Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I think Anna is just a total moron on so many levels.  To think that Joey and her Mom would show up at the last minute for a wedding only SHE wants shows SUCH a lack of insight into her own dang actions.  She's an IDIOT.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Christina said:

Count me surprised; I thought Joey was going to show up. I'm glad he stood his ground.

I respect that poor kid.  Mursell is dim witted which many might equate to harmless, but his apathy  towards the children makes me fear he could be abusive towards the younger ones and Anna comes off as a type who would over look it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Another large woman who would be better off without a strapless dress, Anna looks like a can of biscuits ready to pop. (I'm watching the Oscars but had to peek in)

Okay, you just made me cry. I really needed this laugh!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Another large woman who would be better off without a strapless dress, Anna looks like a can of biscuits ready to pop. (I'm watching the Oscars but had to peek in)

Hey armchair! Has Leo won anything yet? He was fabulous in the Tarantino film

• Love 1

Anyone notice the red ribbon on Anna changed from tight under boobs and tied in the back, to tied in the front with a long bow?

Is this her first time married? Isn’t that what the red ribbon was for?

• Love 3