Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I just want to reach into my T.V. and grab Corey by his neck and shake him.  Evelin is no longer interested in him.  She has already scammed him out of his life savings.  He has nothing left for her to get. 

Jenny, sweetie, just because you don't see yourself as an older woman doesn't mean the world will too. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I think Sumit is going to grow tired of Jenny, he is low key and she is a stage 5 clinger.

But this relationship has been going on for years already 

• Love 1
(edited)

I think big ang was more open to traditional fabrics even if she was fat and embarrassed. Jenny the blob is rude and has no excuse like Ang because she’s been to India. I don’t like her, she’s rather insipid 

Edited by Angry Moldolvian
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, endure said:

But this relationship has been going on for years already 

Most of it on the internet. She was in India for 4 months, 4 plus years ago.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I just want to reach into my T.V. and grab Corey by his neck and shake him.  Evelin is no longer interested in him.  She has already scammed him out of his life savings.  He has nothing left for her to get. 

Jenny, sweetie, just because you don't see yourself as an older woman doesn't mean the world will too. 

He is not even listening to his own feelings ,let alone his family, his employer, probably his friends etc.....crazy desperate?

• Love 3

There are a lot of Indian engineers in the area I live in. Never, have I seen a woman walking around during the day wearing a sari like the one Summit had her try on. He's doing his best to embarrass her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

It's too bad he's leaving the country.  He could use an intervention.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Are Corey's parents medicated? I would be telling him that Evelin is a straight up gold digger who will throw him away after she squeezes him dry. I guess I should give them credit for speaking to him so calmly but Helen Keller can see this is not going to end well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

There are a lot of Indian engineers in the area I live in. Never, have I seen a woman walking around during the day wearing a sari like the one Summit had her try on. He's doing his best to embarrass her. 

They are way too elaborate for day to day use

• Love 2
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

Corey's got to be one of the stupidest people this show has ever featured. 

I think there is something more than that. He seems like a person that had a closed head injury or a stroke. His affect is so blunted.

• Love 3