Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Darcey . . . boo.  Dial back that harshly contoured makeup.  And the surgical procedures.  And the Botox.  And the clothes from the Slutwear Collection.

Right now, at this moment, one of your girls needs help with a homework assignment or needs to talk about boy (or girl!) issues of her own.  Just pointing that out. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 12

TLC producer: "here's something fresh.... let's have Rebecca panic at the airport like Zied isn't going to show."  (but show in the preview that he meets her up wearing a tshirt with her face!)

Done for the 700th time.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

I hope Avery's Tunisian plans to stick to her like glue in Lebennon and Syria, she will not be able to go anywhere without him, language barrier and the customs will not be easy to navigate.

Darcy is gross.

If she met him 4 years ago then why was she all up in Jesse's world? She was so into Jesse why entertain another on line guy? Makes it seem like British guy was plan B.

Please make Darcy stop doing that thing she constantly does with her fake hair, that flipping the ends is annoying.

She doesn't talk to Jesse anymore but she talks about him!

Tunisian Guy is probably at the airport looking for Filter Girl but can't find her because well, you know...filters.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

Darcey is a walking fashion victim. But still, there's something about her I really like. Underneath all the designer labels and botox and Juvederm ... she seems like a nice person.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Oh Darcy. Jesse probably just purse dialed you. Happens all the time.

I bet she called him, and hung up. A couple times. And deleted those calls so only his call that she didn’t answer showed. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3