Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

She has one already.

I don't understand why they cannot go back to Lebanon for a month here and there while the visa is being worked on. Get an Air bnb and see eachother for a month. 

I have a very generous leave policy where I work, but there's now way I could go off for a month at a time. Maybe she has a fancy job where she can work online, but I doubt it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, BradandJanet said:

I have 18-year-old students like Avery. But, I've been toooo busy to come to class. I didn't know we had homework!!!!!!! I don't check the college emails, so I didn't get your messages. But I'm still going to pass, right? I need to pass this class! It's my future. Huh?? I don't understand. This isn't fair!!! 

The student is the new customer that you need to make happy. Students are advised to check their university/college emails once a week.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Go home Tim, we are done with you.

Am I the only person who thinks that some of the couples are milking the will we or won't we get married as a mechanism to secure a second season?

Teem milked the ‘will he or won’t he get laid’.  

• Love 3

Ben just kept getting in deeper and deeper, drowning, just wanting it to be over, and then the Don Corleone of Kenya summoned his daughter to sit a reproachful vigil with her mother, twisting the knife. I feel bad that this well-meaning, perpetually-broke schlub will likely have "this offer he couldn't refuse" over him forever.  You'd think his "bride" might have spoken up and negotiated along with him (as David Poor recommended on a recent "Pillow Talk"), since it's their joint future. Instead she has sabotaged him (e.g., the expensive food gifts). What a bummer this whole episode is. 

• Love 7