Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Wouldn't you have regular food for a first time guest - like potatoes, chicken, veggies, salad? Not takeout.

To be fair she did have a long drive from Chicago to back home in Nebraska.  I give the pizza a pass.

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

If Uberman won't listen to bro's advice, why bother going out with him for a bro talk in the first place?

It’s in the TLC small print. Paragraph 5, subsection 3: All contestants must meet with someone who will tell them that they are idiots.

@Pepper Mostly, where are you? Hope you’re okay.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

To be fair she did have a long drive from Chicago to back home in Nebraska.  I give the pizza a pass.

I thought of that, but then I figured they had stopped for fast food on the way to Nebraska.  Not sure how late it was.  I wonder if he will gain weight living here.  Sounds like he is missing the mountains/hills in Turkey. 

I don't think Bee Lady needs to worry about hearing Turkish music at the malls or grocery so he probably won't embarrass her by dancing to it in public.

Maybe I just had too much for dinner, but I am finding this show pretty boring and I am a little sleepy.

So far I really dislike Robert the Rich and Uberdriver the Underwhelming.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

I haven't been in the live chat here with y'all in a few seasons but I had to come here to say WOW are all these people idiots.  There isn't even one couple that makes me want to root for them and usually in the first couple of epis, I've found one couple I like.  

The beekeepers MIGHT just be the worst couple to ever meet one another on this show.  

Anyway.  I don't have rice-a-roni, but couscous and that's kind of the same thing, right? Same grocery aisle? No?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 10