Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Really Michael, if Grangela marries you, you might only have to wait 10 years before she bites the bullet.  I mean with the smoking and cake eating....

They don't do the buttercream shuffle off the mortal coil that fast.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Really Michael, if Grangela marries you, you might only have to wait 10 years before she bites the bullet.  I mean with the smoking and cake eating....

Nuh uh! Evil never dies. She’ll live until 90.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

If obese.....chain smoking.....60 year Angela can tote around a baby.............the world is coming to an end!

(I know it is fake storyline......but, Angela probably has vasectomy!  That is what the women used to do in her days after given birth)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Darcey's girls! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're about to pull up a chair and order a drink. 

Just now, Gigglepuff said:

I thought Big Ang was going to find someone to tote her eggs? 

No no--she just needs some eggs, she'll tote 'em. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

But WHAH does she love Mahkul?! That's as befuddling as the reverse,  to me! He's not rich and has no prospects to be;  he's not anything special in the looks department; and he's young enough to want a family. 

Sorry to be crude, but I bet Big Ang has him well trained to meet her neeeds

• Love 6
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

But WHAH does she love Mahkul?! That's as befuddling as the reverse,  to me! He's not rich and has no prospects to be;  he's not anything special in the looks department; and he's young enough to want a family. 

Because he’s a young guy willing to bang her and he’s so desperate to come to the states he takes all her crap. It’s a winning combination for the hag.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

If obese.....chain smoking.....60 year Angela can tote around a baby.............the world is coming to an end!

(I know it is fake storyline......but, Angela probably has vasectomy!  That is what the women used to do in her days after given birth)

She’s only fitty too!

• LOL 8