Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Off-topic for just one second: Does that really work on eyes?

Not in any permanent way, but I've found it to be helpful for a quick de-puffing!  I don't have anything major under my eyes like Michael does, though.  This is just for morning, I-ate-salty-things-last-night puffing.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

I don't get it.  Emily just wants to trap Muscles in her sister's apartment with the baby 24/7 without him ever working out?  Is she trying to drive him away?  

Five minutes with Judgy Sister would have me running. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I don’t see what Juliana is entitled to other than support until she can work. Sorry little miss pre noosh, you ain’t getting your grubby little meat hooks on the bulk of what he’s earned, even if he’s an asshole.  Judging by her outfit, she should be able to get a job at Jiffy Lube.

This is a contractual relationship and they both know it.  So I think each is entitled to the benefit of the bargain.  She trades her looks, he is supposed to supply money and a stable lifestyle.  

If he can't keep up his end of the bargain he is a welsher. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

She won't disclose her modelling/yachting income?

Because she’s a greedy little scab who feels entitled not only to US citizenship, but also money she had no hand in earning. 

Why don’t these men hire prostitutes? The price is agreed on up front, and once the John tires of the prostitute, he moves on and no one owes anyone. Prostitutes are more honest and have more integrity than these grasping users.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
Just now, Adeejay said:

Emily is an insecure whiner.  I have a feeling she was boinking Sasha while he was with wife #2 and is afraid he might do the same to her. 

You hit the nail on the head.  I think she said as much right?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Not in any permanent way, but I've found it to be helpful for a quick de-puffing!  I don't have anything major under my eyes like Michael does, though.  This is just for morning, I-ate-salty-things-last-night puffing.

I saw Jennifer Aniston on 'The Morning Show' using some roller thing on her face and neck and I wondered what that was.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I saw Jennifer Aniston on 'The Morning Show' using some roller thing on her face and neck and I wondered what that was.

Our shopping channel gets Beauty Bioscience and they have a facial roller thing. As does brands like Elizabeth Grant.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Why don’t these men hire prostitutes? The price is agreed on up front, and once the John tires of the prostitute, he moves on and no one owes anyone. Prostitutes are more honest and have more integrity than these grasping users.

They don't want to admit that they have to pay for sex. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Michael needs a form of bearding type contract - pay X per month or year to have her on his arm.

Without education or skills, she is not likely to get a good job and be able to support herself.

I thought she wanted to go to medical school. Maybe there’s an opening at the American Samoa Medical School. Go land crabs.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I think Juliana is really that naive. Michael has the upper hand. She's scared and hearing all this divorce talk before they're even married, I can see why she's feeling desperate. Especially since Sarah is the one that brought up the pre-nup. With Sarah and Michael being as close as they are and being divorced, it's a very strange situation.

She's the only one I like out of this season's cast.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9

Juliana is angling for Michael to give her back her credit card. So she can feel “independent” and not ask him for money.  All that crying and wiping her eyes ,.. get a look at that nice engagement ring. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Juliana is angling for Michael to give her back her credit card. So she can feel “independent” and not ask him for money.  All that crying and wiping her eyes ,.. get a look at that nice engagement ring. 

She should hock the ring for ca$h.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Because she’s a greedy little scab who feels entitled not only to US citizenship, but also money she had no hand in earning. 

Somebody tell her wives do not get pay by the hour!

She wants to be a wife now.

This is what happens when hookers leave their posts and step into the girlfriend/wife role.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Michael needs a form of bearding type contract - pay X per month or year to have her on his arm.

Without education or skills, she is not likely to get a good job and be able to support herself.

I guess her medical career is on hold?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Isn't that something she should be negotiating now before the wedding?

• Love 4