Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

She might not be able to coast much longer because she is starting to get a little chubby

He won't get a little chubby if she keeps talking to him that way.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m here sitting in my couch and Tania is stressing me out about this DIY situation.

DIY often turns into Destroy it Yourself.

I am still so annoyed with the Bee Woman that I don't have enough left for Tania.  I think it is likely Mursel picks up more of what is said than she realizes;  I was appalled at the way she talked about him when he was there.  I am not sure a wedding shower was a good way to introduce him.  Maybe meet each friend separately before the party?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

I do not understand where they live.   

I see a small  house from the front yard.

Then the backyard looks really big with a lot of junky shit everywhere.

That ‘shed’ looks kinda big, too.

I mean, my neighbor has a shed....but, it is the one you buy from Lowe’s. No way anybody wants to sleep there.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No Tania. You don't have 90 days to figure things out! You have supposedly already "figured things out" and are on track to get married! ITS A FIANCE VISA! NOT A "LETS SEE IF WE GET ALONG" VISA!! 

Jesus, my goddamn blood pressure. 

She is insufferable.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

DIY often turns into Destroy it Yourself.

I am still so annoyed with the Bee Woman that I don't have enough left for Tania.  I think it is likely Mursel picks up more of what is said than she realizes;  I was appalled at the way she talked about him when he was there.  I am not sure a wedding shower was a good way to introduce him.  Maybe meet each friend separately before the party?

Having inappropriate conversations in front of people who shouldn’t be present is Anna’s thing.

• Love 14