Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I despise Tiffany and Ronald so much I think I'll take anyone's side against them and their arrogant smug idiocy. Evelin may have cheated on Corey but she can still come to the US...

And she didn’t drag her kid into a mess. Or get pregnant in an unstable relationship for funsies.

• Love 10

This is so awkward. Evelyn and Corey should have gotten together on their stories before they went on the air. If they're going to get married what's the hold up? Go to the courthouse. 

Except of course they're punking us all. She can barely contain her laughter. And he always has this sheepish grin on his dumb face. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

Said earlier I dislike Tiffany. She is a raging shitfountain and I hope Ronald steals all her clothes and sews up the cold shoulders in them

I have three sewing machines, I’ll volunteer to help!

edited to add: but Ronald can’t be around to steal any of them.

Edited by ThereButFor
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Evelin is a straight up bitch, you can't marry him because he is too fat? Not wearing your engagement ring? Not my fault you have no money? GTFO you snarly toothed cheating lying hose beast.

Straight up money grubbing biatch.  

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

This is so awkward. Evelyn and Corey should have gotten together on their stories before they went on the air. If they're going to get married what's the hold up? Go to the courthouse. 

Except of course they're punking us all. She can barely contain her laughter. And he always has this sheepish grin on his dumb face. 

Like a low-rent version of Heidi and Spencer.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4