Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Is Nevada like Pennsylvania?  We have income based senior apartments.  Debbie should get one of those.  It would save her money and set her momma s boy free.

Edited by Granny58
  • Love 6
Just now, charmed1 said:

I don’t think that’s a good dress for Kalani’s body shape. She’s got very broad shoulders and that dress makes her look even wider.

That dress was just a reflection of Kalani making another dumb decision. Spending money she doesn't have on an unflattering gown.

Her smug voice aside, I'm starting to think she's not smart enough for Asuelu.

Kalani may be the first mentally challenged person I've ever seen who talks down to everybody.

• Love 7

So how many episodes in and we STILL don't have a motive for Eric and Leida?   It doesn't even make sense. 

If she had a 300K wedding then him "proving he can provide" by renting a sad hotel room for a cash bar wedding is not even in the same ballpark.

If she was living lavishly with maids then him "proving he can provide" by merely going house shopping for places he clearly can't afford is not even in the same ballpark.

Who exactly is he proving this to?   Her parents don't care...they are wealthy.  To her?  Why?  What standards?

• Love 1

If Cousin Itt, I mean Kalani, is 29, then I'm the Queen of Romania. She looks like one of those hard Real Housewives and in her 40s. 

Debbie, apparently it's getting on toward evening, don't you take showers? Hair is a right mess. Bottom line, Coltee is the one who can't face breaking up with Mom. 

Leida has that annoying hair-tossing/hair pushing thing a la Rachel.  

The florist is very tactful, e.g., calling Eric's budget "extremely modest." Eric as usual looks greasy and hungover. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Is Nevada like Pennsylvania?  We have income based senior apartments.  Debbie should get one of those.  It would save her money and set her momma s bit free.

Not to cut Coltee any slack, but those places often have waiting lists. That said, he should put her name on the list now as it may take months, or years, for her to get an income-based place. 

• Love 4
Just now, aliya said:

Not to cut Coltee any slack, but those places often have waiting lists. That said, he should put her name on the list now as it may take months, or years, for her to get an income-based place. 

True. My mom was on the waiting list for three years. Baby boomers are a huge generation.

• Love 2
Just now, charmed1 said:

True. My mom was on the waiting list for three years. Baby boomers are a huge generation.

Yup, same with my grandparents.  They were on the list for years and my grandfather passed about a year before my grandmother finally got a 1 bedroom apt.