Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Colt doesn’t trust Larissa his future wife with his credit card LOL

I don't have a problem with that. They aren't married yet.  I wouldn't hand my credit cards over to some one who, in essence, is still a stranger. But if he really wants Larissa to get some furniture, he should have told his mother to let Larissa pick what she wants up to a certain amount.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, PityFree said:

If you don’t trust her why are you marrying her, Colt??

Good for him for being cautious. He is certainly not sending boobies money her way. I like that. 

Wonder if my dislike for Larissa is clouding my judgement. 

• Love 2

I think Ashley is pretty but her makeup is so heavy! 

Natalie should have spoken her piece ONCE and then moved on. You just end up ruining your friendship by not respecting boundaries. Your friend May be wrong about their future spouse but they are an adult- unless harm to a minor child is involved (then I agree with breaking down boundaries), state your opinion one time and then let it go. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Cut the BFF out,  thats cold. 

We've all had those friends who drop you like a hot potato when a man comes into their lives. The BFF may be interfering but I think she has her friends interests at heart and princess doesn't want to hear it. 

• Love 17
Just now, Cammi said:

Ashley kicking her one friend to the curb that knows what's best for her. 

I don’t think Natalie was wrong, but something is telling me she didn’t respect another adult person’s boundaries and went about expressing her concern in an inappropriate way. Ashley shouldn’t have another adult telling her what to do, let her fall in her face. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Cammi said:

And when Jay breaks her heart and leaves her devastated, guess who Ashley is going to go running back to for a shoulder to cry on? 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

We've all had those friends who drop you like a hot potato when a man comes into their lives. The BFF may be interfering but I think she has her friends interests at heart and princess doesn't want to hear it. 

Or the friend who wants your man.

• Love 6
Just now, Cammi said:

Nobody wants to keep people around that make sense.  It's like this forum....you can't possibly be here long term if you using logic, reason and sanity as you watch this stuff! 

• Love 16
Just now, Mercolleen said:

These bridesmaids dresses look like they could be Solid Gold dancers.

That would be an AWESOME wedding theme.  We’d need someone to be a Marilyn McCoo and an appearance by REO Speedwagon—why they were on so much, I’ll never know.

• Love 12
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

WTF? Eric didn't even clean up before he took Leida there? Did I see food and dirty dishes? He's lucky they didn't come back to mice/roaches!

I assume his daughter who lives with him didn't help the situation...

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

WTF? Eric didn't even clean up before he took Leida there? Did I see food and dirty dishes? He's lucky they didn't come back to mice/roaches!

Why would he clean? That’s what he got Leida for.

• Love 11
Just now, Mercolleen said:

These bridesmaids dresses look like they could be Solid Gold dancers.

Solid Rose Gold!

Also she bagged on a 60K wedding?  Yikes must be nice.  Her search for Till Dick Do Us Part has been pricey for someone who doesn't seem wealthy.

• Love 21
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

Solid Rose Gold!

Also she bagged on a 60K wedding?  Yikes must be nice.  Her search for Till Dick Do Us Part has been pricey for someone who doesn't seem wealthy.

And she ran out on a second wedding. And just kicked a BFF to the curb. Ashley doesn’t commit to much, does she?

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I look after myself and don’t need a dude to provide for me. Leiida, as a doctor, you will have your own money.

She’s not a licensed doctor,yet. She’ll end up doing lab work at the local Planned Parenthood. 

• Love 2