny should be furious and give him a kick in the ass and  not so fond goodbye.  He tricked her, he did her dirty.  He is a despicable wimp, as soon as Jenny is gone he will be making a happy life with his wife.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

Sue me is rubbing his eyes really hard to make those tears flow. Should’ve taken acting lessons at the Caesar Acting School. Located in the back of a nail salon between two boxes of dirty towels.

Right next to Saul Goodman’s Office.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

Seriously I effing hate cheaters who say that they couldn't help themselves. Let me just remind everyone that Sumit was posting on international dating websites. That doesn't happen by accident. And I firmly believe that Jenny knew he was married and thought he could get out of his marriage. I call BS on both of them

• Love 24
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Jenny,a woman who has been lied to and led on and bamboozled on national television has managed to stir not a single fuck in a field for me. 

Me too. Actually laughing in her supposed misery. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, LucyEth said:

Jenny should be furious and give him a kick in the ass and  not so fond goodbye.  He tricked her, he did her dirty.  He is a despicable wimp, as soon as Jenny is gone he will be making a happy life with his wife.

When Sumit was 'working' out of town was he giving Jenny's money to his wife?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Living in an apartment with no not water and hiding from your boyfriend’s family is the best six months? Oh Jenny you pathetic bitch. And you are so passive. You want everyone else to do stuff to make you happy while you sit around and whimper.

Bt they were in luuuuv.  

Edited by RichiesOlderBro
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Stop feeling sorry for Sumit’s lying cheating fanny.  What about the wife he’s humiliated on TV.  How about some sympathy for her.

Don't be silly she's not allowed to watch TV.  Only people Sumit LOVES get cable.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Drogo said:

Sumit ran out like he remembered he left the stove on.

I thought he went out to touch the onion again to produce his fake tear.

I believe not one word out of his mouth.

I want Jenny to get angry.

Sumit sits in a closed position for his talking heads.  I would love to hear a body language person analyze Sumit

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
Just now, kacesq said:

Is tonite the finale? Seems like everyone is going home..

It's the other "other way."

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

I think they have a foot thing going.

Vomit. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

What is Sharps obsession with showing us animals from around the world. It’s every opening sequence 

Animals don’t require signed and paid compensation

• Useful 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Azubah said:

Best six months of her life, and she complained through every minute of it.

I'd hate to see her in the worst of times. She is living in a fantasy, in 10 years when her health starts declining does she think a guy like Sumit is going to stick around?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

When Sumit was 'working' out of town was he giving Jenny's money to his wife?

Good point! I bet he was. Didn't he quit his job? How was he supporting his wife?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

I think Jenny really did not know, but I don't feel sorry for Sumit at all.

I'm here BTW! Hi all 🙂 Mamadrama, so glad to see you!

Thanks! I've had my pain medication so I'm raring to go. (Not a bad way to watch this mess.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Some guy for whom English is obviously a second language and is using catfish photos of An attractive 40ish successful white guy has been sending me IG messages. I think I’ll send him jenny’s Way. My good deed of the week. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I feel like we saw nothing of Tiffany & Co. She came, they married, she got knocked up, they looked at houses, visited the worst park ever, and she left. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. 

Yeah, it was probably the best 6 months of her life too, judging by her non stop shock and whining.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I feel like we saw nothing of Tiffany & Co. She came, they married, she got knocked up, they looked at houses, visited the worst park ever, and she left. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. 

It’s like she just wanted to get married to prove to her friends and family that she could. 

• Love 11