Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Michael learned his script well, saying that he loves Grange and wants to be with her forever.

He's not taking a chance on Angela hulking out in a TH if he says something wrong...

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I like how Jasmine and Blake said how it was nice that family and friends were there to witness the love between them...that Frozen Finn did not even hold hands with Blake after the wedding! No touch, no feely, no kissy...nuttin'! 

I’m sure that Jasmin is a real hottie in bed, if hot means frigid.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Maybeitsme said:

I thought he said it was traditional for a red ribbon for her 1st wedding too, but she was married to the boys dad,right?

Not sure if they were married.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

If Michael does not really love Angela, then he deserves the Best Actor Oscar tonight.

Poor Michael has Stockholm Syndrome after being with the abusive Big Ange all these years.

Edited by Leilani
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I like how Jasmine and Blake said how it was nice that family and friends were there to witness the love between them...that Frozen Finn did not even hold hands with Blake after the wedding! No touch, no feely, no kissy...nuttin'! 

She’ll probably tell him she’s never heard about a “wedding night”...  she’s very tired and she smells the alcohol on him.... try again next week honey. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 6

I looked up the hashtag on Tania's shirt...it's about an immigration activist who's been ordered deported. In case anyone was wondering..

When this show ends we'll need to vote on best wedding venue...it will be a tough choice.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Angela had some laser treatment for the wrinkles on her chest and those are the track marks. There was a big debate over whether the technician had it turned up to high or held it down too long versus her wrinkles were so bad that was the likely risk factor and it will heal soon enough.  

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I looked up the hashtag on Tania's shirt...it's about an immigration activist who's been ordered deported. In case anyone was wondering..

When this show ends we'll need to vote on best wedding venue...it will be a tough choice.

Another backyard wedding, I'd vote for Tania and Syngin if they incorporate the shed.

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Oh Shit..... It's the freakshow and SA nutjob doing a dang wedding.  I think dumbass is gonna be lucky she doesn't set that AirBnB on fire!  She's SUCH A DINGLEBERRY.  She's not at all organized, so her friend is surprised??

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

So why aren't they further along with this? They've had the time. Sinjin cant work and Tania doesnt want to work so....

That's what she should have had Syngin do while she was at witch doctor school....plan her dream wedding! So she can blame him for everything later!!! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3