Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Hazel got upset because Dean read her, told her the truth about her gold digging self.  She’s with her ex for the money ? she’s with Tarik for the money ?.  I ain’t saying she’s a gold digger.....

Yes, Hazel needs to up her game and sleep with Tarik to seal the deal.  Sex will over ride anything Dean can say to Tarik to change his mind.  Tarik probably has been without sex for a long time and frankly, that is all Hazel has to barter with.  I do think it is convienient that Hazel says her ex boyfriend owes her money for her belongings, (it seemed like a lot of money for her clothes), I wonder if she is waiting for Tarik to offer her the money to make her feel better.

P.S. Hazel Tarik has spent nearly all his money to see you.  Which is a shame because a special needs child would need money for a myriad of therapies and schools. Tarik is an idiot, don't be like Tarik.

I saw the looks that Lucy was giving Rachel on the flight over, I know her first word will be an eye roll followed with a "Really Mom?"

• Love 4

"We built a deep connection. We got really close. But she didn't have as many boobs as Melissa. And her hair color is natural. I can't marry THAT."

Then he says he needs to know that she's with him for the right reasons before he proposes to her??? WTF???? I'm throwing his cupcake out the window.

Edited by Mercolleen
  • Love 11
Just now, snarkish said:

Also, that in most of those cases it requires donor eggs, not just artificial insemination.

And often an embryo transplant. The one thing people forget when they hear of these, "miracles," is how many women do not get pregnant at these advanced ages. Just because someone heard of a 47 year old getting pregnant, doesn't mean it happens often. The odds are slim to none of it happening naturally and don't improve even with medical assistance. Clinics are filled with women who've tried several cycles of IVF with no success. But anyway, no way it's gonna happen for Ang. No flipin way. 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rachel can blame Ella for her unhappiness for the rest of her life.

She’s going to love watching this some day and hearing that her mom said that she’s got “the cats and Ella” to look forward to back in the US.  IN THAT ORDER. 

• Love 18
6 minutes ago, aliya said:

Why not? 72 yr old new mom   I wouldn't advise it, but it looks like it can be done. There are other women who've had babies in their 50's, so I guess with enough money or really good insurance, it's a possibility. 

So this woman wanted to be a surrogate and caregiver for a few years before she passed away and left a child to care for?!! 

Yes, women can be given hormones, use donor eggs and carry a fetus to term in their 50s, but WHY when you already have grown children like Angela. She’s no Tammy Duckworth (not being political). 

• Love 1

Ricky, please take several seats.  You were ready to propose to Melissa, claimed amazing chemistry during your five minute, but 3 hour late date.  Now you've known Ximena...well, you know her better... and you're "not sure" you want to rush into this with her?  Dude.  

• Love 11
27 minutes ago, configdotsys said:

So Michael, wanting kids, had no idea that his 50-something love would not be able to provide them?

“So Michael, wanting kids, had no idea that his 60-something love would not be able to provide them?”

Fixed it for ya :)

• Love 4
Just now, configdotsys said:

This gal NEVER wanted to get married and NEVER wanted to have kids until she met this asshole? Are you kidding me?

So now she'll lie and say whatever Ricky wants to hear to live the rest of her life in America.  She's awesome.  Match made

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

And often an embryo transplant. The one thing people forget when they hear of these, "miracles," is how many women do not get pregnant at these advanced ages. Just because someone heard of a 47 year old getting pregnant, doesn't mean it happens often. The odds are slim to none of it happening naturally and don't improve even with medical assistance. Clinics are filled with women who've tried several cycles of IVF with no success. But anyway, no way it's gonna happen for Ang. No flipin way. 

Yeah- at these advanced ages it’s not the woman’s egg being used! If you use donor eggs you have to have an embryo transplant (obviously how else would the embryo get inside of your uterus?!) I think Angela doesn’t know the difference between IVF/ artificial inseminiation, IUI, etc etc. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Ricky, please take several seats.  You were ready to propose to Melissa, claimed amazing chemistry during your five minute, but 3 hour late date.  Now you've known Ximena...well, you know her better... and you're "not sure" you want to rush into this with her?  Dude.  

I know!! Now he doesn't want to rush. Dude wanted those Melissa boobs.

• Love 4

Oh Ricky....I am really glad you are wanting to make sure your back up plan is a good match considering you have been married twice and have daughters to think about....Lordy.

Wasnt Karine somewhat cute last season?

Edited by usernameG
  • Love 2

Oh gawd I just laughed so hard when Ricky said ‘ I have to know if she’s with me for the right reasons’. You’ve know Ximena for like two minutes, less than 24 hours.

Kreenie is not feeling well because she’s pregnant Pole. 

• Love 13