Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Poor Grandma...her face is total WTF...

and yes, Avery, remind everyone how hard this is *for you* ...this self-inflicted mess is hard for you....who should it be hard for???

brat.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, seasons said:

We need a meme of Grandmother Avery with that confused face.

They are like a set of Russian nesting dolls!!!! Going from oldest on the outside, to Terry in the middle, and Avery on the inside as the tiniest doll.

Edited by Julyolo
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

How easy is it for Omar and Avery to get visas and live in another country that neither of them have ties to? Couldn’t Omar have done that in the first place to get out of Syria?

Maybe easier for Omar as he is in a highly skilled profession?

• Love 3
Just now, Gobi said:

When she picked him, she thought he lived in America.

I think she made that shit up, to be honest.

Kind of like she made up being a converted Muslim before she met him online.  

Spoiler

One of her friends gave an interview and said that Avery had converted *after* she met Omar on a Muslim dating site, which I thought from the outset and came as no surprise.  I'm thinking she also was lying about him putting in "America" as his location.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I feel bad for Akini. Once she gets to the US and figures out she married the booby prize of men, she is going to be depressed. And she's not like some of the other foreigners who are in it for a green card, she probably will feel compelled to stay with him, based on her religion. 

I'm not so sure she isn't in it only for the green card.  She clearly isn't in love with Ben.

I am guessing her family will bleed Ben for as much as they can in bride price installments, and never send her to the US.  Once she moves to the US, all their leverage is gone.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

When she picked him, she thought he lived in America.

Because he lied to her. 

I get pissed and lose trust when a guy tells me he lives in DC, but he really lives in Alexandria, VA. And that’s less that 10 miles away!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

Caesar and Maria must have the most romantic discussions.

"Baby, I'm behind in my payments. I miss the gravy train. I'm so sorry I broke up with you. Can you send 1000 American dollars? Bye, bye sweetie. Talk to you next time I owe my bills."

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He reminds me of Azan on Nicole's first trip to Morocco. "I love you. You'd better run, don't want to miss your flight....."

Maybe that's why he was working so hard to get her into shape, so she could leave faster  😄 

• LOL 7
Just now, LilaFowler said:

Tom is so excited she's leaving.

In my perfect world, she wouldn't have gotten on the plane and instead would have stalked him back to his house, waited until the lights went out, and then let herself in with the key he gave her...SURPRISE!!!

• LOL 16
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

As of 2018 yes, this year I'm not sure....that said there is a selection process. They can't just pack up and move here.

Our federal election is tomorrow. Depending on which party comes to power, that may change. 

• Useful 2