Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Akinyi keeps making digs at Benjamin, I think her sweet submissive act was a put on.

That’s usually the case when men go overseas looking for a submissive wife. Someone told them wrong.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Maybe it will end early and there will be a sneak peek of one of the upcoming new shows.

I suspect you are right on target here. But it won't be a preview, they will try to slide us into some more of their dreck like they did last week on The Other Way Tell Nothing.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Akinyi keeps making digs at Benjamin, I think her sweet submissive act was a put on.

As well as her virginal demeanor...that episode where she said that other guys weren’t so respectful of her “cookie jar” 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Does Fidel say everything in that menacing tone? The shopkeepers and his kids' teachers blood must run cold when they see him. 

But is it an act? He had a smirk on his face a few times.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Ahh...Benjamin has to return with the rest of the money before he can bring her to the US.  Hence the lack of official wedding.  

Ben isn't going back to Kenya.  News flash LOL.  Loses the layaway money tho

• LOL 5