Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Horrified said:

Hallmarks of a super insecure guy.  Made a lot of moola and got a gorgeous girlfriend to make up for the fact he was a fat, bullied kid.  

I'm just speculating of course, but he's a candidate for Jesse's self-help seminars.  Guaranteed.

He was just what his son is now. Probably thrown into his share of lockers.

Jesse’s seminar. Hilarious.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

I actually made some rice a roni yesterday, and I thought of this forum the whole time!

I have several packages in the pantry, and I laugh every time I see them. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Happy Birthday Twopper. Big Ange sends a cake

Ack!!! that sounds disgusting.  Actually, I shared a cake with 2 other people at a birthday bash for all of us.  After Mass, we went out for dinner today and I had coconut pie.  Yum.   Another birthday dinner on Tuesday, too.  This is the Halloween, birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Mardi Gras eating season in which I will gain lots of weight unless I am really careful.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:
4 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Tania looks familiar. Was she on another show?

She looks familiar to me too. Also she is very attractive, seems like she wouldn't have a problem meeting men who live closer.

It’s driving me crazy. Every time they show a clip I try to figure out where I know her from. Maddening!

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Hoo boy.  Carmen's Tania's Mom's back yard looks like it belongs to a crazy lady. 

And they'll be living in the She Shed.  I think Carmen TAnia needs to put down the vibrator for a few days so that she can clean that mess up.

Edit:  sorry, her intro music was from Carmen.  She's NOT Carmen.

Edited by Horrified
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9