Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

What's with the non-Americans having better-looking teeth than their fiances do? Jon has an underbite and  Eric has a screwed-up alignment (as I do), but Jay-maican has glorious white chompers!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 7

All he has to do is take her to one of the cocktail lounges in one of the nice hotels on the strip, buy her the cheapest glass of champagne they have, and propose. Why subject her to heights if he knows she's afraid?

• Love 22
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? What do we think? She'll "accidentally" flush it down the toilet? Lose it in a freak gardening accident?

Or drop it down the garbage disposal like Rachel? 

speaking of faux diamonds, no way is that rock real! He told Debbie, “Larissa wants a large STONE,” notice he never said diamond. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

He knew she was afraid of heights and deliberately took her to the highest place in Las Vegas. Sadist.

That will teach her to fat shame Cookie Dough. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, LouLFC said:

All he has to do is take her to one of the cocktail lounges in one of the nice hotels on the strip, buy her the cheapest glass of champagne they have, and propose. Why subject her to heights if he knows she's afraid?

Where is the drama in that?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LouLFC said:

I agree. He strikes me as the type who is not spontaneous, if he already had this planned it's like his mind is stuck on doing it that way. 

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, LouLFC said:

He did it because he knew she was afraid. he's an asshole. 

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Colt is living for Larissa's terror. What a dink. 

Yeah he's creeping me out. He's exerting his power in a really shitty way. I know she's tacky and materialistic as hell, but he enjoys making sure she knows he has the upper hand. 

• Love 13

There is something strange...like gaslighting like...or passive aggressive...perhaps just really cruel...about Colt needing to make her feel off balance and unsafe in order for him to propose to her.  That boy is NOT RIGHT.

• Love 18
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

Jay found a barbershop- antics should ensue!

The only reason I recognized this shop is bc the shop next to it is called "I GOTCHU" and I was driving a coworker home once and she said "Take a right at I Gotchu" and that was a weird sentence with NO CONTEXT lol

• Love 4