Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Did Colt's mom say Pea Soup or Beef Stew? I hope she didn't weep into it.

I think beef. Isn't it hot as Hades there? How 'bout a nice salad and some ice tea?

• Love 11

Colt has so much contempt for Larissa.  Whether it's earned or not, why are we even here?  Ugh.  I bet she's used to pushing for things (trips, flowers, visa stuff, tickets) and he just has no capability of stopping this train, but neither can he pretend to want to go where it's going.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

I thought I was going to go full snark on Debbie but Larissa is a straight up classless brat.   Her piled on "look" makes her haggard but inside she's just an entitled princess trying to land a man to take care of her.   I'm not impressed.   Be a gold digger but at least have some simple manners.

Yeah. Larissa has a nasty attitude.  I couldn't imagine being so insulting to people I just met.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot imagine coming home after several hours suffering in 100 degree heat and tucking in to a big, hearty bowl of beef stew. Call me crazy. 

I’m betting it’s Dinty Moore...not that it can’t be good with a side of cornbread, but not in 100 degree heat.

• Love 5

Colt's mom should be crying tears of joy that he's finally found a woman and might one day soon leave the nest. Finally. But, instead she seems super weird about it and their relationship makes me uncomfortable. Way too codependent. 

• Love 18

I don’t get what’s wrong with being cheap.   I love the blog The cheapest woman alive tells all.  It’s a great blog, shows that you don’t have to spend money to have a good time.  Why spend money to make someone else rich?

• Love 5
2 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Just watched the first look and nearly vomited when I saw Baraboob open up a sandwich for four people to share with no plates, knives, forks, etc. Aside from the get your own damn sandwich, if you are going to share it to see if the others like it or if it's just a quick snack in between lunch and dinner, the idea that multiple hands would be all over that sandwich, ripping it up and eating it makes my skin crawl.

He is to broke to pay for all of them a philly cheese ???

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I will say about Colt the same thing I said about Angela, they could have saved themselves time and money and just hired a local plaything.

Especially in Vegas. It's the city of sin. Prostitutes a-plenty!!!

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

First woman (other than his mother) to touch his wang.  Seems pretty clear from over here!

Fixed it for ya!

• Love 13

Fernanda needs to take her gift boobs and go back home.  She's too young to wade through this.  If she's obsessing about some thong in a drawer of an over 30 year old dude that for some reason she can't get over then she won't be able to handle something real.   She's already pining for her 19 year old freedom and friends mentality.....quaint.  Eye roll

• Love 15