Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Hey Jenny - I know its frustrating but when you date someone much younger than you in a society where parents dictate their children's lives, this is what happens. Its infuriating how so many of these 90Day folks want to impose American cultural values on their partner and just assume the way of their culture is the correct way to live

Especially when they are not in America, what idiots

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I have not seen any cold shoulder shirts at any store I shop at. And no, I was not looking to buy one either!

I am, because I am always wanting to model my fashion after the worldly, classy 90 day women...

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, seasons said:

Something about the way Tiffany says "Ahh-frica" pisses me off.

she didn't know she was pregnant with daniel? Now she's hooked up with this lunatic and dragged poor Daniel into 

another bad decision? Christ, she is a mess.

That is how we say it.  She is also African.

• Love 1

Sumit is full of shit. I thought he told his parents he got a job in another city? Why are they suspicious? Wouldn't they be more suspicious if he has the ability to live with them for weeks at a time and not have to work? Sumit is already married to someone else, he's trying to get his paws on Jenny's retirement money. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 17
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Sumit is full of shit. I thought he told his parents he got a job in another city? Why are they suspicious? Wouldn't they be more suspicious if he has the ability to live with them for weeks at a time and not have to work? Sumit is already married to someone else, he's trying to get his paws on Jenny's retirement money. 

I have the feeling Jenny’s money is long gone by this point.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I am, because I am always wanting to model my fashion after the worldly, classy 90 day women...

Glad you are feeling better; that must have been scary.

If I buy a cold shoulder top and wear it, no one will wear them anymore.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2