Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Is she packing his stuff?  Mursel really is a fourth child.  

She is taking such care in folding items. Mama Mursel  will have A lot of ironing to do.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

This is awkward to watch and yet also very very boring. Plus on a shallow note, these two are unattractive to me when they’re not carrying on like whiny teenagers so imagine how unattractive I find them now.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

production didn't do a very good job of piecing together enough footage so that the editors could construct a story that we would feel heartwrenching.  all i'm getting is a bunch of unbeeelievable slurping and moaning and the occasional tapping from the translator app.  not shedding a tear here.  so much annoyed

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Supposedly her sister has the 🚘 car.  

The sister who no longer speaks to her because she isn’t sharing Michaels wealth with her? Along with the rest of her family that are greedy to get their share of the pie. 

• Love 4
Just now, Twopper said:

A bit late to the party.  Just got in.   Anything good yet? 

meh.

Mursel and Anna are balling.. Mursel is seeing regular sexy time go and Anna no help with the bees.

Natalie volunteered finally that she doesn't really love Mike. Gosh we are all surprised.

Angela got an ugly ass clock from Mykul.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

A bit late to the party.  Just got in.   Anything good yet? 

Let’s see....Angela got mad at Mykul; Natalie flashed her crazy eyes; Sarah and Juliana had some fake girl time; and Anna & Mursel had a messy, wailing, pathetic break up. Business as usual here. 

Edited by hookedontv
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Maybe Anna and Mursel could have had a shot if they bothered to learn each other’s languages. But, instead of being bilingual, they are just BEElingual. 
Thank you, I’ll show myself out. 

Did Mursel just buzz off?  Sorry I can't help myself and I know it isn't original.  So sorry.  I will show myself out.   

• LOL 13
  • Love 4