Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

She was married to and divorced from the older girl’s father. LIttle Silver was from a “relationship” (ha ha, there’s a Jersey town near me called Little Silver) 

Yes this reminds me I had to leave Live Chat last week and didn’t see the Jersey gathering...exit 163, Parkway, 18W Turnpike and exit 98 for my shore house which we sold last year...

Silver reminds me of Silver Kane from All My Children, Erica’s half sister...Silver’s Mom was Goldie...🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Marmiarmo said:

Nobody is as naive as Yolanda is pretending to be.  No way in hell.

We got that Ceasar storyline going on ...again!

They act dumb for storyline ....shock value.

This is Season 10.....viewers don’t care! We lose interest!  Fassssst!

I don’t know why TLC allows this storyline!  Not entertaining at all! 😡

The shock value we like is more in line with......Lisa & Yahoo Boys!  
We love delusional! 

• Love 9
(edited)

There's something hipster wannabee's not telling us. One-BR (or larger) apartment in Westchester, off living off "putting up content on YouTube" and with TWO dogs? P.S. She's rude. P.P.S. The parents have figured it out. The stepfather looks like he's gonna puke .

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

It's no fun to watch someone this fake....or stupid 

Here’s the thing... I believe people are this stupid. When I hear/read people’s stupidity blamed on production I cringe. There are stupid people out there.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4