Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

This whole shed smaller than my master bedroom in my first home! Dunno how they gonna put a kitchen sink in there? So rude not to even have it CLEANED for him. Utterly disgusting. My first apartment in college on my retail salary was nicer than that shed. What the actually fuck? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Did she say they were going to build a kitchen?  That's at least six or seven thousand and a two week project.  

I WANT YOU TO PUT THE COUNTER OVER THERE AND I WANT YOU TO DROP IN A SINK.

(except there is no plumbing in the shed but OK) 

I WANT AN OOMPA LOOMPA AND A GOLDEN EGG!

• LOL 12
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, usernameG said:

She couldve at least made the bed.

And she doesn't get why he isn't cool with that, "we could just push everyt hing off the bed", eww!  Of course she's fine sleeping with no sheets.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

She didn’t have like four spare hours to spruce up a bit before he arrived?!  Sheesh.  I do more to prepare for the Comcast repair guy’s arrival. 

LOL.  Sometimes ya just need an incentive to dust BEHIND the Tv console!!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

Free housing is a big plus. I'm not wild about Tania, but I don't get why her fiance is so perturbed about working on the shed....painting, some trim work. Cleaning, ......what else does he have to do for next couple of weeks? I think it would be a good thing to work together on. 

• Love 1

At least this guy was suspicious that she wasn't real... that's more than most people on this show.

Also, doesn't Finland have a really high rate of happiness? Surprised she wants to move

• Love 8
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I'm so tired of current makeup trends...the never subtle highlight....lips as big as possible.

And, the padded butt panties side poses.  Hahahahahahahah! 

That chick looks like a busted Khloe Kardashian......and, Khloe is pretty busted.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 10